3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   May - Madness or mellowness (Meliness) for the Worldly chicks. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/258089-may-madness-mellowness-meliness-worldly-chicks.html)

upswife 05-17-2012 10:42 AM

Just an early post for me today. I am working an extra day since Dh is on vacation and can watch DD3. yesterday was not good food wise, but that's what I get for trying to start when DH is on vacay, we always eat too much. But I paid for it last night, my tummy was really bothering me. today will be simpler since I will be gone all day. just some grapenuts this morning and then 1/2 of my leftover burito.

Well, I have got to get moving and get ready to leave and also figure out why DD3 is being a pistol and bouncing all over the place!!!

Happy Thursday every one!!!

happy2bme 05-17-2012 11:37 AM

Good morning ladies,

Sorry this is going to be a quick pop in right now just to say hello. I will have to get to personals later on. I'm so frustrated with the weather people. It was only supposed to get to a predicted low of 44 last night. Just as I was getting ready for bed I looked at the thermometer and it read 37 with still more night chill to go so I had to rush outside to gather and cover my flowers. Vegetables were already in the garage thank goodness. Today was supposed to be sunny and all of a sudden it clouded over and we are getting rain so I ran outside to put the stuff from the garage outside (natural rain is best for the plants) and uncover what I had tented. They sure can't get a forecast right - you literally stick your head out each day to see what it's doing and go from there.

Anyway busy day ahead - take care...

ceejay52 05-17-2012 10:32 PM

Laura,
The aerator went back on line at 4 p.m. but what a mess they left. I shoveled stuff off the side walk to make it easier for the night shift operator to walk to the chemical and chlorine rooms.

Mel
Sounds like you have a mess to deal with also. Take all the time you need.

Happy
Think all weather men are the same.

Annie, Michelle, Ellen :wave. More later.

I haven't done much today. I did get outside for a bit to wash the car and trim the bushes. Need to clean the inside of the car in the morning. Have a dr's appointment tomorrow afternoon in Jonesboro as I still have some lingering congestion mainly in my throat. Also having sharp squeezing pains in both lungs. Then I'm going to bff's house to spend Friday night -Then to Paragould on Saturday to eat lunch with the uncles. I need to get out of this house for awhile.

Shad 05-18-2012 06:00 AM

Sorry - ate something I should not have yesterday. Been making up for lost time today. I will be back after my conversation with Mel tomorrow to let you all know how the world spins.

happy2bme 05-18-2012 12:32 PM

Hi all,

Lots to do on this side of town. I'm sure it won't all get done but I'm not fretting about it.

Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles Shad. Ginger cures alot of evils.

Sounds like you have a busy weeked Ceejay - enjoy some down time.

Hope thiings are not too crazy with you Mel.

Hellos to the rest of the chicks :wave: have a great weekend - not sure I will be on much over the next few days.

upswife 05-18-2012 01:30 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
Yesterday went well, was really slow at work yesterday. Hoping it picks up a little today and over the weekend. I’ve been tracking my food and even with all the bad things I’ve been staying at 2000 calories or less. I need to start getting in some exercise next week. I am not a morning person but I feel weird exercising at night when everyone is home. We have a small house and I feel like I am just in everyone’s way. Oh well, will just have to find a time to fit it in…maybe when the kids take DD3 to the park in the afternoon.
Not much else is going on, DH is at the hospital for a scan and should be back soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be at work, so I will try to post from there.
Luv and Hugs all!!

diyana 05-18-2012 04:13 PM

TGIF!!

Oh my gosh! What a week! One more hour of the work-week left. Thank Goodness!! I might just make it!! :rofl: After work, I'd to cut the grass...depending on what DH and DMIL have planned. This weekend, I want to do some weed whacking/trimming and also plant my veggie garden. I also have to do a bit of website work and update my resume. No rest for the weary, that's for sure.

DH just got a call from his work today...apparently, his FMLA runs out a week from today (on 5/25)...so he'll have to go back to work on 5/25, whether he's ready or not. If he doesn't go back, by law they will not be required to hold his job for him. So he's going back. At least he'll get a 3 day weekend to rest up after his first day back; followed by a relatively short 4-day week after that. He sees the pulmonologist on Thursday for a follow up.

