Old 03-08-2007, 09:22 PM   #406  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Nicole I am on strike.. ODD has had the worst cough I've ever heard.. it's a dry one but at the end of a session it makes her gag.. so she just semi threw up all over her bedding.. I went in, changed it and lay down with her to get her to sleep as she kept hacking in my face.. oh I was just struggling to get through today, watch my Survivor and do my meal plan in my jammies.
Also potty training YDD so today twice she kept telling us she had to go #2. Both times she sat on the potty, nothing and then walked away.. both times she pooped on my floor.
I'm done with bodily fluids, going to put on a parka and go lock myself in the shed outside.. maybe with some mini eggs! I was in the mall yesterday and Dairy Queen had a flavor of the month for Blizzards..chocolate mint Oreo.. after the last 2 weeks I told DH I am getting a small one this weekend to split with him!! My dad is coming to stay this weekend too so I have to find some time/way to disinfect this house, make up a bed for him and try to appear like a witty charming person
Warning.. if I am up on the sclae at all after doing my Slimfat this week.. there will be a riot at my COD and I shall mow people down on my way home.

Okay that feels better..

BARB.......WAY TO GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you hung in there and it paid off xoxxox
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:25 PM   #407  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Ya'll wish me good luck tomorrow morning. I'm speaking at an Open House at our COD. At WI today they told me another lady from my church called to make an appointment for a consultation. She's the 3rd one so far to join!(well if she does) Seems I've been an inspiration and that feels good! Sooo hopefully I'll be able to speak tomorrow without fainting and can inspire somebody else! LOL They took a new picture of me today to hang up with my before picture. I said excuse me, thats not me, that girl was WAY fat LOL Man unfortunately pictures dont lie! At least I like the new one much better!

Before I go speak I gotta go talk to an A$$ of a teacher for has decided its fun to pick on my daughter. Told her today he was calling her momma...SO Momma is just gonna pop in to his class and tell him I heard he needed to talk to me! I'm really looking forward to him telling me how bad my daughter is, thats never been in trouble the whole 4 years shes been there. And hasnt been in trouble this year in anybody elses class but his! Sure helps that I work there and nobody will call the cops when they see me roaming around the halls! Shes got 9 more weeks before graduation and either she's gonna make it or I'm going to kill him! Ya'll start collecting the bail money.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #408  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Nicole I am on strike.. ODD has had the worst cough I've ever heard.. it's a dry one but at the end of a session it makes her gag.. so she just semi threw up all over her bedding.. I went in, changed it and lay down with her to get her to sleep as she kept hacking in my face.. oh I was just struggling to get through today, watch my Survivor and do my meal plan in my jammies.
Also potty training YDD so today twice she kept telling us she had to go #2. Both times she sat on the potty, nothing and then walked away.. both times she pooped on my floor.
I'm done with bodily fluids, going to put on a parka and go lock myself in the shed outside.. maybe with some mini eggs! I was in the mall yesterday and Dairy Queen had a flavor of the month for Blizzards..chocolate mint Oreo.. after the last 2 weeks I told DH I am getting a small one this weekend to split with him!! My dad is coming to stay this weekend too so I have to find some time/way to disinfect this house, make up a bed for him and try to appear like a witty charming person
Warning.. if I am up on the sclae at all after doing my Slimfat this week.. there will be a riot at my COD and I shall mow people down on my way home.

Okay that feels better..

BARB.......WAY TO GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you hung in there and it paid off xoxxox
Im new here, so bear with me...how old are your daughters? I have a 8 year old girl, a 5yr old daughter, a 3 year old son and an 11m old daughter. Potty training is the WORST. I am dreading this last one, the other three were no walk in the park (shudders thinking about it). Hang in there!!!!
Kelli

PS- your weight loss is impressive!
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #409  
Kelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
Ya'll wish me good luck tomorrow morning. I'm speaking at an Open House at our COD. At WI today they told me another lady from my church called to make an appointment for a consultation. She's the 3rd one so far to join!(well if she does) Seems I've been an inspiration and that feels good! Sooo hopefully I'll be able to speak tomorrow without fainting and can inspire somebody else! LOL They took a new picture of me today to hang up with my before picture. I said excuse me, thats not me, that girl was WAY fat LOL Man unfortunately pictures dont lie! At least I like the new one much better!

Before I go speak I gotta go talk to an A$$ of a teacher for has decided its fun to pick on my daughter. Told her today he was calling her momma...SO Momma is just gonna pop in to his class and tell him I heard he needed to talk to me! I'm really looking forward to him telling me how bad my daughter is, thats never been in trouble the whole 4 years shes been there. And hasnt been in trouble this year in anybody elses class but his! Sure helps that I work there and nobody will call the cops when they see me roaming around the halls! Shes got 9 more weeks before graduation and either she's gonna make it or I'm going to kill him! Ya'll start collecting the bail money.
I hope your COD gives you something for bringing in new customers...our used to give you $50 and each recruit got their program at 50% off!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #410  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5'5"

dr praegers is not like the other veggie burgers...they are what a crab cake is to a fish stick...
lacorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #411  
Kelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacorso View Post
dr praegers is not like the other veggie burgers...they are what a crab cake is to a fish stick...
they really are- try them!!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #412  
Shea- LAWL since 1/30/07

Height: 5'2

I'm in a smaller size...
In A Bra!
WHY are they the first to shrink???
I'm just gonna say it's the back fat melting away...yeah, that's it...back fat

Joni- We made the baked ziti, diet coke sloppy joes, and chicken chili (from the LAWL book). We had the ziti last night...yummy

Kristen- Looks like you have a tough decision to make...tummy tuck or big rock, there's no way you can talk him into both??? Maybe if you go for the TT he'll buy you the rock because you'll be lookin so smokin hot he'll want to make sure everyone knows you are definitely taken. Hmmm

Wendy- Thanks for the link to the ideal weight site. That's seems so much more attainable than 110 for goodness sakes!

