Old 12-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #211  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning chicks

Yeah, it hurts the feelings a little when the boys dont want to do stuff with their mom on their b-day's .... or when they forget their mom's b-day, but he had a good time, right.

thanks for the kudos on the x-ercising but I know I've been eating too much, one pair of jeans feel a little tight and I tried on my cute camo pants? they are DEFINITELY a pair of pants that need 'the summer body' not the winter one but I will not stress too much until the new year and all the holiday temptations are over with!

Reda, you know if you need any more info about Chillicothe, ask away it would be VERY awesome to meet you!!!

so today is my first day off of three, I need to first get off the computer then work out; then do some cleaning, laundry, and a little food shopping, call my mom to see what to bring on Christmas day for food, and start wrapping!! and hopefully FINDING everything I've squirrelled away

I will check back after I work out .
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Good Morning ladies!

Well, there was no boot camp this AM so I walked the dog, then ran a mile; I need to do more b/c I brought donuts (cop's wife-lol) to work. Everyone about fell out b/c "Tammy" brought in fattening food. I ate one..... now I am going to drink a protein shake to keep from eating another.

Reda, I am with you on the family drama. I have a lot of half siblings that live up north (and really scattered in the US), but I am by myself in Arkansas (my choice) b/c of all the drama. I don't want wrapped in it.... so I am just happy being a lonely Arkansas Hillbilly.

I am holding onto my $ until after Christmas to hit the sales with my bet money! I need a new wardrobe and I am going to hit the sales and consignment shops.

I watched Full Throttle Saloon last night. It was pretty good.

I am working a half day today and then off til Monday (woo hoo)!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas if we don't get to talk to each other again (remember the Tgiving thing where we could not get on 3fc). I hope Santa is nice to both of you!
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning well not really ended up with the flu last night even with having the shot....... Not today my body is aching real bad so turned the bed back on and getting riding to climb back in the warmth- stomach still feeeling queezy to so of course no exercise today unless tonight I feel better

Oh ya Holly I know right where to go when we get decided if we think we can do it or not - I know everyone is thinking it sounds like a great time and all and of course I know it is That would be great if we could meet up

Oh yes Family drama wish mine were all spread apart because then I would have an excuse right now only talking to them a couple times of month when we live in the same town does sound horrible but geez I just don't want all the drama at all

Holly you know I have put stuff all over the house then when I start wrapping its like wait I know I got this and that but where did I put it??
I have before put something in a good place and didn't find it till after the whole next Christmas man it was a good spot

Both of you enjoy your days off I am hoping to enjoy mine

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year just in case like you said Tammy remembering what happened on Turkey Day
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #214  
Biker Chick!

HI again Oh Reda, so sorry to hear you aching and hurting and stomach queasy, even after getting a flu shot! I sure hope you feel better tonight. Oh and I don't think it's horrible not talking to family members even when you live close by! We all need to choose what we need to do to get by, and sometimes that means having a little or big wall between family members

lol @ the cop's wife bringing in donuts!

oh and great idea about us wishing each other a very nice Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas Day, in case there is forum trouble. Yes I hope Santa is good to all us biker chicks
Old 12-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #215  

Reda, I am so sorry you are sick. I hope you get better.

Guess what..... we are fixing to get the rest of the floor for the LR....... Santa is good.

Holly, I agree about the wall put up with the family. It seems that you understand, whereas most people around her do not.......

Well, I have to run..... we are leaving now to get the floor

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you in the Merry Christmas part, you two (and Mandy) are really good friends, even though I have not met you. I feel blessed that we have met (well, informally). Thanks for being there!

Last edited by ladyrider72472; 12-23-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: for got something
Old 12-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #216  

Good Morning feeling way better today, couldn't break that fever yesterday went to bed with it but woke up feeling great

Watching the news and now we got an additional 4 inches of snow last night but the worst is coming today and tomorrow another foot or more is suppose to be coming with the winds so blizzard conditions in forecast till Saturday noon now. The town is getting prepared our local fire department/Emergency center asked to borrow our snowmobiles until the storm is over just in case they can't get the emergency vehicles out they can take the snowmobile Anything to help our community

Whoo Hooo Tammy on getting the stuff to get your LR finished as well- are you painting before putting the new floor down? Last year when we did ours it started out just putting new floor down but then I was like wait since everything is out of room lets paint before putting floor down - DH was not excited but it looked like brand new rooms when we were done

Yes Tammy I have to say that it has been great finding this site and meeting all of you - and having that friendship even though we have not met in person but maybe someday who knows Which brings me to how far away are you from Branson, MO? We decided next year over Thanksgiving that we are going to Branson to visit dad unless we make it before then.