On Tuesday, I've got an appointment with my life/career coach to review and offer suggestions on my resume as well as help me with interview stuff. Also, I have signed up for a workshop that starts on 5/31 that is to build self-esteem and self-confidence during times of transition and new beginnings. Both of these are relatively inexpensive, and since they'll help me land a better job, they'll be well worth the investment.

I've also checked numerous career advice books and audio books out of the library.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Shad - I hope you feel better soon. I was really nauseous on Wednesday night...but I doubt you caught it from me.

Mel - Please don't overdo it. No matter how much the building and tenants need you...it's not worth risking your health.

Happy - Has your company arrived yet? I feel so out of the loop lately...all the anxiety and uncertainty has turned my mind/memory to mush.

Ellen - Welcome back!! Is everything okay with your DH? I hope his scan goes well.

Ceejay - I'm glad you're seeing the doc...pain in the chest/lungs is nothing to fool around with. I hope you have a nice evening with your friend; and an enjoyable lunch with the uncles.

Laura - I need to get a new purse. I haven't carried a purse in years. I keep my sunglasses in the car, and my phone and wallet in my pants pockets. I stopped carrying a purse because I thought it was contributing to my back and neck pain and migraines (yes, it was stuffed to the brim). So nice that you have a long weekend thanks to NATO! :yay: Followed by another long weekend next week!!

Annie - I hope you get home safe and sound. I've been thinking a lot about you lately. :hug:

BTW, I've pretty much decided to throw myself a 50th b'day party on September 8 of this year. I know it's quite a trip for Shaddie, Mellie and Ceejay...but you're ALL invited anyway. This gives me 3.5 months to get the house clean! :rofl: :lol3: :rofl:

Much love and many hugs to all my dear friends,

annie175 05-18-2012 04:17 PM

Hey girls...I am back and my brain grapes are overflowing with information. It was an excellent training class, the instructor kept it entertaining, and I met a lot of interesting people from other markets....Dallas, San Antonio and Tampa. We had a good time in the evening....dinner, a few drinks..in my room by 8:30, in bed by 9, sleep..well you know I don't sleep but I did get a few winks in....all and all it was a good week! Glad to be home....can't wait to see my honey pot when he pulls in tonight. We have already decided on a pit fire, deliver food and then an early evening to bed...wink wink.

Read through all the personals but have no time to post tonite...got some laundry to do before C gets home. Sounds like the usual ups and downs ane all arounds.....stay positive, healthy, and happy.

I love yas all and will start fresh after this post.....

Hugs, love, and prayers......btw...I miss you all...very much. Glad to be home.

Shad 05-19-2012 05:44 AM

Evening all,
Been a busy day, what with setting the world to rights with Mel this morning and then weeding the rose garden and putting in some bulbs from another bed which is to be changed around, then housework and footy watching. and finally the bugs drove me inside. Some more outdoor work coming up tomorrow. I'd like to get the fertilising and mulching done on both the rose garden and the vege patch tomorrow and have a go at getting some of the worst weed in the world out of the ground down the side of the house. Then it will be a case of get ready to pack and maybe mow the lawns. The weather is just great for heavy work at the moment. Clear but not too hot.

Annie, good to have you back. Glad you had a good time away

Michelle - sounds like you will be the very busy bee around the house over the weekend. Hope the DH is up to scratch next week to go back to work. It's always a good thing to get and keep the resume up to date. Hope those classes come up trumps for you.

Ellen - 2000 cal is good. Exercise will certainly help to firm up and tone.

Happy - enjoy the family. I'm sure you will all have a fun time. Keep mum occupied to get her off the old age mentality mindset.

Mel - as always, good to talk to you again. We have rearranged government in your place, shot the minor politicians, fired a couple of the workers in your building and strangled have the folk on my project. I'm sure we will all get on well in this world now.

Hello to Laura and Ceejay as well. It's time I took myself of to bed and sorted my brain out after the day. I should really get on the company computer and do some work, however I think that might just wait until tomorrow night. They are building a new client in SAP for when the system goes live in the last two areas, and this copy will be fed into the training client as well. I spent yesterday creating one lot of data. No doubt I will spend the next couple of days sorting out the next lot. Life is such fun.

