Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 11:50 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful4Health View Post
Frawniemae you look fantastic - I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think the shirt might already be a little big on you
Heheheh, I agree... It's already a bit droopy in the front, frawniemae, lol. No more tummy to fill it out. Time for a new top

Liana
Old 04-09-2015, 12:00 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Frawniemae - great attitude always. Have a great trip... I know you will be sucessful.

Geez, this month I don't think anyone is more happier than me that TOM came. I was such a grouch! I apologized to my family individually. So grateful I have a loving family. There were some others things in there that were thrown into the mix that made it this way, but I am happy that I didn't even go for an extra something.

I have reached countdown mode for my upcoming trip in May. We will be celebrating 15 years and are taking our girls with us to Cancun. I just keep telling myself I'm close to phasing off. Last time I reached goal, I wasn't in the best state emotionally with myself and DH, but this time it is definetely different. We have made great progress since 2012 and it makes it that much sweeter to celebrate 15 years together! Happy Thursday

Last edited by momat40; 04-09-2015 at 12:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:48 PM   #228  
Ready to Reboot!

S/C/G: 165.8/161.4/150 (Reboot 2)

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prism57966 View Post
miwi, you are rocking it girl!!!! keep up the good work!
I just saw this from earlier. Thanks so much.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:49 PM   #229  
Started IP 1/9/2015

S/C/G: 237/140/140

Height: 5'3"

Hello all! I've been lurking out here for a while being pretty quiet, but thought I'd let you all know that I'm still here and going strong. Yay for all our January starters, everyone is doing so well!

I've felt a surge of motivation since hitting the 40 lbs. mark. Isn't it wonderful when you see someone you haven't seen in a while and to see the look on their face? I'm still amazed at how well things have been going on this diet. My big obstacle now is to get myself moving more and exercising. I think it is the right time now, but boy is that a hard nut to crack for me!

Great to see everyone is still on board and doing great. Thanks for all your motivational stories!
Old 04-13-2015, 11:08 AM   #230  
Ready to Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltKatonIP View Post
Hello all! I've been lurking out here for a while being pretty quiet, but thought I'd let you all know that I'm still here and going strong. Yay for all our January starters, everyone is doing so well!

I've felt a surge of motivation since hitting the 40 lbs. mark. Isn't it wonderful when you see someone you haven't seen in a while and to see the look on their face? I'm still amazed at how well things have been going on this diet. My big obstacle now is to get myself moving more and exercising. I think it is the right time now, but boy is that a hard nut to crack for me!

Great to see everyone is still on board and doing great. Thanks for all your motivational stories!
Congrats on hitting the 40 lbs mark. That is fabulous! I hope to do the same this week or next week. It is wonderful when people see you and notice the difference! They don't always know it's because of weight loss. Some say, "You look really good today. I like that scarf." Ha! Like my scarf made me look this good! We have been walking with the nicer weather, but no major exercise. I am waiting until Phase 3 to counterbalance the carbs with exercise. Congrats again, and I wish us all well for the future.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:29 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 245/188/175

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltKatonIP View Post

Congrats on hitting the 40lbs mark, I too just hit that mark! So exciting to reach my mini-goals, my next one isn't for a while. I want to start taking walks after work. Have a great week!
Old 04-14-2015, 06:23 AM   #232  
Started IP Jan 5/15

S/C/G: 210/206/165

Height: 5'7"

January starters rock!!!
It is very funny what people say or don't say when they notice a weight loss. I found people started commenting only after I hit the 40lb mark. I was out recently with a co-worker for lunch (she was eating and I was having tea) when I told her why she said "persevere because one day it will show". I thinking what!!!do you need your glasses changed LOLOL
Old 04-27-2015, 09:38 PM   #233  

S/C/G: IP start 01/09/15 -226/191/150

Height: 5'3''

hey y'all...i'm really struggling the past few weeks. i haven't gained any weight, but havent lost any either. i just feel like i can't get my mind right. my clinic closed and i've found a new one, but just cant get back in the groove. inspiration please?
Old 04-27-2015, 10:13 PM   #234  

Prism:
Jump into the Daily Chat.
It is an ongoing source of support!

We do what we make up our minds to do & other situations only derail us when we let them. I'm amazed how well I do when my head is 100% in the "game".
Old 04-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #235  
Started IP Jan 5/15

S/C/G: 210/206/165

Height: 5'7"

Prism. You can do it, think of the reasons you started and what you wanted to accomplish. Not gaining any weight over the last few weeks and reaching out to us shows your strength and determination.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:58 AM   #236  
Started IP 1/9/2015

Prism57966: Hey! You and I both started on the same date, are the same height and are also around the same weight-wise right now! Just focus on the positives - buy a few new pieces of clothes (not too many - because they won't fit for long!), if you haven't already. If you are still wearing your old clothes, which are probably looking pretty baggy by now, you may not feel like you've accomplished as much as if you wear clothes that fit you well and you look good in. Go get a mani or a pedi - do something to treat yourself (just not food!). The positive feelings will definitely help you get through the funk. The food is not important. What's important is YOU!!!
Old 05-01-2015, 12:53 PM   #237  
Ready to Reboot!

One week from tomorrow I will be phased completely off for vacation. I know a lot of people on here continue with IP while on vacation and I think that's awesome. My husband and I ultimately decided that we were going to phase down in case of circumstances when IP would be too challenging it would possibly lead us to cheat. We are phasing down appropriately, and will return to Phase 1 as soon as we return (actually on the way home.) But I am totally excited about my weight loss, and I continued to lose weight while on Phase 2 so that's great. I hope everyone is well.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:06 AM   #238  
Started IP 1/9/2015

How are all the January starters doing today? Thought this thread could use a bump. I just passed the 4 month mark and still going strong.

However, for some reason, I've been feeling a bit "flabby" lately, even though I'm 50 lbs down! What's up with that? Maybe I'm just impatient for the rest of it to come off? Anyone else feeling like that? I have my weigh-in today and I really hope my numbers are good - I need the boost!
Old 05-14-2015, 08:43 AM   #239  

S/C/G: 202/168/160

Height: 5'8"

Just checking back in. I've been very busy the last month. So great to see everyone is doing well. I should hit 40 lb mark next week. Don't mind my ticker I need to update. I'm still rolling along. Kind of been in a little slump. When you get near goal I understand things slow considerably. Just ready to get to phase 2. This diet has been awesome for me. I tell everyone who questions me about ip.
have a great op day.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:06 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 245/188/175

Height: 5'5

Hey there, I'm holding steady. Down 50lbs! I have just 20 lbs until my goal. My fiance is done and phased off successfully. Just about everything is big on me now, excited to shop in a few weeks for some new items. Keep the momentum up folks!
Closed Thread