View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2006, 07:29 PM   #3781  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
hi rocker...
this will be short because i'm watching "inked" - i know you'll understand
sorry to hear you're still there.
i'm so tired...i will be going to bed early tonight!
tomorrow is my friday!!!

i can't believe spillie forgot you on that email earlier...tsk tsk!
that's a fight in my neighborhood! (she's gonna flame me for that!!!)

Gotta ya on INKED. I puffy heart that show! Hold on...phone's ringing. Ok, I'm back.

Yeah that SPILLIE...she apologized for that but she has no idea how much that hurt my feelings. To top it all off, she never would have known if I hadn't emailed her after lunch to ask how she was doing. She's all like: I sent out an email this morning, didn't you get it? Let me know. Whatevah.

TWIDDLE: are you boycotting us?
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #3782  
The Vegas Strip

i saw that email from her...and at first i thought it was directed to me. i'm like wtf? i didn't say anything! but then i checked my comcast and saw what the dealio is. don't mind spillie...that biotch...

good night!!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #3783  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Night VIVA!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 07:40 AM   #3784  
PR Aug 2005

I hate you both!!!

Hola Chicas,

It was a horrible night last night. I fell asleep around 10:30 and was up by 11:00. I couldn't sleep very well last night and I have no idea why. Maybe the fact that K is leaving in two weeks is finally hitting me. I was up thinking about that all night. Not much going on, just loving my job and trying to get my car fixed as usual. Tomorrow I have to drive into work so I really need to fix my own car.

Well that's about it for now. I hope you all have a GREAT DAY!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:32 AM   #3785  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
I hate you both!!!

Hola Chicas,

It was a horrible night last night. I fell asleep around 10:30 and was up by 11:00. I couldn't sleep very well last night and I have no idea why.
It's from the GUILT you were feeling for leaving me out of the email!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 08:39 AM   #3786  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerChick
It's from the GUILT you were feeling for leaving me out of the email!!!!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 08:52 AM   #3787  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES! What a day yesterday...I put in 12.5 straight hours with no breaks. I was almost in tears driving home. WHEW. Today will be a little better altough I do have to stay late again, but not as late as last night.

Just got word from dad....my GP is in a coma and has a feeding tube. They can't figure out why either. WTF? I don't get that part but anyway, he still has to be restrained. My P's took my GM to look at nursing homes...that went over like a lead balloon. That's where things stand for now.

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to thank VIVA for keeping me company via the net while I was deseperatly trying to stay awake here at work last night! THANK YOU VIVA!!!!! HAH!

SPILLIE: I'm still talking to you even though you dissed me yesterday. That's just the kind of person I am! LMFAO!

TWIDDLE: are we going to have to send ut a search party for you????

VIVA: what are you making in class tonite and do you need a taste tester?

DUTCHIE: how's the new job?

Ok CHICKLETS...I have to go for now. Have a great day!
Old 06-08-2006, 08:58 AM   #3788  
The Vegas Strip

ROCKER: I'll be thinking about GP! I hope he gets well very soon! And I hope they figure out why he's in the coma
And you're welcome for keeping you company! It was my pleasure!!!

Tonight in class I'm making a Berry Fruit Tart - and yes, I need a taste tester. Come on over!!

DUTCHIE: How's the new job?

TWIDDLE: Hope all is going well!

SPILLIE: Glad you like the new job! We'll have to plan a lunch date sometime!!
Old 06-08-2006, 02:07 PM   #3789  
Sarge

~coming up for air~

Hi girls. Sorry I've been MIA. Meetings, other crapola...you know the drill

ROCKER - Sorry to hear about your GF.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm just sitting here waiting for my team meeting to start...there's only 2 of us on the phone right now, while we wait for everyone else. It's eerily quiet.

Anyway, not much else going on here. Was down 1/2 pound at WI today, which is pretty amazing. I didn't think I'd lose anything, but I'm still kinda frustrated at hanging around the same number for 3 weeks, but it's all my own fault.

