Old 12-31-2006, 06:43 AM   #181  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default Happy New Year

It's not quite here yet. It is in NZ and Suzi is only about an hour away (we are about 2.15). I'm calling it a day and am off to shower (I stink of fertiliser) and bed for a well earned rest. May the year of the pig which will arrive in Feb be kind and caring to you and yours.

May we all achieve our goals and dreams and may we all lose the required weight through safe and sensible eating and exercise. Whatever you wish for, I wish for you also.

Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:55 AM   #182  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good New Year's Eve morning and Happy New Year to our friends down under,

Hard to believe we've zipped through another year already and are on the ridge of a new, fresh start. Equally hard to believe that my vacation which I so eagerly awaited is almost at an end I could get used to this using the day as I please thing Soon enough, soon enough.

Big hustle bustle yesterday. I live in a "blue law state" which means they don't sell liquour on Sundays. Today is Sunday. Today is New Year's Eve. Typically one of the biggest booze purchasing (and apparently consuming) days of the year. Up north they sold all sorts of liquor (wine, beer, the hard stuff) at both liquour stores and even the grocery stores. Not here you can get beer at the grocery store but you must go to a separate store for wine and the hard stuff.

I dragged DH to the store because I actually feel like a bottle of wine tonight which would be the first since we moved here 2 years ago which shows how little I drink. We walked in and yowie. An entire wall of Australian wines alone. The people were quite helpful but I stuck with my tried and true white zinfandel which I know I like. I also have a bottle of some fancy stuff I got at a wine store up north which I will try tonight - the white zin is a back up in case I didn't like the fancy stuff. DH does not drink wine and no, in no regard will I drink 2 bottles of wine by myself. Will probably have 2 glasses at best which means I'll waste half a bottle. So stop by if you want some, I have some cheese and crackers too and if I can get my lazy butt away from the computer, you are welcome to join us for a lovely candlelight dinner with a most awesome prime rib roast done to perfection on the grill. We haven't gone out on New Year's eve since ummm maybe the 80's so I try to make the last meal of the year a particularly nice one. Especially since the first meal of the year is back to plan again.

What's everyone else doing?

Shad, thanks for the info, I will be sure to set aside some time for you. We have a big airport here, it's just not as convienient with the flight times as Chicago was. In fact, you may just very well get here by flying through Chicago. Both of us are looking forward to seeing you. I'll have to make sure DH readies the gardens and we can certainly use your advice with the rose patch. Sounds like you were some major busy in your gardens too! Poor little dry babies. I wish you some rain... Lovely fireworks shot too - is that Sydney - they do quite an incredible show.

Madcat, sorry to hear about the computer mess - sometimes the thing is just plain fiesty like that - a good whack on the side of the monitor helps to dispell the aggretion. My, my, my - you sound like you really caught a doozer of a cold there. Hot toddys on order for you tonight. Don't worry about the pictures, whenever you get to them that's ok.

Ok, DH is giving me the hairy eyeball. We stopped at the store last night to check out roasts and it was incredibly crowded. So I told him to wake me early and we should go there when they first open up. They open up in 6 minutes and I am here in my pajamas with bozo the clown bed hair - hardly fit to be seen in public. DH is giving me the hairy eyeball - you SAID you wanted to get to the store early.... so I'd better get myself presentable. Catch up later ...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:21 AM   #183  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

WISHING ALL OF YOU THE HAPPIEST AND HEALTHIEST NEW YEAR EVER. I AM WITH SHAD....MAY WE ALL REACH OUR GOALS THIS YEAR. TAKE BETTER CARE OF OURSELVES AND FIND MUCH HAPPINESS.

EYES ARE SO SO. GUESS IT'S GOING TO BE THIS WAY FOR AWHILE. WE'VE BEEN HAVING A FEW EMERGENCIES AND EVERYONE IS WEARING THEIR NEW PERFUME FROM CHRISTMAS!!!!! I ACTUALLY HAD TO LEAVE ONE APARTMENT!! BIG SIGH. THE KIDS ARE SO SO TOO AND ARE DEFINITELY STAYING HOME. I DON'T THINK ANY OF US WILL MAKE IT TILL MIDNIGHT.
HAPPY SUNDAY!! STAY SAFE AND WELL TONITE!

