Old 11-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

CC: Congrats on the exercise! You go girl!

Holly, OMGawsh! It is dicey and your boss is a butt! I am glad DH stayed with you...... but it is horrible to think you work for such a goon who does not care about your safety. I am praying that you get some other kind of winter gig...... maybe something will come from you waitressing or something. This job is NOT worth your safety! No job is...... but especially this one.

Today is my DS 16th bday. I am not sure if we are putting him on the road or not..... there is a new deal with Arkansas DL and teens so we will see. Anyway, I have a back up gift. I think I am going to take off early and take him to lunch. Just me and him (maybe his brother).

A co worker of mine just got a tat.... and I LOVE IT..... so please talk me out of getting one! I have none..... and I love this one (more the color than the flower)..... it is pink--- my fav.

Tonight is a chili supper at the jail (where the deputies have to be there). The sheriff cooks chili once a year to show the community their appreciations for support (a little back wards to me-- but oh well). I am going..... and I have a statement to make...... a girl DH dated works there. I am not worried about her...... never have been b/c his mother told me what went on and when DH is done with someone he is done. They only casually dated. According to him... no hanky panky, nothing more than a peck on the cheek..... which I believe...... but I have a statement. LOOK AT ME! I have dropped the weight! (She is picking up my weight and then some..... probably pushin the 4 number). Anyway..... I know it is mean..... but I have worked hard for this.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

No never would I leave an employee alone in the store by themselves- I always have 2 employees from 8pm till close and most stores from 4pm till close, it is way to risky and dangerous in our world even in a small town...

Holly I am so glad that DH showed up and stayed with you during this scary time because it would have been scary, I would have thought the same that the other guys was casing out the place and all, you just pick up on those things sometimes. You boss is very inconsiderate really. And you are so right if something like that would ever happen just give up the money and don't put up a fight your life is worth more than that....

Tammy you go show that body off girl because you look great
I won't be talking you out of tat here because I have a few and plan on getting another one well actually probably will get 2 more maybe 3 before I am done. Alot of thought go into mine they are never just on a wim because they are there forever and ever

HOw was your Chilli Supper and was the ex girl-friend there as well?

Well so far I have alread exercised 32 minutes and now I am going to get on treadmil while I finish watching Biggest Loser then Sons is on ( starting last week Full Throttle Saloon (on TruTV) from Sturgis is now a reality show on Tuesday as well and if you watch that is all real well you are missing some of the action that I am sure they will not put on TV but it is exciting and packed at night

Well going to get on treadmil so talk to you later
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #93  

CC: SOA has got me pulled back in! It was really good last night. I did not get to watch all of BL so I don't know what happened between Rudy and Rebecca..... but I saw her get the boot. Not sure what to think of that.

The chili supper was fair. The "ex" served me my chili and raved over me..... and when she was dishing the chili out-- I stopped her at 1/2 a bowl and just a couple of chips (I had japanese earlier for Zeke's Bday lunch)..... and she went on and on about how I had to be starving. She brought an additional piece of cake by after I had a 1 inch square of a piece..... she told everyone I was starving. I said, no.... I just don't eat the whole kitchen anymore! Anyway.......

Holly..... I know that you probably don't have a big job market where you live, but is there anything you can do to get away from this winter job?

I am not rock solid on the tat..... I have to think some more.......

I ran a hole mile today! BootCamp was closed, but I got up walked Jake for a mile and then RAN/Jogged a whole mile!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #94  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good afternoon chicks! Tammy , WTG on being so cool about being around the 'ex' and for having such small portions. Oh and belated Happy Birthday to your son

I would not talk anyone out of getting a tat - I need to get my first myself! if I wanted it a priority I would work on researching a design, and then save the $$ and then plan who to go to.

thanks for the sympathy about the store incident. I told it to someone else, and they had a totally different perspective - that maybe the guy WANTED to stay away as long as possible from his girl, because she was making him miserable. Welllll.....maybe....as a good point he didn't come back to the store that afternoon...I am feeling ashamed because I think I remember saying that I was going to try so hard NOT to complain all winter to you chicks about it jeez, it's only been like 5 weeks since I started back there, and here I am already in my bad habits

and Tammy, WTG on the first AND SECOND mile!!!

yesterday I did 30 Day Shred Level 3; today was a Cathe cardio/strength dvd that is almost an hour long.

It is sunny again today, still kinda cool (it's 12:15 pm but still only 44 degrees) Tomorrow is s'posed to be sunny and up to 50 or 55, so I think we have to try to have a ride then.

today I HAVE to make myself file away stuff that I haven't done in months, it is messy and cluttered and I'm afraid of losing records so I must do it.

Oh I had to refil my depression med yesterday...and with no more health insurance, had to write a check for around $130 for a months' supply, ugh!! oh well. Gotta have it.

well I need to shower and make myself do that filing!!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #95  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontMom View Post
today I HAVE to make myself file away stuff that I haven't done in months, it is messy and cluttered and I'm afraid of losing records so I must do it.
!!
AND I DID IT!! almost 6 months worth of paid bills and papers that just needed to be put away in the right place...and showed DH how much exactly we owe on credit cards so he can't use the excuse to say 'I didn't know we owed that much' (he tends to want to keep that info away from him, ignorance being bliss ya know ) and then I cleaned all around the file cabinet and tidied up a bookshelf that was a disaster area..then vacuumed and dusted...it looks SO much better!
Old 11-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #96  

Good Evening Chicks

First Great Job Holly on getting your filing done and all, I have got months to do as well and not just for home but also for work....... I suppose I will get to it someday soon
Holly no insurance that is not good, not good at all- we offer insurance to our part time employees as well as our full time employees. Has DH had any resume bites?

Tammy great job on staying within your portion control even with the EX being around and for not taking the second piece of cake- you go girl
WTG on your first mile then also your 2nd mile of jogging
Haven't missed an episode of Sons yet and now they were saying only a couple left wow this season is going very quick.... Same with BL I believe only 2 weeks left before Finale as well

Well I did get 25 min of aerobics today then also walked on treadmil for another 30 min and I am probably going to jinx it but I have been eating OP as well all week so things are going good and I am feeling much better to

I am so ready to get my next tat but my tattoo guy is 400 miles away so it will have to wait till Feb when we go to Deadwood for Mardi Gras

Well I suppose I should get off here and make better use of my time- you girls have a great night and talk to you tomorrow

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 11-18-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #97  

Hello Girls just got home from our Thursday night out- I only had 3 boneless wings tonight but was only going to have 3 Mich Ultras but gave in and had 5 but I did get my exercise in today before going and the calories I burned were equal to 3 of my beers ..... I realize no excuse but boy was I ready for a few beers. We did discuss our Canada trip tonight and also started discussing our next Vegas trip- whooo hooo

So I am feeling good still about getting my exercise in and I have been eating right except for tonight but I didn't eat one fry and only had 3 boneless wings... Well I suppose I should head off to bed so talk to you girls tomorrow and just think it is TGIF yaaaaaay
Old 11-20-2009, 07:29 AM   #98  
Biker Chick!

good morning, BIG woohoo to CChick for not having a single fry!! I know how hard that would be, I couldn't. And getting your exercise in each day is

Hi Tammy! Hi Mandy!

We got out on the bikes yesterday for over an hour, that was so nice. And for November 19th maybe a record for me. Today it's 44 and steady rain, but I'll take rain over sn*w any day!

need to work out then I'll come back and confirm that I did

*okay! I did 30 Day Shred level 3.

Last edited by VermontMom; 11-20-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #99  

Good Morning Ladies!

I did a post yesterday and it was long..... but it was "hung up" so it did not post and I was too lazy to type it over.

The scaled moved out of the 190s! Woo Hoo...... but of course we have a Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday at Wayne's family.

Holly, good job on your filing! I have all my stuff in a box..... boy oh boy, I need to be more organized next year. I am bound and determined that WL is not going to be my resolution in 2010.

CC: Girl, don't beat yourself up over the beers..... you rocked on the exercise! And 3 wings shows TOTAL control! Yay!

And, I am on day 20 of my binge free challenge!

I have to get to work. I will gab at ya later!

