Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Pumpkin pies are made, turkey and spiral ham are in the fridge, bread is shredded for stuffing, and all the fixings are purchased and ready to go. now just waiting on my parents and sister to get here. I have planned out my meals and fixings to go with their food to keep my 100% on plan. Preparation is very important. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Old 12-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Hello everyone! I'm on vacation, so I am being lazy today!! Lost 3.2 lbs at WI this week! Very proud

MonicaKolesnik I love your picture!

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 12-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
Hello everyone! I'm on vacation, so I am being lazy today!! Lost 3.2 lbs at WI this week! Very proud

Thank you so much
Old 12-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #184  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Greetings everyone! Whew, I'm glad these holidays are winding down now. I have one more celebration at a restaurant this evening (entirely 100% of course!) I've successfully faced temptations and challenges this past week but got through it all, yay! I'm ready to be back in the comfort of my daily routine now. I was amazed at how many people who hadn't seen me since pre-IP reacted positively and were interested in what I was doing. I gave the IP information to my uncle, so maybe he'll decide to give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Had my weigh in today and I blew by my goal! I lost 3.8 lbs and 2 inches off my waist through Christmas even! that deserves a dancing carrot. I'm putting 130 on my ticker but it was actually 129.8. Started phase 2 today so the hard part is beginning. Wish me luck!
Wow, congrats to you!!! You look amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Hello 100%ers! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I am currently headed out of town to a bed and breakfast with the hubby! So excited! I am planning a serious reboot when I return because I have lost a bit of my control the last 2 weeks and I need to regain it! I will catch up on the threads when I return!
Have a fabulous and relaxing time away with hubby. I have no doubt you'll get right back on track when you get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Hello everyone! it has been since September...and I missed you all! I did phase 4 all fall, but my mom broke her hip in Oct and I lost track of most everything. However, I will say it pays to do it right. I honestly think my pancreas was reset, and even though I would say I was off program, I gained only 5 pounds. Went in to WI today and am back on phase 1 for a reboot.

So I wanted to check in with you all...both old faces and new! Your support has gotten me through.
Welcome back! Nice to see a familiar face pop back in, and that goes to Julie too (Newpath).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Hey folks - I have been miserably sick the past few days, each morning waking up more congested & hacking harder than the day before - hoping tomorrow I finally turn a corner - not exactly how I wanted to spend my holidays!

I got a new laptop for Christmas, and have to say that the new Windows 8 ... I am not a big fan. Have been spending a lot of time configuring and setting things up to be the way I like it.
Sorry you're not feeling well, hopefully you'll be better soon. A few family members are struggling with the Windows 8 too, it's so different and hard to get used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Today is gonna be an awesome day 2 restart! I've got a hot cup of Timmies here and my tea packed for work! DH is home with the kids so they're sleeping in. While I don't get to sleep in, I get to sneak out to work without waking kids up, scrambling to make breakfast, get one ready for school and haul the other out into the cold darkness of a Saskatchewan morning to go to the babysitters. It's a treat for me big time to just slip outta the house with sleeping boys at home!

Have an awesome day everyone! Lets give ourselves the best gift of health!
Hope your day 2 is going great! I've begun drinking hot tea in the mid-afternoon and really enjoying a hot beverage on these cold days. I've also been enjoying not having to do all the work with the kids in the morning, it's made the holidays less stressful for me, but I'll be back on the routine next Wednesday, which is good in many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post

Awesome loss!!! Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

And I agree, Monica's pic is really nice!

Last edited by stargirl66; 12-28-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #185  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Today is gonna be an awesome day 2 restart! I've got a hot cup of Timmies here and my tea packed for work! DH is home with the kids so they're sleeping in. While I don't get to sleep in, I get to sneak out to work without waking kids up, scrambling to make breakfast, get one ready for school and haul the other out into the cold darkness of a Saskatchewan morning to go to the babysitters. It's a treat for me big time to just slip outta the house with sleeping boys at home!

You have the right spirit for your restart. It is almost infectious enough to make me want to get up and work today but I'm content with a couple more vacation days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
Oh, I would imagine he loved seeing some snow. We're cold here, especially not hitting the highs we normally get. A bit of snow, but as you know, the West needs much more of that white stuff.
I was happy to be on the coast for Christmas and to get a green break from my months of winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Had my weigh in this morning, down 1 pound...I'll take it, especially over Christmas. Next week I should definitely be in onderland!!!
Well done. You'll have a week of anticipation then a New Year present with ONDERLAND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Day 4 of vacation. 100% OP due to planning. All of my 100%ers already know it can be done. Hopefully lurkers will see it too!

Going out to dinner tonite & already looked at the menu yesterday to plan. The people I'm with are respecting my plan (I have great friends!). Last nite they asked me my dinner needs. I think they've got it now. 8 oz meat & 2c veggies pretty simple. I grocery shopped for my veggie needs for lunches. Keeping it simple while I'm away from home.

Lotsa great WIs! Congrats to all. My WI day is usually Thurs but I'm off schedule due to holidays and vacation. I'll weigh here on Mon but scale isn't calibrated to my clinic so still a guesstimate. Next official WI w/b 1/7/13. I'm pretty sure I'll hit that halfway mark but wondering how close to onderland I'll be? That's still 50 lbs from goal but its a nice benchmark!

I know myself well. Like the song said: one thing leads to another. Thank you so much for being a place where cheats aren't discussed! They just aren't an option for me and this thread always feels like my "safe place".
Planning is definitely the key. The only time I got into a bit of trouble over Christmas was the one night I didn't plan as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl66 View Post
Greetings everyone! Whew, I'm glad these holidays are winding down now. I have one more celebration at a restaurant this evening (entirely 100% of course!) I've successfully faced temptations and challenges this past week but got through it all, yay! I'm ready to be back in the comfort of my daily routine now. I was amazed at how many people who hadn't seen me since pre-IP reacted positively and were interested in what I was doing. I gave the IP information to my uncle, so maybe he'll decide to give it a try.
I'm just getting started on round 2. Tonight is dinner out with my DB and SIL, tomorrow lunch with my other DB and SIL then a dessert evening with friends. Sunday is a late lunch with more relatives. I think all of these should be easy to stay OP except my DBs have a hard time understanding what kind restaurant will be suitable. I keep saying i just need proteins and vegetables but they ask me about everything else under the sun like rice/sushi, fish and chips, crepes, etc. Oh well, I'll have an emergency snack in my purse just in case and there is a subway near by if I need a salad after any of these meals.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #186  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Just popping in real quick, feeling like crap, but thats to be expected. Hubby had knee surgery today so time to cater to him (after a full day of greuling work I may add).. aint life grand!!!! hahaha

Just wanted to touch base.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #187  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Great photos of before & after! you were gorgeous then, but even more so now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyainva View Post
Scorbett you are my inspiration, way to go!

Beck- saw your before and after, amazing, congrats on reaching goal!

Bunch of amazing people on these boards
Quote:
Originally Posted by momat40 View Post
Congratulations on your successful transformation. You look great!

Delgen, sorry your mom broke her hip. Hopefully she is mending well despite the cold. Great hold on your reboot. Much success.

We are leaving to the Smokey Mountains tomorrow. Hello 11 hr. road trip w/4 & 6 y/o! I've been doing Phase 1 this week to allow for the occasional indulgence and Phase 3 mix. Once I return, I hope there isn't much of a reboot.

Liz - Feel better.
Quote:
Wow!! Your before and after pics are amazing!!! You have done so awesome!!!! Proud of you gf!!!! And you are stunning!!!!

Awwww sweetie!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! I have hacked and coughed for a month now!! Finally went to doctor yesterday and started on meds and an inhaler and I feel a lot better already this morning! My advice: don't be me and cough for a month. Go see a doc sooner rather than later! Love ya and get some rest!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Just popping in real quick, feeling like crap, but thats to be expected. Hubby had knee surgery today so time to cater to him (after a full day of greuling work I may add).. aint life grand!!!! hahaha

Thanks everyone. I don't tell people now how much weight I've lost. I'm uncomfortable saying over 100 but it nice to share on here.

MomPattie, you are ready to finish this program!
Delgen, you'll lose your 5 quick.
Cadu, the crappy feeling will go away soon, you can do it!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #188  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I don't tell people now how much weight I've lost. I'm uncomfortable saying over 100 but it nice to share on here.
I know, I'm kind of uncomfortable when people ask now too. I'll probably end up losing close to 100 pounds, and well, that's not something I want to share with everyone.

You do look sooooo fantastic, Beck. Just wow!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

I got some weird feedback today.....

What does it mean when someone says "I hope her face doesn't get too skinny?"
Old 12-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #190  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Quote:
I'm just the opposite of you. I tell everyone I've lost 105 lbs. I'm so proud. Before I would lose 30 or so pounds and get to about 200 and then give up and quit and then gain even more (like were I started on IP). I'm not giving up this time. I hope for about 20 more pounds gone before I phase off.

BTW, you look great.

Molly
Old 12-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #191  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post

Cadu - hang in there!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #192  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
I know, I'm kind of uncomfortable when people ask now too. I'll probably end up losing close to 100 pounds, and well, that's not something I want to share with everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I'm just the opposite of you. I tell everyone I've lost 105 lbs. I'm so proud. ....I'm not giving up this time. I hope for about 20 more pounds gone before I phase off.
For me it depends on who asks. I won't tell close family - only my DH knows how much I have lost. All I say to the rest of the family, if asked, is A LOT! I will tell strangers the truth especially waitresses that wonder why I need to know ingredients in spice rubs or sauces. Actually my DH usually blurts it out & I explain if they have more questions.

Wingnut - no hoping - only doing what feels right to you!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #193  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

I have a big mouth - if someone mentions anything about my weight I blab I was very shy in the beginning about telling people HOW I was losing it, but got much braver around the 40 pound mark. Now I tell anyone that will listen
Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #194  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
I got some weird feedback today.....

What does it mean when someone says "I hope her face doesn't get too skinny?"
HEY!!!! Nice to see your posts ....it means they're jealous!

Cadu: proud of you!

Mompattie: your enthusiasm is jumping off the screen!!! Whoop whoop!!

(Posting off a iPhone sucks)

Last edited by Ishbel; 12-28-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #195  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

[QUOTE=Beck81;4566872]Thanks everyone. I don't tell people now how much weight I've lost. I'm uncomfortable saying over 100 but it nice to share on here.

QUOTE]

Ok, I was curious enough to look too and WOW! Now I'm inspired!! You started 2 months before me.... if I'd kept up my mojo while I had it, I'd be as sexy as you by now!

That's enough to reinspire me even more! Thanks for sharing your pics!
Closed Thread