Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #181  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
Busy here at work today, so not much time to post. I went to update my signature with WI 9 results, but typed too much. Here is what I was going to post:

WI #9: not sure, coach couldn't make it due to crazy traffic, person that went to weigh/measure me didn't know how to measure. I forgot how much the scale said (doesn't matter because it was a different scale looked like it was bough at garage sale because person weighing me didn't know where the 'fancy' scale was) I'll be changing my WI day from Wednesday to Monday. I'll be seeing a new coach on Monday!
That really sounds like a waste of a WI for sure. Hope you like your new coach. BTW, like your new avatar, great pic!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Hi all!

Momat40, your picture is amazing! Congrats on reaching your goal! And happy birthday to you, my birthday twin! We're exactly one year apart - I'm 39 for the first time today!!
Old 08-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #183  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammabell View Post
Hi, I am new to this site. I found it while looking for IP recipes. I am restarting today. I was 100% OP for 3 weeks and lost 15 lbs, but got off because I went on a 2 week confrence/vacation. I really tried to stay OP, but traveling with 30 people and eating whenever we found time did not work. I've been home 3 weeks but haven't been mentally ready to restart. This site has me all excited again. I can't wait to try all of the new recipes!

Wuv, LizRR, and mompattie you are inspirations!
Welcome back!!! You can do this, it is soo worth it. YOU are worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Hi all!

Momat40, your picture is amazing! Congrats on reaching your goal! And happy birthday to you, my birthday twin! We're exactly one year apart - I'm 39 for the first time today!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!. Have an awesome day!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I use the dark chocolate pudding packet. It doesn't turn out green
Hey...can you share the recipe with me. I'm wondering how to make it without coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker - I guess I like my green tea. Anyway is there an alternate, way to make this delicious drink? I've never made it before, and now I have a new Ninja blender!!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #185  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl2012 View Post
Hey...can you share the recipe with me. I'm wondering how to make it without coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker - I guess I like my green tea. Anyway is there an alternate, way to make this delicious drink? I've never made it before, and now I have a new Ninja blender!!
I just made my dark chocolate pudding into a smoothie. I mixed 10 oz of water, 1 cup ice, packet and 1TBS of SF vanilla toranni syrup in my ninja. It was nice, cool and yummy. The longer it sits, the more it thickens up. I filled 2 glasses.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #186  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl2012 View Post
You don't need to make it with coffee - you can use 2 cups of water or tea with whatever flavor packet tickles your fancy. I just happen to LOVE Chocolate and Coffee!
Old 08-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #187  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I'm playing "catchup" so haven't read all the posts, but it makes me sad to see so many of you "gurus" not wanting to go to the daily chat because that's where your expertise is needed. I'm still feeling pretty new to this and have so many questions that I assumed the "daily chat" is where I put that stuff, and ask the stupid questions... If y'all abandon me, I'm left answering my own questions, and that's how I ended up with the 3 batches of burnt zuchinni! (btw, batch #4 was finally edible!)

We may frustrate you over there, but that's because the beginning is a REAL mindshift and it's hard to make the changes. Gradually it has gotten way easier for me (but I'm only on day 4 of 100% after starting this in June)

We don't mind you kicking our butts and telling us to stop whining -- just know your advice IS appreciated and WELL NEEDED (is there a "begging/puppy dog face" icon??)
I really really agree ..the newbies need to hear from all you success stories and i know it gets old hearing about their cheats or same o same o questions but i really thinks it helps them to hear that it can be done
Old 08-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #188  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

I'm sitting in carpool waiting for school to let out. We've had a busy day. I broke out kitchen faucet and DH and I spent most of the morning searching for a replacement. We wound up ordering one, and it won't arrive until tomorrow! I told DH that we're going to pay a plumber weekend rates to get installed on Saturday! It drives me crazy to have to lug things over to our bar sink to rinse them!

I had a good IP day. Earlier this week, I made some homemade bread for the family, and the thought of that bread has been tormenting me! Note to self, don't make bread until phase 4! I've baked cakes, cookies, and other sweet things before and have never been bothered by it. But the fresh bread was brutal. Of course, I didn't eat any. My will power is too strong to give in to temptation! 100% all the way!!!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #189  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I'm sitting in carpool waiting for school to let out. We've had a busy day. I broke out kitchen faucet and DH and I spent most of the morning searching for a replacement. We wound up ordering one, and it won't arrive until tomorrow! I told DH that we're going to pay a plumber weekend rates to get installed on Saturday! It drives me crazy to have to lug things over to our bar sink to rinse them!

