Old 10-12-2005, 10:23 PM   #226  
MomWifeTeacherFriend

Tomorrow I am NOT going to school...and I can hardly see straight! Yippee skipee, I'm going to a doctor's appointment! Isn't that pathetic? I more than likely only needed a 1/2 day...however, I decided "Why be rushed? Why have to worry about traffic? Take a whole day!" So.... tonight I will eventually sleep with no tension! What an amazing bonus! Usually I only REALLY sleep on Friday nights! I am SO ready for the weekend.... but the sitting in the dr's office waiting room will be a great treat! I think I may take some magazines of my own to glance at!

Oh, I need a cheap, homemade halloween costume for meee! Any ideas?? I was thinking of going as TinkerSwell.... hehehehehe... I don't mind creating something; however, I don't sew... Family has been invited to attend a Soireee in late Oct. The boys want the 4 of us to go as Kiss... I might give in... I've already called "the star guy"! The 10 year old has dibs on Gene Simmons, DH will be Ace and other ds will be Paul Stanley (the kitty!) Unless you girls come up with something else... I'm doomed to dress in black with heels and full face paint! (Actually, I love that my kids came up with this family plan!) Visit kissonlinedotcom and see why you MUST come up with an alternative plan for me! (I don't have NEARLY THAT much chest hair!)

Enough...I've got to go find my stack of magazines...and make sure I'm ready to sit and wait and wait and wait and wait! I sure hope I'm not surprised by some freak "Doctor on time" thing!

Hang in there people...Friday is coming!
take care,
meeee

Last edited by HatterasMermaid; 10-12-2005 at 10:26 PM.
HatterasMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:59 AM   #227  
burned out bus driver

Robyn- I gotta tell you, I love the yippee skippee thing.... cracks me up everytime I read it (yes I have noticed it before, just never had the chance to comment on it) You feeling ok or is this just one of those annual checkup thingys? Hope you got some relaxing detox time with your magazines...and that the office visit went well. Hmmmmm.........costume ideas? Both my Dd's went as scarecrows last year. Only stuff we had to buy was raffia (and I had that here) to use as straw- old jeans and flannel shirts.....rope for a belt......I made felt hats (super easy to do! you could actually hot glue one together instead of sewing). And of course some blush circles on your cheeks. They looked really cute. And it was cheap and easy- my kind of costume.

Lucky me. Got to drive early this am- in the blasted pouring rain and on these darned windy unlit country roads of my town. It was awful......next to impossible to find the houses/stops. They gave me a bunch of students that for the most part I had not driven before, and my regular route does not take me there.
SOOOOOO it was interesting. But, thankfully, without incident. At least this afternoon I will have some extra students (just from the Catholic HS, public is closed) but I have driven most of them before and daylight really helps......a lot. I am pooped. Might just take a nap which is unheard of for me. And thankfully tomorrow is Friday. Got a crummy memo (we all did) from the director of transportation. Because of all the food allergies, we are no longer allowed to hand out candy/treats etc to our kids. THAT STINKS!!!! First of all I had already bought the junk for my bus- and secondly my kids love it. (yes,I do have one student with food allergies, and I get her some pretty stickers instead). Somehow, handing out pencils "just don't make it".
Oh well, guess I had better go get dinner started. Then load the dishes.....then maybe that nice nap. (which knowing me will never happen).
See y'all later.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:58 AM   #228  
KAR

