Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default June Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs; keep a 1000-calorie deficit everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs; eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up; eat at least 4 out of 6 times a day, not missing more than 1 full meal a day; do not miss eating any 2 times consecutively
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach ONEderland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs to reach 167.8 lbs; lose inches; stay OP at least 85% of the time; eat more fruits and veggies; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach ONEderland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Biju: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach 125-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs; lose inches
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5 lbs
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
SharMar: Lose 5 lbs
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 12 lbs
Tracy: Lose 10 lbs

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-31-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #92  

Tummy_Girl, We're so glad you finally found us, lol! We'll help you reach ONEderland!!

Shari, wow girlie! Now that's commitment! You should be so proud of yourself! I'm proud of you! I know that commute's a hassle, but if you can just get to the gym 3 times a week, it will make all the difference!! You know, I just noticed in your signature that you have a June exercise goal listed of 1400 minutes. I have "make and keep a gym routine" on the list, but not the 1400 minutes. Do you want me to add that to your exercise goals on the sister thread?

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-30-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #93  

Hi girls

It's exciting to see you all...Fattopia, Lookingtobehealthy, Kswood87, Leigh, Altgirl, and Tummy Girl to our team and also new members to the site Hope I didn't miss anyone. I think you will love it here ladies! I can't say enough good things about it! Look around and familiarize yourselves with the site, I have learned (and continue to learn) so many things from the site and the wonderful gals here.

Hi lea and to all of you Hattie, glad to see you here my lady, hope all is well and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with our lingo here, we have initials for some words. DH means dear husband, DS...dear son, DD....dear daughter, lol... laugh out loud, TOM....time of month (you will be seeing that one a lot! lol . Oh and POP means perfectly on plan, OP....on plan (we use that one a lot) and WI means weigh in.

Delphiiiiiiii, omg! I started laughing when I read that . Newshinyme, indeed girl! to a great June for us all.

Well Ladies, I made it to the supermarket today and I am ready for Monday. I do my own plan (though I have done SBD...south beach diet before and recently did phase1). I basically just focus on eating healthy. I don't eat butter (I use pam butter flavored cooking spray), I sometimes use olive oil,and I get hellmans low fat may...it's good. I eat lean proteins (mostly chicken, fish, and sometimes ex. lean beef and eggs) and veggies and fruits (I try on the fruits). I don't count calories but am very familiar with them and like Jacqui, make mental notes. OH, there is a great site girls called calorieking.com. Omg, my husband just came in the room and said, "DH is downstairs waiting for you" I better go, your all spared from my further ramblings . Talk soon
Old 05-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #94  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Looks like we have another great group forming. I'm already sooooooo excited! Let's do this ladies. Welcome to all the new gals!

Last edited by Delphi; 05-30-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:39 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

JasonsLea - That is great that you got up and went to the gym yesterday, I don't think I could have done that on 4 hours of sleep!
FullSteamAhead - I LOVE calorieking.com. I actually use their Diet and Exercise Manager (download) and think it is great.
Delphi - I have a GWF (similar to the Sensewear), nice to know you are here! It has helped me so much with my weight loss journey.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:15 AM   #96  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

babes ~ Oh yes, I LOVE my GoWearFit! Though for some reason the one I have isn't available on their site, since mine came with the My Victory Plan program. So mine actually looks like a body bugg with the GoWearFit logo on it. Regardless it has been an effective tool for me. Good to see you here as well. I think you will enjoy the support and encouragment here. This is a spectacular group we have here.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:24 AM   #97  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
babes ~ Oh yes, I LOVE my GoWearFit! Though for some reason the one I have isn't available on their site, since mine came with the My Victory Plan program. So mine actually looks like a body bugg with the GoWearFit logo on it. Regardless it has been an effective tool for me. Good to see you here as well. I think you will enjoy the support and encouragment here. This is a spectacular group we have here.
I want one!!!!! And yes, we are SPECTACULAR!!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:36 AM   #98  

Thank you Jacqui_D, Delphi and NewShinyMe for your fabulous welcomes, encouragements and answers to my questions!

I appreciate y'all very much and am looking forward to participating in this challenge.

I'm also looking forward to encouraging all of us throughout the month.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 231.6/220/209

Height: 5'6"

Thank you for the warm welcome, ladies! I am so looking forward to having some new weight loss partners.

Speaking of losses, I am down 2.4 pounds this week, and 9.2 pounds overall in my first 3 weeks. Reaching my goal(s) by the end of June feels a lot more possible right now!

I am not counting calories (yet), just being more mindful of what I put in my mouth, and rocking the Turbo Jam daily. Any other Jammers on board?
Old 05-31-2009, 11:39 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Just a real quick post to update my Official Goals. I wanted to add a couple.

Stay on Plan at least 85% of the month--I want to allow for some higher calorie days to keep my motabolism guessing and to take baby steps towards letting myself have a treat now and then.

Lose 5 lbs, bringing me to 167.8 (I'm hoping for more, but this is the point where my weight loss starts to slow way down and I usually fall of the wagon--Not this time though. I'm going to keep on going and know that a slow down in weight loss is normal and not to be viewed as my 'diet not working anymore' causing me to throw in the towel. Because, this isn't a diet--it's a new lifestyle!!! )

Lose more inches

Eat even more fruits and veggies

Thanks so much Jacqui for keeping track of all our goals and for updating them when we get crazy and start changing and adding and changing...

I'll be back tonight to catch up on this thread and post personals! I look forward to getting to know all the Newbies and to another fun filled goal meeting month with you all!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #101  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

I am joining too! For the month of June I want to lose 10 lbs.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:33 PM   #102  

Tracy! I've added you to the list! Glad to have you! Good luck!!

CMof4, you are so welcome! Hey, I'm still changing my goals too, so I completely understand, lol!

Well, ladies, speaking of changing my goals, Delphi has come up with a proposal to help me to remember to eat. For those of you who are new, I am one of those strange people who forgets to eat. Eating the wrong foods always triggered my appetite so that I wanted to eat constantly, but eating right levels out my blood sugar levels so that I don't have insulin spikes, However, as a result, I rarely get hunger cues unless I haven't eaten for a whole day or it's the week before TOM, and not eating creates a real problem because I have reactive hypoglycemia, which is like the opposite of diabetes. Instead of high blood sugar levels, I'm more prone to low blood sugar levels, so if I don't eat, those levels drop way low. Well, Delphi proposed that I make a goal to remember to eat, and since she is hypoglycemic as well, she would also make a goal about remembering to eat. So, I have added some new goals, and I really hope I can meet them!

Delphi, your turn!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-31-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:15 PM   #103  
Sexy Writer Chick

S/C/G: 235/235/125

Height: 5'3"

I am back - have been away for so long and I have stayed pretty much the same. June 1st is my 36th birthday - so what better time to start a new life. My goal is to lose 12 lbs by July 1st - more would be great, but I would be happy with 12.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 193/170/140

Height: 5'5"

My goal is to lose 3 lbs in June. I have been going very slowly so I think this is doable
Old 05-31-2009, 04:16 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

My goal is to lose 12 lbs in june!
Closed Thread