3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   May - Madness or mellowness (Meliness) for the Worldly chicks. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/258089-may-madness-mellowness-meliness-worldly-chicks.html)

diyana 05-19-2012 01:49 PM

Annie - an interview for a new position at Humana?! How exciting!! Best of luck and success to you. BTW, I just found out that a former co-worker of mine who now lives in Green Bay, WI works at Humana in Green Bay in the Marketing Dept. If it wasn't such a commute up there (over an hour each way), I'd consider applying. I'll have to see if they have anything in Southeastern WI. DMIL is really enjoying being here. She's cleaned the weeds out of some of the flower beds and planted a lot of gorgeous flowers! So cool that you have a chickadee nesting in the birdhouse! I bought myself new interview clothes too...I hope I get to use them soon! :crossed:

Laura705 05-19-2012 03:19 PM

Good afternoon all.

Yesterday's day off was pretty good. Puttered around a bit before bf and I got out for some garage sales. We were really only looking for a patio set, but didn't find one. We bought a few things - a couple vintage bottle openers, a vintage Premium Saltines tin that we've been wanting to keep our saltines fresh (and it also reminds us of the one bf's grandmother had in her kitchen), a couple large plastic flasks for which one can (hopefully) smuggle liquor aboard a cruise (whenever that might be). I also bought a marble rolling pin, which I've been wanting (especially every time I have occasion to roll out dough and it sticks to my wooden rolling pin.

After that we headed up near the eye dr's office and had a bite at Wendy's to tide us over - a chili cheese baked potato for bf and a baked sweet potato for me. I love the iced tea at Wendy's!!

My eye doc appt was long, but productive. Bf sat in with me and we both like the new doc, and his office has the latest equipment and good staff. I spent a while picking out new eyeglasses and also have some contacts on order. Expensive outing, but necessary.

The rest of the day was lunch, renewal of the Costco membership, purchase of gas, a dog walk, some reading and a nap, a late pbj sandwich for dinner.

The only bad thing about yesterday was that as beautiful as the weather was, it played havoc with my eyes and they were watery and irritated all day. The doc gave me a sample of a new version of my rx eye drops.

Today I puttered, did two loads of laundry, one BE workout, some coupon clipping and a trip to a grocery store for some sale items. It's heated up out there so I just closed all the windows and turned on the AC.

Back later for personals!!

annie175 05-19-2012 07:52 PM

CHELLE...really Humana is not worth the drive or leaving a position for...we are battling the O'Bama insurance regulations and it is not a positive thing for insurance companies...it plays much havoc on us... probably will put much of us out of a job before it is all over. As much as I would like to think O'B has done for us...when it all breaks down...we will all suffer. It is all too scary for me to even believe. Sounds like the MIL is a good thing..at at least cleaning out the flower beds of weeds...she will be so appreciated of the little things she does for you and DH. Hugs....

LAURA...glad you got the eyes in gear and new specs....all the rest of the weekend is just "stuff" that has to be done. Enjoy your weekend.

It is 7:52 pm, and my man is still on the job. God love him...he left this morning at 5:20 am. He has to be beat. Dinner is on hold, the pit fire is ready...all is needed is the match to be thrown on....hopefully we can relax after dinner by the fire.

Have a great night/morning all...

Shad 05-20-2012 06:56 AM

Evening all,
Darn it all, the weekend has come to an end. They don't last anywhere long enough. I was going to cut loose again today in the garden but things conspired and the stars got crossed or something. First the bible bangers were at the gate all ready to quote from the gospel of Matthew. Sorry, I have read that book and whose to say your interpretation is correct and mine is wrong. We're past Matthew, this world is working its way through Revelations. There isn't much you can do about it now I am sorry. Goodbye. Then there was a persistant sales person at the gate. I was nowhere near as polite with him. And shortly after that my brother arrived for a chat. And then I started to fertilise and mulch the garden and ran out of mulch, so off down to the hardware store I go - 2 big bags of mulch, 2 pots of orange gerbera. Get back home, time for breakfast or more likely brunch, and a good cup of coffee. How nice to just sit peacefully on the patio, read a chapter of my book and listen to the birds. Finally got the garden finished and then tidied up, came inside and put a load of washing through and started to pack. Early start tomorrow.

Mel - good to speak with you yesterday. I'm sure we rearranged the political situation in both countries and funnily enough having spoken about Chelsea Clinton, she appeared on my television this morning talking to people in Florida who are helping out with those who can not afford to feed themselves and their families. I'll check out that shop I mentioned as well, and come back to you with either photos or descriptions for you to make a choice.
I'm not sure about those dead bodies we buried. Theres a big lump in the lawn now. Hope it subsides before the DS2 comes along to mow again. Actually I stuffed a couple down the stormwater drain. Next time you see them they will be swimming strongly down the Albert River.

Michelle - hope the cake worked out well. As for meatballs, I buy them ready made. I can not for the life of me make them so they stay together. They taste good but they break up.

Happy - Geez, don't you know that Mums have to have their own stuff!!!! The giant economical size should be just about right. My mum wouldn't use the baking powder I had in the cupboard to bake with. Nope we had to go shopping for another brand. She didn't like the flour or the vanilla extract I used either. Geez I really am waiting to get that crabby.
I'm not planting anything in the garden just yet. That will wait until I am at least halfway through this next couple of months. I'll just plough, fertilise and mulch until then.
Just shuddering at the thought of shaving or pulling hair out in private places. Tried shaving once and it was agony as it started to grow back. Gave up the idea quick smart. It's meant to be there. Think I will leave it there.

Annie - well good luck with the job inteview. Sometimes if you don't really worry too much about whether you get the job or not, it comes up. Maybe you are more relaxed at the interview. Also luck to Curtis. Does he actually buy the route or do they give it to him and pay him from the revenue?

Laura - glad you had a reasonable day off. We heard about the G8 summit in Camp David but haven't heard much about the NATO one. Hope you don't get too many rent-a-crowd out there.

Better go pack up these computers and get some shut eye. As I said, early start. Catch you tomorrow.

MELODY525 05-20-2012 07:29 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4oQH8qtWp2...od-Morning.gif

:cofdate: GOOD MORNING CHICKLETTES

LOVELY SUNNY MORNING HERE IN JUNGLE CITY.
ALL THE ANIMALS ARE SLEEPING AND THE SILENCE IS ALMOST EERIE.
I ALMOST FEEL LIKE I WENT DEAF OVERNIGHT:rofl:

NOTHING NEW EXCEPPT ONE BROKEN ELEVATOR (AGAIN) AND THE KIDS ARE AT THE TRAILER GETTING IT SPRUCED UP FOR RICHIE'S 2 DARLING KIDDIES.:faint:
YES IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR.

THE ELEVATOR MAN ASKED ME MY NAME AND THEN SAT ON THE LOBBY BENCH AND BEGGED ME TO GET SOMEONE TO LISTEN. WE NEED NEW ELEVATORS. THEY TAKE 7-8 WEEKS TO INSTALL EACH ONE. THE BIG ONE IS TOTALLY WORN OUT AND BEFORE THE OTHER ONE IS TOO....SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY ONE!!!!
TOLD HIM I WOULD DO MY BEST. I MADE 2 PHONE CALLS AND THE MEETINGS ARE NEXT THURSDAY....WE'LL SEE.

FOR NOW I AM OFF TO BREAKFAST. GRAPEFRUIT, EGGS AND WASA BREAD ( THAT'S A CRACKER).

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY/MONDAY:moped:

MICHELLE.....SORRY I DIDN'T GET THERE IN TIME FOR THE SKETTIE DINNER....GOT STUCK WITH THE ELEVATOR :lol3: HOPE THE DH HAD A GREAT 2ND BIRTHDAY:hb: KEEPING GOOD THOUGHTS FOR YOU AND HOPING SOMETHING BRAND NEW AND BETTER COMES YOUR WAY:hug:

HAPPY.....YES MOM WOULD FIT RIGHT IN!! SEND HER HERE INSTEAD OF CHICAGO WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THE VISIT. I'LL HAVE THE PADDED CELL.....I MEAN APARTMENT READY & WAITING AND FILLED WITH A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF JERGENS. THEY ALL SEEM TO USE THAT BRAND. IN FACT....SO DOES MY DD:rofl: :rofl: GUESS SHE'S LIVING IN THE RIGHT PLACE TOO!!!! HA!!!. :hug: HOPE THE VISIT GOES WELL AND EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME. :encore:

As for the vijayjay....I have enough problems with it since I stopped using it....let alone decorating it.....I think I need a weed whacker for it A LOT more than jewels:belly:

:welcome: HOME ANNIE!! GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK SAFE & SOUND. ALSO GOOD TO HEAR ABOUT THE INTERVIEW!! GOOD LUCK AND I AGREE....WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. WISHING CURTIS GOOD LUCK AS WELL. HOPE HE GETS SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF THIS TOO. :crossed: THATS A LONG WORK DAY!!!

