Old 12-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #196  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

I'm here , I'm here! sorry I haven't checked in since like Monday or Tuesday morning. The class went well except I felt like I was just over-repeating stuff..but the girls were watching everything I did..and I got my $50 for 2 hours instruction that felt great, but what was also great was that I helped that young girl

Tammy , WOO HOO YOU HOT THANG YOU!! You must have been feeling soooo great to receive all those well-earned compliments!! (I Love being able to finally, finally wear boots, all my life I couldn't). And to be told you don't weigh enough, sweet sweet words!!

Oh and about your question about 'hands'..I am thankful that DH has always tried to make me feel pretty and wanted...but it is true that he is much more appreciative of my losing and toning up.

oops brb mom calling.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:42 PM   #197  
Biker Chick!

okay, back, had a family crisis with my sister and it is temporarily resolved I guess.

Hi Reda! thank you for your input on the store security issues also.

Today I got laundry done early, then assembled alot of cookie bags and did Cookie Delivery which I like to make sure that I try to look kinda okay, took special pains with hair (got a big new bottle of Paul Mitchell mousse, and a new blow-dry brush that is BIG and round and makes nice hair) makeup, cute warm coat and scarf, nice jeans and chunky big heel booties...took cookies to my hairstylist (who complimented my hair!) to the 2 bank branches we use; left a big bundle with my summer job boss; a big bag to the people that deliver our fresh fish in the summer. Some other people I'll do on my way to work tomorrow. Gave cookies and a $20 bill to our garbage recycling guy last week.

I meant to start wrapping today but did not get to it.

we are having a cold snap, it did not get much above 5 today and it is 0 now, brrrr. The heat is running nonstop!

Did not exercise today but that is okay.

Well DH got a promotion already...the guy who was the web master at the business quit yesterday...so DH gets moved up. That was quick

So older son is all moved back in, and younger son arrived from college today, so the house is stuffed with males again and stuffed with duffel bags and backpacks...goodbye nice tidy living room, sigh! but I am being full of Christmas good will or something and am thankful that we have two healthy handsome boys here who like us

so I've blabbed enough for 2 days worth talk at cha's tomorrow!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:38 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Holly,

I am glad you are back! You sure have been busy! You are so thoughtful to bake cookies for everyone.

Okay.... Drum roll.....

I WON! He tried to take a shortcut last night and not eat-- but he still lost! Woo Hoo! So, I went out and ate this AM.... I had 1 egg, 1 piece of turkey sausage, and 2 pcs of toast.... I was stuffed. I lost 18.5 pounds in 18 days. I know it is not real weight. I am going to try to maintain at 185 through the holidays. So, I got 2/3 of my money and I am going shopping after the 1st of the year (more bang for my buck). The girl that was in the bet has not been to BC all week-- that is why I only got 2/3.

I am eating out 2 more times today. I am trying to keep in sensible.

So, what is going on with you all?
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #199  
Biker Chick!

CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY!!

and looks at your ticker...'you have met your goal...congratulations!'
Old 12-19-2009, 08:41 AM   #200  

Good morning ladies,

Thank You!

Holly, I hope your family crisis is better from the other day.

CC, Hope you are getting a little rest after those early days.

I came home from working yesterday and DH had started on my floor! I LOVE IT! It is the best Christmas present-- I could not ask for more. (sad to get so excited over a floor hug?). What he does not know is it looks so good..... we may have to do the LR (ha ha).

I ate 3 meals yesterday, I have not done that in a long time. I did exercise control. I did gain some of the 18 pounds back, but I knew it was not a true weight. I am trying to just hold steady.

Thank you girls for all of your support!
Old 12-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations Tammy I knew you would pull it off and win

Ok well sorry I haven't been on myself but with the crazy schedule getting on the road so early in the morning then on Thursday after getting home from work we went for wings and a cold refreshment
Friday well it was Riders night to volunteer for Steak Night so got home from work and went straight to club
Today well had to be on road at 545am to go 60 miles to pick up Santa Suit as Santa was visiting one of my stores today so didn't get home today till 2 in the afternoon I really took a nap from 230-400 got up showered went back to Eagles for Christmas Party Came home around 830 and started downloading more pictures ..... Just got done and thought I should jump online real quick tonight and say HI- I did miss getting online this week
but just didn't really have time or should I say take the time to log on

Wow Holly you are a baking QUEEN I would def gain probably 20 pounds if you were living close by me because I wouldn't be able to quit eating
after just one I know that they are that irrestible (sp?)

Tammy are you just loving your new floor? and Yep get one room done then you will love it so much you will want to continue on to the next rooms

Holly hope all is well with your Sis and yep it sounds like you have a full house again but hey thats what it is about during the HOliday Season

Good thing I don't have any junk in the house because I am really wanting to snack on junk food right now but instead I think I will log off and go to bed, I have to take the Santa suit back tomorrow and may do a little shopping since I am already there

Have a Great Sunday
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #202  
Biker Chick!

good morning ladies! and so glad Tammy is enjoying her new floor, what a nice gift to both of you

Hi Reda, you have been on-the-go, haven't you! good on your for not having any snacky food in the house.

yeah I can't seem to stay away from the cookies but I will gain control some day soon

My sister was released and is back home, i still haven't called her because I just am sooo uncomfortable about it. Did just send a CHristmas card saying 'know you're having a tough time, hope you feel better soon'.

Finally busy enough at work that the time flies by! that is so great. About 3X's the gross sales, that is alot for the store.

I still haven't started wrapping yet , but I will find time.

yeah, full house of boys, even the dog is a boy now but it IS nice to have everyone here for Christmas and we are all healthy.

time to shower and get ready for work hope you both have a nice Sunday, whatever you end up doing 8)
Old 12-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #203  

Reda, reading how busy you are made me sooooo tired. Lol. Girl, I hope you get to rest some when Christmas is over.

Holly, ditto on what Reda said, it is a good thing you live so far away..... I would not have won the bet...... you are the baking Queen.
AND, I am like you in the house...... I am WAY out numbered! But, my guys make sure I am taken care of (most of the time)...... so it is worth it.

Well, we went by the "stores" estimation on the flooring and we have a little over half of what we need to do the living room. I am sooooo loving it. It is entertaining too...... watching the dogs skate across the floor b/c they are not used to the laminate. I have always loved the "charm" of this older house (small, old)...... just not the decor. Especially the floor that was down before. But, I am so loving it now! And the fact that there is no mortgage is even better! Lol. I would love a tad bit bigger..... but really this is all we need.

Holly, I hope your sis gets better. I get from the conversation it is depression or something like that (I hope I am not way off base)? My sister is/was going through the same thing. She tried to kill herself back in the summer. I am still not sure she won't try it again...... but as sad as it is to say, I can talk to her..... but I cannot stop her. I love her, but I cannot live for her. I think b/c of our past we all have depression...... but I have found for me that the longer I dwell on what could have been or what "he or she" did..... the deeper it throws me..... so "I" just have to plod along and do the best I can. I cannot change the past..... but I can control some of my future. It is not easy..... but it is do-able.

DH keeps asking what I want for Christmas. THIS FLOOR was my Christmas! I love it. I know you girls know what I am talking about. When your house is clean and has something new..... it is an awesome feeling!

Are both of you getting hammered with the snow? They are calling for a 40-60% chance of flurries on Christmas Eve here and some on Christmas Day..... I love it! Those are really the only two days I want snow......

I did get my tree up. I have a few presents under it. Yay!

CC: I am with you..... I want some junk food now...... but I think I am just going to settle for coffee!

I think we are fixing to go to Memphis. I need to get DH something good.... (I owe him after the floor-- and I did not have to do one bit of it)! Hope you all have a good day!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #204  
Biker Chick!

good evening chicks! That is funny, Tammy, imagining the dogs skating across the new floor I am so glad you are enjoying it so much.

Yes, my sister has been diagnosed with depression but even worse is her alcoholism...she has been in and out of two major rehab areas FOUR times. She comes home from AA meetings with a bottle of wine. She has lost her license in the past, she has driven her poor fiance away, her electric is about to be shut off, etc.

Very unusual but we up here in VT did not get one flake from that huge storm!! So ironic because no one in Washington DC nor Southern Jersey want 2 feet of snow and they can't manage it...we up here actually want it for the ski industry and can bounce back from a storm like that in almost one day, two days usually.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 AM   #205  
Biker Chick!

good morning ladies! I just finished doing Keli Roberts step aerobics tape, with ankle weights and 3.3 pound hand weights. I am a drippy sweaty mess

DH did aLOT of cleaning up around here yesterday, bless him. And put weather stripping around the front door where cold air was seeping in, made a pot of ham and bean soup, I am a lucky chick!

There is a little weak sunshine now but I think it's supposed to cloud over and we might get occasional snow showers today.

hope you chicks have a nice day
Old 12-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #206  

Holly, Yay for the DH cleaning up! That is awesome! And good job on keeping up with the exercise. Most people "stop" with the intention of resuming after the first of the year...... but not you..... you just keep going on. Especially wiht family issues. I will say a prayer for your sister. That is about all anyone can do.

Same for you CC: You are doing awesome making time for the treadmill and work outs. Although you get somewhat of a workout from running around from store to store and party to party so much, whew you make me tired!

Today is my oldest son's 20th bday..... boy I feel old!
Old 12-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #207  

Tammy tell your DS Happy Birthday

Well today again was on the road at 3am and didn't get home till around 4pm- however tomorrow should be a very mellow day hopefully

That is great that your DH did some cleaning up and cooking as well- I do have to say that yesterday my DH also did a load of clothes and washed the dishes not usual for him

Well shoot I suppose I should get off here and get some stuff done before I fall asleep- I will check back in later - have a great day
Old 12-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #208  
Biker Chick!

good morning, omg Reda sorry you've had such early days!! but hope you have that mellow day tomorrow 8)

Tammy, belated Happy Birthday to your 20-yr-old! and you know, you really shouldn't have had a child at age 10!

I changed my ticker and sig weight to show the inevitable gain! i will TRY TRY TRY to keep in perspective that 7 pounds from goal is not that bad. And I'm glad I've been exercising faithfully. But shoot, it's like sandbagging against the tide of Christmas goodies goodness knows what I'd look like without the exercise.

gotta start getting ready for work, hope everyone has a great day!

oh, what are everyone's days off for the holiday? I am very lucky that I still get to keep my usual Wednesday and Thursday off, and then we're closed Christmas day, so 3 days off in a row, woo hoo (not paid for christmas though, little boo there) But I'm happy nevertheless
Old 12-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #209  

Wow Reda, I am glad you get to rest a little today. I hope your stores are closed on Christmas.

Holly, don't sweat the ticker...... you may be gaining pounds, but not inches since you are keeping up with your exercise.

I get off Thursday-Sunday.... 4 days off woo hoo! And, I may have a new LR floor by new year. DH was doing the measurements yesterday and it will only be abour $150 max to do the LR b/c we have so much left over! Yay!

Thanks for the happy bdays for my DS. He is growing up...... I did not even see him yesterday He spend the day with his g/f and then went to bed before I got home b/c he had worked 3rd shift the night before. I guess mom is not important anymore...... but I can live with it..... as long as he had a good day. Yeah Holly, I don't recommend having a kid at 10. Lol.

Today is our last day of boot camp until Monday. I did this AM and am going back this afternoon so I can try to maintain during the holidays. All of the people I was in the bet with did not come today..... the leader (who is a hoot), yelled at me saying "you take their money and now they desert you". Lol. I sure am going to have a good time spending it after Christmas!

I hope you all have a good day.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #210  

Hey girlies well today wasn't to slack after all but we are suppose to be getting some really bad weather - I guess they are looking at 18-24 inches of snow by Christmas - WHoo HOoo

Well I am off work from the 24th thru Jan 4th however I will probably end up working a couple of days next week. Fortunately our stores are open on Christmas day but we do not open till 10am so everyone can be home with the kiddies to open gifts and all- usually we try to only schedule those that
don't have kiddies or the college kids that aren't going home for the Holidays

Tammy and Holly that is great that both of you are also keeping up with your exercise - I didn't do any exercise yesterday and quite honestly I haven't done a single bit today either - I think I am just coming down from all the hours over the last 8-9 days. However the day is not over yet so who knows I may quilt myself into it yet

Holly a few of us have been talking about driving to Chili next year- it would be alittle far to ride with leaving on Thursday and coming home Sunday but we are throwing around driving even maybe hauling our bikes out - but of course we won't make up our minds till probably mid summer but they all seem excited right now I am doing alot of talking so who knows

YOu know I love Christmas time but boy does it bring out Family Drama, thanks goodness I do not get involved and then some ask oh you only see your mom, brother, sister a couple times a month and I am "yep" this way it keeps me out of the drama because it is all real petty and stupid most of the time....... Ok enough about that

Tammy glad to hear DS had a good day but he could have made just a little time for you but then again I know how boys can be ........
Hope you do get to do your LR floor as well it is great however I feel like I am constantly dusting everything including the floor you know carpet hides it alot better than hardwood floor.......

so Tammy do you have something in mind on your winnings?

Have a great evening and I will talk to you later