View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2006, 11:25 AM   #3901  
Sarge

Hi there.

SPILLIE - Congrats on the car - sounds like you got a good deal. Glad it worked out! Glad to hear that K made it okay. I know you'll miss him, but this will be a great trip for him!

Yup, no yardwork this weekend. Friday night I ended up staying out way too late (what's my problem???), but still made it to the 5K. It was different, to say the least. It was an off-road race, and only about 30 people were there. I came in 28th. :-/ I beat a 12-year-old and a woman who quit the race. But that's okay, I still did it, and in a decent amount of time, so I was pleased. DH was stunned.

Then I had to go to the wedding with my friend. We had a good time, but he got absolutely wasted at the reception. Overall it was good. Yesterday I slept until about 1:30, and then DH woke me up to go to the movies - went to see An Inconvenient Truth, or whatever it's called. Interesting. Frightening, but interesting.

Guess that's about it for me. I'm exhausted today. I'm still in my funk from last week, and can't snap out of it. It sucks. Oh well, we'll see what happens. Hope you all have a good Monday.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:26 AM   #3902  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES....ROCKER IS BACK! Did anyone miss me?

Yes, I'm back in this **** hole...still not feeling 100% but I *think* I'm on the upswing now. Needless to say I am so far behind thatI don't even know where to begin. When I'm not here, no one is. I just spent the last 10 minutes taking the phone messages off my machine...MAN: are people ever NASTY b/c I haven't returned their calls. WTF? Guess I'm not allowed to get sick. For once, ROCKER DECIDED TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF! 'Nuff said.

GP is still not well...has developed a staph infection in his lungs. I have no idea really what's going on down there.

SPILLIE: congrats on your car...and glad K got there safely.

TWIDDLE: sorry you're in a funk...me too but am trying to get out. I am so strapped financially that I had to count my change to help pay for my car repairs. Not good. Things will get better...at least I hope so!

VIVA: waddup?

DUTCHIE: how's things with you?

Ok, gotta go. I'm gonna go move my car so people don't know I'm back...! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

PS) I missed you guys!

RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:35 PM   #3903  
♪ Rock on! ♪

You guys found somewhere else, didn't you. HUMPH!
Old 06-28-2006, 08:09 AM   #3904  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

How is everyone doing this fine morning? I hope all had a wonderful evening. I am really missing K now. I got home and wasn't feeling well and ended up going to bed without dinner since it was just me and no one to talk to. On the bright side I am enjoying my new car. This morning being stuck in traffic was not that bad since I had air and a CD player in the car that actually works. YEAH!!.

Where is everyone? I see why you would be paranoid CHICKIE...no one responded to you yesterday. I at least can say I was actually working. I have no idea what excuse the others will have.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:36 AM   #3905  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! How is everyone this fine wet morning? I came in to find water in my office and kitchen...was up at the main building when our maintenance guy stoppped me to tell me there wasn't much water. I asked where it was--he told me--I'm like: did the wires from my computer get wet? He says: I dunno. WTF? WHY DIDN'T HE CLEAN UP THE FRICKIN WATER? ...so, that's what I've been doing for the past 30 minutes. Now I get to sit here with a wet carpet! NICE.

Anyway, not much happening here except dealing with the clients that have no patience. I came to work in shorts and a t-shirt today...plan on moving some rugs around so I can put my new ones down that came yesterday!

SPILLIE: glad you're here...I was beginning to wonder!

TWIDDLE-VIVA-DUTCHIE-SPILLIE: have a nice day!
Old 06-28-2006, 08:45 AM   #3906  
The Vegas Strip

Hi...

...So much work to do...

...Bye!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:42 AM   #3907  
♪ Rock on! ♪

VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Old 06-28-2006, 12:42 PM   #3908  
♪ Rock on! ♪

.....Listen up CHICKIES: GET ON HERE AND PLAY DAMMNIT!

TWIDDLE: WTH are you???????

VIVA: get back on here woman!

SPILLIE: same goes for you!!!!

That is all. Carry on.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:41 PM   #3909  
The Vegas Strip

ROCKER...I just got done eating lunch. Where are YOU???

I'm here now...

...and now I'm out!!!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:59 PM   #3910  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
ROCKER...I just got done eating lunch. Where are YOU???

I'm here now...

...and now I'm out!!!

ROCKER was putting her new rugs out....woohoo!!!

VIVA, don't goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 06-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #3911  
PR Aug 2005

I was actually working, but now I'm cleaning up to go home. They are letting us go home at 3:00pm due to flooding and all that is going on in the area.

HAVE A NICE EVENING AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 04:06 PM   #3912  
♪ Rock on! ♪

GOOD BYE AND GOOD NIGHT!

ROCKER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:05 AM   #3913  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Well I made it to work in one piece, thank God. It isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But then again, I left my house at 6:30 this morning. I guess the news is just trying to keep everyone on their toes. Now I'm just praying that going home won't be the problem. Even though I have to go back to the dealer after work because I might be getting a different car. The dealer made a boo boo and now I get a better car out of it.

CHICKIE how have you been feeling and how is GP doing? In fact how is the whole family holding up?

VIVA nice to *see* you come up for air.

TWIDDLE what up?

DUTCHIE hope all is well, even if you don't come over and play anymore.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:30 AM   #3914  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! ROCKER IS FEELING BETTER!!!!!!...but not 100% yet, but am getting there. In fact, I'm feeling kinda saucy today...I have on a cool outfit AND I put a little make up on....don't normally do that. Went to Wawa to get coffee (which BTW, I've cut back on!) and spotted Mr. HOTTIE at the coffee bar....OMFG, he was tall too! Even though I didn't try, I ended up right behind him in line. *WHEW*...wish I could start my day off everyday like that. PLUS, I *think* I may have gotten flirted with from the checker!!!! He's wayyy too young but it felt kinda good. Maybe I should dress up more often!!!

SPILLIE: waddup with your car??? DETAILS WOMAN! My GP is grave and my family is not well as a whole but are trying to hang in there. I called my granny last night and my dad answered...I couldn't even talk to her b/c she was so upset. Dad called me later on and we talked...he said it's just a matter of time now, that I wouldn't recognize my GP. *SIGH* Thanks for asking and THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS!!!!

TWIDDLE: WTH are you woman....get on here damnit, I miss you!!!!!

VIVA: same for you...what's been happening???

DUTCHIE: miss you too...wish you could stop on here!!!

OK, that's it for me for now. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 06-30-2006, 08:18 AM   #3915  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

CHICKIE I'm so sorry for your loss. Please if there is anything at all I can do, don't hesitate to call me. My thoughts and prayers are on you and your family.

I hope all are doing well. I have to keep this short, we will probably leave early today so I have a lot to do before then. I still haven't done anything yet with my car, but tonight should be the final answer.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!