Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #1591  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Lindor Lindor Lindor....... You've been so motivated and now????? Whats wrong? Be one better than Puffing Billy ----- not I think i can but I KNOW I CAN.

VONNI
ps... yeah doin ok. Let ya know monday after weigh in. lol
Old 03-24-2007, 09:53 PM   #1592  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

My foot is good at the moment, thanks! I've actually taken 2 complete rest days this week to give it a chance to recover. Apart from a night out on high heels on Friday, I've rested it (!).

I'm doing great, have actually had to force myself to eat the last few days as not hungry - it's great! Madly selling my old "fat" clothes on Ebay so I have no choice but to keep going down on the scales, or I'll have nothing to wear literally!
Old 03-25-2007, 02:20 AM   #1593  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

I'm having a better day today Vonni...so far!

I even had a massive cardio workout at 5:30 this morning!!! Hopefully that doesn't happen too often though, because waking up to the dogs and cat playing with a snake in my bedroom is NOT my idea of fun!!!

So much for an extra hours sleep after turning the clocks back last night!!!

I'll try and pop back tonight. Otherwise it'll be tomorrow AM with my weigh-in, which I am not imagining is going to be very positive.

Hope we are all having a great Sunday!!
Old 03-25-2007, 05:49 PM   #1594  
Am I a senior too?

Hello. Glad to see u had a better day Lindor. Haven't got much time this morning, lots to do, will post more tonight but now just thought to weigh in and share with u a very quick post.....

FINALLY

I lost I lost I lost

Good luck with you all on your weigh ins.

VONNI
Old 03-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #1595  

Morning all!

Well done on your loss Vonni! I am so pleased for you - I know what it is like to be stuck! How much did you drop?

Me, not so lucky, but what I deserve I guess! I am up 0.7kg this week. I was better with the food yesterday - ate within 1400cal, but I was too buggered (after the mornings events) to do any exercise and I managed only 1L of water.

But today, I am back into it! I learned last week that there is no room for bad days, so I must stick to my plan. I must eat what I set for myself each day for that 1400cal. I must not put off eating stuff, I must not change or add stuff. I did nearly three weeks of it before I stuffed up last week...I will do it again and I will last longer than three weeks!

Having said that...I know there will be an evening at the Chinese Restaurant this week!!!

I will worry about that when I know when. Today, I will just worry about today

Have a good one ladies!

Hopefully we will hear from Ani soon???

Last edited by Lindor; 03-25-2007 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #1596  
Am I a senior too?

Just passing comp............. Lindor due to not walking, no water & comfort eating I have hovered between 72-73 for a few weeks. Once I slipped just a needle width under. But with George just gone y/day and having a touch of flu (unlike the norm, i eat heaps when have flu) I thought I wouldnt lose. I'm down to 71 now. And it's stayed put for 2 days (I cheated and weighed y/day also) Can't wait to slip under the 70 mark. Its been a long time coming.

Never mind bout yr little gain. Could be fluid retention all that water u drink U had been so meticulous in yr eating plan and water and exercise that I'm sure u can dust yrself off and get going again. I'm envious how dedicated u can be. At chinese eat a vege dish. They're usually less fatty with their sauce. Speaking of chinese... yum. Think I might have it thursday night.

Yeah I wonder how Ani is doing? Probably busy busy unpacking. Hope her PC comes back safe from the Dr.

Kylie? How u doin mate? Hope yr ok.

Gotta run.............. AGAIN hehe Trying to have a rest while bub asleep. So due to parties up the road all weekend and kept awake till 4am with people wandering up n down street and loud music and yahoos from the party house.

VONNI
Old 03-25-2007, 07:28 PM   #1597  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Good Morning!

How is everyone? Yay Vonni! well done! Lindor, I reckon just jump straight back on the wagon, mate. you'll get there

I seem to sabotage Sundays now. Last week was the beer and pizza episode, then yesterday, went to see a friends new house, and ended up staying for dinner. Well, she is an excellent cook, and it seemed a bit rude to turn my nose up at her cooking. So a big bowl of sausage pasta and chocolate pudding later....

Anyway, still happy to report a loss this week.

Hope to see Ani soon...it's quiet around here...too quiet!

Kylie
Old 03-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #1598  
Am I a senior too?

THANKS kYLIE.... Hey guys I discovered a snack for a chocolate fix and feels good thats low in calories (well relatively low.... ) HOME ICE CREAM ELDORADO bar is only 135cal. half of a kit kat or pkt of twisties.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:32 PM   #1599  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Home Icecream? Are they the people that roll around ringing the bell? Is it expensive?