Last edited by ladyrider72472; 11-20-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old 11-21-2009, 02:00 AM   #100  

Yipeee on the 180's Tammy and great job on your 20 days of binge free - you go girl

Well again today I got all my exercise in before volunteering to work the poultry party since I knew I would have a couple of beers but tonight I switched to MGD 64 that way the calories I burned exercising made up for the beer tonight but I did also work my butt off at the poultry party so hopefully no weight gain there.

I just hate it when you post a long thread and hit submit and it gets stuck then lost and usually I do not repost either ......

I am hoping to get my bike out tomorrow for a bit but have a jewelry party to go to at 1pm so that might put a damper on things unless I ride to the party which is a very good possibility however I wanted to do a little shopping first and with my bike there is not hauling so really can't do much shopping......

Holly I would as well take rain over snow anyday including Christmas, glad to hear that you are getting to ride as well for the middle of Nov - we are doing good weather wise as well on the warm side for this time of year-whoohooo

Well it is now 1am so I better head off to bed so I will check in tomorrow
Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #101  
Biker Chick!

good morning chicks Tammy, CONGRATS on being in the '80's!!!! and on day 20 of your no-binge!!!!

CChick, to you for your consistent exercise this week! Hope you do get to ride to your jewelry party.

this morning I did Gilad's Step and Tone. I think I did tell you chicks that I wanted to do an every-other-day thing with The Shred. I was getting sick of that woman's commands but I also needed to get to some of the good strength moves that Gilad and others do.

A very gray typical NOvember day here, but in the low 40's which isn't bad, and still no sn*w. That's because I got my sn*w tires put on BEFORE I need them, lol. And a friend bought 2 new sn*wmachines for him and his wife...that also guarantees no sn*w

well gotta get ready for work, hope everyone has a good day!

Last edited by VermontMom; 11-21-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #102  

CC: hope you have fun at the party. You are doing so great with the exercise! Woo Hoo!

Holly: I am glad for you that you have no snow. For me..... I like snow on Christmas DAY but that is it. Most of the time it does not happen until January. I know the last time we had a "good" snow on Christmas was 20 years ago.... I remember b/c it was when I brought my oldest home from the hosptial from being born.

I went to WW (b/c I still have the coupons) and my official weight (WITH BLUE JEANS ON) was lower than I thought. I am working to maintain that until after Thanksgiving.

Well, I need to get busy and clean the house. DH had to teach a TASER class today so I am here to do housework on a Saturday in peace.... which is rare!

Talk to you later. Have a good day!
Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #103  

Hey girls just got home from volunteering again tonight at Poultry Party - DH had a rough night last night (really to much alcohol) so he was not going to stay very long tonight which was fine with me ....

Well I didn't get to ride today it was 40's and cloudy and my ride would have been about 40 miles and interstate so took the pickup instead

Tammy that is awesome that your WW scale was lower than expected and with Jeans on

Holly yes I am as well changing up my routine daily except for the treadmil part otherwise I get real bored and quit and I am staying on task as much as possible like right now I really want to be snacking and just about started but thought nope just go get on computer and stay away from it
Do you know what I am wanting to have mac n cheese or ramen noodles
so weird I know........

I just can't believe Thanksgiving it next week already this year has just flown bye and XMAS just around the corner already

Ok well I better get off here and get some other stuff done so talk to you tomorrow hope you are having a great weekend
Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 AM   #104  
Biker Chick!

good morning chicks! CChick, not weird at all wanting mac n cheese or ramen noodles!

hope your house got cleaned in peace on Saturday, Tammy

slept late, so I'd better get cracking soon on a workout. Talk atcha's later!
Old 11-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #105  

Good Monday Morning...... So far it is good anyways

Sunday was pretty uneventful for me did a little grocery shopping then came home took an hour and a half nap (boy was that nice) got up started some supper then got on treadmil while I watched Amazing Race

I did also get my exercise in on Saturday as well only the treadmil again because it is in seperate room so noone can watch

Working late tonight so I will probably only get to do treadmil again unless I can sneak home for a bit before everybody else and then get back on the road this could be doable if I plan it all right

Well girls have a great day only a 3 day work week for me then off for 4
Yipeeee