Hi All,
Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. But by the time, I get my kids straigthten out and send them to lunch/recess I have to play catch on classroom things during my lunch break or I have phone calls to make. It doesn't help that on Monday and yesterday, at least one of my aides was absent and we had a sub in the room. So that lucky gal got the grammy winning performances from several of my students. That might also explain why three of the boys owe me time at recess today. Then I have had to go home and do work in the evenings. By the time I think to come in and check in with you all I am fast asleep or darn close to being fast asleep. Looked at the calendar last night and wanted to cry because every Saturday from now until the middle of Nov. is booked with something either for school, family or TOPS. Where is the fairness in it all? As for my wi in the other night I gain 2 3/4 pounds. It was that darn TOM over the weekend. So I just have to work that much harder to eat properly and excerise over the coming week.
Congrats GInny on the weight loss. Hope you were able to squeeze in your nap this afternoon. How come you had to drive a route this morning that you were unfamiliar with?
Robyn, hope your doctor visit goes okay. You had me rolling on the floor with your sons' Halloween idea for your family. You don't want to be a member of KISS, what is the matter with that idea?
Pam, I know what you mean about the meetings all the time. I would just love for one day to be lazy. But I know that will never happen. Sounds like you did a really good job on your points yesterday. Kudos to you about your half a pop. How was your chicken for dinner last night? How did you fix it? Did you get your walk in? I have been dying to go for a walk with my dh in the evening this week, but by the time he gets home from football practice for the boys, I am either pooped or it is raining. Maybe we will try for this evening though. The kids come to invade us for the weekend tomorrow, so we will not have any private time to ourselves after tonight. His daughter has to be in the same room we are no matter what. She is a very clingy child. But once we go to the football games and her little girlfreinds are there she is off and running around with them. Hope you were able to get some rest!
Mouse, I think things are looking up for you now. Aren't they? Glad you were able to go swimming and enjoyed it. Hope you are able to find some more time to go swimming this week.
Well my lunch is over. I must go out to recess duty. Talk to you all later. Have a great afternoon!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:56 PM   #229  

Hey!
Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!! I feel like a walking zombie. I was supposed to have an IEP meeting today, but the mother cancelled. Then, I had a 504 meeting, I had a meeting with my mentee this afternoon after school, and didn't get home til like 5:10. Ughhh. Tomorrow during my planning I have to cover a class, then I have a parent conference at 2:30. The only thing about that meeting, is that I didn't even schedule it. The guidance office takes it upon themselves to schedule meetings whenever they see fit without consulting anyone else. So, that should be a ton of fun. Oh, and another teacher is coming in to observe me tomorrow morning. The office has taken it upon themselves to let other new teachers know, that I would be a great teacher to observe. So, I feel like I am under some magnifying glass all the time. Like I have to be at my very best all the time. I should be anyway, but you know how it is. Yesterday, the mother of my blind student was substituting for mt braillist, and then another teacher came in to observe on top of that. I was like YIKES! NO PRESSURE! You know, last year the kids were the ones stressing me out, this year, it's everything but the kids. Oh well.....

Kerry: MY CHICKEN DINNER WAS AWESOME. I could have licked the plate. I was so hungry. All I did was flour it, throw some lowry's, paprika, poultry seasoning, pepper on it and throw it in the oven with a little bit of brommel and brown yougurt spread in the bottom of the dish. It's almost like oven fried. It has a really good flavor. I didn't walk, I was way too tired. I am hoping to walk this evening, but my son has volunteered us to babysit. So, I came home to a kid we're watching. The one with so much energy..... I haven't been as good on my points today, I used them all up. My hubby was off today, and his cooked dinner was Little Caesars. So, I ate two pieces of cheese pizza and two breadsticks for a total of twelve points. Oh well. I may dig into that low fat ice cream that is in the freezer later anyway. I still have thirty three flex points...... I don't see myself using that many tomorrow........If I walk, I get two extra points............HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Ginny: You are right about there being so many more options to use if you watch them during the day. I have been doing little things, like buying the bread that is one point for two slices, and english muffins for 1 point. So, I have shaved off several points from the day time. I hope you got your nap. Congratulations on getting out of the 160's. I am excited about nearing the 170's. Hopefully by Halloween I will be under 170. I am only a couple of pounds away.....................

Robyn: Enjoy your day off even if you have to spend it in the doctors office. Maybe it won't take too much of your time, and you can enjoy the rest of the day.

Hey to everyone else. I need to go fill up my car with gas, I'm running on E!

