Old 03-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #226  
on LAWL

Holy cow....how could I be on the board this long and not figure out that this is where all the action is???? Duh! hehehe

I'm looking forward to getting caught up on the 15 pages of posts here now, and getting in on the action. I just posted a rant on the board re: my frustration with a plan change so won't get into it here.

Hopefully NOW I'll get to know more of you!
Sandy
SandyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #227  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb316 View Post
I am trying hard to stay POP today... I want some chocolate...

mamabanana~ I am sorry if I missed your first name.. I don't know the details of blue so I cant tell you if it is the same or not..

OMG.. I am not a happy person right now. I was talking to the FMIL and I told her that Phil and I were going to get another dog after the honeymoon. I then told her that we talked about adoption and how hard it would be with 2 dogs and a baby and if we were going to do it or not. I told him we would probably have to go out of the country and it is probably expensive.. I said your mom would be happy if we adopt (she spoils her only Granddaughter our niece to no end) anyway, I am telling her this and she says well dont adopt because of me. I just figured you two were not going to adopt and it is expensive would you want to spend the $.. WHAT?? DO WE WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY? This hurt me. I mean she NEVER ASKED US IF WE WERE GOING TO. It is like she doesn't care. Now, I LOVE THIS LADY more then my mother but I am hurt. It was like she was telling me that Morgan is #1 why would she want another one. Maybe I am being sensitive... Who knows.
SHEESH I want to go eat now, I wont but I want to.
Sorry, I had to vent... ARRRGGHH~
Blue is 2.5P, 3S,3V,3Fruit, 1F,1D- isnt that the same?
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #228  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Blue has the smaller protein sizes (4 oz of beef, 6 oz of chicken), what does gold have?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #229  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Gold two has smaller portion sizes example.. chicken is 4oz and beef ground is 3oz and 2fruits and 2 dairy
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #230  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Gold 2 is cooked weight on meats, the other plans are raw weight
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5'5"

WI is supposed to be today, but i woke up still feeling the effects of the brownie and cookie that i ate on my birthday, not sure if i want to embarrass myself and go....they may be changing me to a plan lower than the blue, i think they said purple, which is one less starch and 1/2 less protein...why dont they give you the option of cutting out an la lite??...does anyone know what the la lite exchange is?

Thanks....LINDA
lacorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #232  
Katie

Okay, so I have not really said much about this, but I have been a total diet disaster for the last couple of weeks. I have been hitting the gym hard 4 times a week, working with my trainer, and doing great that way. Eating, however, has been a bad scene. The food plan that my trainer gives me is just not working out. There are too many holes in it, no dairy, and you are supposed to drink their shakes 3 times a day, which to me is too much. Add the extreme desire to eat for emotional reasons, and I have really been fouling things up. I have decided to go back to the red plan, and add 2 of the trainers shakes a day. They want to see me in the 1400 calories per day range, and that will put me right there. I will also keep my fitday journal diligently, so that I can see right where I am at. I had a red plan breakfast this morning. I can do this, right? RIGHT!
Old 03-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #233  
Kelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOfThreeTeens View Post
Gold 2 is cooked weight on meats, the other plans are raw weight
So why would someone be on Gold2 and not Gold regular?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:27 AM   #234  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

YES Katie you can do this, you HAVE been doing this! Just hang in there girl!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Katie - You KNOW that you can do this. You just need to take baby steps. Going back to red is a good idea because you know the plan and it is enough food for you. Hopefully you can get used to it and focus on one POP day at a time.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:29 PM   #236  
on LAWL

Go Katie Go!!!! I always feel that continuing to get to the gym despite any poor food choices I may make is still a victory. Sounds like you are victorious in several ways - hitting the gym, following a plan and getting right back on track! Go! Go! Go!
SandyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:13 PM   #237  

Height: 5'2"

I know I'm WAY behind on personals, but just wanted to jump in and say that I was down another 1.2 lbs. today. Yay! I'm almost half way there. Oh, and I'm thinking about getting Lasik. Anyone else here had Lasik, and if so, are you happy with it? Would so love to be without glasses and contacts!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #238  
Kelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamato2girls View Post
I know I'm WAY behind on personals, but just wanted to jump in and say that I was down another 1.2 lbs. today. Yay! I'm almost half way there. Oh, and I'm thinking about getting Lasik. Anyone else here had Lasik, and if so, are you happy with it? Would so love to be without glasses and contacts!!
Awesome! Im new here, so pardon me..which color plan are you on?
Old 03-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #239  

Height: 5'2"

Welcome! Gold w/lites.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #240  
Katie

Thanks for all of the encouragement guys. So far so good today!