View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2006, 11:05 AM   #3886  
Sarge

You guys moved, didn't you.

I hate you all.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:41 AM   #3887  
PR Aug 2005

Yes, Friday was our farewell dinner to you.

Good Morning Chicas,

Yes, it is still morning so shut up! I hope all had a good weekend. I spent mine working and working. But on Friday night had a blast with all of you. It is always so great to get together with great friends and eat great food...oh sorry got carried away. But SERIOUSly K and I had a blast. Thanks TWIDDLE and Mr. TWIDDLE for the ride home.

Thanks to you all also for my wonderful birthday gifts. You guys are the best.

That's about all for now.

TWIDDLE I know about the possible showers, but I was going to have to back out anyway, K gets his evaluation tomorrow night and I have to prep for it tonight to make sure he gets to pass on to high school for sure. SORRY!! Hopefully on Thursday.

HELLO VIVA, DUTCHIE and CHICKIE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:14 PM   #3888  
PR Aug 2005

Chickie just text me and said she is at home sick and is going to the drs. this afternoon.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #3889  
Sarge

And you wonder why I don't take the initiative to set these things up, when I constantly get rejected. :-/

Okay, keep me posted for Thursday, and I will as well (have dragon boat on Wednesday...may or may not be able to move on Thursday ).
Old 06-20-2006, 09:04 AM   #3890  
Sarge

Good morning, whoever might be out there reading this!

ROCKER - Hope you're feeling better!

VIVA - Hello?

SPILLIE - Ready for tonight? Good luck to K!

Not much here. Ran errands with DH last night. Bought 80-some dollars worth of stuff to restain the deck, since DH power-washed the stain off last weekend. *sigh* Can you tell I'm a happy camper? Can you hear the sarcasm?

Ah well. Guess that's about it. Hope you're all doing well. Have a good one!
Old 06-20-2006, 09:30 AM   #3891  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Well I got all of K's stuff ready for tonight, but I'm not mentally ready for this at all. I'm so afraid that I have screwed my son up with school that I can't focus on the good stuff that we have done. Like TWIDDLE says, *sigh*.

TWIDDLE don't be so hard on the poor man, he thought he was doing a good thing. How was he supposed to know that the power wash would actually remove the staining from the deck? I would have never thought that it would have been that powerful.

CHICKIE hope you are feeling better?

DUTCHIE have you been able to wipe that smile off your face yet? It was so good to see you so happy. I hope it keeps up for you!

VIVA where have you been? If you think you are fooling anyone into believing that you are working...HA! THINK AGAIN!!

Well that is about it for now, OH! I took Septa into work today. Left my house at 6:10 and got here at 7:40. Not too bad of a ride except for this guy who fell asleep next to me and was constantly hitting me when ever the bus turned or made sudden stops. @SS, doesn't know better than to lean the other way where there was no one sitting. Now I get to leave here tonight at 4:15 to catch the 4:35 and arrive near my house at 5:55 and I have to be in South Philly with K for his evaluation at 6:30. Did I mention that I don't have a car to get to South Philly? UGH!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Old 06-21-2006, 11:14 AM   #3892  
Sarge

I'm here.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:18 AM   #3893  
♪ Rock on! ♪

I'm here too......WTF with not being able to access this site or friggin Yahoo? I actually thought they (work) figured out I spend half my time on the 2 sites and blocked them!

BBL....I HATE WORK!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:35 AM   #3894  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! ROCKER is here....for how long I dunno. Am feeling a bit better but definitly not 100%. My ear's still clogged and what not plus I got a killer headache.

ROCKER decided it would be fun in the dark to take a detour the other night instead of getting on the turnpike. I dunno how I did it but the next thing I know is I'm seeing signs for Villanova! WTF...I got off at the next available exit and eventually found my way back to where I originated....sorta. Anyway...I FINALLY made it home...at like 11:15pm!!!!!

As for my family....all I can say at this point: not good. Everyone is falling apart. GP is having surgery today...not really sure for what. *sigh*

Work...well, let's just say I'm so far behind now it's not funny. I took the phone off the hook so I could type this.

Needless to say I haven't been OP for a month, hense the 10 pounds I gained. So, today I started back to what worked for me in the first place: Winning Points. Figured I'd give this a whirl. So far so good, but it's only day 1!

Ok, gotta go. SPILLIE-TWIDDLE-DUTCHIE-VIVA: have a great day!

