Exercise
3.5 mile walk
Mowed yard

Meals
Banana
Yogurt
Boiled Egg
Taco salad

Worked in the yard this morning trimming bushes and mowing the leaves and grass. Looks better now. Wanted to get it done before the colder weather gets here. It is already windy and cold. We are only suppose to get rain and snow. No accumulation. Hope you don't get too much snow.

I got a walk/run event tomorrow I will be going to for St. Patrick's Day. I think it is going to be really cold. I am already freezing today. If I didn't already sign-up, I probably wouldn't go. I don't want to get sick if the weather is too bad.

Ate a lot of food over the past couple of days. Not too much at once, but just a lot of grazing. I don't know how that will impact me this week. Hopefully not too bad. Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow.

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-16-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:45 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Exercise
1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chores
1/2 hr. evening barn chores

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
cheese and egg sandwich
banana
chili, cornbread

It was cold and blustery here. I have lots of yard work to do, but we still have snow. I hope we don't get the storm on Wednesday. I'm ready for warmer weather!

Enjoy your walk tomorrow!

Old 03-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #138  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
grapes
cheese & egg sandwich
carrots, potato, cabbage, applesauce (I don't like corned beef)

How did you make out on your walk. It sure was a nice day!

Down 1/2 lb.

I went shopping an got some of the supplies for my raised bed garden. Now just waiting for warmer weather to start building it.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Old 03-18-2018, 07:24 AM   #139  
Focus & Determination

S/C/G: 158.5/143/125

Height: 5'8"

Exercise
3 mile walk

Meals
Yogurt
Bean casserole
Taco Salad

My weight stayed the same. I will have to try harder this week. Congratulations to you for your 1/2 lb loss. Good job!

My walk was very, very cold, but I did it. Enjoyed staying in my warm house later and thawing out.

More files being downsized and paper shredding. Still more to do. I will get there eventually. Hope you have a nice Sunday!
Old 03-18-2018, 07:48 PM   #140  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
cheese and egg sandwich
salad, meatloaf casserole

I had a meeting after church to plan my rummage sale. Everything is falling into place. I need to start advertising in the local papers this week. Tomorrow I will call in the Easter flower order to the florist. Then I need to start a list of things I need for my Sunrise Service breakfast. I can't believe Easter is in 2 weeks!

Sounds like you had a good walk. I need to get back out in the fields and see how many more branches came down with the wind we had a couple of weeks ago.

Have a great Monday!
Old 03-18-2018, 07:48 PM   #141  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
3 mile walk

Meals
Egg and cheese sandwich
Tofu scramble
Vegetable Paprikash

Started off cold today, but warmed up to 60 by mid-afternoon. Really nice out with sunshine.

Ate too much today. Tried out some new recipes and just sampled too much. So I am stuffed. Will have to make up for it over the next few days.

Yes, Easter is zipping right up. You will have fun with the rummage sale and breakfast. That is great that you are involved in supporting that. I bet it is fun every year.

Hope you have a great Monday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-18-2018 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:26 PM   #142  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
Two mile jog

Meals
Slimfast
Slimfast
Mock crab bites
Bean casserole
Fruit bites

Okay, so I didn't really need the fruit bites, but they are so good. I just felt like I was missing something from my food. Seemed to satisfy me for now.

Took my dog to the vet today because of his scratching non-stop. He got a few medical shots, blood work, a special shampoo, and will be checked for various allergies. Now I am $600+ dollars poorer. I need to get dog medical insurance. Ha ha. I just want him to be healthy and happy again. Hopefully I am not just a sucker handing out money. Time will tell.

Looks like we have some more snow headed this way over the next couple of days. We are only suppose to get a few inches. That probably means a 10 inches for you. Just the way to start off the next season. Happy Spring!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-19-2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:38 PM   #143  

Exercise
1/2 hrs. evening barn chores

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
pizza
fruit cup, chicken stew

Pets sure can be expensive! I hope Jack feels better!

Yup, we're going to get hammered again! Doesn't Spring start tomorrow?

The guys went and got the boards for my raised garden beds, now we need some good weather to get them built.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:08 PM   #144  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile walk

Meals
Slimfast
Slimfast
Tofu, rice, broccoli
Cheese pizza
Yogurt

What do you plan on planting in your raised garden beds?

