Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 150/123.4/115

Height: 5'2

Scorbett you are my inspiration, way to go!

Beck- saw your before and after, amazing, congrats on reaching goal!

Bunch of amazing people on these boards
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 AM   #167  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Hello everyone! it has been since September...and I missed you all! I did phase 4 all fall, but my mom broke her hip in Oct and I lost track of most everything. However, I will say it pays to do it right. I honestly think my pancreas was reset, and even though I would say I was off program, I gained only 5 pounds. Went in to WI today and am back on phase 1 for a reboot.

So I wanted to check in with you all...both old faces and new! Your support has gotten me through.
Welcome back, Delgen. When I first started and was reading all the posts, you were definitely one of my inspirations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Hey folks - I have been miserably sick the past few days, each morning waking up more congested & hacking harder than the day before - hoping tomorrow I finally turn a corner - not exactly how I wanted to spend my holidays!

I got a new laptop for Christmas, and have to say that the new Windows 8 ... I am not a big fan. Have been spending a lot of time configuring and setting things up to be the way I like it.
Feel better, Liz! Oh, and interesting on Windows 8. I'm intrigued by it (I like the tech toys ), but not sure if it's a good one or not. Still like my Windows 7.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:15 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
If you click on my name you can see my before and after. The picture in the blue dress was at my nieces wedding a month ago so I've lost more since then. 2 days on phase two going well.
Congratulations on your successful transformation. You look great!

Quote:
Hello everyone! it has been since September...and I missed you all! I did phase 4 all fall, but my mom broke her hip in Oct and I lost track of most everything. However, I will say it pays to do it right. I honestly think my pancreas was reset, and even though I would say I was off program, I gained only 5 pounds. Went in to WI today and am back on phase 1 for a reboot.

So I wanted to check in with you all...both old faces and new! Your support has gotten me through.
Delgen, sorry your mom broke her hip. Hopefully she is mending well despite the cold. Great hold on your reboot. Much success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Hello 100%ers! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I am currently headed out of town to a bed and breakfast with the hubby! So excited! I am planning a serious reboot when I return because I have lost a bit of my control the last 2 weeks and I need to regain it! I will catch up on the threads when I return!
We are leaving to the Smokey Mountains tomorrow. Hello 11 hr. road trip w/4 & 6 y/o! I've been doing Phase 1 this week to allow for the occasional indulgence and Phase 3 mix. Once I return, I hope there isn't much of a reboot.

Quote:
Hey folks - I have been miserably sick the past few days, each morning waking up more congested & hacking harder than the day before - hoping tomorrow I finally turn a corner - not exactly how I wanted to spend my holidays!

I got a new laptop for Christmas, and have to say that the new Windows 8 ... I am not a big fan. Have been spending a lot of time configuring and setting things up to be the way I like it.
Liz - Feel better.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

One day of reboot down. Not in Ketosis yet, but had a great day yesterday.
This is the perfect time for me to reboot. I am off of school until mid January, and should have my 5 pounds off by then, and even back into phase 3 or 4.

Got up at 4:00 this morning to get my son to the airport for his return to Portland after Christmas. I will miss him terribly! He is a music teacher, in his second year, and it super rewarding to see him doing so well. So he is back to the West coast after a week of being here with us in Montana!

So let the rebooting begin!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:36 AM   #170  

Wonderful first day, Cindy! You'll have that weight off in no time.

Sorry your son is leaving, but so glad to hear he is doing so well. He'll probably enjoy the milder weather of Portland over Montana.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #171  

Quote:

Welcome back!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:54 AM   #172  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Congratulations! Wishing you lots of luck on the new phases. However I know, you know, you have power! You will rock maintenance I'm sure.
Great new avatar picture, your face is much more defined!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:56 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
Wonderful first day, Cindy! You'll have that weight off in no time.

