S/C/G: 158.5/143/125

Height: 5'8"

Exercise
Walk 3 miles

Breakfast
Bean burrito
Cheese sandwich
Chile Relleno

Spent the day cleaning house and doing laundry. Also gave my dog a bath with his new medicated shampoo. He seems to scratch less and smells so much better. I'm glad he is starting to feel better.

Oh, no weight loss for me this week. That stinks. I need to get myself in gear and start jogging again. Now that the snow is about gone, perhaps I will do that. Hope you did better than me.

Wow, can't believe tomorrow is Palm Sunday already. Time is just flying by. Don't have anything special planned for tomorrow. Checked for some religious videos at the library, but all the good ones are checked out. For Easter, it will be spent with family and relatives. I haven't decided if I will give out baskets this year or not. Perhaps something different. Not sure yet.

Have a Happy Palm Sunday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-24-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 08:14 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Exercise
1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chores
1/2 evening barn chores
2 hrs. outside yard work

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
egg and cheese sandwich
grapes
pineapple, sausage and peppers

No change for me....hope you did better.

Worked outside raking the stones off the grass. They usually get pushed onto the grass when they plow. I need to prune back my beautybush. It has gotten way too big for the space it's in. Lots to do, but I love being outside!

I have a luncheon tomorrow after church. I'll need to watch my choices.

Have a great Palm Sunday!
Old 03-25-2018, 06:31 PM   #153  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
3.75 mile walk
1 mile walk

Meals
Banana
Texturized Vegetable Protein with Cinnamon & Pom Juice (yuk!)
Greek quinoa salad with olives, chips
Caramel corn

Sounds like you have been busy. Glad you are enjoying it.

It was cold, but nice and sunny today. So called a friend to join me at the dog park so our dogs could play. As soon as we both got there, it began raining, then sleet, hail, and snowing. After 30 minutes we decided to call it quits and left. Then 30 minutes later the sun came back out. It was that kind of crazy weather day. I got drenched, but the dogs loved the play time.

How are things coming together for your Easter Sunrise Service breakfast? Is there going to be a large crowd?

When the is the rummage sale? Are you planning to have it in the church basement again in case of weather?

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-25-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:36 PM   #154  

Exercise
1/2 hr. evening barn chores

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
lunch buffet
salad, chicken casserole

It was chilly here with a couple of snow flurries. After church, Chris and I built one of the raised beds for the new garden.

Everything is going fine for the Easter breakfast and I usually have around 45 people. I've done it for quite a few years.

The rummage sale is April 13 and 14 and I have it in the church basement. I have a group of helpers and we start setting up on the 11th. We have lots of good fellowship. I also have a bake sale and we sell lunch to customers.

Are you going to have a yard sale for the items you're not taking with you or do you put them in storage?
Old 03-26-2018, 08:17 PM   #155  

Exercise
2 hrs. outside work

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
ham and cheese sandwich
pineapple, beef barley stew

Chris and I built another raised bed and trimmed a couple of bushes. Tomorrow I have the farrier coming and I think I will put up some blue bird and tree swallow nest boxes.

Have a great Tuesday!
Old 03-27-2018, 06:15 AM   #156  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile walk

Meals
Slimfast
Veggie Sub
Taco salad
Pim cookies

The birds are definitely out and about here. It sounds like spring for sure. We even have some frogs singing in the early morning in the nearby ponds. Daffodils are getting ready to bloom. Tulip trees are flowering and the buds can be seen on other trees too. Spring is in the air! Saw a red-headed woodpecker on our tree one morning, and a few more in another neighborhood too.

We probably won't have a yard sale. Just put a few things on Craig's list, and what doesn't sell, then donate to the local animal shelter thrift shop. After Easter, we will be in full force mode for working on our house, and getting things organized.

Well I haven't made much progress on my weight goal these past few weeks. So is it time to get myself in gear and start on the next level of success. I can't slack off too long or it will become the wrong type of habit to have. Only want to have good eating and good exercise habits. So it is time to up my focus once again.

Wishing you a terrific Tuesday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-27-2018 at 06:36 AM.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:01 PM   #157  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
3.75 mile walk

Meals
Egg and cheese sandwich
Mock fish sandwich
Cheese Pizza

Getting ready for Easter and family visits. So will be busy for the next few days prepping for them and spending time with them.

Thank you for the Easter card. I got it today. Hope you have a wonderful Happy Easter! Have a wonderful Sunrise breakfast and service!

Hope the weather cooperates too for the next week. Will make do with whatever we have.

I got to keep focused on making sure I stick to healthy foods, and if I do eat something off course, then it is with moderation. I have to be honest and say I know I will probably have a few pieces of chocolate.

Last edited by Corinna T; 03-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM   #158  

Exercise
2 hrs. working outside

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken sandwich
fruit cup, roast beef, brussel sprouts

Built another raised bed. Only have 3 more to go...

Walked around and started picking up fallen branches in the hay fields. Saw a herd of deer and some turkeys.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your holiday!