Old 06-22-2006, 07:44 AM   #3895  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

I want you all to know that I have been enjoying my Wawa coffee for 2 days in a row now. I forgot that I had the GC until yesterday when I was looking for my money to pay for my coffee and skim milk. THANK YOU!!!

Not much going on. Last night I finally get my car back and this morning is going back to the mechanic. 'NUFF SAID! I'm going through the paper this morning and the internet to find a dealer that will work with the money I don't have; meaning a dealer who accepts no money down.

CHICKIE how did GP do on the surgery? Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

TWIDDLE they are calling for possible showers again. How did the DB practice go? Are you able to move today?

VIVA you are MIA here; what's going on?

DUTCHIE hope all is well.

You girls have sure been quiet lately. Come on now you got to keep me entertained while everyone is out in their board meetings.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Old 06-22-2006, 08:25 AM   #3896  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! Have a wedding here today...went to turn on the lights in the kitchen and there's a bird flying around. WTF? ROCKER DOESN'T LIKE BIRDS! EEK! So I called bossman and maintence man...neither has arrived yet and doors open in 5 minutes. Oh well!

GP came out of surgery ok but is not real responsive.

Still not feeling that great but am hanging in there.

SPILLIE: glad you're getting good use of you GC!

TWIDDLE: how did the DB practice go?

VIVA: waddup?

DUTCHIE: what's happening?

OK, gotta go for now. Have a great day!
Old 06-22-2006, 10:28 AM   #3897  
Sarge

Good morning!

DB practice was good last night. A little unorganized, as seems to be the case a lot lately, but it was still good. Got to steer for a good amount of time, and then paddled after that as other people practiced steering. Got a 1.5 mile run in going over there, too, so it was a good body workout overall.

ROCKER - Glad to hear GP's surgery went smoothly. Hope he recovers soon.

SPILLIE - Grrrrr (re: your car). That really sucks.

VIVA - Where the h*ll are you?

DUTCHIE - I know you're not here, but "HI!"
Old 06-23-2006, 07:44 AM   #3898  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

I hope all had a wonderful evening. As for me I spent mine going to dealers and trying to see what I can afford first of all and then looking at what I like. The search will continue tonight and tomorrow so we'll see what happens. I'm just nervous at the thought of making monthly payments again. I hadn't done this since I was in my twenties.

WTH has VIVA been all this week. I even e-mailed her and no answer. I hope all is well.

Well that's it for now. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Old 06-23-2006, 12:48 PM   #3899  
Sarge

Hi kids.

I'm here, at least in spirit, if not in mind. Got lots going on in my head right now, making it tough to deal with things in general. Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon!

SPILLIE - Good luck car shopping. I've always hated car shopping. Hopefully you'll find something quickly.

What's going on this weekend?

The bar downstairs in my building is closing, so we're going there for a farewell drink, but then I gotta get home, because we have a 5K tomorrow morning. After that, I'm attending a wedding with a friend of mine (his wife is out of town, and he subbed for DH last year as my date for a wedding, so time to repay the favor). The reception is supposed to be outside, though. :-/

I think Sunday will be meal-planning day, once again, as we now have no leftovers or even frozen dinners in the house. If it's raining, we'll probably get some other stuff done that we haven't gotten done the last few weekends since we've been doing outside stuff.

Hope you're all well. Take care, and have a good weekend!!
Old 06-26-2006, 08:01 AM   #3900  
PR Aug 2005

Good Morning Chicas,

Wow what a day for your ! Try to stay dry. Actually it is a day to be in sleeping. I wish I could but I'm here at work.

Well, I did it. I bought a car. A 2003 Nissan Altima. Silver and gray. Really more than I wanted in a car, but I finally figured if I'm going to be making payments for the rest of my life...I might as well get something nice. I wanted a 2006 but my credit is still shaky so this was just as good. Now as if I haven't been working enough I might have to get a third job. UGH!! But at least I can get there on time now. hee hee.

I hope all had a wonderful weekend even though it was raining all weekend.

VIVA, where have you been? Did you start a new place and forgot to tell all of us?

TWIDDLE I guess no yard work this weekend? How did the 5K go? Did you even go with all the rain?

CHICKIE how you feeling? Are the meds helping finally?

DUTCHIE yo' wad up?

That's all for now. K got off fine and is having a blast already with E. So much so that he forgot to call me when he arrived. But that is how it should be. He shouldn't be thinking about Philly at all.

HAVE A GREAT RAINY DAY!!