MELODY525 05-19-2012 07:32 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BoiF-50ioi...1600/gMor2.jpg

:wave: GOOD MORNING MY SISTER CHICKS :hug:

THIS MORNING FEELS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE.
I UNBURDENED ALL MY BAD STUFF ON POOR SHAD.

DEALT WITH THE ELEVATOR REPAIRMAN TILL ABOUT 9PM,
THEN WENT TO BED WITH A GOOD BOOK.
SLEEP ELUDED ME TILL MIDNIGHT BUT THIS MORNING I FEEL REFRESHED.
THANKS SHADDIE....AND NEXT TIME I PROMISE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET A WORD IN EDGEWISE!:hug: :rofl:

MY 3 RING BINDER FOR THE OFFICE IS FILLED.
IT CONTAINS DRAWINGS FOR THE VERBALLY IMPAIRED.
I EVEN GOT MATERIAL FROM JOHN.
ONE COPY FOR ME, THE BOSS AND ONE EXTRA. 3 SHOULD BE ENOUGH.

IT WAS PERFECT TIMING TOO WITH THE VENDORS.
FOR 3 DAYS THEY WERE ALL HERE REPAIRING STUF.F
I SPOKE TO EACH ONE & PRESENTED MY CASE:rofl:
THEY CAN COME UP HERE IF THEY NEED AN ANSWER
BUT I WON'T BE DOWN THERE WAITING FOR THEM.

I KNOW IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR EVERYONE TO GET "EDUCATED"
BUT THE BEGINNING OF MY END GOT OFF TO A BETTER THAN ROCKY START.
I EVEN BAILED OUT OF THE ELECTION IN JUNE VIA PHONE.:dancer:
SHAD WAS BUSY DIGGING A HOLE IN HER GARDEN AND BURIED ALL MY PROBLEMS THERE.....ALONG WITH THE DEAD BODIES:dance:

NOW I AM GOING TO RELAX AND DRINK ONE OF THE MANY COFFEE TREATS I RECEIVED FOR MOTHER'S DAY.
I SAVE THEM FOR SPECIAL OCCASSIONS!:beach:
NEXT I WILL GO AND READ YOUR POSTS AND COME BACK.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND:moped:

MELODY525 05-19-2012 08:32 AM

http://www.fun-learning-activities-f...en_writing.jpg

LAURA.....SITTING HERE READING YOUR POSTS & DRINKING A FRAPPUCCINO....WHICH IS MY CUP OF TEA:rofl:
HOPE YOU GOT YOUR TEABAGS REFILLED!! CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM TO KEEP YOUR WORK DAY ROLLING ALONG.
BTW: I USED TO LOVE TWINNINGS EARL GREY DECAF. KIND OF LEMONY.
MAYBE I BETTER SAVE UP SOME BUBBLE WRAP FOR THE WINE-BIKE TOUR....SEND IT OUT YOUR WAY FED EX!!!:bike2:
YOUR DESK GAVE ME A LAUGH. I AM A VISUAL PERSON AND NEED MY STUFF AROUND ME UNTIL SOMETHING IS FINISHED. MAYBE I BETTER GET MINE CLEARED OFF TOO!!:rofl:
GLAD COAL'S SHIRT WORKED...LET'S HOPE IT DOES IN THE BIGGER STORMS.
TAKE ME WITH YOU WHEN YOU SHOP FOR ALL THAT STUFF. LOVE SHOPPING:love:

CEEJAY....I GUESS THE LEAKING TANK WAS FILLED BY NOW.
YOU LEAD AN EXCITING LIFE AT WORK WATCHING TANKS AND GUAGES!!
HOW DID THE AERATOR MESS GO??? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD YOUR SHARE OF FOUL UPS THIS WEEK TOO!!:hug:
WE ALSO HAD GORGEOUS WEATHER HERE AFTER THE RAINS LEFT. :sunny:
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR LINE UP FOR THE WEEKEND IS A BUSY ONE!
SAFE TRAVELS TO AND FRO AND HOPE THE TIME WITH THE BFF WAS GREAT.
HOPE YOU FOUND OUT WHAT THE PINCHING FEELISNGS ARE IN THE LUNGS. FEEL BETTER FRIEND:hug:

