Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #541  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Good luck takeadeepbreath - you can do it. 2 pds. is nothing! Up your water intake, that will definately contribute.

Mygrits - sorry to hear about your long days. At least they were productive. I know when I have long, busy days they fly by and I'm less likely to cheat - is that the case for you too?

I had a BAD DAY TODAY. I woke up VERY cranky (my poor family). I indulged in 2 bowls of my daughters Reese Pieces Cereal AND then eat a whole thing of colby jack cheese with Ritz Crackers, AND a bag of M&M's. CRAZY! Thats sabotage to my 20 pds. I'll get back on track tomorrow. Also, this week is the week that I start a professional training program for running a marathon. Fingers crosses I dont die (haha- j/k).

Ill check in later. Take care.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #542  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

looks like everyone is in a hurry today, including me. I have to get dinner done and take a shower and workout, then off to bed for me. I am a part time nanny to 2 boys, 2 and 5. So I have to be up with them at 6 in the morning to get the 5 yr old off to school, hopefully his brother will sleep in so I can go back to sleep. Anyways, I got on the scale this morning and was at 224.6. So I will take it and I am going to change my ticker to 224, even though it does have the .6 on there. I am being really strict with my diet starting today because I know I can do better. Ok ladies, I should have more time tomorrow, so have a great night.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #543  

S/C/G: 162/152/122

Height: 5'7"

Wow! all of you are inspiring me to get more serious about my weight loss, too! I just logged back on again after having reached my goal and months later becoming pregnant- so, here I go again! This is the most weight I have ever had to lose, so we'll see!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #544  

I used to be a real active poster at 3FC, back when I was doing WW and going to the gym regularly. Then I got lazy and life got in the way. Now I've ballooned up even more.

I've enrolled in an intense 12 week metabolic makeover exercise class at the Y. We're starting week 4 tomorrow. Now I just need to get my eating habits into good shape. I don't know what to do - calorie count? WW?

Let's make this a real intro - I'm Sarah. I'm married and have 2 little boys. I was 180 when I got married. Now I'm almost 260. (I need to go remove my ticker. It's making me sad!) My exercise class is so intense - I am excited to lose some weight so it's easier on my joints!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #545  
This IS it...

S/C/G: 350.2/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Welcome MarineMommy and Sunspell! There were 7 of us before, but hopefully with you we'll have 9! Just jump in and blab away! That's what we are best at.

Wow, all I can say is today has to be one of my most active days of my life. I got up at 9 (which is VERY early for me on a Sunday, since it is my only sleep-in day of the week-and boy do I love my sleep) and first decided to go to take our dogs for a walk. We live just down the street from a municipal airport, so we went down there and looked at all the planes and all that fun stuff. We came back and I made my fiance try Jillians 30DS. I was really scared that he was going to go through it like it was nothing and I would feel so out of shape. He made it 5 minutes. hehehe. Is it bad of me to be happy about that? lol. So then we decided to go to Sanibel Island and ride our bikes. You should google Sanibel and look at the images. It is the most beautiful place we have around here. It's like a little piece of paradise. So we rode around for almost two hours. Then I went and bought a couple shirts and workout pants (size 22/24, not 26/28!) and had dinner with my Mom. Then we came home, and I did Wii Fit for 20 minutes, and played Wii games for 40 minutes. WHEW! I am tired just saying all that.

I also made my mini-goal today (yay!). So I guess I need to get my new ticker up for my next mini goal...299!!!

Lindy: sorry you had a rotten day! I hope tomorrow is better!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #546  

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Height: 5'6"

Tiff- Very pretty pic=) You did have a very active day. Good for you! I'm not a morning person at all. I HAVE to sleep in whenever I can. I see you made a new short term goal. Congratulations! You are doing awesome! Those sizes are just melting off!

Lindy-That's okay. We all have one of those days. Don't let it get you down. You have to splurge every once in a while. I think it even helps. It gives your metabolism a boost.

Welcome marinemommy and sunspell!

I had a long long long long long day. I was constantly busy. I worked all weekend. Now , I have the next three days off to veg out. Thank god!
Well.. off to bed I go. When I wake up from my coma, I'll check in! Later!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #547  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

Hi Ladies!

I really have missed you guys, since I haven't been able to get on here every day due to the catering. Lindy, it was profitable, but not as much as we were hoping. Let me tell you though, all of the bikers were so kind and respectful, but man, those girls can get wild! LOLOLOL

Welcome Sunspell and Marinemommy! This is a great group and you will have tons of support here.

Tiff - your pic is wonderful and man you are really giving us a run for our money with being active! I feel really lazy when I read what you have been up to! Wow.

Neesy - Hey, glad you can get some much needed R and R. I am pooped too.

Well, I am off from catering until Thursday and then we have 3 more days until bike week is over. So, I am going to get on track. Lindy, I probably would have lost, as we weren't eating much all day due to the work, but when we got home at 10pm, we ALL ate like crazy from fatique, stress and hunger. Kinda blew it........LOL

Well I am off to shower and get busy. Check in tonight after our Zoegetics get-together.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #548  

It has been too quiet on here! I hope we're not falling apart. I NEED you guys! I really wouldn't have made it this far without all of you. I usually would have given up by now. So, THANK ALL OF YOU.