MADCAT~ SENDING LOTS OF HEALING VIBES. I HATE PC PROBLEMS!!! TOOK ME 6 HRS TO LEARN HOW TO GET BACK ON LINE AFTER MY CASH I CAN WELL UNDERSTAND HOW YOU MUST HAVE FELT BEING SICK TOO. GET WELL SOON!!! BTW....I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THE ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP!!!

HAPPY~ I WILL BE RIGHT THERE TO HELP YOU GET RID OF THE 2 BOTTLES. CAN WE USE A STRAW???? IT WOULD BE FASTER THAT WAY! YOUR DINNER SOUNDS GOOD TOO BUT IF YIOU GIVE ME THE WINE FIRST...YOU CAN EAT ALL THE RIBS BY YOURSELF....I'LL BE PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR!! UNLESS I WEAR MY SEATBELT

SHAD~ FERTILIZER SCENTED???? MAYBE WE CAN MAKE MONEY ON THAT!!! YA NEVER KNOW!!! BY THE TIME YOU ARE READY TO COME OVER HERE, I WONDER WHAT THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AIRPORT WILL BE!!! THERE IS TALK OF NEEDING A PASSPORT JUST TO GO FROM STATE TO STATE!!

INSTEAD OF WHEELS OF FIRE....I HAVE EYES OF FIRE!!
GOTTA GO LUVS. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND NIGHT!!
LET'S RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH AS MUCH GUST AS WE CAN!!!
TO ALL THE OTHER CHICKS OUT HERE TOO!!
TO ALL OUR WELL LOVED LURKERS!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:34 AM   #184  
Happy September

OMG I LOST ANOTHER POUND!!! GUESS THE NS PLAN IS FINALLY MOVING THINGS ALONG!! THAT'S 6.5 LBS SINCE OCTOBER 20TH!!
I ALSO JOINED AN OVER 60'S GROUP ON THE DISCOVERY HEALTH CHALLENGE. I'LL BE 60 IN MARCH....LOL
AND I PRINTED OUT THE FREE DIET PLAN RECIPES.
THEIR CALORIE COUNT FOR THE DAY WAS HIGH FOR ME, SITTING, BUT I CAN SHAVE THEM DOWN BY ELIMINATING THE WHITE STUFF! GOING TO DO A DANCE AROUND THE BUILDING!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 11:52 AM   #185  

I am with MEL and SHAD!!!

WISHING ALL OF YOU THE HAPPIEST AND HEALTHIEST NEW YEAR EVER. I AM WITH SHAD....MAY WE ALL REACH OUR GOALS THIS YEAR. TAKE BETTER CARE OF OURSELVES AND FIND MUCH HAPPINESS.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:14 PM   #186  
Radiate self!

Talking The new year is upon us...

This is the year it will all come together... mind and body, united in self and the wonderful feeling of being!

Shad-love the idea of you out in the garden for the new year, makes me smile to think you are growing things while I'm here with frozen ground Happy New Year!

Mel- I really think you should consider a mask when you go visiting. I can only imagine what the scented fumes are doing to your sinuses Wonderful news about your weight lose Golly, I hope this is a trend and we all start seeing smaller numbers. Rubbing the screen for good vibes

Happy-your evening plan sounds terrific! I don't know what we are having for dinner, maybe make pizza. It is just going to be the family here, no party. We had a big ham dinner with my inlaws last night. Only the guys got drunk, we ladies had tea

Suzi-Yikes! Your poor car. I'm glad you weren't hurt. Mighty frustrating for you though to have your new baby banged up. I hope it doesn't end up a bigger headache, have faith the owners of the lot will come through and make good.

