S/C/G: 158.5/143/125

Height: 5'8"

Exercise
1/4 mile walk

Meals
Tofu scramble
Tofu, vegetables, and fried rice
Pierogies

Okay, I'll come for lunch. You don't have to twist my arm too hard. I am a lacto/ovo vegetarian (does eat milk and egg products). Just don't eat creatures big or small.

Well my portion size increased today. Not intentionally. The meal I got was enough for two days. I should have separated it at once, but didn't. I was busy with work and eating off and on. Before I knew it, it was all gone. Guess I should consider that a lesson learned and take actions right away next time.

Just a long busy day today, so I didn't get the exercise I wanted. I will have to try harder tomorrow.

Hope you have a good Wednesday and have a Happy Valentines Day!

Last edited by Corinna T; 02-13-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:17 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Exercise
1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chores
1/2 hr. evening barn chores

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken soup
popcorn
salad, ribs, snow peas

Great! See you on March 2nd. You are bringing Mark and Jack, right?

Went and got horse feed and did some stuff around the house. At least now I can walk around outside without slipping on ice.

Have a nice Valentines Day! I told Sam to please not get me any chocolate
Old 02-15-2018, 07:36 PM   #93  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken soup
shrimp cocktail, steak, lobster tail, potato, peas, chocolate pie

Sorry I didn't post last night. I went to an Ash Wednesday service and didn't get home till late.

Tonight I made Sam a Valentine Day dinner. I watched my portions so hopefully I didn't mess up my weigh-in too much.

Thank you for the lovely Birthday card!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2018, 03:46 PM   #94  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile jog

Meals
Tofu scramble
Slimfast Drink
Taco Salad

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. Just long hours at work.

On March 2nd, it will just be Jack and me. Mark has some other things he wants to take care of for now. He said Thank you for the invitation though.

I missed out on Ash Wednesday Service. I had it planned, but work overtook my leave time, so I missed out. I wasn't happy about that either, because I had asked to have off that day, but ended up working. I thought I might be able to attend some services at work, but didn't get to do that either.

Wow, your birthday card just zoomed there. I thought it would take at least a week or so. Better before your birthday than after!

Sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's Day! Ours was low-key, but still nice.

Well I guess our few days of warmer weather is back to winter tomorrow. Hope it won't be too bad because I have another run planned for tomorrow.

My Daffodils are starting to come up! I hope the rabbits won't eat them.

Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow!!

Last edited by Corinna T; 02-16-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:43 PM   #95  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken soup
salad, cheese tortellini casserole

We're going to get 3-5 inches of snow then a big warm-up so it won't last long. Now I have mud. Lots and lots of mud. But I'll take that over ice any day.

My tulips and daffodils are starting to poke thru too and I noticed it's a little lighter longer at dusk.

I'm sure you'll have a great weigh-in!
Old 02-17-2018, 07:07 PM   #96  

Exercise
1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chors

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
salad
sliced pears, bbq, peas

Wow, are we getting hammered with snow! 6-10 inches before it's all said and done. I'm glad it's going to melt quickly. I'm listening to our scanner and it's going crazy. Accidents and stuck cars all over the place.

Down 1/2 lb. I need to up my game....
Old 02-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #97  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile walk
13.1 mile jog/walk

Meals
Tofu scramble
Larabar
Pickled egg
Bean enchiladas
Kale, sweet potato, tofu soup

Weigh-in for me today showed down 1/2 lb. I thought for sure it would be more, but that's just the way it goes. Oh, I see you're the same. We are still headed in the right direction.

We had very cold but sunny weather this morning, but later today we got a bit of snow. Just a dusting. Nothing like you have. I hope the sun chases away all your snow. Stay warm!

Watched a movie tonight that was scary and disturbing called "The Visit". Now I am upset with myself for watching it. It really has made me sad and depressed. I need to stay away from movies like that. They aren't good for me. I have to focus on the good things in life and stay away from the evil. Evil comes in many forms. Well enough about that.

Had a lovely jog/walk this morning with one of my friends. It was cold but sunny. The weather held out until we were done and then the bad weather moved in. We were very lucky. I expected the bad weather earlier this morning, so glad it took its time to get here.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Last edited by Corinna T; 02-17-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:53 PM   #98  

Exercise
1 hr. shoveling snow

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken soup
salad, stromboli

Well, we got about 8 inches of snow. It has already melted down to about 3 inches and will probably be gone tomorrow with the rain.