That's all I have. Hope all is good. Looking forward to you-know-what, you-know-when.
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:52 AM   #3790  
PR Aug 2005

Hola Chicas,

Well it's finally Friday and for the first time in a long time I feel like if we had a few more days of work to go, I don't think I would mind it all that much. That's how this place makes you feel...good about coming into work. There really isn't much going on I just wanted to say HI!!

TWIDDLE I'm looking forward to our you know what at you know where as well. K graduates that day from school so I won't even be in work after all. But I'll call you about the ride details. I'm bringin K with me to do something special for him that day.

CHICKIE I hope you're hanging in there, SWEETIE.

DUTCHIE so good to hear that you like your new job. Isn't it great to be going to a place where you feel good about it. Congrats!

VIVA, YO!

Well that's all for now, if I don't get back on I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:13 AM   #3791  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning CHICKIES!!!!!! TGIF!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I got to leave at 3:15 yesterday........woohoo! The graduation was moved to a larger facility. I went to the store, then home to get a few things done and actually got to see the news!

I too am looking forward to you know what you know when. CAN'T WAIT! Keep your cell phones on in case I get lost. HAH!

TWIDDLE's here! YAY...thought maybe you started your own board and forgot to tell us. I hear ya though on the work thing.

SPILLIE: glad you are liking your new job...that's great!

VIVA: how'd the berry tarts turn out?

DUTCHIE: glad your new job is going well too!

Ah here's hoping today goes fast. Have a day event running here...both senior citizens groups from the township are coming for their picnic. S runs one group. I HATE this....she gets on her high horse about chit....I give it right back AND I make her and her staff clean up afterwards. They are on MY turf now and have to treat it like any other client!

Gotta go...have a great day!
Old 06-09-2006, 09:03 AM   #3792  
Sarge

Good Friday morning, ladies!!!

SPILLIE - If you're not at work and need a ride, you'll need to take the El into the city and take the regional rail with me out, since I won't be going home after work. We can work out the logistics via e-mail, but just figured I'd give you the heads up.

Dutchie is joining us for that, right? Has anyone talked to her?

ROCKER - Glad to hear you had an early day yesterday...you needed it!

Not much here. Nothing major planned for the weekend. Just made plans with friends for dinner tonight, and we're going to go for a bike ride tomorrow morning out by Peddler's Village. Then it's just housework, inside and out. We were doing good with cleaning out closets, etc, during the winter, but need to get back to it so we can get all of our stuff out to the flea market.

Okay, question regarding that...do you guys think used towels/sheets (in decent condition) could get sold at a flea market? I don't think I'd buy them, but wondered if other people would. I think the linen closet is going to get cleaned out this weekend. Should be interesting to see what's in there. I think there are 2 boxes that haven't been unpacked since we moved there...5 years ago! Yikes!

Guess that's about it. Hope you all have a great Friday, and fabulous weekend!
Old 06-09-2006, 09:13 AM   #3793  
♪ Rock on! ♪

TWIDDLE: put out your used sheets/towels....people might want to buy them to use as drop clothes, rags, etc. or whatever. Just a thought!
Old 06-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #3794  
Sarge

Oh, that's true. I didn't even think about that. Actually, now that you mention it, I might keep some of them for that reason! Just not in the linen closet...
Old 06-09-2006, 11:38 AM   #3795  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hi CHICKIES...just talked to mom...my GP is still in a coma and they are going to try and move him in a couple days to a nursing home that can accomodate him. It's a ways away from where they live b/c none of the others closer will take hm b/c of all the medical issues. It's a lot of $$$ so they are meeting with a lawyer to see what they can do.

They don't know why he is in this coma...all his vitals are normal. I just spent 40 minutes on the phone with mom. I finally broke down and cried...kinda felt good to get that out. There's nothing that can be done at this point I think so all I can do from up here is pray.

Anyway, just wanted to update you.