Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Odysseygurl! I've added you to the list! Good to have you! Good luck!!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #137  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

AtlGirl ~ Sounds good to me. Are you getting enough sleep at night..I know you mentioned being up past ten? I had trouble with snacking late night at first, but eventually it just went away. A lot of that has to do with my water intake. Are you drinking water with your meals? I drink 24oz of water with every meal and it really helps.

Jacqui ~ Did you remember to eat this morning?

Odysseygurl ~ Welcome to the challenge.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #138  

Lol! Yes, Delphi! I woke up late but within 10 minutes, I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast--oatmeal with blueberries, a hard-boiled egg, an Activia yogurt, water, and vitamins! Did you eat breakfast this morning? Because I woke up so late (which I rarely do--thanks TOM for keeping me up all night!), lunch will be challenging. I'll have to plan it for around 1:30. I've already missed a mid-morning snack because of the late breakfast, so that's 1 time missed out of the 6 times to eat. So I have to remember to eat lunch because it can't be two missed times in a row! Setting my cell phone alarm now, lol!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 06-01-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #139  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Yes, Jacqui and my snack, which was a cup of carnation instant breakfast essentials, which actually tasted like real chocolate. But I thought that would be something that would give me a good chunk of calories and it's something I am drinking so I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to eat. Good luck with getting your next meal Jacqui..I'm rootin' for ya!

I'm looking good for calories today. I'm gonna put my entire eating schedule on My Fitness Pal every morning as my morning routine and make sure I have at least 1200 planned out. Now all I need do is actually follow it. I'll let you guys know this evening though.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #140  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

HIIIIIIIIII GIIIIRRRLLSSS!!! I missed you ALL so much!!!
OMG....I had Too much fun on the cruise, and gained 8 pounds, hopefully some muscle, because I walked the stairs everywhere! It was so beautiful, and Disney cruise service can't be beat. The food was beyond awesome, I tried escargot, everything was gourmet! the shows were Flippinfantastic! The beaches were to die for! I booked my next cruise for Jan 2, 2010! Anyone interested????? I will post some quick pics later, but I have to run and get some groceries. I am on plan today, and drinking water like a fish! I hope some of this weight is water retention. My goal for June will be 10 pounds, to get me firmly back in Onederland!!!!! PS, the 8 pounds suck, but It was soooooooo woth it!!!!! Gosh I missed you gals!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #141  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
I want one!!!!! And yes, we are SPECTACULAR!!!!
I got mine off of Amazon for about $70 less than the GWF website PLUS 3 months free on the website! Keep an eye on that if you're looking to save some $$
Old 06-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #142  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies!

I can't believe there are already this many pages and it is June 1. I'll never catch up, never.

Jacqui~My goal for this month is to lose 6.5 pounds. I have sadly had to update my ticker to reflect the reality that it went UP and hasn't moved in a month.

However, I am newly minted, newly committed, and newly to continue on my journey and make real progress this month. In the manner of true confessions, I will admit that we had an event last night and I ended the month with a bit more wine than was good for me.

I am happy to be with all my old chicks and to meet all the newbies this month.

Let's have a AWESOMEmonth ladies!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #143  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

Soooo happy for June to be here! No more planned weekends out of town to screw things up! And after 3 days off, I'm totally ready to get back to the gym. It's all I'm thinking about today! Well, that and lunch cause I got up WAY early and it feels like it should be 1p already.

I've also decided that I'm going to try to take head pictures every day this week on my laptop with the built-in webcam so that I can see how my face changes this month. It could be fun!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #144  

just finished losing 45 pounds
Old 06-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #145  

I had hard job doing it hope I don't gain it back
Old 06-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #146  

Lowandfat, WOW!! GREAT JOB on losing 45 lbs!!!! Did you reach your final goal weight?! If so, would you like to join our thread and put "maintain weight" as your goal? Or do you have more to lose? We'd love to have you join us!!

Glutio, I'm loving your positive attitude, girl!! I think the pics are a great idea!

Urock, I know, right?! We already have over 100 posts! We're going to reach 500 posts in no time and have to start a new continuation thread before we know it! Lol!! I'm sorry you had to move your ticker back up but you are on the right track now, lady, and I know you are going to do it this month!!

LEWIS! LEWIS! LEWIS!!! We have missed you so much!! Your cruise sounds FANTASTIC!!! I'm so glad you had such a great time!! You'll get those lbs back off and then some! Welcome back!!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

It's the first day of our challenge and I am so excited!! I'm going to say on plan 100% today and get my exercise in!

