Old 03-06-2007, 09:49 PM   #286  

Height: 5'2"

Was typing my post at the same time as Angie, Dan, and Kristen, it looks like. Hey guys!! Yum! Wish we had chocolate mint lites. Dang franchise!! We don't have key lime or caramel deluxe either. :-(
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #287  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Gold 2 is pretty close to blue- Goes like this:
2 1/2 Protein
3 Starch
3 Veggie
2 Fruit
2 Dairy
2 Fat
2 lites

One less fruit, one more dairy, one more fat. The protein values are pretty much the same, some have changed in the newest menu planner book. Now the people at my COD that were on red, have the same protein oz. as a person on gold, but they get like 4 protein servings per day. this is a new plan that was debuted at a LAWL convention that my COD went to a couple of weeks ago, they have pretty much changed everybody over to the new menu.

Jillian- Congrats on the 10 lbs.

Kristen- LMAO- I"M IN, Come get me!!

Wow, today it got up to 65, too bad I had to work. I was definitely out there on my lunch time though. Come on Spring!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:27 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTdebster921 View Post
2 1/2 Protein
3 Starch
3 Veggie
2 Fruit
2 Dairy
2 Fat
2 lites
Wow...I'd starve to death! I'm loving red 2:
2 1/2 protein
5 starch
5 veggie
5 fruit
2 dairy
2 fat
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #289  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Jason........I'm sooo jealous.........I still hate you.....LOL
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #290  
Lorraine on LAWL

S/C/G: 207/181/160

Height: 5'8"

Just a quick hello to all my LAWL chicks and roosters!
Things have been crazy getting ready for a Board meeting and a trip out of town coming up next week.
Congrats to all who've had losses (especially you Jillian - 10+ pounds this months is Fantastic!)
I'll be reading (and posting) when I can!
Keep up the good work everyone!
KoffeeDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:40 AM   #291  
Shea- LAWL since 1/30/07

Height: 5'2

My timing is so off with all of you. For the most part it looks like your all a few hours ahead of me however; the weather in Cali is freakin beautiful right now ...it was about 80 today.

KRISTEN...I am on board, I'd love to hang with you all and meet Cassi!

Dum...Dum...Dum...Dum...WI is tomorrow (if I have the time). I am finishing up my 5th week tomorrow and as of Monday have lost a total of 15 lbs and 9 inches I've been POP for the past two weeks but my pants felt a little snug today (ugh).

Nicole- how long have you been in St. Louis and where did you live before?

Deb- I went to a friends today who is on LAWL too and we whipped up a few of your recipes that you've posted so we can freeze them and enjoy at our leisure

Jillian- Congrats on your 10!

Katie, Wendy, & Paula- Hang in there ladies, you can do it!

I have a busy day tomorrow so I'm sure when I check back in on Thursday I have about 100 pages of posts to read through

Hugs to everyone.

Shea
I can do this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:44 AM   #292  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi everyone! Another busy day at work, so not sure if I'll get to catch up on yesterday's posts. But apparently I'm having company this weekend from all of you so I'd better get cleaning!

I'll check in later.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:54 AM   #293  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all! My assistant manager called in sick, so I ended up having to come in to work at 5:30 AM this morning. YUCK! I am really unmotivated to do work right now.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:09 AM   #294  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

All this talk about people visiting each other and that makes me want to join in. No one ever comes to this part of the world (considering right now it is -32C I don't particularly blame them!!!) I have a week's vacation in May that I don't even know if I'll take as really I'll just be sitting at home!!!

I WI tomorrow I hope. I had planned to this morning but traffic got in the way and I would have been late for work if I had stopped. I'll have to ask my COD tomorrow if we are getting new plans and such like you guys in the US are. We are a new center that just opened in October.

I am working an 11 hour shift today. OT at its best!!!

I must be lucky about the starbucks thing. We only have 1 here and I have only gone once and had one thing. I am not a big coffee drinker and I can't stand the taste of strong coffee so I never know what to get. The last time I had to ask one of my friends who goes what I should get that wouldn't be strong!!! I ended up with some vanilla thingy that was really good - but I can't remember what it was as it has been almost a year ago!!

Well, I should get to work.

I'll be back later!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:45 AM   #295  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Joni - I just heard that there were 2 winners in Mega Ball last night. One ticket was sold in Georgia - so, congratulations - it MUST have been yours, right?