SHAD,.,,,.I JUST HAD A THOUGHT....WHEN A PROJECT GETS TO A "POINTY" END....IT SHOULD MAKE IT SO MUCH EASIER TO SHOVE IT UP!!:rofl: :rofl: :devil:
i forgot to aSK YOU HOW YOU FELT. SORRY I WAS SUCH A CHATTY CATHY!! NEXT TIME GAG ME SO YOU CAN SPEAK TOO!!!
I HOPE YOUR WEEK WILL BE BETTER AND NOT FILLED WITH BLOODY BODIES:rofl:
I AM STILL LAUGHING THIS MORNING SO YOUR MAGIC STILL WORKS:wizard:
I THINK IT'S CALLED "PERSPECTIVE"....SOMETHING I LOST SINCE GOING BACK TO WORK!!
AFTER THIS PAST YEAR+....I AM NOT SURE HOW YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE "COMING OR GOING"!!!!!

HAPPY.....LOVE THE SOUNDS OF THE GARDENING BEDS.
IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT THE CLIMATE THERE CAN GROW.
TO SAY NOTHING OF THE SOIL. BET IT'S IN GOOD SHAPE.
THE HRB GARDEN SMELLS GOOD JUST TO READ ABOUT IT :encore: GOOD LUCK!
OUR TEMPS WERE 45 LAST NIGHT. I ABOUT FROZE MYSELF!! YOU FORGOT TO COVER ME UP ALONG WITH THE PLANTS!!!
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE INTERNET AND NO COMPETITION.
LIKE OUR CABLE TV!! WE'RE STUCK! Grrrrrrrrr.
"RTFM"........I ABOUT CRACKED UP AFTER I HAD TO GOOGLE THIS!!! ROFLMAOFF!!!
I THINK I WILL PASTE THESE LETTERS ON TO THE BINDER IN THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD ONE HAPPY!! YOU MADE MY SATURDAY!! HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA

MICHELLE.....YOU CERTAINLY HAVE HAD AN EXHASTING WEEK AT WORK ADN WITH LOTS OF PRESSURE. HOPE YOU CAN UNWIND OVER THE WEEKEND WITH THE SPAGHETTI DINNER!!:hun: THOUGHT OF YOU THIS WEEK WITH THE JOB, JAVA & LEARNING NEW STUFF. HOPE NEXT WEEK WILL BE A BIT EASIER. SENDING YOU A HUG:hug:

ELLEN.....WHAT A SURPRISE!! WELCOME BACK!! :welcome:
THE KIDS ARE GROWING SO FAST. BET THEY KEEP YOU HOPPING. I WAS BACK IN THE HOSP THIS YEAR TOO. PNEUMONIA. THE SCAN IOS FOIR MY LUNGS...ITHEY FOUND NODES. LONG STORY. UNNECESSARY TO REPEAT....LOL!!
HOPE YOU FIND TIME IN YOUR BUSY DAILY NLIFE FOR THE ONE MEAL AT A TIME THEORYU. IT DOES WORK. NO GUILT OR ANXIETY INVIOLVED THEN. YOU CAN & WILL DO THIS. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU.
HOPE THE JOB CONTINUES TO BE GOOD FOR YOU IN COMMISSION!!!:hug:
AND I HOPE SOMEONE LISTENS TO YOUR GOOD SUGGESTIONS!!
GOOD LUCK ALSO TO DH AND THE TESTS. :crossed: HOPE YOUR TUMMY SURVIVES HIS VACATION!!

ANNIE.....WELCOME HOME!! SO GLAD THE TRIP WENT SO WELL!!
BET CURTIS WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU TOO. THE PLANNED EVENING SOUNDED GREAT.
HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND TOGETHER:hug:

diyana 05-19-2012 09:04 AM

Good morning ladies!

Happy Weekend!! I cut the grass last night so at least that's off my to do list. This morning I was up at 7 baking DH's belated birthday cake. And I'm just about to start making homemade meatballs and spaghetti sauce for dinner.

Then I'll head outside to work in the veggie garden. I won't plant anything until later in the day though since it's supposed to be a warm one today. when I need a break from the sun/heat, I'll come in and work on my resume and look for jobs.