LAURA.....I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TALL METAL CANS WITH A BLUE LID FOR THE SALTINES. EVERYTIME SOMEONE SEES IT THEY WANT IT :lol3: LOVED THE PURCHASES....ESPECIALLY THE FLASKS:rofl: :rofl: ALWAYS BE PREPARED!!!
WISH I WAS WITH YOU AT WENDY'S. LOVE THEIR CHILI TATERS:drool:
THE DAY HERE WAS WINDY AND TERRIBLE FOR EYES TOO. ALLERGY NUMBERS FOR THE DAY WERE VERY HIGH ACROSS THE COUNTRY ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL. HOPE YOUR EYES FEEL BETTER TODAY :hug:

SHAD.......THE MULCH THEY SPREAD HERE ON FRIDAY WAS FLYING THRU THE AIR ON SATURDAY!!:rofl: YOU CERTAINLY GOT A GOOD WORK OUT AFTER THE CALL THIS WEEKEND. HAD A LAUGH ABOUT YOU SEEING CHELSEA ON THE TELLY. TOO FUNNY. YES REVELATIONS HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD AND BEGUN IT'S COURSE I AM AFRAID. JEN SAYS TO TELL YOU SHE AGREES FULL-HEARTEDLY. SAD REALLY THAT MANKIND NEVER LEARNS. AS FOR THE BABY SHOP....I HAVE FAITH IN YOU TO PICK OUT WHICHEVER ONE YOU THINK WILL PASS MUSTER.... OF THE "NEW MUM TO BE" THAT IS!!:bb: BUT A PIC WOULD BE LOVELY.:hug: HAPPY HUNTING!! :rofl:

Laura705 05-20-2012 12:15 PM

Morning all.

Ellen - I agree, when you're "on your own" it should be much easier to stay OP than when sharing meals with others. I say "should" because it doesn't always work that way for me! Are you ready for starting exercise this week? I have trouble with my mornings - it's been a struggle trying to switch to an earlier train, but I almost have it into a habit.

Happy - Thinking your family should be there by now. It's so great that your mom is up for a long road trip. Hope they're getting some nice driving weather. A bedazzled hooha, now that's a new one. Pass.

Ceejay - How was your weekend? I hope you enjoyed the time w/ your bff and lunch with your uncles. Are your lungs feeling better?? I hope the doc was able to help!

Michelle - How is dh feeling these days? I hope he's ready to return to work! At least he'll have short weeks coming up. You sound busier than ever with work, home, and now career projects. Don't overdo it!! I don't know how people get along with no purse. Sometimes when I'm going out for an evening and want to carry a smaller bag, I take the bare minimum, I still have my wallet, cell phone, tissue, lip balm, pen, pillbox, keys... 50th b-day party sounds fun - good for you! I'll have to save the date when you know what it is!! Bf turns 50 in August and I confirmed he doesn't want a big party like a couple of his friends recently had (held at a room in the Moose Lodge), but now I have to figure out how he does want to celebrate.

Annie - Glad you had a educational and interesting training trip. Sounds like you had a nice welcome home, even with no *wink*wink*. Busy weekend for you as usual. Did you find a suit or other appropriate interview clothes? Might just be a good opportunity for you, but I totally get the trepidation. Bf's bro is an agent and he's also not happy with what the O'B's healthcare plan would do to his biz... Good luck to you and to Curtis with both your career pursuits.

Shad - As usual you sound busy as heck with work and with the garden. Glad the weather hasn't been too warm to discourage getting outside to labor. Me, I haven't done anything this weekend in the garden, though I'm happy to look out from the 3-season room at all the blooming peonies. The peony and daylily foliage is now filled in enough to hide the weeds - yay! Sounds lik you and Mel had a nice chat the other day. Just ready your latest post - sorry you got waylaid by people at the gate! We need to get a "no solicitors" sign for our door, shall I buy you one too, LOL?