Jillian - WTG on the 10# mark! It feels good to hit a goal, doesn't it?

Kristen - No coffee for lent? eeeks!

Barb - My SIL adopted 2 kids. When she told us about the first one, she was very worried that her Mom and Dad would not bond with the grandkid because of being adopted. It had never even occurred to me that someone would deny a child to be part of the family. Needless to say, both kids are accepted. Your MIL sounds like my Mom, opening her mouth and saying whatever unfiltered thought comes out. I'm sorry that you had to hear it, but you do what you need to do. If she chooses to not love this child, that's her major loss.

Katie - 5:30???!!!?? Good Lord. That's all I have to say.... Good Lord....

OK, well, time to go back to the COD today. It has been a nice 3 week break. Of course, intheir infinite efficiency, although my file has HOLD UNTIL 3/5/07 written all over it, they have left messages at my house every Tuesday for the last 3 weeks looking for me. According to BNWIHS, TO has only netted a .5 loss so far. BOOO!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:03 AM   #296  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh Joni, I am crossing my fingers, toes, and walmart bag for you!

Kim- GL at the COD!

What are some incentives that would be good to set goals for? I used to promise myself something that I wanted for losing a certain amount of weight, like 5 or 10 lbs. The funny thing about this WL journey is that I have really learned to take much better care of myself, and when I want something, I usually buy it. The incentives do not work so well anymore. I am trying to find some new incentives that would help me find a little more willpower to get to goal. Any suggestions?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:51 AM   #297  
on LAWL

Good morning!
I'm busier than all get out today with a big list of things to do, but can't seem to get motivated to move off the computer!

Katie: Like you, I've started to reward myself for goals reached (scale and NSV). My next one is a facial. I've only ever had one before. If I can hit my 30 lb loss mark, I'm booking a facial!

Alannah: Got your PM. Welcome aboard! Always nice to see another Canuck, especially from our cold east coast!

So far, I'm POP, but it's only 11 a.m. hehehehe

Have a great one everyone!
SandyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #298  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

LOLOL Kristen! Come on girlie, maybe the Doc would give us a group discount on the TT's and we could all recouperate together! Bunch of whiney women on pain meds! Wouldnt we be fun???
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:19 AM   #299  

Height: 5'2"

Thought I'd check in real quick before I started something new workwise. Working at home today, so I may go outside to "play" later today. It's sunny and supposed to get up in the mid-60's. I may have to see if my wireless connection will work outside. Probably not since I can barely get a signal downstairs!! Got on the scale this morning and BNWI was 145.5, so I've got 4.5 lbs left in the St. Patty's challenge. Not sure I'm gonna make it, since there's only a week and a half left.

Jason - FIVE starches?!? I'd be in heaven!

Katie - I wasn't even out of bed at 5:30am! Good luck on keeping your energy up today.

Allanah - Brrrr!! This southern girl would DIE up there. The closest I've been is when I went to school in the NC mountains and we had a -10 wind chill one day. It was no fun getting to class that day!!

Kim - Good luck going to your COD today!!

Good morning to everyone else, SHEA, Deb, Nicole, Cassi, Lorraine, Kim#2, Katie, Sandy, and everyone else who hasn't checked in since I last posted.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #300  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTdebster921 View Post
2 1/2 Protein
3 Starch
3 Veggie
2 Fruit
2 Dairy
2 Fat
2 lites

One less fruit, one more dairy, one more fat. The protein values are pretty much the same, some have changed in the newest menu planner book. Now the people at my COD that were on red, have the same protein oz. as a person on gold, but they get like 4 protein servings per day. this is a new plan that was debuted at a LAWL convention that my COD went to a couple of weeks ago, they have pretty much changed everybody over to the new menu.

Jillian- Congrats on the 10 lbs.

Kristen- LMAO- I"M IN, Come get me!!

Wow, today it got up to 65, too bad I had to work. I was definitely out there on my lunch time though. Come on Spring!!!
((Scratching my head)))
May I ask why they put you on GOld2 rather than just the Gold then? I sure wish all the centres were more in line with each other. We haven't gotten any information on Gold2, I am on regular Gold with Lites, now I'm wondering if I should be doing Gold 2.
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote