Old 12-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #181  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good morning! first I apologize for not being on here yesterday..I tried to log in, and got a notice that "you have used wrong password, incorrect log in tried for more than 5 times, wait 15 minutes" ...? so I waited 15 minutes and tried again, got the same message...so forgot about it.

I got an email from this site, saying my account was locked because someone tried to log in my account with incorrect password more than 5 times, and they gave the IP address. I gave it to DH and he said it came from within this network. ??

anyway..

Tammy, WOOHOO!!! YOu are at goal weight, you are in goal jeans, you can run a mile, you can do 2 bootcamps. you are going into the new year at a weight you are happy with.....AWESOME! That is so great that your DH wants you to help him.

lol @ the other cop asking if you were kicked out of the car

Reda, so sorry about having to let the employee go, but if that is your company policy, then that is the way it is. I am always asking customers if they are over 18 or 21, they are either complimented and happy or slightly indignant (the younger ones)

well it has finally picked up at work to be steadily busy, that almost until closing there is almost always at least one customer in the store and sometimes many..big difference from just Tuesday. Having the mountain open for skiing makes all the difference.

Oh, I've been bad with food...can't seem to exert self control, and I'm pretty sure I can do damage control after the new year, but just feel I need to confess to you girls

well need to work out and pack a lunch for work

Last edited by VermontMom; 12-12-2009 at 09:41 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:42 AM   #182  
Biker Chick!

okay, I did Keli Roberts step aerobics, with hand held weights and her ab work.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning girls

I have another busy day today but first wanted to get my exercise out of the way as well- so got on treadmil first thing this morning, now off to Wally World- yipeee NOT can't ever get out of there without spending a hundred or two

Tonight is our Eagle Rider Meeting/Potluck so it will probably be a late night but hopefully not to late still have a bunch of cleaning and and straightening to do as well.

Holly that is weird and that it was coming from 3FC network, but you did say that you tried to log on at least 5 times so maybe it was just you hmmmm who knows - I have been having a few issues not frequent with logging on but usually after the first time it lets me in

Well better get going so I can get my stuff done
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Reda, I am sorry you lost an employee for that reason. But that policy was put in place for a reason. No telling how many teen lives it saves. It is good that he is not a family man that depends on the $.

Holly, I am glad it is picking up at work for you. I know how painful it is to stay at work when it is slow.... when you count the hours. I know you will get back on track after the first of the year.

My DH party is tuesday. That will be the end of the parties and parades (just got done with our last one). It is so funny to watch all the people----especially ones that have taken a ride in the DARE car dance to the theme of "Bad Boys". B/c he has a DARE car and it is used for children's education he has a big sound system in it. You can see people dancing way before the car gets to them in the parade. I think our weekend is free next weekend and we are going to put down a new laminate floor in the kitchen. I am soooo excited to be getting a new floor (don't take much to excite me- huh?).

I am going to get busy so I can get to bed early. I am meeting my friend I have not seen in 20 years tomorrow! It is kinda funny, when she was young her last name was what mine is now..... and she had named her baby sister after me...... so me and her baby sister still have the same exact name.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #185  
Biker Chick!

good morning chicks! it is cold here, but sunny. Was very sunny yesterday too, one nice thing about work is that when I am in the deli (more than half the time) I am right by a window and if it's sunny, it pours in..very nice.

Reda, did you get good stuff at Wally's World? and hopefully alot for your $$$.

Tammy, that is funny to imagine the people starting to dance at the DARE car comes into hearing distance and heck yeah, I'd be excited about a new floor too!

No problem getting logged on today - and the weird thing yesterday (or the day before ) was that I hadn't logged on 5 times...just once, and got that message. But anyhoo it seems fine now, and even if someone got in my account and read my personal messages, there ain't nothing there to hide.

Should I continue to confess to you girls the DAILY transgressions on my eating

Oh I didn't tell ya's, that on my second day off (Thursday) I made a trip to our local mall (30 miles away, and only about 18 stores, really) but it has Wally World and more importantly, in the 'hall' there is a Waldenbooks that has the Calendar kiosk. I depend on them yearly for those 'page a day' calendars for DH, and the two sons. For husband, I got the Urban Dictionary page a day; for sons, one Simpsons and one South Park. And for a girlfriend, one that is something like "Releasing Your Inner B*tch"

and combined the trip to go to our local HD dealer, it is a few miles further than the mall, and got DH a pair of rain gators that he admired when we were there for their Biketoberfest gathering a few months ago. Pretty reasonable price I thought, about $35 or so, and they did have Xtra large. Oh and also picked up a gremlin bell for his bike

We don't go too crazy on Christmas gifts for each other, just a couple things is fine.

so I have to do a quick workout, probably the shred, then get ready for work. Again, it is so good that we have snow, the tourists and locals that ski are sooo happy, and it just increases business so much. And yesterday there were NO jerky people!
Old 12-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #186  

Yay..... on your no jerk customers yesterday.

