Old 11-29-2007, 11:18 PM   #1171  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Woo hoo Kathy - great to see you back and so inspired!

Julia, sounds like you had a fantastic time in FNQ. Just the things you mentioned have made me want to go there myself.

Nothing exciting to report here. I'm eating well, drinking plenty of water and working towards reporting my 7th weight drop in 7 weeks on Monday. I hope !

Lindor have you got lost somewhere up Mt Everest? We here at Base Camp want to know that you're OK.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Nothing much for me - but my housemate is away again until Sunday night, so I am deliriously happy about that!

Ani
PerthChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:38 AM   #1172  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Woohoo - agent got a great tenant for my new house. Lease gets signed tomorrow. Best kind of tenant - middle aged woman: no kids, no pets, hubby working overseas for 2 years. Haha!!

Also got the new blinds and airconditioning installations booked in before the tenant goes in. Only 2 weeks til settlement now.

My goal for the end of the year is to be definitely under 90kg, with no chance of seeing it again!!

This weekend - have to finish this damn essay. I have sat on my arse for 2 weeks trying to think about writing it, but I haven't done squat really. Well I have, but it's sh1te so I need to rewrite. It's due Friday, so hopefully having the pressure on will help!

To avoid the essay, I have my friend (yes, him!) coming over to catch up before he goes away to his mum's in NSW for Xmas holidays. We're having lunch - I think we have both come to the conclusion that we should stick to the friends thing and having lunch is safer than going out drinking at night haha!! Mind you, that's all unsaid because I'm too dysfunctional to say that to him, I'd rather avoid the issue lol.

Last edited by pacman12; 11-30-2007 at 01:40 AM.
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:12 PM   #1173  
It's ME!

Hey ladies

Firstly I want to say thanks Kel for giving me the push to weigh in. I popped into the gym this morning to use the scales and not only have I not gained anything over the past week but I'm actually down 200g!

Tonight I'm working 5-10pm and really looking forward to having a sleep in tomorrow. It's a gorgeous day today so I'm going to flag the gym in favour of a walk.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Ani, have fun without your flatmate!

Last edited by LittleKiwi; 11-30-2007 at 04:13 PM.
LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #1174  

Well done Julia, that's a great effort after holidays!!

I gained 100g the past fortnight... not as bad as I'd expected.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #1175  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

go gen you can so get under 90 by the end of the year... i cant see any reason at all why you cant...... (i say this after i have had kfc last night and pizza at friends house (homemade makes it not so bad) tonight......)

ani - i was wondering about the flatmate, when does she move out? do you have another lined up??? take our advice this time and go for someone younger, uni student or something

julia - yipppppeeeeee carrot carrot weightloss while on holidays is VERY impressive, no routine, no own kitchen, my mum always puts her diet on a holiday when she goes on holidays and i think i used to take after her in someways..... but now being home with jemima has made me think of everyday as a holiday so i have taught myself to eat properly everywhere.... but still find it hard not to use being away as an excuse to eat naughty foods....
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:31 PM   #1176  

The housemate is still here. She hasn't given me a date for moving - and she's really passive aggressive, so I expect to wake up one day and see her loading things into her ute!

Weigh-in for me tomorrow. Hopefully I can record another loss - I don't care if it's 0.1kg, as long as it's heading in the right direction.

My goal for the end of December? I would love to lose four pounds, and be only 4lb (1.8kg) away from the end of my obesity … so that means I am aiming for around 81kg.

Hmmm… yes, I can do it!!!

Ani
Old 12-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #1177  

I ate jelly dinosaurs yesterday.. but it was TTOM so I have an excuse! I will say that my head has shifted, and I have that "I feel lighter" mindset the past couple of days - which is weird, but always a good omen for that week. Why does our mind trick us to feel good one day, bad the next, when our weight hasn't changed at all? LOL. It makes all the difference.

This week I'm aiming to have a loss for the first time in a month!
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #1178  

I dropped 0.4kg this week, and am happy with that!

This week's goal is to try and drop another pound and to keep my focus looking forward. It's my birthday on Wednesday and already my friends have started offering treats. Rather than try to avoid them (the treats, not my friends ) I'm taking the attitude that anything in moderation will be OK.