Not much else going on....

Have an awesome Monday!
Old 02-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #99  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
5 mile walk
2 mile walk

Meals
Tofu scramble
Banana
Pickled egg
Veggie sub
Cheese Pizza
1/2 waffle

Wow, what a muddy day here. It started off icy on everything ,but the sun sure changed that. Took my dog to the dog park so we could meet up with a friend and her dog. The whole place was swampy, but the dogs had a great time running around the whole area, and a few other dogs joined in too. I was able to take him to the river for a swim afterwards, and he was able to get all the mud off of him. The temperature went up to 65 today, with sunshine so it was real nice. Now he is not as itchy and much happier.

Hope you have a great Monday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 02-18-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:48 PM   #100  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
3.75 mile walk lifting 3 lb weights
1/4 mile walk

Meals
Tofu Scramble
Veggie Casserole
Bean enchilada

What a busy day at home, catching up on bill paperwork, etc. Still need to work on my taxes, which I haven't started yet. I will get to them soon.

Not too much going on here otherwise. Just a drizzly cool type of day. Went to BJ's and Lowe's looking for electric fireplaces. However, the season has past now and just a few left overs there.

Feeling bloated today, don't know why. Guess I need to get back to my slimfast drinks.

Hope you have a good Tuesday.

Last edited by Corinna T; 02-19-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:46 PM   #101  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken soup
popcorn
tropical fruit, bbq, zucchini

Went and did some grocery shopping for my mother-in-law. Was dreary here too so I cleaned my 10 gallon fish tank. I want to get some different fish and snails tomorrow. I was thinking about it and realized I've had fish for over 50 years! My first fish was from a carnival where you win a goldfish by throwing a ping pong ball into a little bowl
Old 02-20-2018, 07:39 PM   #102  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
tomato and cheese sandwich
pickled cucumbers, spanish rice stringbeans

Went and got a betta fish and some snails for my tank. It was too muddy to do much of anything outside though it sure was nice out after the fog burned off. Tomorrow I need to drill holes in some new purple martin gourds and get them ready to put out.

That's about it for here.....

Have a great Wednesday!
Old 02-20-2018, 08:13 PM   #103  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile jog
1/2 mile walk

Meals
Slimfast
Slimfast
Peanuts
Bean enchiladas

Went and bought some new bed sheets today. Most of mine are pieces of various sets or just don't fit, so I needed to get some new ones. Don't care for the super soft or silky ones they have today. Prefer the more course cotton ones, and I think we found one set from Homegoods. I washed them today, and will have to try them next. Looked for a new comforter too, but didn't care for any I saw.

It got up to 76 degrees today. That is just crazy. Tomorrow is suppose to be the warmest day of the week, so we will see if it does get warmer. I loved the weather today.

Was hungry for something sweet today, and scanned my cupboards several times with no luck. Nothing there. Thank goodness I had none. One more day gone.

Hope you have a good Wednesday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 02-20-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #104  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile walk with 3 lb weights
10 flights of stairs

Meals
Tofu Scramble
Slimfast
Clementine
Veggie Pattie sub
Small Cheese/tomato paste bread

Today started off wonderful until I got to work and then had pain, etc from what I believe is another Kidney stone trying to exit my body. I was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes, literally for a 2 hour period. Eventually I went to the work medical center, who really didn't do anything for me. I had some emergency medication with me, but some of it I can't take and then drive. So I left in the early afternoon, and made it home with a few stops enroute to the bathroom as well. Took the medicine when I got home, and now I feel better, but just hope the kidney stone is gone by morninng.

I ate quite a bit of food today, but I was worried about all the bleeding, and I wanted to make sure I had enough energy to get home. I had the sub on the way home at one of my stops. Not an excuse for an extra meal. Just a real reason for eating the sandwich.

We hit 80 degrees here today! Seemed almost too hot compared to what we are use to here for winter. I think it may have been an all time high for this time of year. Suppose to get colder though over the next few days.

I am excited about our future meet up day! Hope you have a good Thursday!

Old 02-21-2018, 07:55 PM   #105  

Exercise
1 hr. walk picking up branches

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
tomato and cheese sandwich
popcorn
sausage and peppers, rice

You had quite a day! Glad you're feeling better. Have the doctors ever told you why they think you get kidney stones?

It was beautiful out today! We hit a record 80 degrees. It felt so good on my old bones!

Really looking forward to seeing you! Have a great and painless Thursday!
Closed Thread