We are not going crazy on Christmas this year either (well except using the "b" word $ for a floor). I guess I am getting older b/c Christmas is getting kinda pointless.... not the TRUE meaning, but what "we" do today. (Here I go on a ramble), "WE" max out our CC to buy that special gift.... that 50% of the time the person does not want or will not appreciate. When we could just have a dinner, give something small, and enjoy each other for a day...... So, I have been cutting back for the past few years on gift giving. We started going to the movies or bowling that day...... just to spend time together. Some may not agree with it..... but you know.... that is how we are doing it. It saves $, frustration, and hurt feelings. So, just a few gifts under the tree at our house! Btw, I need the title of that book..... I may need the reverse copy of it.... I think my inner "B" is coming out more than it should.

Holly, if it makes you feel better..... confess away. I am sure I will have some after this Friday's weigh in!

Reda, how was your shopping trip? I did not get the blanket. Maybe for Mother's Day...... (DH did not get the pictures together) So, back to the drawing board for me.

It is rainy here.... so I guess after meeting my friend, my exercise will be cleaning and getting ready for my new floor! Yay!
Old 12-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #187  

Ya Holly that is awesome that work is going better for you - mine well things are going down the tubes and how come always right before the Holidays.....

That is great that you found what you were looking for yesterday - we don't go all out anymore either now that the kids are getting older- We do still buy for nieces and nephews and parents but I do only have have 4 nieces on my side and 2 on DH side and 1 nephew but once they get out of school then we will quit buying for them as well. We usually just have dinner or supper then play cards or something with little gifts like this year we had to get something "As seen on TV" boy a guy gift is hard - going to Walgreens today to see what they have

I use to always spend lots of money on the boys but it is getting less as they get older as well- usually I buy the gifts from the boys to us but this year the oldest wanted a list from us- we gave him silly little things so we will see what comes home with him Christmas morning

Well not much else going on - our meeting/potluck went well last night but we didn't get home till 1 this morning, we all just sat around and talked and reminenced about summer riding in the past and to come next summer

Tammy last week before weigh in and you are rocking it girl
Any home improvements get me excited when we were doing our floors last year at this time even it was alot of work but it was worth and it looks great you will love your New Floor

Well gotta get going - me and my sister are going about 30 miles away to visit our uncle and get some old pictures of my dad to put in his digital photo frame so that will probably take a few hours then I have to be up and on the road by 3am tomorrow - have a manager that is sick and of course it would be the store that is over an hour away and she doesn't currently have an assitant to take over so it leaves me - yipeee NOT!!!! Make for a super long day

Well I am sure I will check back in later - hope you are enjoying your Sunday
Old 12-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #188  

Reda,

Sorry you had to go to work so early this AM. Maybe you will get off earlier. It is good that your oldest asked you what you wanted for Christmas. Why is it that "we" feel guilty for asking them for something big and they do not us (lol). The digital picture frame gave me another idea for my MIL. Just keep the ideas coming to me.... lol.

I WANT YOU LADIES THAT WORK IN STORES TO BE CAREFUL DURING THE HOLIDAYS. You know, being married to someone in law enforcement, I know that people get desperate for $ during the holidays. Just be careful!

Holly, just keep the confessions coming. I know you will be back at the first of the year.

My competitor is giving me a run for my $ now. I gained 2 pounds, which makes us 5 pounds apart..... so I have to get back with the program now. I won't be eating at DH Christmas party tomorrow night....... b/c I cannot go to bootcamp.... so I will have to work it that way. Even "if" I don't win the $, it has done what it was supposed to do.... which is keep us from gaining weight during the holidays.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #189  

Well Tammy no luck with getting off early as I am just getting home acutally it ended up being longer day than even expected. I suspect the next 2 weeks will be that way if I am going to be off from Dec 24th thru Jan 4th????

Well we have 2 more couples going on our Canada ride this next summer so now we are up to 7 couples going, geez just so excited it is keeping me going through these below zero night and days

Oh ya the digital picture frames are so neat and the one we got hold over 3000 pictures of course we are not puting that many on but we do have a couple hundred together right now.

Well going to get supper started so I will try to check back in later if I am not sleeping, it will be another early day tomorrow as well
Old 12-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #190  
Biker Chick!

good morning Tammy and Reda gosh Reda you had a long day...and to be on the road by 3:00 am, ugh!! sure hope you don't have to do that again soon. That digital pic frame is a wonderful idea also. And YAY to having 2 more couples to go on your Canada trip! LIke you said, it's reminiscing and planning about trips that keep us going until the warmth comes back!

Tammy you have done SO d*mn well To not gain anything during the holidays, well for those of us who battle weight, that is such a big accomplishment

You know, my employer has never said anything about protocol 'if" there was a robbery situation. Acutally, he kinda did...he pointed out to me that there is a club under the register shelf. As if I'd try to attack someone who was holding up the store! I'd back away and say, 'brother, help yourself!!' Reda, as a store owner I hope you don't think I'm a terrible employee for thinking that But I will ask, wouldn't one's insurance cover a theft? I really don't know. Does your DH have any specific tips, Tammy?