Mel - Glad you feel better after unburdening yourself to Shad, and getting those binders done must be a great relief for you! Bf thinks all my tea testing is crazy, but it's fun to try something new, and of course I'm on the hunt for a new favorite. Oh gosh, new elevators - can't imagine what an expense and major PITA that would be, but if it's necessary, so be it.

===
Another warm one today. AC going to go on very soon.

The days our office is closed, the big kahuna made sure to say in the e-mail notification that it was expected that everyone would be prepared to work remotely and had instructions for remote computer access and forwarding of phones. My Friday was a scheduled vacation day, so that was already planned. Tomorrow I will be working remotely from home. No bonus time off for me, darn it!

Nothing much else to report since yesterday's update. Lunch (Italian beef sandwich), more grocery shopping (produce/deli), a dog walk, then dinner (grilled tilapia, steamed broccoli, salad).

Lazy Sunday morning so far, and I won't do much today in the way of yard work. Kind of bored, but not up for much of any chores. Might give my friend D a call - been a long time since I talked to her.

TTFN! :wave:

Shad 05-21-2012 04:54 AM

Evening all,
I've finally made it to Pokolbin and the Belford Cabins. I have a log (fake) cabin in the bush. By fake I mean that the exterior walls look like logs and the inner walls look like the cut face of the log. However the two have never met each other before. There is framework between them. It's certainly not upmarket, but it will do for the week and next week and then I can move to another cottage in the area. The TV is a real doosey. Get it going and then don't move again until you are ready to go to bed otherwise you get a pixelated picture and no sound. Seriously stop moving around you lot, I am losing my picture. I will have to talk to the man tomorrow and see if there is anything that can be done to improve that lot. I guess I could always watch it on the computer.

Anyway, I'm bushed. Been up and about since 4.15am and it is now after 7.00pm so I am going to take a shower and go to bed early. Just want to peek in on Masterchef to see who is going home. There is a couple there that I wouldn't mind going to some other end of the earth. Why do some people get right up your nose?

MELODY525 05-21-2012 06:51 AM

http://www.fakulteti.mk/Images/News/...3/dozd-360.jpg

GOOD SOGGY MORNING TO YA.:rain:
I COULD USE A QUIET RAINY DAY....I MIGHT EVEN DANCE IN IT!:dancer:

WROTE OUT ALL THE REPORTS AND THEN GOT LUCKY.
HAD TO CALL THE BOSS FOR THE FIRE AND REPORTED EVERYTHING ELSE TOO!! :encore:
JUST PUT THE PAPER BACK-UP THRU THE MAIL SLOT IN THE DOOR AND RAN BACK HERE.
NOW FOR A REALLLY RESTFUL DAY.:beach:
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY :moped:

LAURA....I WAS THINKING OF YOU WHEN I WATCHED CNN YESTERDAY.
I KEPT GOING BACK TO SEE HOW ALL THE COPS WERE MAKING THE PEEPS MOVE ALONG
DOWN THE STREET AWAY FROM THE CONFERENCE.
NEARLY EVERY PROTESTOR HAD THEIR CELL PHONE OUT AND FILMING IT.
LOTS OF ANTAGONIZING GOING ON THERE. SAD.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL......WHEN IS THIS MESS OVER?????
SO GLAD YOU ARE WORKING FROM HOME TODAY :hug:
I THINK THE TEA TASTING IS A GREAT HOBBY. JENNIFER IS TESTING DIFFERENT TEAS & COFFEE.
SHE IS A FRUITY TEA DRINKER & A HAZELNUT OR FRENCH VANILLA QUEEN:queen: HAVE FUN:coffee:

SHAD.....I HOPE THEY CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR TV SERVICE.
REALITY TV ON A WHOLE GETS UP MY NOSE.
MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH REALITY DOWNSTAIRS? :rofl:
HOPE THIS LOG CABIN HOLD UP....WEREN'T WE JUST SAYING HOW A NICER B&B OR MOTEL WOULD BE BETTER????:tantrum:
GUESS THEY WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR CALL.
WISH I COULD FIX YOUR PROBLEMS AS EASILY AS YOU DID MINE:hug:

happy2bme 05-21-2012 09:48 AM

Hi ladies,

Family made it here just fine. The cabin my sister is staying at is gorgeous. We got a big thunderstorm Saturday night - my sister said the lightning over the lake was orange and pink. She is a big thunderstorm fan so she got her wish. My BIL is very much enjoying the fishing. Mom is doing great, it's nice having her around. Yesterday rained all day so we just went out to dinner. Today I am having a big bbq so I have to go get all the food prepped. Just wanted to check in. Hope you are all having a good week. I will check back in on Friday when they leave.