Madcat-aw, the troubles with computers!! Mine is just an old chug and freezes and is so slow! Put the vaporizer on for your cough and get that new dear man of yours to give you a shoulder rub. You want the new year to have lots of positive energy

Holly-Golly girl! Plotting projects for next year already! I hope things stay smooth, enjoy the kids while they are home. We have been playing games. Clue jr. which is kind of fun, except I'm so used to the original clue with the little envelope and cards, it gets kind of confusing The kids just like playing together, they could care less if we ever figure out the culprit

Ceejay-are you still doing laundry? Mel was serious about sending hers over, I guess she had alot!! I know you are smelling good!

Chicks of the world Happy, healthy 2007!
Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 03:16 PM   #187  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
I was up at midnight. A couple of like minding genius' (genii??) around the joint decided to stage a fireworks display. Since fireworks in the backyard are illegal around here, this brought the sound of sirens to the neighbourhood, and the sound of more sirens an hour later when it was found that sparks had drifted down to a house and set fire to the roof cavity, not much damage done, then the smell of smoke and more sirens when it was discovered that the sparks had drifted down into the remains of the forest/bush in the industrial estate and being horribly dry the undergrowth went up in flames. Last scene was one of the genii being lead away in handcuffs - why not both I hear you say? Guess no one could pin point the other address. No doubt they will find it given time. The arrested genius lived very close to the bush. Such is life - Happy New Year - what did you do for New Years? Spent it in jail of course.

Happy - you go to the top of the class for travel puzzles. Yes that was the Sydney Harbour bridge - not quite sure which new year. They put on a great display every year. I have printed out my maps of USA and Canada and am starting to mark up the locations of the chicks. Not that I will get to meet them all and some won't want to be met, but it is amazing how small and close everything seems to be on a map and how far is the actual tyranny of distance. Still, I will get to see a fair amount I guess. I looked in the book exchange last week for a Lonely Planet guide but they had nothing, so I'll try again somewhere else soon or may have to resort to a new one. Is there a book sale on soon?? The prices of those are horrendous. I have the Rough Guide to Arizona but that is not going to take me far in the rest of the States. By the way, when searching for my maps, I found an interactive one which tells me a lot about each State that I click on. Then it gives me a list of the most liveable States, the most dangerous States, the healthiest States etc. Interesting.
Some of the Australian wines - which are mostly not bad at all - are too upfront for me. I like the ones that sneak quietly in and around and give you a belt from behind when you least expect it. If you decide to have a go, try a sauvignon blanc from Margaret River (wine region Western Australia) or some of the Reislings from Clare Valley SA. However if you want a wine to end all wines - have a squizz around for a Montana Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough in NZ or Oyster Bay or Cloudy Bay or Stoneleigh (all from Marlborough in NZ) absolutely superb - even the French are upset about them. Pity they don't sell these things in half bottles like they do Yellowglen champagne over here.Umm sorry that should be Yellowglen sparkling wine Methode Champagnois. Champagne only comes from France
Hear is a wine that even Mel could drink and not descend to baser levels.

It's non alcoholic, non calorific and not fattening, won't leave a mark on you or a headache and no gout will follow and you can't get picked up for a D & D.

Mel - rest those peepers. Crikey you sure know how to hang onto it! Keep the drops up, Is there nothing else that can be done?

Madcat - so sad to hear that you are still recovering from this virus. It sounds horrible. Are you sure you didn't give it to the computer? Not a happy thought tho' I have some MSOffice disks here - do you want to use them. Mind you I can't remember which version it is - I think MS Office 2000. I've had it for a while. There are newer versions out there no doubt, but while it aint broke, I have no intention of fixing it.
As far as I am concerned the twit will not deal with Fawlty Towers. Certainly in my block anyway. He comes there and I will request an exchange apartment, preferably one where the aircon works and so does the cleaner. Any of the other blocks is fine. I just don't want to meet up with him in the lift or have to walk to work with him or home for that matter. He really gets up my nose.

Well that's it really - out of time again. Need to go and deal with the fertiliser again and water it in along with some rainsaver crystals, mulch the beds and hope that the garden will survive a little longer. Repot some of the pot plants - those worth saving and mulch them up too. I need to clean the house and start the dinner for tonight. We are having fish hotpot (medley of schnapper, prawns, mussells in a white wine and vegetabl stock veloute - covered with mashed potato and a bit of parmesan cheese) then we have a French Vanilla icecream swirled with apricots and mango cooked with a bit of Cointreau and a cheese board. Sound good - should I hold dinner until you get here?

Hello to Holly and Meadow, Tig and PW, Rose (wherever she may be) and Suzi, Teel and Linus, LindaT and Ruth and never forgetting our one and only Turtle. Happy New Year to you all.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #188  

Meadow- dear, do you still have our snow because we have all your rain. I miss good Ontario winter!!! We have been playing many games. Lots of cuddles and chit chat. We have been in PJ'S for 2 days straight. I have managed to bath and put on a bra so I can the difference between day and night. Been baking all day. Much friend visiting next week. Making up some parcels of goodies for them. Kids go to school Jan 8th. I have a council meeting that evening.
It is great fun not having the daycare for the hols.New, exciting and fun for us. Very laid back.

Shad- glad you survived the New Years Eve ruckus.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:19 PM   #189  
Smackin' into a Wall

Just a dash in before I have to dash out again. Heading off to a party at friends place tonight - though I'm afraid my tipple of choice is probably going to be Buckley's cough syrup... tastes like drinking liquid Vick's Vaporub but is the best cough syrup going (and no sugar or alcohol added).

For all the chicks, I hope this year brings us all exactly what we need – personal fortitude, support or sheer luck – to bring us to our goals. For those who have not yet reached the midnight hour, enjoy whatever form of celebration you want to indulge in but do it safely. I want to see everyone back here tomorrow.

Happy New Year Chicks!!!!!
Madcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 06:13 PM   #190  
Choose your hard

Shad, I cannot believe - well maybe yes I can - that someone would be soooo incredibly stupid as to light fireworks in a tinder dry area. I think they should have been flogged as well as led away in cuffs. Thank God the whole neighborhood did not blow. As for your dinner - yum yum - it rivals mine. I'll save you a bit if you save me some, ok? The roast is smelling fabulous on the grill - anyone who steps outside is sure to breathe deep. However it is the usual quiet - does anyone REALLY live on this street???? area that it always is. Thank you too for the wine suggestions - I will print your post and take it to the store with me next time.

Perhaps we should post a thread here and ask the question - if one was coming to visit the United States, what should you see? Bound to elicit some interesting answers. LindaT should show you the City by the Bay - the most incredible fog I have ever seen. South of her about a 2 hour drive - Big Sur - just incredible coast line views - however bring a friend, it's high up and not recommended for someone who's use to driving on the other side of the road to gawk alone at the incredible ocean front views.

Very few people have Christmas lights on anymore. That is depressing. Where I come from Christmas lasts until January 6th - the feast of the 3 Kings.

They have a big football game on tv tonight - the Green Bay Packers (Wisconsin) vs the Chicago Bears. Huge rivalry. Lots of angry women tho. Apparently the game was originally scheduled for 12 noon today but possibly for the ratings, they switched the game to 7pm tonight. How many women got all fancied up ONLY to find their men being away at a football game which will go until near to the midnight hour (with travel times). DH said he might actually make it staying up until midnight this year. 2 glasses of wine and no nap and I might be the one snoozing on the couch. Naw... I have no interest in football. I did however notice that the Sci Fi (science fiction) channel is running a 2 day marathon of Twilight Zone shows. I have recorded about 20 of them - hope this does not fill up the digital video recorder. Ah well, should not be anything that DH wants to see anyway. I REALLY need to finish my book for book club anyway instead of watching TV.

Madcat, hope you have a bit of fun tonight at the party. At least you won't have to deal with a hangover in the morning.

Sounds like you're having a good time too Holly.

Thanks for the good wishes Meadow. A pizza party is one of the best ways to celebrate. Save me some too Ok, just one small piece as I am supposed to be good.

Congrats on being down another pound Mel Wow, 60 already - where did the years go? I'm in a challenge for the new year too - let's keep each other motivated sister!