Last edited by Renee3; 03-28-2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:33 PM   #159  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
3 1/4 mile jog
1/4 mile walk

Meals
Tofu scramble
Moroccan Tagine
Margarita Pizza

How are things going for you? Did you have a nice Easter? We had a nice one. The sky was blue, but we had snow all around us a few feet deep. It was melting quickly. I actually found a warm spot and sat out in the sun for about an hour on Saturday. It was gorgeous out. Easter was nice too. We had a nice time with family, but the time passed by too quickly.

I have to admit that I did not stick to my healthy eating goals very well. However, I will get back on track this week and stay focused. How well did you do?

Tomorrow off to the Doctor to see how they want to deal with this kidney stone that is lodged in my body and too big to come out on its own. Currently, it is not bothering me but it will in time. So I hope they have a somewhat simple procedure. Wishful thinking.

This month will be a busy one for you. How did your Easter service breakfast turn out?

Old 04-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #160  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
chicken soup
banana
applesauce, roast beef, mac & cheese

Glad you had a nice Easter with family. My church breakfast went great. I had 42 people and the weather was perfect. We had a quiet Easter dinner at home, then it snowed hard the next day. Most all has melted away with todays rain.

i lost 1/2 lb. last week and can you believe I didn't have any Easter candy. Not even 1 jelly bean! I'm so happy!

This week I'm getting ready for my rummage sale. Lots going on here.

I hope they can do something easy to fix your kidney stone. You must be busy too.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:13 PM   #161  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
chicken noodle soup
salad, beef stew

How did you make out with the kidney stone?

Yesterday was my 37th wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and I only had salad and chicken giordano. No breadsticks!

Did grocery shopping and went through a closet to find things for my rummage sale.

Getting more snow tomorrow...where is Spring?
Old 04-05-2018, 08:17 PM   #162  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile walk

Meals
Slimfast
Moroccan Tagine
Veggie crumble with cheese and crackers

Wow, you are doing great! No candy and no bread sticks. That is some terrific will power. Great job Renee!!! 1/2 lb loss too. You are having a great week. All your hard work is paying off too.

Congratulations on your 37th wedding anniversary!

Nice turnout for your Easter breakfast too.

The Kidney stone is still lodged in my kidney. So I will be having the shock wave lithotripsy next month. Shock waves outside the body are targeted against the kidney stone to try to break it up. I had this same procedure done a few years back. It was unsuccessful then, but it was also a bigger stone. This one is smaller so it may work better I was told.

Still going through old papers. Maybe I will get through them all this weekend. Probably wishful thinking on my part. I will give it a try anyways. Have to get it done.

Have a great Friday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 04-05-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #163  

Exercise

Meals
oatmeal with blueberries
banana
ham and cheese sandwich
shrimp cocktail, steak, mushrooms, carrots

We got about an inch of snow this morning, but it melted away pretty quick. I took a load of items over to church for the rummage sale.

Tomorrow I need to put the heated water buckets away and hang the summer ones. I'm also going to put up one of the purple martin houses.

Hope we both have a great weigh-in!
Old 04-06-2018, 08:18 PM   #164  
Focus & Determination

Exercise
2 mile jog
1/4 mile walk

Meals
2 eggs with toast
Modern Greek Salad with Quinoa
Mock fish nuggets

Wow, you are sure getting hit with a lot of snow this year. Snow today, and perhaps tomorrow too. It was nice and warm this late afternoon, but we will be back to freezing weather by morning.

We have a bird feeder on the side of our house in the back, which is on the second level. Somehow a squirrel spotted our bird feeder and managed to crawl up there and was stretching from one bird feeder cage to the hanging feeder. My husband spotted the squirrel next to the window, and our dog went ballistic. The bird feeder has been cleaned out for the last few days now....I don't think it is due to any flock of birds either. Someone is putting their greedy little hands and whiskers in there I bet. It is just amazing that one got up there. It is really hard to believe, but the little critter found a way. My husband believes he climbed up the side of the basement door frame and then made his way to the next level sliding glass door frame to reach the bird feeder pole hooks. I thought they were safe from squirrels, but I was wrong.

I hope we both have a good weigh-in, but I bet yours is a definite win this week!

Last edited by Corinna T; 04-06-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:35 PM   #165  

Hi everyone! Can I join?
I am sure this is the year! I am almost 44 years old nad have problems with my weight forever. I just know this is the year I will finish that task forever. I dont whant to loose my energy on that subject anymore in my life, after year 2018. And know what I am going to do more after I lose weight? I will do tummy tuck and brest tuck or however that thing is callled and no metter cost it is! Thank you for listening! :-) I have to copy this post for myself LOL

I am starting NOW! Just whanted to say hi! Hi from Europe, Croatia! Do you know where that is? No snow for us anymore, sun is shining, spring is coming! And i love it!

Last edited by ladylike; 04-06-2018 at 09:36 PM.
Closed Thread