annie175 05-21-2012 09:54 AM

Good Morning Ladies...must say who turned the heat on? I am sitting in my office roasticating. I should smell just great for my interview this afternoon...lol. I am down to my skirt and tank top underneath. Took my jacket off and my shoes. Whew!! The big MI hotshots should be arriving around 10:30 ish. Six other people interviewing for this position. The more I think about it the more I do not want it, it sounded like a good idea at the time of application.

So here is a funny. I went over to Dad's. I walked in, sat down, and he looks at me so seriously..Annie...are you gaining weight? I said well yeah 15 or so pounds why? He says well you look much better, more like yourself...like what? I look better fat. OMG...I about died. You know there are just some things you do not voice out loud DAD.

SHADLET...Curtis will be buying his route. It will take about 6 years to pay off...however in the meantime he will get a base salary and bennies. It really is a better deal for him considering Hostess is not making any efforts to better themselves....I hardly watch TV anymore anyway so I wouldn't miss not have a TV. I just keep it on for the noise which I can do that with the radio. Glad you arrived safely.

MELLIE...just cannot keep you nose out of the office can you. You should be having more and more MELLIE Time and less and less office time. Keep yourself healthy. We had a bit of rain last night but now it is sunny and lil warm...

LAURA...I too had a lazy Sunday...I woke up at 7:30, talked with my brother on the phone till 8, laid back down and slept till 11:30...OMG I about freaked out when I saw what time it was. Took a quick shower around 3, then C and I went to Taco Bell. Came home and did a bunch more of nothing. What a wasted day.

Hey to all you beautiful Worldlies.

Have a great Monday/Tuesday...

annie175 05-21-2012 09:56 AM

Happy....have fun with the family visiting... Hugs just in case you need a few more!

ceejay52 05-21-2012 10:28 AM

Guess I didn't log out the other day, hmmm.

Happy
We got thunderstorms yesterday and much needed rain. So nice this morning. Glad the relatives are there. Enjoy them.

Annie
Good luck on the job interview. I agree about O'B and his new insurance plan.

Mel
Wow, two new elevators! Hope the tenants don't get caught in between floors one day. I've been caught like that and it's not fun.

Laura
Sounds like you had a good week end. We all need those. I need to schedule an eye doctor's appointment.

Hello's to Michelle, Shad and Ellen

-----
Went to visit bff Friday night and had a good visit, then on Saturday I drove over to my uncles but didn't eat lunch. We had breakfast at IHOP's.
My cousin found out when he went to get his stitches out that the biopsy came back with some cancer cells. So they are going to schedule surgery in June to remove the other half of the thyroid. His wife is to have carpal tunnel surgery Wednesday. I told them that they need to all get well.
My sister and her hubby is coming down Friday for a high school reunion. It will be a busy week end.

Laura705 05-21-2012 12:06 PM

Morning all.

Ceejay - Glad you had a good visit with the bff. IHOP with the uncles sounded good to me. Bff made me some tasty scrambled eggs yesterday, but they must have been too rich (eggs, milk, cheddar, butter) - didn't quite agree with my digestive system. But I'm still jonesing for a "big breakfast" as I call it - eggs, hash, pancakes. But the calorie count is too high, so that has to be very infrequent, and the last one was only about a month ago...too soon for another. It's nice your sister will be in town. So you live in the area in which you grew up, and your siblings all moved away? Sort of like me!

Annie - Good for you having a lazy Sunday! You deserve one, that's for sure, Miss Busy Bee. Well, since you don't really want this job, the interview will of course go well, or at least not be painful to get through. Congrats to Curtis buying his route...did you mention what the product is, can't recall.

Happy - Glad the family arrived safe. Hope you have a nice bbq today, including nice weather. Enjoy your week. :)

Shad - Hope you get the tv working better. Sometimes the tv is a key tool to unwinding at the end of the day. Other times, it just keeps me up later than I should be!

