Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Thank you. I have to figure out how to put it on my main page.
Thanks KitKat.
Thanks Starshine. I like the protein bars so they will be my sweets when I need them.

Way to go Scorbett! I want you in maintenance with me for all your knowledge!

Hi NewPath. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing.

Had my weigh in today and I blew by my goal! I lost 3.8 lbs and 2 inches off my waist through Christmas even! that deserves a dancing carrot. I'm putting 130 on my ticker but it was actually 129.8. Started phase 2 today so the hard part is beginning. Wish me luck!
Beck
You will do just fine in your new phases!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #152  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Beck- Congrats on making goal!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #153  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Holidays have not only been survived, they have gotten a righteous butt whupping. Just did my weigh in, I am down 3.4 pounds and 3/4 of an inch!!! HELLOOOO 160's!!!

That means:
-one pound until I get another reward bracelet
-eight pounds to goal
-three pounds from the weight I last maintained for several years before having kids!
That's a great WI! You are going storm through those last few pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Hello friends!
I have not been here for a while. I have missed all of you! I quickly lurked through this volume....my Gosh, you all look and sound amazing! I am on vacation so I hope to have a chance to catch up on all you 100% skinnies!!!!
Jules
Nice to see you again.

Quote:
Had my weigh in today and I blew by my goal! I lost 3.8 lbs and 2 inches off my waist through Christmas even! that deserves a dancing carrot. I'm putting 130 on my ticker but it was actually 129.8. Started phase 2 today so the hard part is beginning. Wish me luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy that you've made goal.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #154  

Height: 5'4"

Hello 100%ers! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I am currently headed out of town to a bed and breakfast with the hubby! So excited! I am planning a serious reboot when I return because I have lost a bit of my control the last 2 weeks and I need to regain it! I will catch up on the threads when I return!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #155  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Hello 100%ers! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I am currently headed out of town to a bed and breakfast with the hubby! So excited! I am planning a serious reboot when I return because I have lost a bit of my control the last 2 weeks and I need to regain it! I will catch up on the threads when I return!
Have a great time, Holly!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hello everyone! it has been since September...and I missed you all! I did phase 4 all fall, but my mom broke her hip in Oct and I lost track of most everything. However, I will say it pays to do it right. I honestly think my pancreas was reset, and even though I would say I was off program, I gained only 5 pounds. Went in to WI today and am back on phase 1 for a reboot.

So I wanted to check in with you all...both old faces and new! Your support has gotten me through.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #157  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Oh I forgot. My MIL brought over a thing by the Epicure spice company that you can cook apple slices, veggies etc. in microwave. 4-6 min later you have a small batch of toasty chips! She apologized that each batch took so long and I laughed and said "usually this takes me 3 hours in my oven so I can wait 6 min!!
Of course she had some diff spices etc. but I didn't care about those. I want me one of those gadgets! It looks like a rubber rack but has holes and legs so there is air flow all around. For best results, let chips sit a few minutes to crisp up even more. Mmmmm.....
(Note: Even tho I loved it and wanted it and she said she never hardly uses it, she didn't leave it for me so I'll have to find out how to get one on my own. I'm not sure if Epicure is in the States tho')
Diane, I bought one from Epicure a few months ago. I used it once and honestly don't like it at all! I made zucchini chips with it and they were soft flimsy and burnt in places. I wouldn't buy it again!

Quote:
Hello all!!! Today is my birthday and my hubby bought me a DEHYDRATOR!!!!! I am so excited to make zucchini chips tomorrow!!!! I have been having a hard times lately with making food choices and I also feel that it has to do with lack of planning. When I was in phase 1 EVERY meal was planned out and with parties, shopping and having company, I am really struggling. My personal goal tomorrow is to PLAN PLAN PLAN!
happy belated birthday Holly! Score on the dehydrator!! Let us know how it works and what recipes you try!!

Quote:
Happy Birthday, Holly! I don't like to hear you're struggling in maintenance as I'll be there soon. Figure it out for me and let me know.

Hey 100%'s, I finally got on my laptop and figured out how to post a avatar picture! It is a picture of me at my sons wedding. I've lost 20 more since then and I am almost to goal so I'll put up before and afters, once I figure that out. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hold the phone!!!!! Sons wedding???? How can you possibly be old enough to have a married son??? You look 25!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hi all
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!

I went to the store early today to get some last-minute items and...argh! Forgot the green beans for tonite's family (in-law)get-together. So, back to the store I go...and I'm betting it'll be much more crowded than when I was there earlier.

I posted in the daily & won't cross-post other than to say I had my WI today and I was down 3 more lbs! I was
SO AFRAID to put my next mini goal as my NYE challenge goal weight but now it is definitely within my sites!

As you 100%ers all know, there is NOTHING BETTER than going to a fancy dinner with friends on a Sunday nite and having a Monday morning weigh in with NO WORRIES b/c you remained 100% OP. I had a fabulous steak last nite. It was 12 oz so I cut about a third off and gave it to my husband (I'm surprised he isn't GAINING weight while I'm on IP). He also took my squash b/c I misunderstood when the waitress described the veggies but he traded & gave me some asparagus (I thought it was summer squash, not winter squash...oh well)

One of our friends couldn't keep his hands out of the bread basket and I told him we could put it by me...I'm really shocked at that this morning. I just don't want that stuff. What a difference a few months on IP makes (besides the 50+ pounds off me!). I want this attitude with food to stay with me forever. I NEED this attitude about food to stay with me forever.

