Old 11-10-2005, 03:41 PM   #136  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

That's great Sally! Woohoo!

I go to the COD tomorrow for my weigh-in. Im hoping that it will be more than a pound but we'll see.

Good luck to all those yet to weigh!

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:07 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi,

Did my first WI today - I started exactly 10 days ago. Thought it would be easier to keep track if I started on the 1st day of a month.

So far almost 8 lbs. I am pretty happy and starting to feel a bit more svelte.
-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 08:11 PM   #138  

Sznn--AWESOME! And GOOD LUCK tomorrow, Beanie!

There may not be a huge change on the scale just yet, but already my jeans fit much better and I'm having to fasten my bra on the tightest hooks. Best of all, my husband says he can notice a difference and I'm not as "puffy" anymore.
Sallydallydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:30 PM   #139  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Looks like Gold is working- down 1.2 to 139- WOO HOO!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:58 PM   #140  

Deets - looks like the October curse is behind both of us - I was down 1.4 today, too!

WooHOO!
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 02:02 PM   #141  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Awesome Julie!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #142  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Way to go ladies! I'll add another loss to the list-2.6lbs this week. I'm exactly at the 2lb/week mark.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 06:23 PM   #143  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Way to go Textjewel! Wooo HOOO

Julie Marie - 2.6!! Congrats!

Well I went in today....kind of nervous cause I messed up a little on that express thing and then last night at 7:30 (hubby got home late) we had swiss steak (round steak, tomato sauce, onions, celery, mushrooms etc.) and mashed potatoes. I had 1/2 cup potatoes and about 7 ounce of steak. I know the night before weigh in what was I thinking.....but.....

I LOST 1.8!! I'll take it...!!

I asked the counselor (got brave today) about the LA Express Accelerated program and she said there was no such thing. She had never heard of it. Oh well I tried. I am just gonna do it anyway instead of the takeoff. I can't do the regular take off anyway can't drink the juice and can't eat the bars.

I have lost 34 pds in 14 weeks!
Old 11-11-2005, 10:48 PM   #144  

I really hate when someone who just hasn't heard of something won't admit to it and find out more about it. "There is no such thing" just peeves me off.

But great loss beanie
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 07:49 AM   #145  

Beanie - I do think that if your COD is basing their mailings on certain sign-ins - THAT should also be called into the 800 number - that's ridiculous. That means not only are they missing regular people, they are missing customers on hold!

about the Accelerated program - I'm pretty sure that was something on an older plan, and with the turnover - I'm not surprised that no one has heard about it.

However -your swiss steak sounds fantastic - can you post it on the recipe thread???? pretty please???

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 12:58 PM   #146  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Julie - its not much of an actual recipe I follow but I will post what I do on the recipe thread LOL! It is easy and good and my husband loves, loves loves it. Its something his mama made him. She was from kentucky and a great cook. He really misses her fried chicken.

You know I have been gonna call that 800 number again. I mean I already must have PIA written in my file anyway. I do think that it is totally unfair to do their mailings that way. There are a couple other things I need to discuss with them too. One is there is a girl in a wheelchair that goes (well she paid all this money to go anyway) and they have made her so uncomfortable she wont go anymore. For one thing their offices don't accomodate wheel chairs so they really don't do one on one's with her if they do its out in the open where everybody sees and hears. Second she can kind of get up out of her chair with braces (just needs steadied a minute to get on the scale) they refuse to help her. I mean why did you take her money then? I realize that theya are probably thinking of liability issues but really then don't take her money....She really needs to lose the weight to help her walk again....its just sad.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #147  

Don't they have to follow the americans with disabilities act and make the place wheelchair accessible?
Old 11-15-2005, 09:14 AM   #148  

165.2 after my OP weekend. Hoping that that is some water and i can get rid of it by tommorrow and be back at 165.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:45 AM   #149  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all,

I am trying to only step on the scale 1X/wk. It is tough - I can hear my scale calling me from under the dresser saying...'come on, I know you want to know the #'.

Is your Thanksgiving this w/e?
I'm in Canada and am glad our Thanksgiving is behind us. I can not be trusted in front of platters of turkey/stuffing/gravy.

Best of luck to all facing that challenge.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #150  

suzann we still have another week to go. It is next thursday.