To everyone near and far, wishing you the best year ever - one of motivation, dreams fufilled and the very best of health and happiness. Most of all, may each day bring you "enough" - enough to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step and a twinkle in your eye.

To a wonderful 2007 for us all. Happy New Year ladies of the world, friends and lurkers too
Old 12-31-2006, 11:01 PM   #191  

I seem to spending my evening online.
This is very different than any other New Years in the last ,oh, 41 years.
Any other night this would be normal. I have never been alone New Years Eve before. It's so weird.And i am not really alone. My family is all sleeping upstairs. My "former really cool party girl" self is shaking her head.My "invite all the neighbours and their kids over" self is wondering what the heck happened this year.when I was a kid I always stayed at my Grandma's. Drank Sherry mixed with ginerale. Always stayed up til midnight. Even when I was real little.

I did some yoga. Hanging out with the cats. I mean, really, I lived alone for 15 years before marriage and kids.Loved every minute of it.Maybe time for a glass of bubbly.

Wishing you all a fab New Year. Much happiness.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:49 AM   #192  
Happy September

SHAD~ I WISH I COULD SAY I AM SURPRISED ABOUT THE 2 DOLTS WITH THE FIREWORKS! WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING??? WE HAVE THE SAME ARSES HERE TOO. THANK GOD THEY GOT IT UNDER CONTROL. THEY SHOULD LOCK THEM ALL UP! AT LEAST IT WON'T BE WINTER AND FREZING HERE WHEN YOU ARRIVE. GOOD TIMING. NOT TOO HOT OR COLD.....ALTHOUGH COLDISH FOR YOU I WOULD ASSUME. HOPE THE DINNER GOES WELL! I'LL HAVE DINNER WITH YOU BUT HOLD THE FISH!!!

HAPPY~ I COULD ALMOST TASTE THE BEEF LAST NIGHT!!! LOL OUR NEIGHBORS HAVE THEIR LIGHTS ON A TIMER I THINK. ANYWAY...THERE IS A HOUSE BEHIND ME AND THEIR LIGHTS ARE THE LAST THING I SEE AT NIGHT WHEN I PEEL OUT AND THE FIRST THINGS I SEE IN THE MORNING. THEY LOVE TO KEEP THEM UP! IN FACT THEY SEEM TO BE LEAVING THEIR HALLOWEEN LIGHTS ON TILL THE XMAS LIGHTS GO UP. LET'S GET A MOVE ON LITTLE BUCKAROO!! 2007 HAS BEGUN AND THE WW SCALE WILL BE CALLING YOU VERY SOON!! SO DRINK THAT WATER AND EAT WISELY!! THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE PIG AND I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE IT THE SAME WAY!!

MEADOW~ALL WE HAVE IS RAIN!! STILL A BIT MILD HERE AS YET TEMP WISE TOO. I AM HOPING WE ARE RIGHT IN THINKING THIS WILL BE THE YEAR IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER. I HAVE BEEN FEELING THAT MYSELF AS THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR DREW CLOSER.

HOLLY~ THIS MAY WELL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR AVON ORDERS!!! LOTS OF SALES IN THE US FOR THE "PAMPERING" THINGS OF LIFE....OR SO I HEARD ON THE TV!! GOOD LUCK!!

MADCAT~WAS THAT BUCLKEY'S WITH OR WITHOUT ICE!!
I DO HOPE THAT COUGH ETC GOES AWAY SOMETIME REAL SOON!!! FIND SOMEONE YOU DON'T LIKE AND GIVE IT TO HIM!! OR HERE!!!
GET WELL SOON.

