Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 09:23 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 196.5/185/125 (Reboot 2017)

Height: 5'2"

Briael; That's so great of you to help animals find homes and congrats on the milestone loss despite your eating over the weekend!

CenTXChk; Great job getting back on track, I hope you didn't beat yourself up too much over the off plan eating.

Sue; fingers crossed for your WI and your DH appointment. I hope you both have the relief of a diagnosis soon and that it is not serious.

Ro22; Don't be discouraged, but I agree about replacing some of the burned calories and I'm sure next WI will be better.

I have not been able to get back into my exercise routine, and find it so funny how easy it is to fall out of routine when I know how good I feel after, but I can't bring myself to get out of bed when my alarm goes off. I've been staying under the covers as late as I possibly can before I have to get up to make it to work on time. I might have to switch to the evenings instead of the mornings. And soccer and ball hockey are coming to an end so I really need to make the effort.

It's still too cold in the mornings for me to want to ride my bike to work, but we did hit 12 degrees over the last couple of days. Of course we are back to an expected high of 4 I believe.

I hope everyone is doing well
Old 05-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #47  
Serial Dieter

S/C/G: 320/278/200

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
Great Job on the loss! Into the 220's is fantastic...I remember my disbelief when I got there lol....had to look twice at the scale. Well I am pretty confident unless I gain 2 Lbs this morning that I will finally make it into my fantasy land...AKA Onederland. I will keep you posted as soon as I can, but my home scale was at 200.9 and the clinic scale is usually 1 lb less....fingers crossed.
Yes, it's hard to believe sometimes. BEST OF LUCK at your weigh-in today -- I am rooting for a Onderland victory for you!! That is such a huge milestone.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Briael and Avalon - congrats to both of you on reaching milestones!!! You are very inspirational and I'm glad you're sharing your journeys with us

Sue - everything's still crossed, waiting for your update!!
Old 05-05-2015, 11:38 AM   #49  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Sue - I'm on tenterhooks here, waiting to hear if we need the balloons and Onerderland party for you! Good luck!

CenTX - Using the dog for hills is cheating LOL .. but nice that you got some time with her! and you both enjoyed the walk.

Alexandra - Yay for the predictive regression line being fairly accurate and congrats on the 220s! Isn't it great when you drop another decade of weight?
Old 05-05-2015, 12:34 PM   #50  
Serial Dieter

I hear you Briael, it's rare that we have the opportunity to turn back the clock on some (any) aspect of our lives!

I see you have recently melted off another pound, our total losses are running neck in neck right now -- so I am thinking of you as my "running mate"!

Last edited by Avalon1957; 05-05-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:02 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

OK People move over and let me join you in Onederland! I did it

So freaking excited!

Anyway now on to less exciting news...Oncologist is referring DH to an orthepedic dr. think we need to have surgery and remove a portion of the rib that is affected and then send that out for evaluation. So we wait again...Ugh...so frustrating but he is still 60% certain we are not dealing with a cancer so I keep hope.

Headed off to Trader Joes after the dr apt and stocked up on veggies for the week. Have a bunch of fresh stuff and dinner tonight and for the next few lunches. Love that I don't have to dig around for scraps LOL... Thinking that I should slow up thursday and friday so easier to get to the store then..

OK off and running. I have contracts to write!
Old 05-05-2015, 03:28 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 196.5/185/125 (Reboot 2017)

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

So freaking excited!

Anyway now on to less exciting news...Oncologist is referring DH to an orthepedic dr. think we need to have surgery and remove a portion of the rib that is affected and then send that out for evaluation. So we wait again...Ugh...so frustrating but he is still 60% certain we are not dealing with a cancer so I keep hope.

Headed off to Trader Joes after the dr apt and stocked up on veggies for the week. Have a bunch of fresh stuff and dinner tonight and for the next few lunches. Love that I don't have to dig around for scraps LOL... Thinking that I should slow up thursday and friday so easier to get to the store then..

WAHOO SUE!!!!!!!
I think most of us were waiting impatiently for you to post your WI results Congrats and welcome to onederland

Sorry that your DH still needs more testing, but hoping along with you that it's not cancer.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:29 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

WOOOOHOOOO! Awesome, Sue, and welcome to Onederland!!!
And fairly good news about your DH!
YESSSSS!

Liana

Last edited by canadjineh; 05-05-2015 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #54  
Serial Dieter

Onederland and good medical news ... that's a balloon day !

Last edited by Avalon1957; 05-05-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:15 PM   #55  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeterminedDieter View Post

I have not been able to get back into my exercise routine, and find it so funny how easy it is to fall out of routine when I know how good I feel after, but I can't bring myself to get out of bed when my alarm goes off. I've been staying under the covers as late as I possibly can before I have to get up to make it to work on time. I might have to switch to the evenings instead of the mornings. And soccer and ball hockey are coming to an end so I really need to make the effort.

It's still too cold in the mornings for me to want to ride my bike to work, but we did hit 12 degrees over the last couple of days. Of course we are back to an expected high of 4 I believe.

I hope everyone is doing well
Go with how you feel. The exercise will always be there when you're ready. Maybe it's a little burnout from all the activity at your cabin? You could always trying doing "stovetop squats" when you're cooking! I find that if I do a few while I'm watching the timer tick down instead of going back to the sofa and watching TV I get exercise in on days when I don't feel like doing anything.

Oh, and I don't find homes for kitties. That's already been done long before I get involved. I am just a driver in a chain of volunteers. We pre-arrange when and where we're meeting the driver ahead and the driver to follow and do a kitty (or in many cases KITTIES) handover. If you're interested their website is here or you can find them on Facebook under URRKN, too.

Quote:

So freaking excited!

Woot Woot Wooot ..... *does the happy dance with imaginary ballooons" .. Sue's a Onedergirl .. Yay! Congrats Sue, such a happy day for you.

Glad to hear that the oncologist doesn't think it's cancer, that IS great news. Fingers crossed that they can get to the bottom of what is ailing hubby, and get him on the road to treatment and recovery.

Sitting here enjoying my Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger tea with a whole teaspoon of ginger while I catch up on the forums!

Seems like it's a good week all round - well done Team Summer!
Old 05-05-2015, 04:21 PM   #56  

Quote:
Wonderful
Old 05-05-2015, 05:05 PM   #57  

Quote:

So freaking excited!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9 :

You totally did it, plus packed up another pound to go with it!
Old 05-05-2015, 08:14 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 265.6/154/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

So freaking excited!
Oh Sue!! I knew it!! WTG Girl! You hit Onderland like a boss!

I am so proud of you! Say goodbye to the 200's forever!
Old 05-06-2015, 06:23 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Good Morning everyone and thanks for all the kudos! I got on the scale today and I am still in Onederland LOL Normally not a everyday WI gal, but needed to make sure yesterday was not a fluke LOL....

Off and running this morning. Have to be at a house about 45 minutes from here for an inspection bright and early at 9. DS came home sick from golf last night with a fever of 102. He is now staying home today ...ugh bad week to be sick with AP exams...oh well.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #60  

Good morning all!

Well that fickle scale was not my friend today, a couple of pounds up. But my hydration level was better this week, so my fat & muscle #'s looked good.

So my coach has me going "back to basics" this week - taking a break from restricteds and the higher carb non-restricteds. Time to shake things up a little bit!
Closed Thread