Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 02:51 PM   #841  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

YEAH HarleyMom for your loss last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:08 PM   #842  

Talking

Hey everyone,
When dh left for work I put in my watp dvd. I could only do one mile but it had to help. So that is 2 workouts this week.

D- sm pork chop, baked potatow/ spray butter, green beans.

Thanks everyone for the welcome

Rebelridergirl: I know what you are saying, I feel so bloated after the holiday
I've had trouble with staying with portion size. I just got to get back on track.

Harleymom: GREAT LOSS.
We also have our toy run next w-end. Our weather is not usually too bad. We haven't had hardly any rain in months. I hope it doesn't decide to rain during the run. There's a large run in Dallas and Ft worth but it's too large. We go to a smaller county run. We will have a couple thousand bikes and its a lot more personal.
I enjoy it.

Star: When I'm not eating right is when I need to be here the most. I will be honest and tell you when I blow it. I draw my strenght from everyones posts.

I also post on the "Race to 199" in the support groups.
I just love to ride and am thrilled to find this thread.

Later chicks
Old 11-28-2005, 08:43 PM   #843  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi Chickies!!

Paybacks for taking most of last week off were a bit of a B :grr: today...so I'm having my internet play time at home. And no - I wasn't online doing my Xmas shopping....

The Toy Run was last Saturday for us....my bike still isn't running...I get mixed response when I attempt to hang with "real" bikers with my little scoot..

Yeah Harleymom!!! You've just kept up a nice steady pace. So proud of you!!!

2Fru - YAY!!! Run away!! (I always think of the catapulting cows from Monty Python when I say that)

Debbie - same thing 'cept Walk Away!!

Howdy to everyone else - this little group is getting bigger and smaller at the same time.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:53 PM   #844  

Did everyone survive Monday?? Wow, was it a busy day at work!! I definately need less whining & more action on my part. I've done great the past couple days...eating well & getting my exercise in. My son did my Firm: 5 day abs with me yesterday & he looked soooo cute!
The temperature was great here today, but rainey. Too bad, as I would have loved to ride to work. I have to do good this week, as I'm going to Buca Di Beppo's this weekend....yum! yum! I'm feeling better today & didn't even really crave anything bad for me. That's unusual for me!! I'd love to go on a toy run next year! I'm still working on my bf to take me to Sturgis next year. I want to go so bad!!!! Anyone been?
Old 11-29-2005, 09:56 AM   #845  

Default Hey Biker Babes

Morning.....

DH and I found a cute thing at Rite Aid. It's a Santa Claus on a motorcycle, he has on the tradional santa suit, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He has a bag of gifts onthe back of his bike, and he dances and sings 'Born To Be Wild"
Well gbaby David came over last night, (he's 2) he could not let that thing alone and when he had to leave he had a big - It was so cute. I knew the gbabies would love it but didn't know how much

Love to Ride- My DH wants to go to Sturgis next year too. I want to go to our condo in Florida, but nothing is decided yet. I have never been either. We did go to Milwaukee for the Harley 100th anniversary bash and that was really cool

Debbie - I'm with you and have noticed I do much better when I post on here. I'm thinking since I can't go back to LAWL til Dec 2nd, that will be my real restart date. That will give me time to find my plan book and get my on-plan foods in place....... My cousins son is getting married in March and I'd like to be at goal by then

Okay chicks - I will be back later to check in........Hugs -
Old 11-29-2005, 11:29 AM   #846  

OK all I have been to Sturgis 12 times or more. So if you decide you want to go let me know and I can tell you where to stay and what not. My DH club has a booth set up there. It is a good time! Party central for a week. I would like to go to Daytona as we have never been there for the ralley. We have one of the largest motorcycle swaps here in Colorado. It happens end of January and 1,000's come to it. It was funny my DH had a friend out a couple of year ago from OK and he said it was bigger than the state fair. I just chuckled at that one. The toy run here is one of the biggest events all year. It is too big. Bumper to bumper bikes and sometimes some knuckle heads have too much confidence that they shouldn't. One ride does not make a rider if you get my drift.

Well I am having a good week as far as staying on program. I am glad I made it through the holiday and am back on track. Don't forget Chicks tonight is the final espisode of Biggest Loser!

I am going to Rite Aid to look for that Santa Clause. I gotta have it! I might have fit just like you GB Star if I don't get it.