Kylie
Old 03-25-2007, 09:12 PM   #1600  
Am I a senior too?

Yep they r. And that bell is pretty loud. They are about $7 a box of six but its cheaper than individual ice creams from shop. Also are very rich in flavour and u wouldnt have one every day.

Cheers'
Vonni
Old 03-25-2007, 09:15 PM   #1601  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

I'm back! The only reason I have been away is that Telstra took a week (and several phone calls from me) to come and fix a non-working phone.

I really missed everyone here - it's bizarre, but it showed me how important your support and that 'shared journey' is to my successful weight loss. I did lose some this week… another 0.8kg, but that was from expending a lot of energy moving house, rather than eating properly.

Now that I am in the 80's my next goal is to reach 85kg by the end of May. That might seem a little slow to some people, but for me it's realistic.

Lindor - WHAT are you doing? What happened last week matey? I want to know everything (as per usual ).

Kylie, it's very gutsy to lay charges. It's so hard to do, and yet I am really pleased your family decided to go down that path. It won't be easy.

Gen you have my sympathy with your achilles. Mine has been torn for ages now, and the best thing I can suggest is you don't do "stop/start" stuff. Walking on flat surfaces is OK - but hills are a problem. Good luck with getting it better.

Vonni and Barb I really want to reply to you and write a lot more than this, but as I write this I am downloading emails, and sofar I have 575 unread emails and it is STILL going.

I also need to unpack my office - blurk!

The move went OK. Removalists were lazy buggers, and I ended up doing six loads in my car (it's a 1.5 hour round trip), because they were pulling a "go slow", and then couldn't manage to fit everything in one load - yeah right. So I jarred their little plans of "we need to do a 2nd load", and did it myself!

Nothing broke but I have spent days unpacking, cleaning, washing and phoning/abusing/threatening Telstra.

But I love my new place already. I went for a walk the other day and got completely lost. Then yesterday I went for a walk along the Swan River (which is really close to my house) - it was just gorgeous.

Anyway - emails are up to '632 unread' and the box-unpacking-fairys appear to be on strike!

It is SO good to be back though!

Ani
Old 03-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #1602  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Hello - welcome back Ani, we missed you!!! Glad you're enjoying the new place, I'm sure once the unpacking is done you'll enjoy it more!

I am thrilled this week - weird, as I've had 2 days of complete rest due to my foot, and one day of only Pilates, but I lost 1.5 kg!!!!!!!!!! I did stick tightly to my 1400 cal/day.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:53 PM   #1603  

Height: 5'5"

YAY Ani. Its good to see your back amongst us again. I think we all missed you.

Conratulations to everyone that had a loss this week. Its great to see. Keep it up.

Quote:
I've not been very good with the food intake these last few days. I am so hopeless at this whole thing. And with the food going out the window, I wonder what the point of exercise is! It's a nasty circle with me.

Why is it one day I can feel so motivated and determinded and the next I lose it all?
Lindor. SNAP!! Me and you both. What is it that keeps other people motivated? I'd like to know so I can have just a little bit for myself. I'm so sick of this merry-go-round. I WANT TO GET OFF! Why don't I have the respect for myself that I have for others?

Having said that, today, so far so good. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

XX
Barb
Old 03-26-2007, 12:33 AM   #1604  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Gen that's a heap of weight to lose - woo hoo! You'll soon be in the 80's at this rate

Barb I hardly ever feel motivated. I usually just "do it", and occasionally get a spurt of motivation - but one of the things I've learned for myself is that if you wait until you feel like it, nothing will happen.

At the moment my routines are in chaos and I don't feel like exercising or eating properly - I'm feeling unsettled (for rather obvious reasons), and I would love to have a pig out … a banquet of bad, naughty food. But I just tell myself that I can be a pig tomorrow if I want, but today I'll just eat within my calories.

I didn't walk today because I feel really fatigued from moving and unpacking etc - but lurking in the back of my head is this little voice telling me I need to get back on track this week.

I think everyone's motivation/reason is different. When I went for a walk yesterday all my usual clothes were on the line so I optimistically grabbed a pair of pants I hadn't been able to wear for about five years. They fit comfortably - and reminded me that even though I can't see it, this hard work is paying off, and my body is sloooooooowly changing shape!

You can do it - the biggest battle we all face is in our heads IMO, and I have faith in you.

Ani
Old 03-26-2007, 12:55 AM   #1605  

Great to have you back Ani!! And well done on your loss!!

I am just here for lunch and I need to get back to work...

......so I'll be back. But I just wanted to say welcome back

And to stay on topic...so far so good for today
Closed Thread