Pam

Last edited by pamisuzinc; 10-13-2005 at 06:59 PM.
pamisuzinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 07:25 PM   #230  
burned out bus driver

I am running on "E" also. What a long day. And no nap......ended up on IM with Dd (who needed to chat, she was bummed and won't be able to get home for another week cause of midterms). So I cleaned, folded wash....made dinner......you know some real quality time for me. (HA,HA). Then drove a double route on the way home, for one reason or another one of the other drivers could not make it today (I knew about this on Tuesday- this was no surprise) so I took his kids home and mine. (possible because neither of us are fully loaded coming home from the Catholic HS, but they send up several buses because the school is 30 minutes away and state law says we have to have the students home in an hour or less- lots of distance and the town we live in is the largest in area in the state and very rural and spread out).
What long afternoon.Sorry not to get personal. I am such a burnout.
G'nite
Ginny
Old 10-13-2005, 08:19 PM   #231  
Swimming Mouse

Good evening, all.
I was off today as it was Yom Kippur. I did fast for most of the day after I ate breakfast (no choice, but you do get medical allowances; I worked too hard to get my insulin normal to mess it up by fasting ALL day!). However, I also used some of the time to take care of business that I can't do other times because I don't have access to a phone at school, or my computer. So... I found out that its pretty likely my insurance company isn't going to reimburse me for the items that my former employer stole, and if they do, its a maximum of $200. If its more than $200, they'll apply my deductible and then still send me $200. I think. I also managed to get my new scanner/printer hooked up and to get Hewlett-Packard to deal with my digital camera (it doesn't work).
A chance email I posted about needing a way to keep my kids from accessing things that I don't want them to get at on the old laptop (I'm taking my old one to school so we can use some of the educational software and such I have at home) resulted in a company that makes one (Its from Judy-Lynn Software) offering it to me gratis. I'd said that I needed one, but that I couldn't (wasn't) going to spend $59 since I'd already spent so much money on the classroom this year, and the computer was icing on the cake... Something really nice, but not something that was required. But, I'm looking forward to getting it set up so the kids can use it. I need to get a security cable for it. I'll just have to hope the printer and scanner don't walk; I can't attach those to any kind of cables.
I also had an email from the aquatics director at my old gym; she wanted to know if I wanted to work over Thanksgiving and Winter break, so I said yes. I have a whole-day shift the day after Thanksgiving... and will have some time over Winter break as well.
Hope everybody had a good day. I'll try to get here more often so I can be personal. I did see that everybody needs a break, and will hope that your weekends are restful!
Anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 10:08 AM   #232  
burned out bus driver

You know I can handle screaming kids....irate parents, snow, icy roads, fog, brats, diesel fumes, bus noise all the other dumb stuff that goes with this job. But some a**h*** ran my reds this morning. Just as I was boarding a student. This junk I can't handle. I am still shaking. Had the student been a "crosser" he would have been killed- the jerk (of course in a brand new Audi, nice high priced perfomance vehicle) rapidly pulled out from behind me and very rapidly accelerated to pass me. Like I said, the boy would have been killed had he been in the road. I would never have been able to get him back to the side of the road on time had I sent him to cross. Good part of it- if you could say good about this incident- the boy's grandmother saw the whole thing, I got the idiots plate # and the best part- the vehicle behind the moron is the parent of a student I had just boarded 2 stops earlier. I hope, and pray, that he was watching and can be a witness for me. Believe it or not, these cases are almost impossible to prosecute without a witness. (they claim denial, or that someone else was driving their car, blah,blah,blah). I did call their house and left a message asking for their support with the police. One tiny bit of humor.......when we got to school I had a few minutes to discuss stuff with the kids......stuff like I am not allowed to give out candy anymore....and I also wanted to review crossing with the kids (believe it or not I was going to do this anyway). So I told them I was in a crummy mood and very shaken and why. And I covered all the other stuff I wanted to. Upon leaving the bus- one girl - the one who's mother chases the bus or is never on time or throws her daughter out of the car after chasing the bus......anyway this girl asked me as she was getting off at school, "that wasn't my mom, was it??" HA! At least the poor kid knows her mother is a flake.

Robyn- glad the Dr visit went ok and that you made a dent in the magazine pile. Hope the headache is better.

Mouse- a free lap top? Gee, what a nice company!!! How great is that. Too bad about your stuff not being reimbursed much. But I think you were not really expecting much from the insurance either. Stinks either way. Hope your weekend is restful too......