AtlGirl - Every time I see your screen name, it reminds me how much I miss Atlanta! Glad we are doing this journey together! I second Jacqui_D's advise to help you keep your night cravings under control

Glutio - I didn't realize there were so many GWF people here, very exciting! Your idea with the webcam sounds like fun!

LewisEmpire - The cruise sounds like so much fun! I have been wanted to go on one forever, maybe I will have my chance next year. Welcome back from your trip!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #148  

Happy Day 1 of our new month

Hi girlsssssssssssss wowee! The thread sure is flying. Urockmom, I started laughing when I read your post re: never catching up, I know it...lol. Oh it's great to see you all here

Tracy, Ladyfyre, Sheena41, MzMizzy, HisSweetGypsyRose, Mtphotochick, Janis427, Dollypie, and odyssygurl and for those of you new to 3fc It's nice to have you aboard with us.

To our chickies from last month............so happy we are continuing our journey together To all , have a great first day of our new month.

Lewisssssssssssssssssssssssssss, lol hey girl!!!! A very big We have been waiting for you to come back! Missed you heaps, so happy to see you and back! I'm glad you had a ball....the 8lbs. will probably come off quick. Lot's of water Ah you, looking forward to chatting soon. SO happy to see you!

Lene, lol@ I'm with Newshinyme (hi there chicky : ) ), which workout are you doing? You prob discussed it in the exercise thread, I have yet to get over there. lol. I need to log out soon but will get my tail in there soon. Delphi that sounds like a great plan with the cals. Newshinyme, I need to be more consisten with food plan as well (no big party weekends, lol) let's one day at a time. Urockmom, what a day girl! Hope your out t here enjoying it. Jacqui, you rock lady! You all do.

Altgirl, you watch those food shows too? I like the food network challenge and always watched top chef too.

Sorry I don't have time for more personals right now girls, oh and remember what Lene said about posting........she said it best. Don't worry if you can't do personals (we don't always have time and we are a large group too) but post as it will help.

Dollypie, it's great to see you again. We used to be in the exercise challenges together. Though we never chatted in the threads at the time (you should see us now lol) we were there for a while, I am glad you found us here and joined in! .

Catch up with you all more soon girls. Have a great firs day and here is some for us all.

As for me, I have my meal plan schedue in place for the next few days. Dh and I plan to go for a walk after work. I am going to focus in getting my water in girls. It would be a great way to start our new month. Have a great day Chat soon

Last edited by FullSteamAhead; 06-01-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #149  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Goooooooood Morning!!!! (or afternoon in the rest of the world I guess :P)

New Month, New chance to start all over again and finally stop going up and down the same 2 lbs LOL.. I guess I can at least say I am getting really good at maintaining hehe!

So, my official WI was this morning and I am starting at 173.6, which is not so bad since mid week it was higher than that from all the water retention after the exercise.

Delphi: I am on Nutrisystem, so you'd think this would be easy. I don't have to plan much, cook or portion things for the most part. So Monday to Thursday I am in my routine and I pretty much stay OP (plus or minus 100 cals I would say). My problem comes on the weekend when I go out with friends. We go out to eat and I seem to "forget" I am watching what I eat. I still eat less than I used to, but more than I should, and I undo all the good I did during the week.
I guess I have to make an effort to come and post during the weekend to keep me on track and to fess up to you all.

CMo4: Not sure if you've already seen this site, but I found it a while ago and it's on my list of workouts to get into one day: http://www.intervaltraining.net/Inte...beginners.html

Welcome dollypie, Janis, Odysseygurl

Good luck susiemartin! . Show the scale who's boss!

AtlGirl: I think drinking lots and lots of water helps me, especially when I am not really hungry, it still keeps my hands and mouth busy and eventually I forget.

Another thing you can try doing is splitting your calories into more meals, say 5 or 6 instead of 3. Keep healthy stuff at hand like pre-washed, pre-cut veggies so that if you feel like munching, you reach for those instead of the cookies...way less calories and after you get used to it, way more satisfying.

You can do this!

Lewis!!!! Glad you had fun in your cruise. I am sure there's a bit of water in those 8 lbs. and you'll be kicking them to the curb in no time. It's so good that you are back though

glutio: You are going to have a blast taking pictures of yourself everyday. Be sure to let us see the before and afters

Jacqui:: Thanks again for leading this challenge. You are the best!. And glad to see that you are managing to eat!

urock: Hi! let's rock June!

Ok chickies: Gotta get moving now or next thing I know it will be dinnertime LOL
Old 06-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #150  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

FSA: I missed your post! Are you stayin on SBD for this month? I know you were saying you had to workout a plan.
Closed Thread