Old 03-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #496  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornsFan View Post
I got back from Miami (Key Biscayne) last Monday and was furiously trying to get caught up on some work (plus it was spring break). Gentleman....I think I redefined Gluttony during my week in Key Biscayne. I drank and ate to excess every night! There was about a 2 day window when I got back that I didn't get back OP. I did swing by my coaches office last week and picked up my food and I am happy to report that I am back OP. I have dropped the extra pounds the scale was registering for me and will go back on Wednesday for my WI. The only thing that sux is I think I have the flu and I am about to head to the DR. I may have to push my WI until Friday. I will report back with progress!
Glad you made it back alive and still mostly on track. Guess the only other one missing since vacation is Leadedge. Hopefully he wasn't on a Carnival Cruise.
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 282/240/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
I thought you were about to say 'There was about a 2 day window that I totally can't remember anything I did.'

It's great you were able to drop those extra lbs you picked up.
Thats funny! There was definitely some blackout periods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
Glad you made it back alive and still mostly on track. Guess the only other one missing since vacation is Leadedge. Hopefully he wasn't on a Carnival Cruise.
That's funny....I don't care who you are!!!
HornsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 250/195/190

Height: 5'11.5"

Glad to see the chatter, it was lonely around here this weekend. Had to peek in on the women's threads! Lol...

Had a couple of people at work come to me today and say, " ok this diet thing you are on is for real tell me about it"

I guess the number is 35lbs for people to start saying what the h@^l are you doing.

Wore a suit today that had pleats in the front and the back, because of the gather from the extra fabric. Trying to find thrift shop suits is difficult unless you want leisure suits or 4 button jackets.

Keep up the hard work. Like Billy Crystal said, "You look marvelous"
Success is Messy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #499  

S/C/G: (Reboot) 297/See Ticker/220

Height: 6' 2"

Hi Guys!!! I made it back from my cruise!

Well, as expected staying OP on a 9 day cruise is pretty much an impossibility! Even though I ate a fraction of what I would normally have done and probably had no more than 10 drinks the entire trip, I was pretty worried when I stepped on the scale for a naked WI tonight! I was pleasantly surprised though, it looks like I only gained a couple of pounds (if that). I think it was mainly due to a bout of food poisoning on day 6/7 that most certainly did a complete "flush" of the system!! I have my official WI on Wednesday and that will really tell the tale.

I am glad to be back and ready to jump right back into P1 with renewed vigour!

I'm really looking forward to summer now. 34lbs gone certainly helps with the old confidence. Where I would have sat around with my shirt on by the pool, the new Tony was swimming, playing pool volleyball and having a great time!

Although it was only 9 days I really missed the whole "ritual" of my IP diet. I missed the constant updating of "myfitnesspal.com" and my daily checking of 3FC and seeing how all you guys are making out! One thing that I found was although I had instant access to every yummy thing out there, I certainly didn't crave any of it and I actually felt rather nauseous if I ate more than a little bit.

I skimmed through the last week and I can't believe all the newbies!!! It is great that the "Man's Club" is growing while everyone's bellies are shrinking! Keep up the great work everyone!!
leadedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:41 PM   #500  

S/C/G: (Reboot) 297/See Ticker/220

Height: 6' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
HaHa! Nope it was Royal Caribbean out of Baltimore, MD. There were plenty of Carnival jokes going around the ship though! Man, they just can't seem to get a break!
leadedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #501  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Well we've hit 500 posts. Looks like it's time for Billie to start Vol 5!
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #502  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Done, check it out here
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #503  

S/C/G: 306.5/TICKER/175

Height: 5'6"

We are now on Men on IP Vol 5.......
JW has put the link above.

So, come and find us.....