We only had a few snow flurries this afternoon. Suppose to get 6-10 inches. Most people left work early, so there were traffic jams for 2-3 hours. I just waited and stayed longer at work. Then it was a clear breeze going home. So much easier then sitting and waiting on the road.

I suspect you will get a bunch of snow. Hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

I need to buy some new clothes. I was hoping to have my size down a bit more by now. However, things don't always go according to plan. Need to jump in on some of the winter sales before they are all gone. Perhaps I can squeeze a day in this weekend.

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-20-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:32 PM   #145  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
tomato and cheese sandwich
popcorn
cantaloupe, mac and cheese

We're supposed to get 12-15 inches of heavy snow with wind up to 40 mph. I'm sure there will be power outages again. Hope we're not affected by it.

I'm going to plant tomatoes, stringbeans, peppers, carrots, beets, lettuce, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli and herbs. There's going to be 3 4'x12', 2 2'x12' and 2 2'x4' beds. The whole thing will be in a 32 x 32' space enclosed by an 8 ft tall fence.

Got all my laundry done in case we lose power. Sam stopped at the grocery store on his way home from worked and picked up a few things, so we are good.

Stay safe!

Last edited by Renee3; 03-20-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #146  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
30 minutes Elliptical

Meals
Slimfast
Vegetable Paprikash
Yogurt
Veggie Pizza

No work today due to the weather. Very icy out this morning, and began snowing later in the morning and all day. The town plowed the roads but they will be icy again in the morning with more snow. I expect to be off again tomorrow, but we shall see. We didn't get that much snow, maybe 4-5 inches, but other parts of our state got more. How much snow did you get?

Going to watch a movie this evening, the new Jumanji (from Redbox), eat Pizza, enjoy the fireplace fire, and watch it snow. Just a relaxing evening. Busy most of the day sorting through papers and going through our stuff trying to downsize.

Hope you have a warm Thursday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-21-2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:26 PM   #147  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
egg and cheese sandwich
popcorn
salad, beef bbq sandwich, peas

We got about 9 inches and it's still snowing. At least the wind isn't blowing like they said and it's really not that cold out. It should melt pretty quick.

We watched a movie "The Legend of Ben Hall" this afternoon. Saw the new Jumanji a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed it. Dwayne Johnson graduated high school near here.

Have a good Thursday!

Last edited by Renee3; 03-21-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:53 PM   #148  

exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
ham and cheese sandwich
tropical fruit, zucchini casserole

The snow melted down to just a couple of inches. Grocery shopping tomorrow and I don't know what else is going on.

Have an awesome Friday!
Old 03-23-2018, 07:48 PM   #149  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
ham and cheese sandwich
ravioli, string beans

Went grocery shopping and finished up my lists for next week. Sent in a few more ads for my rummage sale. Trying to get all my ducks in a row so everything goes smoothly.

Really nice out today. Tomorrow I will work on getting my purple martin gourds ready to go. I pre-nest them with chopped hay, then put a piece of painters tape over the opening until I see them. That way the sparrows won't take over the nests before the martins come back.

I really need to start picking up branches around the fields again. I'm sure lots came down with the last storm.

Hope you have a great Saturday weigh-in!
Old 03-23-2018, 08:25 PM   #150  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
3.75 mile walk

Meals
Yogurt
Cheese sandwich
Taco salad
Cookies

Sunny today but still a cold breeze. Most of our snow is gone now. I can see my lilies coming up already. That is strange. I thought they would come up later in the year. Guess some come out earlier. Need to sell or pass off my Boston ferns to someone. I have two big pots that I will move back to my porch once it gets warmer out, but eventually will have to get rid of along with some flower pots. Guess I will post them on Craig's list.

Ate some PIM cookies this evening. That wasn't the best idea especially with weigh-in tomorrow. Luckily, it was only about 6-7 cookies for me rather than the whole box, but that was more than I should have eaten.

Still sorting through boxes and papers here......oh what fun. Now I am paying the price for putting it all off for years. Sometimes it does get interesting with what I find though. Old drawings or stories we wrote, or how much we payed per month for our first house, etc. Time has sure flown by.

Hope you have a good weigh-in.

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-23-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Closed Thread