And tomorrow will be much of the same.

================================

Annie - I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. I'll bet you were exhausted after your travels and training...Good on ya' for getting to bed early. *wink* *wink* :lol3:

Shad - Thank you (and Mel) so much for setting the world to rights. I'm glad you two were finally able to chat. :) Sounds like you had quite the busy day. I got tired just reading about it.

Happy - Enjoy your visit with Mom and the family. I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time!

Mel - I'm so glad you're feeling better after talking with Shad! Good for you for completing your binder for the office. And I'm glad you got things squared away with the vendors. :) Good for you for bailing out of the June election! I'm glad you buried all your troubles and dead bodies. You know that ol' saying...Friends help you move; GOOD friends help you move the dead bodies! :rofl: :rofl:

Big :wave: and :hug: to all! I've got to get on with my list.

Much love,

happy2bme 05-19-2012 09:37 AM

Good morning ladies,

The race is on. Probably won't be here much over the next few days. Family should be on the road by now - hopefully without too much fighting. They are taking my sister's car which is a mid size SUV. Not much cargo space for 4 people particularly when they are taking computers, Keurig coffee makers, tackle boxes, fishing gear and an x-box game among other things. I told my sister not to worry - I have extras to lend of all things except underwear and medicines :lol: I'm sure my Mom will have a word or two about riding the whole way with her tiny allotment of luggage on her lap :rofl: I guess she's a little peeved at me. The last time she visited us in TN, I told her we were going to be moving and gave her a box of her stuff that she had at the house. Told her to sort through it and take what she wanted, the rest I would toss as I was not moving it. Now mind you when we took her back we were driving up and my sister was picking her up at the meeting place so there was plenty of room in the car to take whatever she wanted. She took about half of what was there and left I tossed it and now she had to go and buy another one. And not just a small bottle because the small bottle is not economical. So she's buying a giant bottle which is going to take up a lot of room in her carry bag AND she will probably leave it at my house again :p Did I mention that I told her I have 5 different KINDS of lotion at my house - all good stuff but it's not her Jergins brand. :rolleyes: Going to be an interesting week...

Saw an article on the internet yesterday about women bedazzaling their lady parts - vaginas. So first you rip (not shave) rip all the hair out and then glue rhinestones and sequins all over yourself. And most young girl posters thought this was cool to spark things up. Guys are laughing because they'd never do anything that stupid - heck, we're lucky we get them to WASH down there. ;) Geez the world has gone mega stupid. Maybe this is the last year of human kind :rolleyes:

So... with that I am delighted to see Mel that you are happy and perky and sounding much less frantic than the last few days/weeks. I have to agree with you, sometimes you need perspective - another sound mind to keep you on balance. Glad you got that with Shad even if she didn't get to talk as you say :blah: :rofl: I really hope you can keep that great mood for a while because you sound delightfully chipper. Glad I could give you a laugh with the RTFM - a standard in the I.T. world for helpful customer service advice :D

Shad - make the most of that nice weather getting the garden going. Are you planting lettuces and maybe some late tomatoes? Sounded earlier like you'd be doing alot of away from home travelling - is that still the case?

Ah Michelle - I see you snuck in under the wire. Happy planting - I have to get my garden in also - will be thinking of you. Good luck with the job hunt - I wish you a speedy end to this frustration :crossed: Enjoy the birthday dinner - lucky DH.

Ellen - great to have you back again. I agree it's easier to start back on the wagon of good eating once you are in a routine again. Gee the kids are getting big - growing like weeds. I hate morning exercise but I find if I put it off until the evening, I find too many excuses not to do it.

Ceejay - hope you have a nice visit with friends and family this weekend.

Annie - glad you had a good trip and learned lots. Hope you had a nice dinner and a good welcome back home evening with your honey ;) ;) ;) :lol:

Laura - if you scheduled a vacation day and the office closed for the NATO thing, did you burn a vacation day for nothing???? I can't even imagine the insanity of trying to host the Olympics there. I totally understand about not wanting to carry the laptop anymore. I got a wheelie bag long ago - a godsend. Enjoy your long weekend. I hear it's hot your way - same here mid 80's the last 2 days which is way too hot too soon for us.