Got my WATP tape in this am....could use a week in a rubber room right now but have to scoot. Today is my day to volunteer at Dd's school. All I want to do is curl up with my fat black cat and sleep.......
Ginny
Old 10-14-2005, 12:41 PM   #233  
burned out bus driver

Ok, the raving lunatic who posted before is gone.....just wanted to let everyone know that. I went to Dd's school and saw our pastor-he is a very sensitive man- immediately saw that I was not "normal" (0k I am never normal, but not normal for me).
So I told him what happened.......bless him he prayed with me.....and the Lord got my head screwed back on straight.
It IS Friday, right?
Happy weekend!
Ginny
Old 10-14-2005, 10:47 PM   #234  
Swimming Mouse

Oh, don't I just WISH it was a free laptop, Ginny??? I'd be shouting from the rooftops! No, its my old laptop, and FREE software! I'm still excited about it... it was super cool of the company to offer that to me. And of course, they know that if I need anything else that is similar to something they market I'll be more likely to come back to them (I certainly do it with Attainment, which is my all-time favorite special needs software company in the world... they are an utterly AWESOME group of people!!!).
I'm so sorry to hear about your idiot driver this morning! I'm super careful, and even annoy people because I don't just stop... I WAIT! I get honked out for not "jumping" the red light at the intersection ... IE, I don't roll 10 seconds before it turns green.
And I won't block an intersection either, because that's super illegal in Pennsylvania...
I used to get honked at and finger'd all the time in Baltimore for not going into an intersection if I couldn't safely get to the other side.
Robyn: Glad it was an easy doctor's appointment and you had a nice wait in the lobby!
I had high hopes for my day because my ED kiddo didn't argue with me as soon as he walked in the door today; he actually sat down to finish his flash cards, but that calm, cool, and collected child disappeared around 9:45 this morning and he literally spent the rent of the morning in chill-time or with either myself or the substitute TA trying to talk him out of a major paranoia/total disconnect with reality session. He loves to tell us how good he is at something and what he wants to do when he grows up, and I hate to sound so mean and harsh, but ... but ... I mean, this kid wants to (all of a sudden) be an EMT or a Lawyer. He hated Biology so much he cut school every B day until we pulled him from the class. He can't read to save his life and he refuses to fill in the books on tape forms with me so he can get those. Then, when I point this out to him (Hey, look, you need to be able to READ to be a lawyer!!! And WRITE!!!), he says I'm killing him, and he hates me and hates the school and we're so disrespectful which is why his mom is pulling him out, and whatmakesmethinkhecan'treadnayway,the readingteachersaysthathecanreadbestoutofeverybodyi nthewholeclass!
Yea. Right. I keep pointing out to him everytime he tells me that his problems are somebody else's fault that he's responsible for his behavior. I'm not getting very far.
So... 4th period was actually very nice and very quiet. My administration managed to impress me today, too. Some adult staff had overheard how I was "speaking" to this child and the schoolwide assumption is that my kids should be wrapped in cottonwool and treated like sugar... Yea, I don't buy into that theory. I explained that to the principal, and he said that I came from a very different environment and probably the other staff just weren't used to hearing a teacher for kids with mental ******ation talk like that... They're totally used to enabling and babying, which doesn't do the kids any good! But it wasn't at all accusatory, which if you remember my stories from the previous 3 years... any meeting like this at my old school would have been accusatory and had my supervisor throwing papers across his desk at me.
Then I come home (I really wanted to go swimming, but I think Robyn's sinus headache decided to split and come visit me too!), and received the wonderful news that my TA will be out again ALL next week. I wish I could have some sympathy... or more sympathy? I feel like an incredible monster for not being more sympathetic for what she's going through. You know? But... I've had 2 of my days where I couldn't eat at all during the day (wednesday and today), because I was too nauseated to do it, and I can't take those pills for the nausea at work (or rather, I won't, because I can't focus!). And I have had that whole right sided pain thing, and its still there... but they don't find anything on CT scans, MRIs or ultrasounds... so there isn't anything they can do. And I'm THERE! I don't stay home unless I'm REALLY sick.
I worked the whole time I was on glucophage and really sick; I worked with my leg in a cast, my hand in a cast, and with badly sprained ankles more than once. So, I guess I'm just having issues feeling sympathy for her... really... And I feel like a witch for that!!!!
Anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 06:30 AM   #235  

Hey!

Yes we've made it to the weekend! Yipeeeeee! Friday was just a horrible day. We had a fire drill first period, and ended up around a bunch of bees or wasps whatever, buzzing around everywhere. I got caught in the middle of a swarm of kids trying to see a fight I was trying to break up yesterday between two boys right in front of my classroom, third period was just off the hook. They are just a bunch of hyper boys. One of the boys in there has ADHD and OCD. So, he will fall out of his seat, then say sorry. Saying "sorry" is one of his OCD things. He will say it fortyseven times a class period. He also has to wash his hands a ton. Parent conference at 2:30.....Ughhhh. I am planning on going to my mom's today (Virginia Beach) and coming home tomorrow. So, I have to try and get a few things done before I leave this place.
I have lost three pounds this week....I am finally at 172. WOOOOHOOOO!
So, finally I am under where I was in last May. I really like weight watchers. I think it is really helping me with portion control and making the right choices. Do I want to eat this piece of candy for three points or I could eat cheese toast for two? I love it. I even went to KFC last night. I ended up eating one chicken breast, a couple of spoons of mashed potatoes and 1 spoon of coleslaw. I was totally satisfied. And no.......I didn't take the skin off! My favorite part of the chicken is thighs, but I figured since the points for a thigh and a breast were exactly the same, I would rather eat a breast and feel satisfied.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Pam
pamisuzinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 09:15 AM   #236  
MomWifeTeacherFriend

YafreeekinWHOOO!

• It is finally the weekend!
  • The principal MAY have understood Mousie!
  • Pam is doing GREAT on WW! (Have fun visiting Mom in VaBch!) Oh and BTW, Sorry about your kid who says sorry obsessively! Really! I'm sorry!
  • Ginny is recovering from THE idiot driver! And thankfully no one was injured!
  • I'm getting closer ....SLOWWWLY... to my mini goal!
  • Hurry...I'll add yours as soon as you post it!
How close are we to a full moon? It HAS to be soon!

Baseball today! Finally sun after more than a week.... yipeeeskippeee just in time to get in a game!

take care,
meeeee

Last edited by HatterasMermaid; 10-15-2005 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:23 AM   #237  
burned out bus driver

Mouse- forgive me for misinterpreting your post.......I was not having the best of days. But still, free software is better than nothing. Finally, and administrator who is worth his salt..........that must make you feel better!!!
Hope your headache has left you (and Robyn too!) and found someone else to infest......please let it stay away from NY state.

Pam- hopeyour trip to VA beach and mom was great. Safe travelling.
You have hit upon what is to me the greatest part of WW. You can choose how you want to spend your points.....and if you really thought it was worth it, have that candy. COngrats on the loss!!!!!! Keep up the great work.

Robyn-the full moon is MOnday. Just ask our kitten Fidget........her tail looks like a squirrels most of the day these days..... Get to WW today???? How did you do? Keep your focus! I know WW is not the fastest game in town- but the darned weight stays off. And they teach you how to live with all different situations. This is an investment in YOU- and we all want a healthy, happy, hilarious Robyn.

I am slowly coming down from yesterday. I did find myself reliving the mess several times. And on the way home, spoke to the guy's wife (the one I hoped had seen the event) and yes he saw he entire thing- was able to give me the make and year and model of the car (I was uncertain on the make), he had already reported it to the police and was just as horrified as I was. Told his wife that he had never seen anything so awful as that. Completely brazen......the office called the police, who were going to put together my report and this dads....I will have to sign a police deposition (with joy I will!) and possibly go to court. That is just fine by me.

Dh brought home hockey tickets for tonite....NJ Devils vs Carolina- a contractor at his work gave them to him-they are center ice......just a few rows up. Can't wait to go!
Been a good girl and did my WW tape. And will save my points for one of those big pretzels tonite . Guess I'd better go hop in the shower. Happy weekend! Hi to anyone I missed.
Ginny
Old 10-15-2005, 02:39 PM   #238  
MomWifeTeacherFriend

Hey Gin,

Have fun at the hockey game! May there be much action and excitement! I don't like violence....but sometimes a hockey match with all its gory details is sooooo much fun! Last time we went to see the ECHL Norfolk Admirals, there was a huge melee with young men ripping each others shirts off! WhoooHooo! Now, there is a sport!

Yeah, I made it to WW.... -1.6 (2 TENTHS of a point from having a total of -20!) WhooHOoo! Close but yet sooooo farrrr! Ah, well, considering that on Thursday I ate a wonderful hunk of chocolate/peanutbutter fudge AND on Friday, I ate 1/2 of a full sized Hershey bar....AND I didn't get in nearly enough movement... I'll take it!

Oldest DS is off camping with his BoyScout troop! Whooohooo! Youngest DS is thriving on being an only child. Always does! Baseball earlier today was a tonnnn of fun! No really! Our team won by something like 8 runs! DS not only hit two wonderful hits, made two outs as Short, he also pitched one inning! Not to bad for a kid who had NEVER pitched in a game before! His inning ended up being 4 up, 1 walk that was left at 1st! and 3 strickeouts! NOT TOO BAD! Momma was a wreck the whole time he was on the mound! I guess I would learn how to deal with it...but I much prefer my kiddo at first, short or third! (His favorites!)

Gotta run... My grandma is turning 98 today. I get to go do the family celebration thing...OHHH mannn...

take care,
meeeee
Old 10-15-2005, 05:08 PM   #239  
KAR

Afternoon Ladies,
Well I made it through the workweek. I found a lump on my neck under my left ear on Wednesday and went to my family doctor right afterschool on Friday. He said that it is an infected lymph node and put me on an antibotic for 7 days. I had a follow-up class today for Social Studies. We were suppose to be there from 8:30 until 3:30 and we were finished by noon. So that was a plus. It was nice to come home early and take a two hour nap. I probably would have slept longer had I not been woke up by my dh and two sds' yelling at the tv for the Ohio State/Michigan State game. Don't have any big plans for this evening, think I will just chill out for the evening. Did get up this morning at 5:30 to get my family ready to go out the door at 6:45 for the boys playoff game at 8. They lost, so their season is officeally over. Their own mother didn't come see their last football game for the season. I feel bad now because I wasn't there. I am taking the evening off from my afterschool program on the 7th of Nov. to go to their football banquet though. So I guess that will make up for me not going to their game today. I did do my 4 mile walking tape before getting ready for school this morning. So atleast I got in my excerise for the day.
Pam, sounds like you had a rough week with teaching and than meetings on top of that. Congrats on being down 3 more pounds this week. I am working really hard to take off the 4 1/4 pounds I gained in the last two weeks. But I had a hard time yesterday at the boss' day lunch we had at work. We had homemade chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, green beans, cake, fudge and cookies. I didn't eat a lot, but I still felt guilty for doing it. So I am really going to try to be good for the rest of the time before my TOPS weigh in on Tuesday evening. Hope you have a safe trip to your mom's today. Enjoy your visit!
Congrats to you, Robyn for losing 1.8 pounds this week. Keep up the great work! Remember you want it to come off slowly so that it does come back on and than a ton more with it. So how are you going to reward yourself when you reach your mini-goal?
Mouse,I bet you enjoyed the change of pace from admistration yesterday compared to how you were treated the last 3 years. I understand completely what you mean about how people percieve the way they feel MR students should be treated and can't understand why we treat them the way we do. I still getting the looks and comments from staff about the way I talk to my kids sometimes. But you can't always baby them because that doesn't teach them anything and they wouldn't be able to survive out in the real world if someone doesn't show them a little tough love every once in a while. Are you feeling better today? I hope your sinus' aren't acting up on you. Did you make it into the gym today to swim?
Ginny, hope you have calmed down from your idiot driver. I am glad to hear that the one father got the make, model and other information for you. I hope they are able to take the bozo to court. Thank God your students have such a kind, caring and wonderful bus driver. Enjoy your hockey game tonight!
Hi to Susan, Michele, Tammy, and Summer. Hope your week's went okay.
I am hoping that tomorrow I can convince my family to go hiking and not sit at home and watch football all day long.
Well I better go and get some work done. Talk to you all later. have a wonderful Saturday evening.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:02 AM   #240  
MomWifeTeacherFriend

its 8 am...I'm heading to Walmart in hopes of beating the crowd.... I came home yesterday from my grandmothers party and laid down for a nap and woke up 5 hours later! it was great to sleep, BUT 1/2 my weekend is gone and I slept thru it!
so...gotta run to fill my cart before the place is a total zoo! hope to be home before the place fills up with the after church crowd...the heathen that I am! hehehe

planning the week's meals.... then we're off and running again!
take care,
meee