Old 03-09-2007, 08:00 AM   #421  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Good morning all! Work has been so busy this week that I really haven't had time to keep up with this thread. I hope to catch up on it this weekend, but I wanted to say hi to all of you.

I haven't even been to the COD this week, which you old-timers know is absolutely unheard of. I've stayed OP, even stayed POP at the chinese restaurant w/the in-laws. Irish Fest tomorrow, though, and then I think I will do TO Sun and Mon instead of Mon and Tues. All should be back to normal next week so I can check in more.

Bye for now!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #422  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Cassi - cannot believe you broke your weigh in routine. I'm sure your COD is in a panic!! Sounds like you've been good though.

Paula - thanks for the article on women and lack of sleep! I need all the help I can get

Deb - sounds like a lunch plan for me...thanks!
Quote:
Morningstar Farms brand spicy black bean burger. Heat it up, chop it up and put it on some lettuce with salsa, sour cream, cheese and black olives and you have one super duper taco salad.
Kristen - I think Shea has the right answer....TT (if you are brave enough...I'm not!) will get you the rock.

Busy...gotta run..
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #423  
Barb on LAWL

Here are the invites... The 'pages' flip up to reveil the hotel information and stuff.

I am happy with my loss so far. I am happy to be back in the game! It was such a long hard struggle for me and you all helped me with it ... I am also recommitting myself to personals again!

I am going out to breakfast and then shopping for groceries. I have to make sure I have stuff for the TO Monday and Tuesday.

talk to you all later!
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:14 AM   #424  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Love the invites Barb, very cute! You are doing great, I am really proud of you sticking to it.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:35 AM   #425  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

I just made the best breakfast...1/2c oatmeal with some sugar free maple syrup swirled in with a side of danon fit&free minis (vanilla) with blueberries. HEAVENLY. This is such a switch for me, I used to not eat my first meal till like 1pm most days - this was like being on vacation Ugh, baby crying, gotta run!
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:05 AM   #426  
Lara on LAWL

S/C/G: 176.8/176.8/140

Barbra
Your invites are awesome! I bet it took a lot of work!! Congrats on the big day! It looks like it's coming up!!
Miss Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #427  

S/C/G: 300.4/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is WI!!! I am in hopes of at least maintaining, rather than adding. I am certain I have not lost a pound.

Barb- Congrats on the 4 lbs!!! Your invites look spectacular.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I will check in later with my results.
ElleofALady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #428  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys......I have much to say to all, but limited time. My 11 yo DD woke up at 4:00 a.m. throwing up. I think I have to call the doctor......this is just too many illnesses lately........and 4 yo DS has HUGE tonsils. I am supposed to leave for Wisconsin today around 3:00 pm, and I called my mom to tell her the kids are sick....and she wants us to come anyway. I soo want to go, I just don't know if it is the responsible thing to do. The kids still want to go, of course.........we'll see. I have to run out to get MORE laundry soap......I have more sickly bedding and stuff to wash. Sorry I am such a Debbie Downer..........but I hope to have time to come back and play later If not, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will miss you all if I go XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #429  
Kelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Hey guys......I have much to say to all, but limited time. My 11 yo DD woke up at 4:00 a.m. throwing up. I think I have to call the doctor......this is just too many illnesses lately........and 4 yo DS has HUGE tonsils. I am supposed to leave for Wisconsin today around 3:00 pm, and I called my mom to tell her the kids are sick....and she wants us to come anyway. I soo want to go, I just don't know if it is the responsible thing to do. The kids still want to go, of course.........we'll see. I have to run out to get MORE laundry soap......I have more sickly bedding and stuff to wash. Sorry I am such a Debbie Downer..........but I hope to have time to come back and play later If not, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will miss you all if I go XOXO
Oh my gosh, thats terrible If you DO go, be sure to bring lots of paper towels and plastic bags for the ride
Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #430  
Kelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb316 View Post

Here are the invites... The 'pages' flip up to reveil the hotel information and stuff.

I am happy with my loss so far. I am happy to be back in the game! It was such a long hard struggle for me and you all helped me with it ... I am also recommitting myself to personals again!

I am going out to breakfast and then shopping for groceries. I have to make sure I have stuff for the TO Monday and Tuesday.

talk to you all later!
Congrats on the big day!
Old 03-09-2007, 11:43 AM   #431  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=Mama Nicole;1604092]Hey guys......I have much to say to all, but limited time. My 11 yo DD woke up at 4:00 a.m. throwing up. I think I have to call the doctor......this is just too many illnesses lately........

Sorry you are not feeling well nicole...my son lives in wisconsin with my beautiful daughter in law and my 2 beautiful grandchildren

Well, WI was today...down a pound from wednesday...i am gonna only rely on my friday WI as reliable...too much stress with the up and down .2lb thing....8pound total loss....woooooooooo
lacorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #432  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Agibely - I have researched PCOS before and I do seem to have several symptoms, but my Dr. has never used this term to me. I am going to ask her when I go in to review my lab results.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #433  
Purple (no lites)

Need advice - I don't usually add anything to my water, except lemon juice, but I bought the Crystal Light On-the-Go packets today. If I put one in my water can I still count it toward my water quota, or is it now a diet drink?
Old 03-09-2007, 12:53 PM   #434  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Now it's a diet drink. (sorry to be the bearer of bad news and I'm sure there are others out there who count it as water, but that's the official line from the COD)
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #435  
Purple (no lites)

Thanks, Cassi. I really don't mind, I just wanted to make sure I don't mess up my water intake.