Old 01-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 265.6/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

I did a weigh in today and was 249.4 whoo hooo finally out of 250's barely... I am going out for dinner so i bought some extra herbs to help tonight...

its cold outside but not too cold and is more damp than anything.. which sucks for my poor knee which is killing me..
tricia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #227  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

You ladies are all doing a great job ... I'm working on another single size at the moment becuz I know that's acheivable for me and it feels so good when my clothes are getting loose. I was thrilled when I went to buy some pants in December and my regular size was too big; yeah!

AUNTYJAM ~ I'm not surprised that your friend noticed your weightloss as 14 lbs can make a big difference; more than we realize sometimes! to you too ...

KDCHECK ~ you are so close to onederland you must be itching to get those 3 lbs off ... you are off to a great start!

TRICIA ~ every milestone is a milestone; into a new unit of ten is very encouraging ... I'm marking every 5 and every single size too: these mini-goals help me keep up the momentum.

ISABELLA ~ I'm finding the lower temps bother me more this year too; maybe it's my age, I don't know! I just don't like my fingies and face freezing off, that's all!

We were blessed with beautiful today, right up until mid-afternoon --now we have a light sprinkle of ***** going on here, but it is very pretty! Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow ... Rosebud
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #228  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Rosebud, the last two days weren't as cold as Monday and today the sun was shining as well. It was so much nicer walking.

WTG, Tricia, nothing like a new set of 10s to boost motivation.
retiredone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #229  

went out for dinner last night and ate waaaay too much sodium cuz i woke up thirsty like crazy this a.m. I found low sodium cottage cheese.. I hope it tastes good..

so i am drinking lots and nights are coming up so i hope all will be good...
Old 01-21-2010, 03:35 AM   #230  
LEAN, STRONG and SEXY

S/C/G: 252/Tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Tricia tell me more about the low sodium cottage cheese. I love the stuff but hate the sodium in it. I will need the name brand and where you found it Please.

I have completed my 4 days week of 12 hr nights. I had a 4 hr nap then went to pick up the kids at school. They still don't have a replcement for me at my school vehicle driving job. Then after supper at 730 went back to bed. Unfortunately I slept until 1130 pm and am now wide awake at 330 am. I will hopefully get back to sleep before I have to do my school bus job. I will be glad when my boss has a replacement for me. Its much easier to stay on a nights schedule when you don't have to chenge it back to days.

I haven't had much opportunity to use my new treadmill yet b/c of my job. I would be better off taking it to my Nights job. Not many alarms lately and I would have plenty of time to workout while at work. In the last two weeks of work I have read 4 books and working on no. 5.

I have hit a plateau in my weight loss but its mostly my fault. I don't seem to be as organized as I was during Xmas break whe only doing one job. Two jobs apparently keep me disorganized. I did however get me a cleaning lady to help out 2 days a week. It as nice coming home to a clean kitchen. I was too tired this morning to toalk with her at great length but she is back on Friday.

Congratulations to all those that are losing weight. I plan to check in more often. Keep up the good work.

Laura
2b125by46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #231  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Laura, that sounds like a killer schedule. Thank goodness you got some help at home. I don' think you are disorganized, just burning the candle at both ends!

Nothing much new to report here. DS was home from Toronto for a few days, so that was nice. Snow in the forecast starting tomorrow. yuck! We just about have all the old snow melted, thank goodness.

My boss is still in Mexico soaking up the sun.
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #232  
Rosebud

HI FOLKS ~ we had gorgeous all day today; what a blessing for us, and really warmed the place up too. That's nice becuz the furnace doesn't come on as much then and saves some $$$. The temps have been much warmer this year: 0C, +5C in the day + -5C to -10C at night the last few days; and right now, it is +2C.

Couldn't let this day go by without going outdoors for awhile; did some ski-walking today. I only went down half the block & back (lengthwise though) and then did a loop around here; it took me a little over 25 minutes in all. I hadn't been out in a few days, so it was nice to get out there, and I also fed the birdies whilst I was at it too.

Spent the morning doing light housechores while DH was out & about doing his own thang. Hope you all have a great evening; take good care ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 01-21-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:10 PM   #233  

The no added salt cottage cheese we bought is called Western Cottage cheese... It is like vacuum sealed... or at least looks like it... I bought it at Walmart but u can get it at zehr's sobeys foodland etc
Old 01-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #234  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

Hi everyone, Hope you are having a good weekend.

We have to go to DH's staff Christmas party tonight. I would rather not go, but we have to as he is a manager there. Thank goodness it is the last of the holiday parties. I am very much a homebody. I would rather stay home curled up with a good movie or book than go out to social functions. Oh well.

I am very excited to see the scale dropping (four pounds this month), especially since it is January. I typically gain weight in the winter. Only a few more pounds until the halfway mark.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #235  
Rosebud

JUDYLYNN ~ boy, they are having that Christmas party kinda late; the end of January? But hope you have fun anyways, and find lots of healthy things to munch on becuz you are doing sooo well! Congrats on losing another 4 lbs forever ...

I'll have to look & see if we have low sodium cottage cheese here; we live in a smaller town so the selection is a bit smaller here. I like to use 1% cottage cheese in my sauces; makes them nice and creamy plus adds protein and calcium to the meal. I add 1/2 cup to things like mushroom sauce or pasta sauces too. Quick & easy ...

We had nice roasted chicken with veggies tonight; lots leftover to reheat for tomorrow. Have a Wonderful Weekend everyone ... Rosebud
Old 01-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #236  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

I know, they left the planning too late to get a date in December, so they had to have it in January. It was actually a fun party. We had a snowstorm yesterday, and the band cancelled last-minute as they were from out of town and the roads were bad. Really last minute. Like half an hour before the party was to start. So, we scrambled and made some phone calls and got a hypnotist that could come in an hour. His show was really funny. He really got the audience involved. It was kind of a game show format. So from lemons came lemonade.

Looks like I will probably have to do some shovelling today to help DH. We got a real dump of snow (again!). Have a great Sunday!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #237  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

Thanks JW2BH I'm down a few more now and anxiously awaiting the day I can have a ticker!

Oh... I've been hypnotized before, what fun!
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #238  
Rosebud

AUNTY ~ oh, I thought you just had to have 20 posts; you have more than that! Or is it based on something else? How long do you have to wait? I've been here for awhile, so I forget ...

Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday; time to go check on dinner -- leftover roasted chicken & veggies, plus baked apples & blueberries for dessert ... smells awesome!

ttyl, Rosebud
Old 01-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #239  

hehehe i am gitty cuz a lady at church said she could tell when i was walking up to the pews today that from behind she could definately see a major change in my shape... whoo hooooo i am officially 17lbs down... and though its not a lot i am amazed ppl can tell...

its raining and foggy here tonight and i am moving next month so i am gonna be stressed to the max.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #240  
Rosebud

AUNTY ~ yeppers, you do have to have 20 posts ... and you have to wait until you have been a member for 20 days too! Probably pretty soon ...

TRICIA ~ hey, 17 lbs is a lot of weight! Imagine 17 lbs of butter sitting on our dinner table ... you lost all that! I understand the stress of moving; we moved here last year; stress was an understatement as our movers bailed out on us and we had to find new ones, but we made it OK with lots of help from some