Mel - A fire??!! :yikes: Nothing too bad, or I'm sure you'd have elaborated. Glad you dropped the reports and beat it - just stay away from that office as much as possible. Have a wonderful relaxing day. :cloud9: I'm staying safe in the house today. I confess I've watched no news about the NATO conference, and only heard the occasional radio blurb. Blissful ignorance, LOL. Yesterday I bought a Twinings Black Tea sampler pack - English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey and Lady Grey varieties. :coffee:

Hellos to Michelle, Ellen, Patty & Java. :)
==
Working at home today. Had to do a virus scan first thing because IT found something on a log. Come to think of it, I had a couple warnings pop up, but they said they caught it and did whatever they do with it, so I wasn't concerned...but I still did the full scans and the first one detected one item and then the 2nd time around came out clean. Connectivity is fine, for a change.

Sitting at the dinette in the 3 season room. Today's chilly and gray, so the windows are closed. Only 69 degrees out here, and I'm wearing a t-shirt with a hoodie sweatshirt over it, with the hood UP. Hope it warms up a week bit more, and some clearning and sun would be nice. Even if I am working.

Yesterday I had a good long phone call with my friend - who just lost her dad to liver disease. Poor thing has lost her mom, hub & dad in the span of 4 years. :( She's holding up really well considering.

Went out for a bit and bought a couple headphone cord wrapping thingies from the Container store - hope it keeps the tangles away. Resisted the urge to browse the rest of the store - I LOVE that place, but most of it you can get cheaper elsewhere...

Stopped next at the giant Meijer's and picked up the tea and a few other things not found elsewhere - who knew sourdough English muffins were such a rarity??!! Bf was happy and ate two of them this morning.

Last stop was the other dollar store - they only had 3 of the type of basket I wanted, and only in light blue, but I bought them anyway. I will use these in the funky shelving unit left by the previous owner - the baskets fit perfectly into the cubbies.

Back at home I had a long phone call with mum, and then it had cooled off quite a bit so I took doggy for his walk. Thunderstorms were in the region, but our area only got teeny sprinkles and nothing else. Have to get into a watering routine or the bare areas will never fill in. Sigh.

Watched the latest Jessie Stone movie w/ Tom Selleck last night. This one was really heavy on mood and not much on detective/crime-solving content, but it's another one where I just like looking at the New England scenery, including TS and his dog, LOL. :D

That's it for now.

annie175 05-21-2012 05:20 PM

LAURA...you were so right the interview was terrific. I think maybe if I had a bit more experience I would have the job...of course one of the interview questions was..Name a time you took a risk and tell us how you resolved it. I did just that...risks...wow..I could go on and on. Every day life is a risk...but I specified and aced it. So at the end I said, "What, if anything, would keep me from getting this position?" They said many others had much more experience. I said, but let us not forget those we have hired in the past few positions did NOT have ANY experience...at least I have some so why not take a risk with me. We shall see....

CEEG....Glad you had a good weekend...I love IHOP...you do know that is where the one-legged waitresses work....get it I HOP....I know bad joke. So stupid it is funny. Sorry if it offended anyone. So sorry to hear of your cousin's biopsy results...the bright side...they are catching it early and better results...Hugs...

Gotta get dinner on the table....beaker food tonight...Ah La Left Over Creations......I dare anyone to complain...hahaha.

Have a marvy evening/morning!!

1day@atime 05-21-2012 10:34 PM

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I haven't posted. I had a busy weekend. Still working in the backyard, trying to get all my planting done. My flower beds looks great, now just working on the veggies.

Michellez - Sorry to hear John FMLA is coming to a end. I pray that every day he gets stronger and strong. I think that is a great idea of getting a coach. I think it's great you having a 50th b-day..

Annie - keeping fingers crossed for the job. I think your personality, knowledge, enthusiasm also scores on the interview. Keeping Curtis in prayers for his new job opportunity too.

Happy - I hope your enjoying your family time..

Laura - sorry to hear about your friends dad's passing. I worked the house today too. I just love it. One day a week, unless I have meeting. I sit at my dining table, open the window and see my back patio.. I too love the container store, but you are right about the prices. I like to go in and get ideas.

Ceejay - sorry to hear about your cousin. Glad they were able to get him in soon. Sounds like your going to have a busy weekend with family.

Mel - hope you had a restful day. We could use some rain here, just rain though..

Shad - I am going to have to look up Pokolbin. I hope your having a restful evening.

I hope i didn't miss anyone...