I'm super excited today. I am finally in the 20- somethings. I'll be in the 1's before I know it. I can't believe I'm actually doing it. I have another burst of motivation. But I still need all of you. It is a monday.. Most people are working. I'm gonna go try and find my usb cable that I've been searching for so I can post some pictures tonight. See ya!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #549  
Where'd my 23yo body go?

Hi ladies! I've read the last few pages of this thread, and this is the kind of support I think I need. I'm a 36 year old stay at home mom of 4. I used to be a dancer, but had to give it up for a "real" job when I was 24, and I ballooned up to where I am today. I'm tired of being fat and embarrassed of my appearance. I'm tired of not being able to wear the clothes that I want to wear. Mostly, I'm tired of not being comfortable in my own skin.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #550  
This IS it...

S/C/G: 350.2/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Welcom daydreamer! What? You didn't feel like reading 37 pages of posts? lol.

Congrats Neesy on reaching the 20-somethings! You are definitely going to reach your birthday goal!
Old 03-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #551  

I posted my before/after pics on photobucket. 30lbs down! YAY!

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...view=slideshow

Last edited by Neesy_20; 03-02-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #552  
focus on me

Wow Neesy! Big difference in your before/after pics. You look so skinny! And I don't think anyone is going anywhere, I think we all depend on each other enough to keep coming back.

Lindy - don't worry about the bad day, you bounce back from them every time!

Sandy - don't forget to breath! Whew! You'll get through this and when it's over, you can concentrate on your plan. It's just a few days, hang in there!

Burgundy - good job on the loss, you're getting there, week by week.

Tiff - A smaller size is fantastic! And meeting your mini-goal. I don't know which is better? Which do you prefer?

Oh my gosh, I feel my arm getting twisted on this pic thing. LOL! I will try to get some pics for a before-I don't have a camera (that works). Worst case-I will dig a couple out from 2-3 years ago (have to find a scanner). I'm pretty much the same from then.

Welcome sunspell, marinemommy and daydreamer. We are a fast typing, seriously yacking group here, hope you can keep up!

So, my big hurray of the day is....(insert Lindy's drumroll here) I have only smoked 2 cigs today. It's kinda hard and kinda not. Weird. But I'm very proud of myself for today.

My 2nd big hurray is, I've eaten well today and I actually had the correct number of calories. Woopie! Considering I don't come close to hitting half the time (usually under). So now my body won't starve and it can live another day without freaking.

And the 3rd is that I actually got to come here during the week. I can usually read what going on, but having time to write..woo hoo! Will check in tomorrow-I can feel it! HAHA!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #553  
aka Vicky

S/C/G: 275/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Neesy: Congrats! You will be in Onederland in no time! So happy for you.

Tiff: Congrats on the smaller size. I know how good it feels to put on that smaller size! So proud of you!! I wish I had as much motivation as you do to exercise. I got up early on Friday for Jillian to kick my butt in the 30DS, haven't gone back for another whooping yet.

Welcome to Daydreamer, Marinemommy, and Sunspelll. This is a really great group of ladies who are very motivating.

Sandy: Good luck with the catering. I know how exhausting it can be. I served tables all through college and your body really takes a beating. Plus when it's busy, the last thing on your mind is eating...until you are starving when it slows down.

Well, I started my job today. I am really worried that I am going to begin gaining my weight back. Before, I was home with my 15 mos. old and we were running and playing all day. Now, I sit at a desk all day. I was really depressed this morning because for the first time in 15 mos, I didn't get to see my daughter (awake) before I went to work. I only got 2-1/2 hours with her this evening, and that included our dinner time. I loved being with her full time, and I'm finding it hard (and I feel guilty) being away from her. She goes to bed between 7 and 7:30, so I don't get much time with her. Today, I was up at 5:30, and I am totally exhausted. I have no idea when I'm going to fit working out into my schedule. I know I just need to do it, but I'm having trouble. I realize that once I do it, I will be tired for a week or so, but then I will get used to it. It's just getting over the hump.

The company I work for is great. They actually pay for your gym membership! You have to go 12 or more times a month for it to be free (enrollment fee is waived), or if you go less than 12 times, they will pay for a percentage. Plus, they have WW at work, and they pay for 1/2 of your meetings, and they have a step program, where each day you log in the steps that you take (they provide the pedometer) and they put an extra $20 in your paycheck! Quite amazing what they are offering for people who stay healthy.

Anyways, I am still on and off the wagon due to the stress I've been having the past week with job loss and not seeing my daughter as much. I have gained 1/2 a pound, no too bad, but I was doing so well. I need a Jillian to give me a kick in the pants again! I gotta start planning meals again and get going!

Ok, my rant and long post is done. Talk to you ladies soon!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #554  
aka Vicky

S/C/G: 275/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Almost forgot...Take a Deep Breath: congrats on the smoking! I know how difficult it is to quit (I've been fighting with my mother-in-law for 2 years to quit). Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:37 AM   #555  
focus on me

Vicky - Good to hear from you again! So sorry that this week is going to be so hard for you. Before you know it, this week will be over. You will get adjusted to the time away from home, but please don't feel guilty. She will still love you!

Wow, the incentive at your new job is incredible! We have a workout room, but that's it. No nudges to get you into it. And 1/2 lb.-you can drop that in no time.

And thanks on the congrats. I ended up having 3 yesterday and the last one in the pack this a.m. So I'm hoping that I don't buy any more. I'm still feeling OK with it-maybe cause I knew there were a few left that I could 'oops' on. But it's one day at a time, we'll see how it goes today.
Closed Thread