Jillian- Happy Birthday and have a safe trip.

Letishia

Paula- I have heard that the pill makes you gain weight?!?!?

Kim- It must feel SO good to be so close to your goal, congratulations.

Barb- Geesh, what a lot of work doing your own invitations. I can't wait to see what they look like, beautiful I'm sure.

Miss Hawthorne - BACK

Bocca Burgers...I love em'. I am on red too so I get 2 burgers as 1 protein. I like to have them on a lightly toasted bagel with a tiny bit of FF mayo and melted mozzarella

And a Good Evening to all!

Shea
I can do this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #413  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Tomorrow after these amaretto martinis wear off HEE!! HEE!! I will take pictures of the invites. I am really proud of them.

Katie: I LOVE THE OFFICE... It makes me laugh EVERY time I see it. Even if I have seen the episode before.
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:55 PM   #414  
Barb on LAWL

Quote:
I'm in a smaller size...
In A Bra!
WHY are they the first to shrink???
That would make me mad if that was what was melting away!
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #415  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=I can do this;1603437][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I'm in a smaller size...
In A Bra!
[SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"] WHY are they the first to shrink???

I also hate when they shrink first...also, i hate when people ask if i am losing weight because "they can tell in my face"...the last thing i want is a smaller face on my big fat body to make me look bigger, damn it....i didnt join LA to shrink my head!!!
lacorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #416  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Barb -- Way to go!!!!! 1lb loss for every day you've been POP, now that's a just reward. Good for you.

Quote:
also hate when they shrink first...also, i hate when people ask if i am losing weight because "they can tell in my face"...the last thing i want is a smaller face on my big fat body to make me look bigger, damn it....i didnt join LA to shrink my head!!!
Linda -- Your comment about a smaller face cracked me up. People say that to me all the time..."I can see it in your face", well, I too would much rather hear that they can see it in my @ss.

Finally I showed a loss today, 2.6lbs since Tuesday. I can't take all the credit though, I have to thank TOM for packing up and moving on out. Still, I'll take it, and hope to see a bit more gone by Saturday. I'd love to hit the 20lbs lost mark by this weekend.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #417  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Okay, you all have talked me into the veggie burger. I am going to get some when I go shopping tomorrow.

Barb – Yeah, I’m so glad you’re back on track. 4lbs is great!

Joni – I can’t sleep either! When your hormones are messed up, it affects everything in your life. My best friend (she worries about me…love her) gave me this article: http://www.womentowomen.com/fatiguea...s/insomnia.asp. It really explains a lot.

Nicole, Wendy, & Kristen – I feel for you still nursing sick children. I hope all the kiddos start feeling better soon.

Shea – Yea…back fat, that’s it. I made the diet coke sloppy joes last night, my DH really like them. I know the pill/weight gain thing sounds weird, but I think it has something to do with my hormone imbalance. I produce too much male hormone...great, I really don't need anymore male anything in my life.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:08 AM   #418  
Lara on LAWL

S/C/G: 176.8/176.8/140

OK, all done with TO!! I am going to go to bed and see what the scale says in the morning...
I didn't work out today like I had wanted to, but I did get some exercise packing up some things. An apartment building in a nearby town burnt down earlier this week, and we are moving and so I loaded up my truck with things that we were going to give to Goodwill or put on a garage sale and tomorrow I am going to run it and some of my co-workers stuff over to a drive they are having. I am happy to say that a couple of bags of the clothes were too big! Hopefully in a couple of months I will have more to donate! It's nice though to feel like I am contributing something. I am also going to see if my company wants to give a monetary gift. That would be nice of them, I think! I know they could afford it! It's insurance!
Shea - I totally hear you on losing weight in the ladies! It's the worst! I have plenty to spare in the caboose, but no extra in the front!!
I am going to go to bed and dream of starches and dairy! Here's to a POP day for EVERYONE tomorrow!

Lara
Miss Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:53 AM   #419  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Barb- You are doing great, glad you are back in the game!!!

Shea- The only one in this house bummed about the girls getting smaller is DH. I have gone from wearing a 40J (yes, you read that right), to wearing a 34DDD. Do you know how freaking hard it is to find a size 34DDD bra?!?!? The only thing I don't like about it as that they are beginning to look like deflated water balloons. But after I reach my goal and stay there for 6 months, I will get the girls lifted. DH is thinking more along the lines of Pamela Anderson, but I just tell him to keep dreaming.

Paula- I think Jillian and Cassi said this earlier, but I love the Morningstar Farms brand spicy black bean burger. Heat it up, chop it up and put it on some lettuce with salsa, sour cream, cheese and black olives and you have one super duper taco salad.

I just bought the gardenburger brand portabello mushroom one, haven't tried it yet, but I read on HG that if you love mushrooms, you'll love this one.

Kim2- Have fun speaking at the open house. Thank you for reminding me that is tomorrow, I guess today now, I am not going anywhere near that place tomorrow. Hate waiting!!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:32 AM   #420  
Ally on LAWL

S/C/G: 203.6/171.4/133.6

Height: 5'2

Paula-the hormone inbalance you are talking about, with too much "male" hormone sounds like PCOS. Polycistic ovarian syndrome. I have it, and the doc's have told me I produced more testosterone then most women (but obvoiusly no where near what men produce!) Maybe you already know this, but thought i would throw it out there if you didn't. Good luck!
Agibely is offline   Reply With Quote