Boy did I pay for taking 5 days off. Can you say Monday from ! Back on track now. Have a great one chicks!!!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 11:37 AM   #847  

Harley - I'm with you and really looking forward to getting restarted.....

Hey forgot to mention. Rite Aid also has the reindeer version on the motorcycle, but he dances and signs "My grandma got ran over by a reindeer"
So I wasn't wild about that song......lol

Later....
Old 11-29-2005, 01:05 PM   #848  

Talking

Good morning everyone,
One of my favorite christmas decorations is a 8" tall biker He has a snow white beard and a santa hat. He has a chain drive billfold and real denim jeans
the back of his jacket say's north pole m/c club. He's holding a teddy bear. My kids say he looks stoned...LOL. We have HD ornaments That we hang from the garlan we put around the bar. One has a elve sticking out of a saddlebag.
aonother is a elve working on a evo.

Harleymom: Dh was in sturgis in 94. He enjoyed it but said it was just to big and crazy. So I guess that means I'll not get to go. He not that big on crowds
Old 11-29-2005, 01:14 PM   #849  

Debbie - We also have a santa working on his Harley, tools and all.....and then one of santa and mrs claus on a Harley....other HD ornaments too. Seems like everyone loves to get us Harley stuff for Christmas, so our collection gets bigger every year.....We also have HD village, now that is pretty cool.
About the big bike events, I love the fun, the people watching, the topless girls, the big mamma/too few clothes chicks, the awesome bikes. BUT I don't like to ride with 50,000 bikers of which half don't ride safe, some of drinking, some are too scared and then afew safe good riders. Under all those conditions it makes it unsafe for everyone.....I think I'm getting old and thinking too much......lol
Old 11-30-2005, 01:23 AM   #850  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm all pooped out...kicked (!) at the gym...then walked the dog...then came home to Biggest Loser Finale....off to bed.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:41 AM   #851  

Good for you Gina - pass some energy over my way.....well I go back to the doctor tonight and I'm hoping he gives me the ok to get back to exercise....

I LOVED-LOVED-LOVED the Biggest Loser last night, I didn't want it to end. OH MY GOSH - Did you see how great they all looked? Some were really skinny.....the only one that didn't do well was Kathryn and I'm sure she felt bad that she was the only one that didn't shine......

PETE was awesome and I'm so glad he won. PLUS he's from Michigan - GO-PETE!!!!! Oh-Rah.....
Old 11-30-2005, 10:31 AM   #852  

I loved the BL last night. I just couldn’t get over how good they all looked. Wow! What a difference. Ryan was so sexy. She looked like a different woman. I bet people she knows don’t recognize her. They all looked great. I knew the minute I saw Pete he was going to win. He lost so much weight. He had the most percentage overall. I just kept on saying oh my gosh look at them to DH. He didn’t really watch the entire season with me but sat and watched it last night and couldn’t believe the transformations. They are coming out with a work out tape in December. I want to get that when it comes out. And did you see they are having something on in January. Yippee we don’t have to wait a whole year for it to be on again. Tomorrow I have to weigh in at JC. Not looking to forward to it after the holidays but hopefully it went OK. Well Chicks hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did. Have a good one!
Old 11-30-2005, 10:45 AM   #853  

Harley - There is a Biggest Loser thread onhere and the website for the books is on there.....
Go to New Posts and find it that way....I think it's "Biggest Loser Finale"
Old 11-30-2005, 10:52 AM   #854  
9.95 + S & H

Good Morning all!
Just like a good book, I hate it when a good TV show ends I'm going to tape the BL next time it comes on - I really find it motivating. They all looked so good in the end! I hope they all keep up thier lifestyle now. What happened with that Nick guy? Why wouldn't he come back?

Well, I guess I get to go to the gym tonight. Yeah. Not really. I was planning on going to see my son wrestle, but he got kicked off of the team because of his grades. He lives with his dad, not me, and his step-mom and I have been working with him to get his grades up. He's done much better, but not good enough. I feel really bad for him, but he's learning a lesson from this.

We finally got some snow last night! I love it! Yes, I have to quit riding for a while, but I love the snow

Keep on losing ladies, and have a great day!
Kathy
Old 11-30-2005, 11:06 AM   #855  

Kathy - Nick didn't show up becuz he probably got fatter....when he was eliminated, they showed him after he returned home and it was clear that he had given up the battle......
Closed Thread