I had a good IP day. Earlier this week, I made some homemade bread for the family, and the thought of that bread has been tormenting me! Note to self, don't make bread until phase 4! I've baked cakes, cookies, and other sweet things before and have never been bothered by it. But the fresh bread was brutal. Of course, I didn't eat any. My will power is too strong to give in to temptation! 100% all the way!!!!!
Way to go on the willpower! I have to bake a LOT (I run a small baking business out of my house) and most days the cakes don't phase me....but I haven't dared make bread in a while!
Old 08-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #190  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Looks like we southern peeps are going to have to buckle down the hatches next week with Issac coming our way!....maybe if we all send Mother Nature a sign she will keep it at bay away from us!!!
Send that rain right on up to the Midwest. Drought is BAD! Food prices are gonna skyrocket!

I'm having a super hungry day.
100% all the way no matter what.

Lunch never filled me up and I was hungry all afternoon. It didn't help that this is one of the few days I DID NOT bring extra veggies in addition to my IP soup with veggie puree. I also didn't have any of the salty crunchy restricteds with me today. I would have had my 3rd packet early, just to relieve the "hungries". Had the Salt/Vinegar packet with some cucumber when I got home but also had a HUGE salad for dinner with my meat and veggies. At least my tummy isn't growling anymore.

So, my body said "feed me" and I told it no. Just like a toddler, it will learn the rules. But I'm NOT giving in!

In about an hour, I'll have a collagen packet (it'll be the blu/pom if I don't make the jello soon).

And just so you know, I LOVE having a thread where I know nobody will be talking about cheats. I just didn't need to hear it today, when I'm really hungry but staying OP no matter what.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #191  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
That really sounds like a waste of a WI for sure. Hope you like your new coach. BTW, like your new avatar, great pic!
Thanks, I'm excited about Monday's WI.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
Thanks, I'm excited about Monday's WI.
You look amazing!! Way to keep it 100% even though the whole coach/WI thing was a fiasco!
Old 08-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #193  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I just made my dark chocolate pudding into a smoothie. I mixed 10 oz of water, 1 cup ice, packet and 1TBS of SF vanilla toranni syrup in my ninja. It was nice, cool and yummy. The longer it sits, the more it thickens up. I filled 2 glasses.
Thanks Hgmroth! I can't wait to try one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
You don't need to make it with coffee - you can use 2 cups of water or tea with whatever flavor packet tickles your fancy. I just happen to LOVE Chocolate and Coffee!
Thanks for all of your recipies! I'll try some lettuce in mine tomorrow! :-) Hope that you are starting to feel better!
Old 08-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #194  

Hi all!

I am new to this thread; however, I've been 100% OP since August 5th! I must go back and read from the first page here.

I had my 3rd WI today. I lost 2.7 pounds...and over 5 inches this past week (Not bad considering it's TOM!). Thanks for all of the inspiration that comes from this site!!

Question for you all...I'm back to teaching this week & generally do about 4 hours of standing & walking around during the day (Not to mention the 3 hour night class I teach once a week). For example, in one session, I teach from 12:00 p.m. straight through until 2:15 (meaning I eat lunch at 11:00 a.m.), my coach suggested that I eat an additional fourth packet of food around 3:00 p.m. Do you agree with this? Or should I just add a couple of egg whites mid afternoon? I have not been exercising. Thanks for any insight. :-)

Last edited by fitgirl2012; 08-23-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #195  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Send that rain right on up to the Midwest. Drought is BAD! Food prices are gonna skyrocket!

I'm having a super hungry day.
100% all the way no matter what.

Lunch never filled me up and I was hungry all afternoon. It didn't help that this is one of the few days I DID NOT bring extra veggies in addition to my IP soup with veggie puree. I also didn't have any of the salty crunchy restricteds with me today. I would have had my 3rd packet early, just to relieve the "hungries". Had the Salt/Vinegar packet with some cucumber when I got home but also had a HUGE salad for dinner with my meat and veggies. At least my tummy isn't growling anymore.

So, my body said "feed me" and I told it no. Just like a toddler, it will learn the rules. But I'm NOT giving in!

In about an hour, I'll have a collagen packet (it'll be the blu/pom if I don't make the jello soon).

And just so you know, I LOVE having a thread where I know nobody will be talking about cheats. I just didn't need to hear it today, when I'm really hungry but staying OP no matter what.
Way to stay strong! I hear ya...on the topic of discussing cheats! I'm staying very strong/diligent, too! The only issue I have...is that I have the occasional DREAM that I cheated! I hate those!!
Closed Thread