View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #3796  
The Vegas Strip

Hey Chicks. I'm off today so I'm late checking in. Class last night was good! The Berry Fruit Tart turned out pretty good! I took a picture of it so I'll send it along so you all can drool!

So I joined a Softball League! I was so happy to finally find one! Practice is on Thursday and the games start the following week. I'm excited to finally get out there and move around. Maybe this will jump start things in the weight loss department...

Not much else going on. I emailed Dutchie about you know what, but I haven't heard back from her.

SPILLIE: Glad you like you're job...but you are just sick!

TWIDDLE: I wouldn't buy someone else's sheets...but other people will I'm sure. ROCKER'S idea was good -- maybe she can come and clean my house with your old sheets! Thanks for offering, ROCKER!!!

DUTCHIE: So I heard you like your new job? That's great!

ROCKER: Still thinking about GP! A Nursing Home may be the best place for him so that he can get the care he needs! It's tough - but it will be good for him.

That's all for me! I'm going to get back to watching the show I recorded...

Have a great day!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #3797  
PR Aug 2005

CHICKIE I'll be praying right along with you. If you need anything, please let me know.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:29 PM   #3798  
The Vegas Strip

Old 06-09-2006, 01:33 PM   #3799  
♪ Rock on! ♪

DESSERT TONITE AT VIVA'S!!!!!!!! YUM!!!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #3800  
The Vegas Strip

Come on over!!! We're going to Crate & Barrel today to get a Martini Set too....so we'll be having Martinis tonight. I need to have Martinis perfected by the time we go to the beach in August. Martini is going to be my signature drink there!!! (Each one of us going has to have a different signature drink!)
Old 06-09-2006, 01:43 PM   #3801  
Sarge

I hate VIVA.

That is all.

Well, that, and I'm always praying for your GF, ROCKER.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:54 PM   #3802  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddle-my-thumbs
I hate VIVA.

Tell me something I don't already know!!!
Old 06-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #3803  
PR Aug 2005

Don't hate her TWIIDLE, just gloat(sp?) in the fact that all that will be going to her hips...not yours.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #3804  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Chickie, I'm here for you. Please call if there is anything I can do for you. Have you heard any more since yesterday?

I hope all had a good relaxing and enjoying weekend. Of course I spent mine working and trying to get my car fixed. What's new in my life. Wow, I can't believe that K graduates this Friday. It just seems so weird. I know it is only from middle school into high school but still, I have a son who is going into high school.

Not much else going on. I'm just really tired from all the working and running around this weekend.

HELLO TWIDDLE, VIVA, and DUTCHIE.

HAVE A GREAT BEAUTIFUL DAY!!
Old 06-12-2006, 08:39 AM   #3805  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES...real quick: my GP is back in a coma as of Sunday morning. I don't know anymore than that for now.

Gotta go...people are showing up left and right that don't have appointments! GRRRRRR.

I'll check back in later when I and things calm down.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:57 AM   #3806  
Sarge

Good morning ladies!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was fabulous. Had a nice time at dinner/out with our friends. Saturday, we took a 17-mile bike ride around Bucks County/Peddler's Village area. It was a little grueling at times, but felt great. Sunday we went to Philadelphia Park (horse racing) with our friends...they won big on the last race. We won enough to break even, which is always a plus. Didn't get any housework done. *sigh* Oh well...maybe this week.

Hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:04 AM   #3807  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES....whew. I HATE starting the day off like this, especially Mondays!!! To top it all off, thought I'd try 7-11 for coffee. BAD CHOICE. Blech...gonna have to throw it out.

Not much new here. Got all my cleaning done over the weekend...now I have on concentrate on the outside. Am hoping to get to that tonite. Or not! LMAO.

I am in a mood today. I dont' feel like being here which really is nothing new just that it's more intensified today.

Think I'm gonna leave early for lunch and head to the produce store. I have a hankering for fresh fruit salad....I'm hoping they have berries at a decent price!

I have Wednesday off PAID for Flag Day. I can't wait. Not doing anything special....just won't be here.

Guess that's it so SPILLIE-TWIDDLE-VIVA-DUTCHIE have a nice day!
Old 06-13-2006, 08:26 AM   #3808  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! Not much new here. Such an exciting life I lead! Went to bed early last night...slept good till 2:30 so I got up, watched a little TV then fell back to sleep in the chair. I didn't even answer my phone...was screening instead. S called...didnt' feel like talking to her so I let the machine get it. Then one of my supervisors called that was on duty last night. I didn't pick that one up either. These people have got to learn to do stuff on their own, learn to think for themselves and STOP BUGGING ME AT HOME WITH STUPID CHIT! GAH....sometimes I'd like to scream when they call me with things they already know. Hello? IT'S CALLED COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!

Am really looking forward to you know what, you know when. Man, do I ever need it!

Ok, got a bunch of stuff to work on so I guess I better get going. SPILLIE-VIVA-TWIDDLE-DUTCHIE: have a great day!
Old 06-13-2006, 08:27 AM   #3809  
♪ Rock on! ♪

PS) ROCKER HAS OFF TOMORROW--PAID HOLIDAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

That is all. Carry on.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:54 AM   #3810  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
PS) ROCKER HAS OFF TOMORROW--PAID HOLIDAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

That is all. Carry on.
You really suck, ROCKER! I'm going to call you all day long while I'm sitting here at work ROTTING! And you BETTER answer your phone! (Although you do deserve the day off!)

Good morning chickees. I went to bed early last night too--like 8:45pm! I was so tired. I'm still tired. I'm in the process of finding new WW recipes to try - I gotta get back on track! I did good yesterday, I just have to keep it up! I think tonight I'm going to have some Grilled Salmon. I was thinking of doing a light BBQ/Honey glaze. At least it's something different. And I found a recipe for Carolina Barbeque Pork in the Crockpot that I'm going to make on Saturday for dinner.

ROCKER: Did you record ****'s Kitchen?

Hi TWIDDLE, SPILLIE and DUTCHIE!