Sorry your son is leaving, but so glad to hear he is doing so well. He'll probably enjoy the milder weather of Portland over Montana.
We had the first white Christmas in a long time, and he was loving it. Pretty cold here, but he was pretty happy with the snow
Old 12-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #174  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Thanks!

Welcome back, Delgen!

MomPattie, thank you for the wonderful compliment.

If you click on my name you can see my before and after. The picture in the blue dress was at my nieces wedding a month ago so I've lost more since then. 2 days on phase two going well.
Wow!! Your before and after pics are amazing!!! You have done so awesome!!!! Proud of you gf!!!! And you are stunning!!!!

Quote:

Awwww sweetie!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! I have hacked and coughed for a month now!! Finally went to doctor yesterday and started on meds and an inhaler and I feel a lot better already this morning! My advice: don't be me and cough for a month. Go see a doc sooner rather than later! Love ya and get some rest!!!

Today is gonna be an awesome day 2 restart! I've got a hot cup of Timmies here and my tea packed for work! DH is home with the kids so they're sleeping in. While I don't get to sleep in, I get to sneak out to work without waking kids up, scrambling to make breakfast, get one ready for school and haul the other out into the cold darkness of a Saskatchewan morning to go to the babysitters. It's a treat for me big time to just slip outta the house with sleeping boys at home!

Have an awesome day everyone! Lets give ourselves the best gift of health!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Had my weigh in this morning, down 1 pound...I'll take it, especially over Christmas. Next week I should definitely be in onderland!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #176  

Quote:
We had the first white Christmas in a long time, and he was loving it. Pretty cold here, but he was pretty happy with the snow
Oh, I would imagine he loved seeing some snow. We're cold here, especially not hitting the highs we normally get. A bit of snow, but as you know, the West needs much more of that white stuff.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #177  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post

Today is gonna be an awesome day 2 restart! I've got a hot cup of Timmies here and my tea packed for work! DH is home with the kids so they're sleeping in. While I don't get to sleep in, I get to sneak out to work without waking kids up, scrambling to make breakfast, get one ready for school and haul the other out into the cold darkness of a Saskatchewan morning to go to the babysitters. It's a treat for me big time to just slip outta the house with sleeping boys at home!

Have an awesome day everyone! Lets give ourselves the best gift of health!
Oh, that sounds like a great start to the day! I have a busy day here, so I was up at 4:00 talking my dog for a long walk, which was just so fun. I love a city when only the earliest workers are out. Just something so peaceful about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Had my weigh in this morning, down 1 pound...I'll take it, especially over Christmas. Next week I should definitely be in onderland!!!
Congrats on that great loss over Christmas!And WONDERLAND!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Starshine! My home scale said 199 but the clinic scale was 200 so had to go with the "official" number lol
Old 12-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #179  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Thanks Starshine! My home scale said 199 but the clinic scale was 200 so had to go with the "official" number lol
Wonderful!!!!! Congrats.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #180  

Day 4 of vacation. 100% OP due to planning. All of my 100%ers already know it can be done. Hopefully lurkers will see it too!

Going out to dinner tonite & already looked at the menu yesterday to plan. The people I'm with are respecting my plan (I have great friends!). Last nite they asked me my dinner needs. I think they've got it now. 8 oz meat & 2c veggies pretty simple. I grocery shopped for my veggie needs for lunches. Keeping it simple while I'm away from home.

Lotsa great WIs! Congrats to all. My WI day is usually Thurs but I'm off schedule due to holidays and vacation. I'll weigh here on Mon but scale isn't calibrated to my clinic so still a guesstimate. Next official WI w/b 1/7/13. I'm pretty sure I'll hit that halfway mark but wondering how close to onderland I'll be? That's still 50 lbs from goal but its a nice benchmark!

I know myself well. Like the song said: one thing leads to another. Thank you so much for being a place where cheats aren't discussed! They just aren't an option for me and this thread always feels like my "safe place".

Last edited by lisa32989; 12-28-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Closed Thread