Today I did 30 Day shred level 3, and to try to offset some of the cookies I had yesterday, I added ankle weights also, which I never tried before with 30 DS. It was interesting, I didn't feel that much more effort with my legs, but I did feel more effort in my abs/core. Also breathing harder. So as long as that workout makes me sweat and breathe hard and WISH IT WOULD END, then it's still kicking me

well I have the second demo with the teenage girls tonight and the decorating, so I had better make some frosting now and make up some pastry bags now, or be all in a hurry when I get home tonight and try to do it before I leave

have a great day chicks
Old 12-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #191  

Reda, I am sorry you are having to work such long hours...... but just think of the time off! And, it would be kewl to watch all y'all ride into Canada across the border...... I guess I am just weird, I like to see a group of bikes like that...... especially with a couple women riders in the mix!

Holly, I was just telling the guy I am competing with that I am going to add weights to my ankles on my step days on January 1. Thanks for the compliment...... but you two ladies remember that you rock it out too!.... I work in the same "complex" as food...... but you two WORK WITH IT!

As far as the advise...... GIVE THEM THE MONEY! I am a conscious employee like you are..... but even if their insurance does not cover it (which it should), it is not worth $X.XX an hour to risk your life for their register $. I would go further than your "brother take the money..... I would be like..... you need help loading it up"? Just to get them the "f" word out of there and away from me. NEVER HESITATE....... just give whatever they want. As far as your manager/owner, if he wants to use the club...... I say let him swing it like a baseball player----- but even as big as I am..... I am NOT taking a chance. Most of the time the robbers are hyped up on something.

Tonight is the DH Christmas party. I think I am going with a red button up shirt or turtleneck with my leather coat/blazer, my goal jeans (of course), my..... and my boots that go up my calf. They are classy...... but since I have never worn boots (b/c I was too fat) in front of my husband before, he calls them my hooker boots..... and he LOVES it when I wear them. I am going to try to be smoking...... cause I know the girl he dated is still a ; and she is jealous..... (heard it through the grapevine)..... both b/c I got the man and the WL!

I think I have asked you guys before..... but it has been a loooonnnnng time (I think)...... does your DH have a problem keeping his hands and comments to himself after WL? Mine does. It kinda feels good...... but then it makes me feel sad that I was so big and he was "stuck" with me before......even though he is a big guy....... it is different when you have a dumpy wife..... and I was dumpy (well I was the g/f then).
Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #192  

Hey girls - Holly I tell all employees to give them what they want and never fight it because your life is worth so much more Then I tell them when they leave to lock the doors and call the police then me - the police would probably call me as well. I do have a policy though we are to never have more than a couple hundred bucks in the register and at most $300. The rest is locked up in a safe that managment is the only one that has a key and actually in the new stores we have a time safe so the most anyone gets away with should be no more than $300 and I do night checks in my stores to make sure that employees are following the guidelines- they don't mind when I tell them that this is for their safety and explain it to them

Tammy you know one thing with my DH no matter if I am 130 or 190 pounds he has never kept his hands off me -he is one of those that every time I walk by whether at home or out he will grab or pat my butt and at home he will always grab or pat my boobs as well when he walks by me or I walk by him. That is great that he is finding you so attractive but he must has found you attractive when you met because here you are together and Newlyweds

Tammy you will be looking so HOT tonight please make sure you log back on and tell us how it went tonight-

It is funny because my DH also calls my black books "hooker boots" but then again so do I

Ok well 2 more days of this early stuff then hopefully back to normal hours

Holly have fun with the girls tonight and your decorating class
Old 12-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #193  

The party was great! I ate a very small amount....... but everyone commented on my WL. Most of the men got onto DH telling him he better step his game up. It went good. I did not get any pictures, except what i got on my phone of us sitting down. My camera was on the blink..... but I will wear the outfit again before Christmas and take pictures. It was well worth seeing that "girl" there and letting her know I am a force she does not want to have to reckon with! There were sooo many comments about me. You know my DS works at the jail too and people were commenting to him about me too! It felt pretty good.

Reda, sorry you are still having to get up early.

Holly, how was your decorating class?

I don't have much else to say at this very moment. Except, I will be glad when this competition is over. It is just me and the guy now...... and he is giving me a run for my money.... but he is going to a concert tonight.... I hope he eats a lot!

Tammy
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #194  

Good Morning Ladies. How are you both?

Tomorrow is when we see who wins (Tammy waving her arm-- as to say "I know, I know", pick me for the answer". My biggest competitor has to lost 9 pounds over night..... I will keep you informed.

Nothing much going on..... just trying to coast.

I went to give blood and I do not "weigh enough" to give 2 pints at a time...... I asked her to repeat that..... I don't weigh enough?

Tammy

Last edited by ladyrider72472; 12-17-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: correction
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #195  

Did y'all desert me?