Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 07:23 PM   #211  
Started IP Jan 5/15

S/C/G: 210/206/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelgrl87 View Post
Hzldream, you are so right. Time has flown. I saw something that says six months from you now you will be glad you didn't stop. It was referring to exercising but I think it fits our situation also.
Arobed, I think some light cardio will definitely get things moving again. My coach has recommended to those who have been on program a few weeks to start walking a little each day. I was an exerciser before IP (although still overweight) so I have been exercising for the last few weeks. I know it helps me. I do have to be careful and not do too much or my appetite seems to come back. I like to keep that beast locked away if you know what I mean.
Hoping everyone has a great day and we all see losses at next weigh in.
Remember, we got this.
It has definitely helped I know what you mean about the beast
Old 04-06-2015, 05:30 PM   #212  
Started IP Jan 5/15

Hi all the very quiet January starters (or at least on this thread) LOL. I am checking in at the beginning of our 4 th month on this journey. I am still 100% OP but I have been quiet on the forum however I do read everyday. The diet is really an integrated part of my life now and I have had some great NSV that have really motivated me. Hope everyone is doing great
Old 04-06-2015, 05:56 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 245/188/175

Height: 5'5

Hi there Arobed! I'm creeping along, but in a great way! I hit the 40lb loss goal which was amazing. I too have been quiet but read the forum every day!

Jeans are beginning to get really saggy, soo I need a belt. Also a personal NSV is that I can see the physical difference in old photos now. I'm going to Vegas at the end of May and looking forward to see what I'll look like then.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:04 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 202/168/160

Height: 5'8"

Just checking in. Arobed, I agree with totally being into the IP frame of mind. It is just almost second nature to me. I am still 100% OP too. I have lost 32 pounds now and couldn't be more thrilled. I have had two friends begin IP. I tell them if they commit to it they will definitely see results.
Hlzdream. 40 lbs is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Let's keep plugging along.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:48 PM   #215  
Ready to Reboot!

S/C/G: 165.8/161.4/150 (Reboot 2)

Height: 5'3

All is well here with me. People are constantly stopping me and asking about my weight loss. People are seriously asking me to tell them how I did it! I've lost 33 lbs, and it has definitely made a difference. I am going on vacation in a month and have chosen to phase down temporarily due to problems with food choice. However, I still plan to make good choices and stay low carb/low fat while I'm gone. When I come back it will be back to Phase 1 and meeting my goal.

So glad to see everyone doing well. I mostly use the "What are you eating?" post as a journal, but otherwise post very little. I do read every day and find the support amazing.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:39 AM   #216  

S/C/G: IP start 01/09/15 -226/191/150

Height: 5'3''

::roll call::

i'm here....its been awhile since i've been on the boards, but still OP (with the exception of my birthday and a funeral) and down 35lbs! i have decreased my work hours, so hopefully will have more time to check in for motivation and new ideas to stay on track.

hope you all are doing well... keep up the good work!
Old 04-08-2015, 12:40 AM   #217  

S/C/G: IP start 01/09/15 -226/191/150

Height: 5'3''

miwi, you are rocking it girl!!!! keep up the good work!
Old 04-08-2015, 06:42 AM   #218  
Started IP Jan 5/15

My weight has been stuck the last few days which always happens after the T.O.M frustrating yes but I know it is temporary. So I keep telling myself . Also finishing my semester at school so the stress level is crazy
Old 04-08-2015, 06:45 AM   #219  
Started IP Jan 5/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prism57966 View Post
::roll call::
Very funny I like it!!
Old 04-08-2015, 09:26 AM   #220  

S/C/G: 245/188/175

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobed View Post
My weight has been stuck the last few days which always happens after the T.O.M frustrating yes but I know it is temporary. So I keep telling myself . Also finishing my semester at school so the stress level is crazy
Ohh I can relate, TOM can really put a damper on things. That happened to me 2 weeks ago, but last week was great. This week it seems a little slow but its just Wednesday. I weigh in every Saturday...so we shall see.

Have a great day all!

Last edited by Hzldream; 04-08-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:59 AM   #221  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

Can't believe I'm going into my 4th month now! My ticker below shows my progress and sometime I still have to check to make sure it is actually mine that I am looking at! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could be successful in losing so much weight. IP is my way of life now and I do not intend to ever go back to the old way of living that was surely killing me. I am slowly working in some light toning exercises and very light aerobics. I've never been one to exercise, so I'm finding this is the hardest part of my healthier lifestyle! But I know if I don't, just losing the weight will not allow me to do the things I want to do (longer hikes, high country hikes, keeping up with a very active grand daughter, etc). Loose and baggy skin will become a huge problem once I reach my goal weight (which is nearly half my starting weight) and I know surgery may be needed but I hope to avoid it. We'll just have to see how that goes. I'm still a long ways from that and I know to give my body 6mos to a year to adjust before making any kind of decision about surgery. So....until then, I will celebrate every pound I lose because I know slowly but surely that lean and fit 'skinny" girl who lives deep down inside of me is just waiting for her chance to be free of all this fat!

Soldier on peeps! We've got this!!!
(this isn't the best pic but It's the first where I really can see the difference! That's my beautiful granddaughter going after eggs at our church Easter egghunt.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg easter 2015.jpg (43.1 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by frawniemae; 04-08-2015 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #222  
Ready to Reboot!

S/C/G: 165.8/161.4/150 (Reboot 2)

Height: 5'3

frawniemae, I never miss your posts. You are so inspirational. I LOVE your Easter shirt. Rock it girl!
Old 04-08-2015, 04:45 PM   #223  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWi View Post
frawniemae, I never miss your posts. You are so inspirational. I LOVE your Easter shirt. Rock it girl!
Thanks! It's been hanging in my closet for about three years. T'was one of my favs and when I outgrew it, I couldn't bear to part with it! So glad I didn't! I'm afraid, however, that when it gets TOO big for me, I'll have to let it go...I am not going to grow back into anything!! Not this time!
Old 04-09-2015, 06:58 AM   #224  

S/C/G: 202/168/160

Height: 5'8"

Frawniemae, what a great pic. You are looking great. My husband and I had our pic made Sunday before church. It was nice to look at pic of myself and not cringe. I know what you mean about your ticker. It is hard for me to wrap my head around being 32 lbs lighter. IP for me has truly been a life changer.
I too have had people commenting on my weight loss. Of course, everyone wants to know what I am doing. I am all to happy and excited to tell them about IP. The funniest thing that has been said to me since losing the weight is "everytime I see you - you are getting taller". I guess losing some of my width makes me look even taller. LOL.
As always, have a great OP day and stay the course.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:40 AM   #225  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post
Thanks! It's been hanging in my closet for about three years. T'was one of my favs and when I outgrew it, I couldn't bear to part with it! So glad I didn't! I'm afraid, however, that when it gets TOO big for me, I'll have to let it go...I am not going to grow back into anything!! Not this time!
Frawniemae you look fantastic - I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think the shirt might already be a little big on you

Rebelgrl for me people seem obsessed with my "new haircut" which basically has been the same for a year - I think they can just see something changed but aren't sure how to express it.
Closed Thread