Old 09-10-2005, 11:03 PM   #166  
Rowing Mama

S/C/G: 202/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

Hey gals- a quick brag! My dh gave me clothing money from a bonus we received, and took me shopping yesterday/today. I went prepared to be buying 20's, maybe 18's and lo and behold I am a solid 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee! And my tops and skirts were all larges, not XL's. I'm feeling pretty awesome about the size change. And now I have some clothing that I feel good about (one of the skirts from Coldwater Creek is two sided- a pretty dark blush tone with a sparse floral print on one side, and a brown leopard print on the other side! That'll be for when I'm feeling really wild (which doesn't happen very often- just ask any of the gals that know me, I'm pretty straight laced, but trying to loosen up some so I look my age and not 20 years older

Talk with ya'll soon- I'm going out of town on Thursday, so I'll probably go to WW on Wed. AM and then post then, rather than Friday.

Julie
julieofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:13 AM   #167  
Mommy9802

Default Good Morning All!

Good Morning Ladies! How is everyone doing? Hopefully good! How was everyone's week? Mine was good except for last night, i cheated and had pizza. It sucked that i broke my "diet" but i needed it, it was just one of those days. But i am glad to say that my total weight loss for this week is 4 pounds. So i don't want to complain too much! And i am back on track. I have also managed to complete my goal this week which was too start excercising more. And i have! Well good luck to everyone! I hope everyone has a good weekend, and a good next week!

Alisha
mommy9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:36 AM   #168  
Teresa

Good Morning Everyone.

MY weekly weigh in was awesome this morning. I not only lost what I gained last week but additional weight too. I knew I had to increase my exercise but I had no idea how it would kick start me back up again. I had decided to join the local gym using some of my weekly babysitting money. The local gym is remodeling and having a special. It was too good to pass up. I went three times and worked an hour on the treadmill each time. I am absolutely thrilled. I know I will most likely hit another bump but I am going to ride this wave for as long as it will go. I am now at the half way point to my Christmas goal.

I wish everyone a good week.
Teresa
twickline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:40 AM   #169  

Good Morning Girls!!

I weighed myself this morning and had only lost 1 pound, however I didn't gain any so that makes me happy!! I started driving the school bus today, so the last week was a little stressful with practicing and taking tests. Hopefully I will lose more next week. Keep up the great work girlies!!!
AmySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:40 AM   #170  

Good Morning Girls!!

I weighed myself this morning and had only lost 1 pound, however I didn't gain any so that makes me happy!! I started driving the school bus today, so the last week was a little stressful with practicing and taking tests. Hopefully I will lose more next week. Keep up the great work girlies!!!
AmySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #171  
Rowing Mama

S/C/G: 202/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

1.6 # lost. Back on track with rowing after hurting my hip/back.

I wanted to share a Pumpkin smoothie recipe someone mentioned at WW last night. It's simple, just 1 Tbsp. canned pumpkin, 1/2 cup fat free milk, and a banana. Whir in blender. Some of the people mentioned making their own pumpkin lattes like Starbucks does- leaving off the banana and adding coffee.

Last edited by julieofarc; 09-16-2005 at 10:51 AM.
julieofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 12:32 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 180/173/140

Height: 5ft. 8

Hey Gals,
My weigh in for today is 170 I gained 2 lbs last week. I've found myself falling back into old habits as my schedule has gotten crazier by the day. I'm working on catching myself when I start to do this, so hopefully next week will be better. I've also felt crummy most of this week (thought it was strep, but I think it's just the "I've run myself ragged" crud). Anyone else struggling?
Better run, gotta go clean my house, my in-laws are coming this afternoon!!
Missy
txmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:51 AM   #173  

Smile Weight loss

Hi! I am a mother of 4 and am trying to loose 35lbs by new years eve! I was hoping by getting with you all I would stay motivated. I have a soon to be 9,soon to be 6, 3, and 5 month old. I am also a full time early childhood education student. I have been trying to exercise twice a day and eat healthy. It is very difficult for me! I walk 20 minutes on the tradmill in the morning and I lift free weights and ab crunches all before I get the kids to school. Then after I get the kids to bed I try to do my exercise video, ab crunches, and free weights.I am just trying to lose weight so that I can be proud of myself.

Last edited by wyciskalla; 09-17-2005 at 09:54 AM.
wyciskalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 10:36 PM   #174  

Smile Me Too!!!!!!!!

Iwould love to get 50 off by christmas. My names Shannon.I'm a 27 year old mother of 4 ages 9,7,5 and almost 3 months!!!Two boys and two girls..
My diet consists mainly of trying to eat well and I'm working on the exersize thing...Iwould love to join you ladies..I'm new to this site and not sure where I belong.
I am open to any advice and or tips and I'm a good listener {are you sold yet? }Hope to get to know everyone soon!!!

Shannon
luvmylittleones4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 02:06 PM   #175  

Hey I am in. I have 35 lbs that I want to loose. I am going crazy. I follow WW flex plan. Last week when I thought I do so well I gained 1.2 lbs
shortfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 07:08 PM   #176  
Mommy9802

Default Good Evening Ladies

Good Evening Ladies! How is everyone doing? Good i hope! How was everyone's week? Mine was good, but long! I just got done doing Taebo, and i thought i would jump on here real quick and see how everyone was doing and also to report that i am down ANOTHER 3 pounds! I am so excited! I hope it keeps coming off! I know eventually i will hit a plateau but when i do, i will just change it up, you know! Well i hope everyone has a great night! And a wonderful weekend!

Alisha
Old 09-23-2005, 07:09 PM   #177  
Mommy9802

quick question how come whenever you change your wieght tracker, it changes it on ever mesage you have posted?

alisha
Old 09-23-2005, 08:33 PM   #178  
Teresa

Default checking in

Good evening everyone.

I am reporting in with no change from last week (regarding weight). I started at the local gym and have been doing cardio and weight machines. I have been sore for the last two days from my last weight training session. I can tell the shape of my body is changing even if the scale doesn't show it. I was able to put on a size 12 pants that were given to me last May. I am very pleased about that. Hope everyone is doing well and staying motivated. Have a great week.

T
twickline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 07:23 AM   #179  

OK, I skipped WI last week because I just couldn't face the scale. But, I went this week and am DOWN .2! At first I was a little depressed that it was only .2 but at least I lost. I start a new PT job on Monday, and am working a 5 hour shift thru lunch 4 days a week. I'll have to be sure to pack some healthy snacks.

Joanna
jodilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #180  

Maybe a silly question...but

Is 2# a week a reasonable amount to lose?

I started here too late to make 50# by Xmas, but I'm thinking I can make my final goal by Easter (29 weeks) What are ya'll thinking? I know it will mean I have to stay on track, but that's the point, right?

Joanna
jodilynn is offline   Reply With Quote