LOTS OF RAIN HERE AND FOGGY WEATHER. STRANGE WEATHER STILL PREVAILING. I SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN AS I AM USUALLY FREEZING RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
WATCHED THE BALL DROP IN TIMES SQUARE AND WENT TO BED. SEEMED LIKE THE WHOLE OF 2006 WAS REPLAYING INSIDE MY HEAD!! GOT UP, WATCHED TV TILL ALMOST TWO AND JUMPED BACK INTO BED.
WEIRD NIGHT. I HAVE BEEN EXERCISING A SMALL AMOUNT AND EATING WELL. SEEMS TO BE PAYING OFF. FOR SOME REASON THIS YEAR I WANTED TO BEGIN BEFORE JANUARY. NOT SURE WHAT THE RUSH WAS ALL ABOUT. I THINK I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL "STUFFED" LIKE THANKSGIVING. IT REALLY WAS AN AWFUL WEEK FOR ME. SO I AM SHOOTING FOR THE 170'S THIS MONTH. 1/2 LB TO GO!! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN THEM FOR OVER 6 MONTHS. BETTER GET SOME CLEANING DONE.
HAPPY MONDAY!! OR TUESDAY!! : moped:
Old 01-01-2007, 10:26 AM   #193  
Choose your hard

Good morning chicks,

Happy New Year to you. Last night was quiet but good. Dinner was fabulous, we have 2 big chunks of meat left over which will make tasty salads this week. I ate enough without it being too much. My sister called and we talked on the phone for hours - literally. The boys watched football, we chatted on and on. I am so very glad I have the family that I do. Around 10pm DH came over and we watched some of the new year's celebrations on TV. Of course we watched the ball drop in Mel's part of town. I did feel a bit cheated because when it came time for our new year's they showed the ball dropping in NEW YORK again - where in actuality it was 1 in the morning, not midnight! I was not fooled. And they showed NY on 2 channels. I know nothing beats Times Square for THE countdown but at least they could have shown Chicago in the proper time zone. As expected at 12:03 after a hug and kiss, DH announced it was "bedtime for bonzo" and off he went. I stayed up and watched a few taped episodes of the Twilight Zone. Funny how it's not as good as I remember it being. Since I spent a good part of the evening talking to my sister, I got a late start and did not crack open the wine bottles or put out some of the nibblies I had planned on. All the better I guess. I did pick up a small bottle of Pina Colada mix and made a batch in the blender for DH and I to toast at midnight. I made a second drink for myself to finish off the bottle just because I didn't want a partially filled bottle taking up space in the refrigerator. It comes premixed with vodka and wow, it sure packs a punch! Either that or I'm just used to wine. Did make for a sound sleep tho!

I woke up just before 8am and decided that I didn't need to lay in bed any longer. It's my last day of vacation but I intend to spend it doing positive things instead of wasting the day away. Mr. Feral cat must have been partying hard last night as it's well past 9am and he is passed out on the blanket outside my door and shows no desire to wake up anytime soon. He's looked up a few times in response to the birds in the yard but just turned himself around in the blanket with his back to the noise, face buried in the blanket. It's cool, gray and overcast - that kind of sleepy day.

I on the other hand, have a pot of vegetable soup to make and an exercise DVD that is calling my name. Weigh in is tomorrow and I think I might be up a pound.

Hope you all had a nice New Year's eve and that you start today and 2007 off to a good start.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:29 AM   #194  
Choose your hard

Mel - you've changed your avatar. I LOVE it!!!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #195  

well, I did crack open some Champers. Colin James was on the Niagara Falls shows. Enjoyable.
I was up til after 2am, woke before 8am.I went back to bed sooner than later.... Had a coffee and cereal and was just plain tired so I went to bed. Slept for bit, had a loooooooong soak in the tub.Having coffee again.Hubby has the fire roaring. I have all the windows open. It is +6C/43F.....darn balmy.So weird for Jan.Nice for driving around but other than that I MISS the SNOW and COLD.

Dear SIL just emailed. we are going to take her 2 youngest and my 2 to see Charlotte’s Web tomorrow.YIPPEEEEEEE!!! It’s been almost 10 year since I’ve been to a movie. Dont usually have anyone to go with. Oh, I lied, I went to see all of the LOTR flicks with some friends.Never been with my kids. My folks have taken them to a couple.

I usually take down the Christmas stuff Jan 1.I put it up Dec 1. My own tradition LOL

Well, need to scare up something more to eat.......
It poured rain all night here.
No trucks on the road today. Might go for a loooong walk too. Okay, I am babbling............

Hi Mel & Happy!!!