Ok, washer just went off and I have lots to do yet. House is looking good - we rearranged the dining and living rooms - opens things up quite a bit. If only the place would stay NEAT AND TIDY for longer than 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Have a good weekend ladies. :wave:

annie175 05-19-2012 09:59 AM

Happy Saturday Morning!!!

Well...we did get to bed early...but there was no wink..wink...we both passed out with exhausted bodies. We laughed this morning when C got up to go to work...Have I mentioned I love this man so very much....anyway.....

Today....after posting I am going shopping for a new suit/clothes, as I have an interview for a new position at Humana on Monday...haven't mentioned it much as my chances are slim and none. There are 6 other candidates with more experience, but at least the interviewing will be more practice. If I get it, I am really not sure how I will feel about it. It will involve more traveling, presentations and customer contact. That part is good, but not sure I am ready to commit to more work! Mixed emotions. What will be will be...if GOD wants me to do this it will happen.

Curtis is interviewing with another company called Flowers...he will do the same thing as he does now only he will own his own route...meaning he can make the money according to the effort he puts into it....I may not see him much..lol..as he is a very hard worker. Leaves at 5:30 every morning and is not home till around 5:30 to 7 pm every night. Again, it is in God's hands.

CHELLE....How are things with MIL....is she enjoying being there? How is DH feeling? How are you feeling? Anything new on the job prospects at the other place? I will be there for dinner. I love spaghetti and don't forget to make ghetto garlic bread (in the toaster). lol

MELLIE...so glad you opted out of the election help in June....FINALLY you are taking care YOU instead of the entire world. Good decision as I do not have days off to come up there and bop you on the noggin. It does sound like fun..bopping you on the noggin tho!

SHADLET...I am convinced that we are very much alike...every minute we have is devoted to getting things done whether at home or at work. I am very much like my grandma (momma's mom)...she was antsy and couldn't sit down for 5 minutes. Must be a good life. She lived til she was 89, and good health till the last couple of months.

ELLEN...so glad you are back with us...truly you need the extra support whether it is diet, emotional or otherwise.....focus on YOU and make it work for you. 2000 cals seems like a lot to me, but then again I sometimes short change myself....12-1500 cals is what I usually do. 2000 always made the weight come off so slow that I got discouraged. Keep that in mind when you get discouraged. Hugs and may the power of weightloss be with you sista!

CEEG...hope you got your tanks in order and filled. Man, that job seems like such a headache...and so much involved...and when there is a disaster everyone looks for someone to blame it on...couldn't it just be a matter of equipment or energy failure. Hugs.

LAURA...for a cheap, good tasting tea...try Lipton Black Pearl teabags. I am in love with the flavor....got the idea when I bought a black iced tea from Starbucks..then found the Lipton Black Pearl bags at Kroger/Meijer/Marsh and have bought nothing else for my iced tea....just a thought.

HAPPY...sorry about the weather predictions and temps...sometimes plants are stronger than we all give them credit for so hopefully they all survived. Think positive!! I must admit...I am jealous of your life right now...I would love to be living where you do and enjoying nature! Hugs sista!!

Must get my heiny in gear....it is almost 10 am and have not even showered. Want to spend this afternoon in the yard. Have a great Saturday/Sunday...weekend.

Love, Hugs, and prayers...

annie175 05-19-2012 10:07 AM

HAPPY..You sneaker inner stinker...just be kind to your momma...you know I am still having issues with my momma being gone that I am now doing the EAP thing at work about it. Maybe it doesn't pay to be close to your momma as I was....just let her do what she wants...really it doesn't matter... Bob and Tom were talking about bedazzling the Vajayjay...it sounded so stupid...I do not even want to think about it...I mean if you already shave that area..and have rhinestones..how the heck can you shave around the stones??? hmmmmm.....not me!

Maybe upon arrival you should give the incoming travelers a couple of Advil PMs and a glass of wine. Make it easy for YOU!!! lol

Forgot to mention....my BFF in St. Louis (as posted on FB) gave me a birdhouse that I hung on my front porch... I now have what I think is a Chickadee and eggs in it. She is so beautiful......I love watching her and she has actually quit diving at me. Guess she thinks I am friend and not foe!!