Old 12-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #136  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

TRICIA ~ on the 4 lbs! I imagine a few chocolates aren't enuff to cause a gain ...

R4life ~ ur son wants the unclutterd look, so he brings his stuff 2 ur house -- that's funny It's OK to clutter up mom's house! Are you working Saturdays too?

Put up new curtains in the livingroom over our blinds (thick, long ones) to keep out the cold winds and the heat in. We had wg spagetti and meatballs for dinner tonight; I also had a coleslaw with mine and DH had mini-croissants with his. Got a little walking in today, but my poor feeties were still sore from yesterday (we did lots of walking while shopping).

Hope you are all well; and have a terrific Thursday tomorrow too ... ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-16-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:20 AM   #137  
LEAN, STRONG and SEXY

S/C/G: 252/Tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone the vampire has returned. For the next 4 days I will live among the rest of you soaking up what sunlight there is until its time to go back out into the darkness.

Congradulation Tricia on the 4 lb loss.

My 12 hr night shifts haven't been too bad its the 4hrs of sleep that was bad. This week is the last week I will be working 2 jobs at once so I am looking forward to better sleeping habits to go along with my new job. I have done a little travelling with my new job I have come to see, if only at night, some new towns I otherwise would not have seen. I have been to Norwich, Hickson, Woodstock and Lucan so far. I have also caught a nasty head cold. I am taking my vitamins but I do sometimes get confused as to what I have taken and still need to take. I do know that I need to add an immunity booster and some garlic to my regimine

I am trying to get some exercise in while working too. During patrols when not looking after alarms I try to walk as much as possible. That was hard Wed. morning b/c is was so darn cold. I was doing wellfood wise until last night too. Stopped for gas in vehicle and got chocolate bars and tonight I ate pizza for supper. I was just so tired and that is what my son cooked for supper. I didn't have the energy to make something healthy.

Its 330 am and I have to pick up my school kids in the morning so I am going to bed.

You all have a great Thursday.

Laura
2b125by46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:51 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 265.6/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Rosebud - unfortunately the chocolates were enough.. I ended up gaining 1.2lbs on wed... sheeeesh but i feel bloated and i think i might be constipated so i am going to add fiber in.... usually my body has a lot of diarrhea and they actually diagnosed me with celiac disease but I am questioning that.

Well shall see what tomorrow (Fri) brings... my WI for update isn't until monday. We shall see if a cyst bursts and i get my period.

Tonight (since its 448a.m.) is dd's birthday supper at king's buffet. I am excited for sushi.

This night shift hasn't been too bad. I am doing a constant care in a patient's room so i am not near any of the temptations.. which is positive. So far soo good although I am gonna buy dd some donuts for school for her bday but i should be good. I have sweets in the car I am thinking of taking to a family gathering. ITs cold enough outside that i think i can actually keep them in the car...

anyways its almost 5am and my shift ends at 7am... yeah there is light at the end of this long 12hr tunnel.
tricia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:25 AM   #139  
LEAN, STRONG and SEXY

S/C/G: 252/Tracker/125

Tricia, I am no expert at the 12 hr. shifts but one thing I found helped me stay on plan is to take enough food with me that I have something to munch on about every 2 hrs. I am sure your 12 hrs is a little more demanding then mine and you don't get as bored.

Laura
2b125by46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #140  

i actually did good and didn't eat after midnight last night and drank 1.5L of water... so hey thats positive.. I did have a donut with dd this morning... i am still amazed my baby turned 11... boo hooo booo hoooo
Old 12-17-2009, 09:23 AM   #141  

i am soo excited.. i finally have a signature now... LOL...
Old 12-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #142  
Rosebud

Lovely mild temps here today; got out to do a bit more shopping -- just small things today but saved a bundle on mega sales! Got my walking in for this day and managed to eat well today too. Hope all our Canadians have a wonderful weekend ... Rosebud
Old 12-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #143  

Ok so i was right ... It is TOM. arrgggghhhh

I did gain another .4lbs but probably due to TOM and Kings buffet. So i am drinking and peeing like mad.

Weather here today was coooooold. But probably not that cold and I am just being a wimp. It was windy thats what made it feel colder. Ok well i have to work my homecare job tomorrow. Then off for sunday and back to work mon-thurs.. arrrggghhh
Old 12-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #144  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Busy weekend here, lots of Christmas stuff still to do. Planning to bake my shortbread, which is the only baking I do any more, then still have to put up the tree and a few decorations. DH has said he will help me. I still have a little wrapping to do, but that is no big deal. Sunday I have a staff function to attend, although I would much rather stay home and chill. We'll see.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #145  

can someone tell me when my overemotional 11 yr old will be normal again?????
Old 12-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #146  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Tricia, if you are talking about normal teenage stuff, well it could be quite a while yet. lol!

Last edited by Judy Lynn; 12-20-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: spelling
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #147  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Hello to my fellow Canucks!

Im just starting out here, have a long way to go but it's some how comforting to know Im not the only Canadian . . . weird . . . I think im the only one stuck in Winnipeg though ha ha.
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #148  
Rosebud

COONDOCKS ~ actually, in the Christian Encourager's thread, we have a lady named WILMA who lives in Winnipeg as well; so you aren't alone. And in our Physical Challenges thread, we have a young lady who bodes from THOMPSON, MANITOBA; and my youngest sister lives in FLIN FLON, Manitoba too. Glad you decided to join us ...

We had a gorgeous day today; I couldn't help but bask in that sun for awhile today. Just had a peaceful and relaxing Sunday at home; nice roast beef dinner with lots of veggies. Turning the leftovers into a Sheperd's Pie for tomorrow night's dinner too.

Watching lots of Christmas movies. Hope you all have a Marvellous Monday tomorrow ... ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-20-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #149  

I got a call today to see if i was still interested in working in the Yukon....

I am excited... it is something i would love to do... so i have to call back tomorrow... I have no idea about what job opportunities they want to provide... Well i do know its nursing related as i am a practical nurse...

anyways.. totally excited...

Otherwise.. nibbled here and there today.. have another 12 hr day shift tomorrow... and tomorrow night is dd's christmas program at church...
Old 12-22-2009, 09:41 PM   #150  
Rosebud

Hope all our Canadians are having a wonderful Christmas week!!!

It's cold and a bit windy up here right now, but the did shine for us today. Did our shopping today; wrapping gifts tonight -- now it's time for some hot tea ...