Hope everyone else has a good week.

Ani
Old 12-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #1179  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

way to go ani
i love that carrot dude

come on everyone else wake up and weigh in!!!!!! everyone sounded so pumped last week!!

good luck

i have had interesting food weekend but i think i have eaten within my limits
the bub is sick today which sucks coz we were going to a friends place that has a newborn and i am not taking sick bub to newborns house
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #1180  
It's ME!

Way to go Ani! Great result Have you got something nice planned for your birthday?

Today I have started a brand new training and nutrition diary and I'm feeling like a frest start is just what I need. I cooked up a storm last night and have got my dinners prepared for the next 5 days so I can grab it out of the fridge and have something ready to eat between jobs.

I got my first Christmas present on Saturday. Another online forum I post on did a secret santa so I have sent something to a lady in Philadelphia and I received something from someone in England I'm a good girl and I've removed the customs decleration which listed the contents and will wait until Christmas day to open it.

Doing well with food today although I think it's safe to say that I'm becoming hooked on trim mochas good appetite suppressant too which was an unexpected bonus.

Off to the gym between jobs today, I haven't done weights for a couple of weeks so really must get back into that. Hope you all have a great day.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:35 PM   #1181  

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Had problems with the modem. I missed you all so much!

I haven’t been back to read all of your posts, but it looks as if everyone is going well. I’ve managed to lose another .44lb’s. Doesn’t really sound like a lot but I’m noticing changes in my body. My goal for the end of this year is to be under 95kg, something I’ve been struggling with for a while now.

On my walk to MacKay I’m just near the SA/NSW border in Mingary, 2029km’s to go.

XX
Barb
barbegirl71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #1182  
It's ME!

Well done on your weight loss Barb. Any movement in the scales is good in my book as long as it's going in the right direction!

Yesterday was pretty much perfect for me. I ate well, stayed within my points and went to the gym Goal for today is to do exactly the same.

One thing that's bugging me is that I've got a really sore spot on my back. It's on the left side and the muscle just feels sore all the time. I saw my chiropractor/kinesiologist yesterday and he thinks it's something to do with the car accident I had but I think I've actually had this pain longer than that. It helps if I can rub some anti inflammatory cream into it but it's in an awkward position for me to be able to do that myself.

I'm reading Slash's book at the moment (from Guns n Roses in case any of you who don't know who he is) and it's really interesting. Last night I dreamed that I was a groupie and I got off with Axl Rose on a cruise ship!

Have a great day ladies.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #1183  

Hey Barb, any loss is a good result. I have faith that you can drop another 3 pounds by the end of December and get below 95kg. Sounds like your walking goals are working to give you a focus too - you go girl!

Julia you sound like you're on fire too! I don't have any big plans for my birthday. I might catch up with some friends tomorrow night - but nothing concrete planned.

I'm still feeling motivated and on track. I ate just under 1500 calories yesterday, and don't see any reason why I can't do it again today.

I'm feeling a bit restless about where my life is going - maybe I'll make some radical changes next year. Or maybe I will just travel a little bit. I have to move house again in February and I suspect this is contributing to my current feeling of restlessness, so I'll try to not make any big decisions until then.

Anyway, must go to the stupidmarket!

Ani

Last edited by PerthChick; 12-03-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #1184  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Hi all. Weigh in not that bad. lost about 200gm better than a kick in the ***. Ani is it imperative that you stay near Perth? Can you move interstate or something? Or is your job needing you there? Seeing as how you do a lot from ome can you do it elsewhere? Or have the contacts there?

Julia yr naughty Axl Rose indeed!!!!

Barb good on you for your determintation to make it to mackay.

blah blah to everyone else, must fly will answer posts later bub awake

Vonni
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:16 AM   #1185  

Oi Gen!

Have you surfaced from 'lunch' with your friend yet? You're strangely quiet

YAY Vonni - a loss at last! Woo Hoo! And yes, I have to stay in Perth for this job. I guess I have to have a very long think about what I'd like to be doing in a year from now - who knows at this point in time!

Last edited by PerthChick; 12-04-2007 at 01:23 AM.