This is my Christmas wish.
You are awesome!! I'm so proud of you for staying 100% during the holidays!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Merry Christmas Everybody
I am starting over tomorrow. It is bitter sweet for me. I am so looking forward to feeling better and looking better again and mostly to gaining control again..... but... I am so not looking forward to those first few days. I remember that they were rough for me. By day 5 I was feeling great so I do have that to look forward to.
Welp, Let the Journey begin...
Welcome back!!! Let the official kick butt P1 begin!!

Quote:
Holidays have not only been survived, they have gotten a righteous butt whupping. Just did my weigh in, I am down 3.4 pounds and 3/4 of an inch!!! HELLOOOO 160's!!!

That means:
-one pound until I get another reward bracelet
-eight pounds to goal
-three pounds from the weight I last maintained for several years before having kids!
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!

Quote:
Have an awesome time!!! I'll be here doing my reboot when you're back!M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Hello everyone! it has been since September...and I missed you all! I did phase 4 all fall, but my mom broke her hip in Oct and I lost track of most everything. However, I will say it pays to do it right. I honestly think my pancreas was reset, and even though I would say I was off program, I gained only 5 pounds. Went in to WI today and am back on phase 1 for a reboot.

So I wanted to check in with you all...both old faces and new! Your support has gotten me through.
Welcome back Cindy!!!!!
Hi everyone!!! Day 1 restart going awesome!!!! I finally got in to see a doctor today and got some inhalers and meds for this wicked cough I've had for a month! Hope they work soon, I'm ready to ditch the pantry liners KWIM?

Christmas went really quickly, and I'm happy to be home and back in my own routine. Kids are happy to be in their own beds, playing with their toys and enjoying not having school. Aside from the freezing temps (it's like -30 C here with wind chill), it's a great week off.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Pattie,
I'm a "lurker" from way back but I've been joining in lately. I know you were on your own, went to a coach, took a short break and are back to finish what you started...you can and will do it!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #159  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

KitKat, thank you for the kind words!!

Quote:
Have an amazing time!! You will own this when you get back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post

Welcome back Delgen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post

Hi everyone!!! Day 1 restart going awesome!!!! I finally got in to see a doctor today and got some inhalers and meds for this wicked cough I've had for a month! Hope they work soon, I'm ready to ditch the pantry liners KWIM?

Christmas went really quickly, and I'm happy to be home and back in my own routine. Kids are happy to be in their own beds, playing with their toys and enjoying not having school. Aside from the freezing temps (it's like -30 C here with wind chill), it's a great week off.
Pattie!!!! ROFL @ panty liners...the things we endure, right? LOL

You are going to ROCK your reboot. Can't wait to celebrate your victories!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #160  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Pattie,
I'm a "lurker" from way back but I've been joining in lately. I know you were on your own, went to a coach, took a short break and are back to finish what you started...you can and will do it!!!
Thanks and yes that's right!! I have lost 85 lbs since the spring. My short break was exactly 7 days and today was a very successful Day 1 restart!!!

Quote:
Pattie!!!! ROFL @ panty liners...the things we endure, right? LOL

You are going to ROCK your reboot. Can't wait to celebrate your victories!
Thanks Scorbett!! Yes, the things we endure after childbirth! LOL! Thanks for your encouragement!! Today was an awesome day! I'm crediting sipping my new David's Tea today for my great day!!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #161  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Beck- Congrats on making goal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
That's a great WI! You are going storm through those last few pounds.

Nice to see you again.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy that you've made goal.
Thanks!

Welcome back, Delgen!

MomPattie, thank you for the wonderful compliment.

If you click on my name you can see my before and after. The picture in the blue dress was at my nieces wedding a month ago so I've lost more since then. 2 days on phase two going well.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #162  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Congratulations! Wishing you lots of luck on the new phases. However I know, you know, you have power! You will rock maintenance I'm sure.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #163  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Congratulations! Wishing you lots of luck on the new phases. However I know, you know, you have power! You will rock maintenance I'm sure.
Aw thanks, Halfagain. I'm feeling pretty good about it.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Thanks!

Welcome back, Delgen!

MomPattie, thank you for the wonderful compliment.

If you click on my name you can see my before and after. The picture in the blue dress was at my nieces wedding a month ago so I've lost more since then. 2 days on phase two going well.
Great photos of before & after! you were gorgeous then, but even more so now!
Old 12-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #165  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Hey folks - I have been miserably sick the past few days, each morning waking up more congested & hacking harder than the day before - hoping tomorrow I finally turn a corner - not exactly how I wanted to spend my holidays!

I got a new laptop for Christmas, and have to say that the new Windows 8 ... I am not a big fan. Have been spending a lot of time configuring and setting things up to be the way I like it.
Closed Thread