Holly have you been enjoying your days off?

I am back to exercising today

Well it is almost here then I get everything in the house back to normal
so with that
Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2009, 01:34 PM   #217  

Reda, I am about a little over 4 hours to Branson. Not too far of a drive. I am glad you are feeling better today.
We would be in serious trouble (and still maybe) if we had gotten as much snow as you had..... but it has been raining here for 24+ hours. It is flooding everywhere. Our yard is under water (the back part), there are roads under water,etc. We thought we were going to get some snow and they are calling for a few flurries tomorrow...... I just wish the rain would quit!

I have not exercised persay today. I have walked a little around stores (I got up at 4am to go to WM b/c I cannot stand the huge crowds. I went to the mall a bit ago (not planned), but DH wanted to go get a coffee from a specific store.

The boys are asleep. Oldest is stuck working 3rd shift through Christmas (they give him the crappy hours), youngest is on his "winter" sleeping hours (up all night-sleep all day). I am giving the house a lick and a promise.

Holly, I hope you are enjoying your time. off.

I am going to get off here.

I sure will be glad when tomorrow is over...... so life will have some sense of normalcy.

Tammy
Old 12-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #218  

Merry Christmas - finally

Shoot been on the phone since 6am this morning- 5 of my 9 stores are closed today but we did get another 7 inches of snow last night and they are still forcasting another 10 today and tonight - Needless to say we are snowed in -

Oh ya I see on the news that you guys are still getting rain as well it is so weird how when watching that you see the line where it is rain then switches to snow...... I don't really mind the snow its just a nuisance to drive in

Well hope you guys are enjoying your holiday and I will check back in later
Old 12-25-2009, 12:26 PM   #219  

Merry Christmas to you all too!

Yeah, the weather is giving us a fit. It (knock on wood) has stopped raining. We have a chance of flurries today, but as long as it is not raining I am happy.

I hope you all are having a great Christmas and that Santa is good to you.

Tammy
Old 12-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #220  

Well finally got home and yes it is still snowing and blowing in my neck of the woods...... Christmas got postponed at MIL until my SIL and her family can make it Sunday we still did lunch so that MIL was not home alone today. We did also make it up to my sisters for supper and cards tonight but then again we have snowmobiles so we can usually make it anywhere

Did you guys have a good Christmas today?

I did get my Biggest Loser for Wii so hopefully tomorrow the guys will go out and play alittle so I can put it in - It has a 4,8 or 12 week challenge- It also has 3 intensity levels as and it has mini challenges. It also has you check in daily with your eating habits to keep track of your calories each day as well so what the heck I am going to give it a try with my daily walking on the treadmil- They boys were very excited about getting their own laptops and the funniest is the oldest was excited about getting socks tooo Every year I have always gotten them a few outfits with boxers and socks included but he did move out and you know how the socks always get eaten up in the washer/dryer he said his just keep disappearing so he needed them and now he won't have to go buy any It was just classic when he opened up the box with socks and he like OH YA i needed those

Hey found a new website if you guys like to mess around with pictures that you take yourself and do special effects or add saying and all -so today I did one of our family pictures in Black/White then made all of our jeans blue
it is so neat so I sent it to Walmart.c** to have an 8X10 to see how it looks in person- so excited and it is a free website or you can upgrade for additional stuff but right now I am happy with free --it is picnik.c*m

OK rattle enough again so I will check back in later because we will probably be more or less home bound tomorrow to
Old 12-27-2009, 08:01 AM   #221  
Biker Chick!

Hello chicks! sorry I didn't post for a couple days, I totally SO enjoyed my three days off in a row, and enjoyed Christmas with the boys here Reda that is so very funny about your son being psyched about the socks same here!! I gave athletic socks to older son, who specifically said he was very glad for those to wear at gym; and younger son who is in college dorm, was glad to get socks. Also you know you always give the boys gloves and skully type hats; but when they live at home they just lose them; but when on their own they are HAPPY and appreciative of those things

Yesterday was still not busy at work I guess with Christmas being on a Friday, that made Saturday the traveling day..but i have a feeling that today will be 'gangbusters' at the store, with people here now in their rentals and condos and needing to stock up (I guess I"m glad they come to the store to get their groceries but OMG, they spend like $100 for 2 bags here instead of going to a regular grocery store)

Reda, you guys got so much snow!! that is kewl that you would donate the use of your sleds for your community if needed. And all those stores of yours closed, I am sorry for the loss of revenue there. Congrats on getting TBL for wii!

Hi Tammy, lol @ wanting a 'sense of normalcy' when the holidays are over get these holidays goodies out of here, and get our living spaces back! Santa was economically prudent but good I got some motorcycling books, and an S100 detailing kit (S100 is Honda's brand of moto cleaning items) It came in a plastic carrying case to keep it all together, I like it and can't wait til I can wash and shine up my bike again

Oh my socially inept boss said to me yesterday "thank you for not giving us cookies this year". He means that he is glad to not have the temptation, but he just doesn't know how to say things with tact.

well need to wake up more, work out ( i did not exercise on Christmas Day but have on the other days) and get ready for work. Have a nice Sunday chicks
Old 12-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #222  

Wow already Sunday well thought I should log on and say HI before getting ready to go to MIL's for Christmas with all the snow DH sister couldn't make it till today which is fine because we did get some snow- Still can't wait for MIL to open her fleece blanket we had done

Well I guess we ended up with 20.7 inches of snow but the drifting and all makes it look like so much more and now that they are plowing and piling it really looks like lots of snow

Holly glad you enjoyed your days off with the family.....

It is funny how people will do their grocery shopping at a convience store instead of driving across town to grocery store
I have a store that does alot in groceries but the part of town it is in is a part of town that most of them are on welfare per say and do not have cars and you have to have the store so stocked on the 10th because that is when foodstamp money goes on their cards and then they come shopping it is like clockwork every month........

Holly sounds like your boss is maybe trying to get his attitude in check this year do you think??

Hi Tammy hope all is well with you

I suppose I should get my butt off computer and get ready - Have a Great Day
Old 12-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #223  

Reda, I am so envious of your BL Wii game..... it sounds fun.... well, as fun as exercise can be. I can't wait to hear what your MIL thinks of the blanket.

Holly, I don't understand how people can afford to buy groceries in a conveinence store, but at least it is job security for you. And, although puny.... your boss is trying to make an attempt at being human. Lol.

We just got back from taking the bikes out for a SHORT ride...... I was froze by the time we got downtown and rode the "strip", but evidentally DH was not as cold as me b/c we went an additional piece. I swear I thought I was going to lose digits--even with gloves on! My nose was running (even though I had a neopreme mask on) and freezing to my face.... I love to ride, but I was never so glad to get that dang thing in the shed in all my life! I don't know how you ladies take it with much colder temps than me. It was 40...... but felt like -40.

Well, I have to get off here and go to WM, since my fingers have thawed. I hate buying groceries.... regardless of the place.
I have not exercised other than walking..... I am sure bootcamp tomorrow is going to be a doozy!
Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #224  

First off I am way to jealous that you got to get your bike out today - there is no way we wil be doing that anytime soon

MIL loved the blanket she thought it was the best present ever

I do have to say that her boyfriend is always way to generous- he gave us $200 bucks and of course I told him we couldn't accept it he insisted.....
I also got my moonlight path body spray and lotion from Bath and Body Works love that stuff

Love ham and mash potatoes with gravy to .....

Oh ya got my Miche Purse to - they are so cool the shell is interchangeable so you can change the color of your purse with out changing the contents in your purse to another one- I have a purse fettish

Yep I haven't exercised today and probably won't but tomorrow full force only 3 weeks away before we leave for Jamaica

I really hate buying groceries as well it just seems like such a waste of money for something that you eat and discard later.... I know probaby to much info there

Well girls I do think I am taking off a couple more days of work to get some stuff done around the house then back to work I will go on Wednesday

Well have a great Work Week even though I know for Holly she only has a couple more days of work before it is her weekend - yipeee
Old 12-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #225  
Biker Chick!

good evening chicks!

Oh Reda I'm so glad you got the purse you wanted, that sounds great

Tammy, I am envious of your ride but so sorry you froze! But what big bragging rights you have, riding on December 27th!!! woohoo to you

and yes ladies I do believe that Winter Boss is trying to be human to me

I did the Karen Voigt workout this morning but still have too many calories, sigh.

Reda,over 20 inches of snow, whoa!! and our community is DYING for some fresh snow dumps and we got rain today. Oh and its so great that your MIL loved her blanket

well time to get to bed, talk to you tomorrow!