Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 12:30 PM   #121  
Empress/Queen

Well, here I am at Day 4! Weight is up two pounds but that's a bit better than I expected (thought it'd be lots more). I've adjusted my weight goal a bit and am soldiering on with the challenge!!! Huzzah! No pb cups today! Hooray!
Old 06-06-2004, 06:33 PM   #122  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Wink

I-'-M-M-M B-A-A-C-K-!

Did very well...resisted the terrible munchies and the munch maniac....eat, eat. eat. The day centres around food. Anyway I'm not fallen and am finishing up Day 13!!!!

Have to go get ready for work for tomorrow.

Will see you around!

Ceara
Old 06-06-2004, 07:23 PM   #123  
deleted2

Saint Ceara, please intercede on my behalf--I can't seem to get Day One behind me for some reason.

Amarantha, you're doing splendidly with your no PB cups challenge!

I need to do something drastic [or at least reasonable]. Having notions of detox-ing....whatever that may mean! I must formulate a cunning plan...........

Old 06-06-2004, 08:06 PM   #124  
Empress/Queen

Well, I'm calling this a successful Day 4 and onto Day 5 on the pb cup challenge! Same reason: it's too hot to go out and get pb cups and it's too hot to eat 'em because they'd be all melted by the time I walked 'em to the car!

As I reported on the menu thread, I've started an informal "streaking" game with myself ... the s may remember that we used to "streak" ... see how long a streak of days we could string together doing something for our health and fitness? I'm going to count off how many days I can eat in the 1600 range ... no biggie, just for fun. If no one minds, I'd like to report that tally here in the 21-day challenge thread along with my pb cup 21-dayer, even though I'm not aiming for any set number of days!? Maybe something like that would be the answer for any of the Challengettes who've had trouble with the 21-dayer ... no prize offered, of course, just a fun thing to do in addition to a 21-dayer!!!

Ceara, thou beith in the lead here unless someone cometh in with a report to the contrary. Huzzah!!!! According to the rules of the first official 21-day challenge prize offering the first person who declareth a completed 21-dayer receiveth the fab nonvirtual (but massively nonexpensive, so get notteth too excited) prize in the mail if they pm a snaily address to Amarantha!!! So hopefully we can get some absent Challengettes back in here with reports soon!!! Huzzah! Yowza! Sis boom bah!!!!

Amarantha's report: 21-Day PB Cup NOT Challenge: Day 4, on to Day 5; 1600 Calorie Consecutive Day Simply Fun Streak: Day 1!
Old 06-07-2004, 07:31 AM   #125  
the sword bearer

Smile

Supposed to be hot and muggy today....Have put on the AC. Day 14...almost the end of my second block. Had a very active and fun week-end. Having possible stomach problems is a good way to get people NOT to offer you food and booze....did have a few coffee with cream...and that may have been contributing to the previous problems...my tummy was iffish by Sunday.

Feel Great today...am off for a walk and then to training

You all are doing great!...Cerise, come outta da mud!

Ceara
Old 06-07-2004, 02:38 PM   #126  

Well, I made it through the weekend successfully. This is Day 7 for me.

Hi, Ceara glad to see you are back and congrats on your second block. Great Job.

Amarantha, Eydie, Tech & WSW hang in there!
Old 06-07-2004, 03:51 PM   #127  
caffeine free!

Ok. Day 1. My last post got lost. Had a mostly good weekend till the nutty bar on Sunday night.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:56 PM   #128  
Empress/Queen

Hmmm. Again, I'm in and there's no pb cups here and it's hot, so I guess I'm calling it a successful Day 5 and onto Day 6!

Re the streak thing, forget it! Calories are way high again today! Sigh! But no pb cups anyway! Huzzah!

Congrats to all on their continued work on this challenge and thanks for the constancy of reporting ... Ceara, thou be in the homestretch. Hooray also for bburoughs who be rounding that first block!!!

Zadie k ... thou be doing great!!! Those nutty bars will get ya if ya don't watch out! How well I know! Sigh! Huzzah! Keep a'goin!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 08:15 PM   #129  
deleted2

Sucessfully finished Day One--can you believe it?

Old 06-07-2004, 08:45 PM   #130  
the sword bearer

Red face

YES Eydie!!! I was thinkin' on you all day!!!!!
I have completed Day 14....and am off to the next tomorrow....Empress A....congrats on the no PB

Zadie k what is a "nutty bar"? Candy or a type of drinking establishment?

Yes bburoughs. You have rounded a corner...a really tough one. Week ends are the hardest.!!!!

Onto the next day! to all present or MIA!

Ceara
Old 06-08-2004, 08:14 AM   #131  
Empress/Queen

I can believe it, E!!!! And huzzah to Sword Bearer for Day 14!!!

I'm officially on Day 6 of the PB Cup NOT challenge! The 1600 cal streak game is cancelled as far as I'm concerned, though I'm getting back on that calorie wagon today. Huzzah! What can we do but keep on trying?
Old 06-08-2004, 08:21 AM   #132  

Well I almost made it to 21 days with the journal but fell a little short this weekend. I had so much going on it wasn't until Sunday that I realized I had forgotten all about it. No chocolate only lasted until Monday morning on my way to work. Oh well I did go to the gym first thing this morning so all is not completely lost. I'll be out of touch for the next week or so - although I plan to keep with my goals. I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing .
Thanks
Jen
Old 06-08-2004, 08:57 AM   #133  

Good Morning to All,

Well, I made it thru Day 7. Today kicks off a new block for me, I thinks it easy done in blocks.

I hope everyone have a good day, mine so far has been fun already this morning. I was trying to enter the building where I work and the door was blocked by a big bad stray dog - growling & barking his tail off. Had to make a beeline for my car and sit in the car until one of the guys came along. Imagine a biiiiig woman moving that fast. (lol) Well, I guess it can count for some my exercise for today!

I must start to work so will check in tomorrow.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:08 AM   #134  
Back on track...

Good morning!!! I had to start over at day 1 cause this weekend I didn't get my water or exercise in!! Blah! So yesterday, I got both in and I am on way today to getting this day's water in!! I walked this am and will do so again later on. Maybe if I have the time, i'll go to the gym, too-went yesterday and it felt good.

I gotta figure out a way to count the waters and get them in on the weekends. Or I'll be back at day 1 every Monday!! and that stinks!!
Old 06-08-2004, 10:20 AM   #135  
Donna

Hello Challengerettes (I don't think that's a word )

Well I'm happy to report that I am well into my second block being on day 10. Wow double digits . I was thinking this was getting easier after a week but last night I was lucky there weren't any chips in the house or I might have fallen off the wagon so to speak.

Good luck to everyone.

-Tech
Closed Thread