Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #1  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default November thread

It's a new month (already!) so I thought I'd start a new thread! Hope everyone had a great weekend and here's (raising my HNS) to a great OP week!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Ended up going horribly off plan this weekend. To mention a few things I ate: Mexican wedding cakes, pretzels, popcorn, spaghetti, and a cookie cake.

So tomorrow I'm putting myself in MRC boot camp.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #3  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

hee hee, i ditto that, little edie!! yesterday was a celebratory bonanza after finishing my 5K, lol. today was OK although i had a jimmy john's sandwich for supper because josh and i spent the whole day cleaning our poor neglected house and neither of us wanted to cook so he just ordered JJs. oh well. i bought some good food at the grocery store yesterday so i'm ready to go for tomorrow. i just need to boil some eggs to have breakfast ready to go in the morning... gogo MRC bootcamp! lol
Old 11-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

I just made up some hamburger and turkey burger patties along with asparagus this afternoon so I'm ready for the week. Now I'm off to be and hope to wake up a couple of pounds lighter!
Old 11-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/151.5/141

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone,
It's been a while since I've updated my progress. I weighed in on Saturday and was down 3.5 lbs. I was happy about that and now my goal for November is to lose 10lbs within the next 3 weeks. Well I want to wish everyone an OP week.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #6  
Where did I go??

S/C/G: 240.5/230/160

Welcome November!

Congrats Angelofsc for your loss!! Great job!

little eddie- I chose to eat off plan this weekend a couple of times. I wasn't out of control but did dip into the candy a little. UGH! I will join the boot camp with you this week!!

leahruthie and noahsmamma- great to see you here!!

My wish for all of you is a successful week!!

Old 11-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

this weekend i had such bad weekend.

saturday: pizza, chicken wings and a **** load of halloween candy
sunday: pasta, wings, and again alot of candy.

and i did knowing full well what i was doing too....

I dont feel bad about it, but i do want to kick myself. Well here is to a new month!
Old 11-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Well, to end a completely OFF plan week, I figured I wouldn't start back until today, so I lived it up until the last minute last night. Although that was the plan originally, party in vegas and then go on MetaQuick on Monday. I had already lost the 2 pounds I put in on in Vegas by this morning (must have been water) so we'll see what the MQ does for me. I just finished my lunch/shake... wow that was really thick. I had to water it down some, but it was quite tasty! I did notice that I missed chewing food. I don't like replacing meals with shakes and itty bitty bars; but if this helps to give me a jump start, then so be it.

Have a great week everyone!
~Carla B.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Hey... so just curious, are any of you on facebook? I found a couple of MRC sites on there, didn't know if anyone else was there too....
Old 11-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #10  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

I did ok...so I thought this weekend. I weighed in Saturday with a 3 pound loss which was fine. I did eat off program Saturday night...had a slice of pizza, cupcake and some mt.dew....ughhhh!!! Put back on 2 pounds. So angry with myself but I got up dusted off and back to program. I am up only 1 pound and hope to wake up in the morning back where I was Saturday morning. Boy, those cheat days are so not worth it! My goal this month is to be down 15 pounds. I don't know if that is reasonable or not...but I am shooting for it anyway. I lost 5 pounds in 7 days so who knows???? It was probably mostly water but I am going to try anyway. Has anyone lost 15 in a month or is that crazy sounding????
Old 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 202/202/142

Height: 5.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb9697 View Post
Hey... so just curious, are any of you on facebook? I found a couple of MRC sites on there, didn't know if anyone else was there too....
Hi, I'm new to MRC. I'm on FB - Anita Smith Mixson.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #12  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRee mother of 3 View Post
I did ok...so I thought this weekend. I weighed in Saturday with a 3 pound loss which was fine. I did eat off program Saturday night...had a slice of pizza, cupcake and some mt.dew....ughhhh!!! Put back on 2 pounds. So angry with myself but I got up dusted off and back to program. I am up only 1 pound and hope to wake up in the morning back where I was Saturday morning. Boy, those cheat days are so not worth it! My goal this month is to be down 15 pounds. I don't know if that is reasonable or not...but I am shooting for it anyway. I lost 5 pounds in 7 days so who knows???? It was probably mostly water but I am going to try anyway. Has anyone lost 15 in a month or is that crazy sounding????
Hello There,

I lost 20 pounds in a month and am down 34 in my second month. I didn't cheat once and I don't take any of their pills but the fish oil and HNS. So no I don't think you're crazy for setting 15lbs as your goal for November. That's a great goal to set and is attainable.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #13  

Height: 5'6''

Happy November everyone! I was tempted to go off plan this weekend, but thanks to my sister I resisted. I wanted a frozen cappucino in the worst way and she said, nope, lets drink water. We did and felt great about it. If anything I didn't eat enough, so back totally OP now and ready for the new month. I'm thinking about a November goal...kinda waiting to see what i lose this week, then we'll see. I never did short goals like that before. Just kinda aim for milestones every 20-50lbs or so. So I'm not sure I'll like it.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #14  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

i think i would like to be firmly in the 170s by the end of november. i've been hovering around 185 for literally more than a month (mostly because of the time i took off for dealing with my FIL's health issues, but we're mostly out of the woods now, so that shouldn't be an excuse anymore!) and i'm sick of it. i hope to accomplish 10 pounds this month. scary!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Height: 5'5"

Weighed in today and lost another 1.5 lbs. Had my tanita done and all weight I've lost this month has been "fat" no muscle or water loss. My numbers are down... wooo hoooo. I have lost a total of 40.75 inches. The interesting thing is that nobody has said anything about how I look. What's with that??? It's so discouraging.
Closed Thread