Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #121  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
I made the mistake of getting the WF ketchup once - I had to add Horseradish & such to it to make it palateable. I found the Heinz 1carb ketchup and never went back. I do 'extend' it with some WF Spicy BBQ + red curry paste as my rutabaga fry 'dip'.

oooh baby baby....good idea...i have the honey bbq sauce from WF...but was too skeeered to even open it after the yuk ketchup!! might try that now!!

I am a notorious cheapskate, I was highly motivated, but also when I did the math - I wasn't about to throw away 3-4 days worth of IP food costs for some d*mn doughnut or wine!

oooh honey....you are frugal....not cheap!!! FRUGAL!!! i love that about you!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #122  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Wuv, if anyone can do it and break that plateau, it's YOU!

WI #4 is behind me, and I'm down 2.8lbs! 3 inches gone too, 1.5 off my bust and 1.5 off my waist. Now I just gotta get that apple bottom to catch up

I'm having trouble with the tracker - I clicked on it so I could update with the new WI, but it just brings me to a 3FC page with general info on dieting. I tried going through "edit signature" but it looked like I was going to have to make the tracker all over again. Am I missing something?
Great job girl!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #123  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I do not cheat and saw the results today. I weighed in after my stressful vacation with my MIL and I lost 3.4 pounds! The strictness of this diet is what works for me and the support of all of you! I was super happy about losing another inch off my waist, an inch off my hips and 2 off my thighs! All of the up and down the ladder painting grandma's house paid off! We ended up going to Outback for dinner last night instead of Red Lobster so I was a bit nervous about my meal but it was very easy to stay OP. I ate 6 oz steak, grilled asparagus, and steamed broccoli. I am so close to 50 pounds gone forever.
WAY TO GO!!!!. That's awesome success after such a hard weekend! Criticism instead of support really sucks, but you've come through it with shining colors! Good job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
GAINED 1.2lbs this week for whatever reason....I have been trying to lose the SAME 10lbs for 8 weeks now....so I am going to put myself in phase 3 for 2 weeks and see what happens!
Blech. I agree. Your body is comfy where it is and needs a royal reset. I'm confident this will shake things up enough and you'll soar to goal!! You are an inspiration Lisa!!

ITA with everyone about the Daily. I love this thread!! It's hard to hear about cheaters and whiners. Grow up and get your head in the game. I find talk like that detrimental and negative to everyone. Having a bad day and venting is different but I can't handle cheating talk. I love it here!!

Have a great day!!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #124  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking 100% is the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Well said Wuv and Shathom. I don't go over there either. I'm so busy these days with my kids and family that I don't have the time or energy to deal with all of that stuff. I picked IP because it's a strict program, and I've stuck with it. After almost 9 months, I still measure everything, and I follow the protocol to a T. I'll keep doing that during phase off too! I'll be measuring and watching my food intake for the rest of my life. I will not go back to where I was a year ago, and I know how not to do that. I'm also taking steps to make sure my family is healthier too.
AND a fantastic job you have done! Don't think I ever congratulated you on making GOAL...YOU ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I do not cheat and saw the results today. I weighed in after my stressful vacation with my MIL and I lost 3.4 pounds! The strictness of this diet is what works for me and the support of all of you! I was super happy about losing another inch off my waist, an inch off my hips and 2 off my thighs! All of the up and down the ladder painting grandma's house paid off! We ended up going to Outback for dinner last night instead of Red Lobster so I was a bit nervous about my meal but it was very easy to stay OP. I ate 6 oz steak, grilled asparagus, and steamed broccoli. I am so close to 50 pounds gone forever.
Way to go 100% is the only way to go!

Quote:
GAINED 1.2lbs this week for whatever reason....I have been trying to lose the SAME 10lbs for 8 weeks now....so I am going to put myself in phase 3 for 2 weeks and see what happens!
You've got this!
Old 08-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #125  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

NSV- Just called a hot chick!
Old 08-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #126  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Wuv, if anyone can do it and break that plateau, it's YOU!

WI #4 is behind me, and I'm down 2.8lbs! 3 inches gone too, 1.5 off my bust and 1.5 off my waist. Now I just gotta get that apple bottom to catch up

I'm having trouble with the tracker - I clicked on it so I could update with the new WI, but it just brings me to a 3FC page with general info on dieting. I tried going through "edit signature" but it looked like I was going to have to make the tracker all over again. Am I missing something?
go into edit signature and in the box with the URL info, just delete the last weight and type in the new one. Works for me.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #127  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
go into edit signature and in the box with the URL info, just delete the last weight and type in the new one. Works for me.
I didn't even notice the weights were in the URL! Thanks, I think that did the trick!
Old 08-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 299.8/282.3/160

Height: 5'8"

I haven't started IP yet, but am meeting with my coach next week so I can start over Labor Day weekend ... just in case the "detox" is as bad as some say.

I just wanted to say that you folks on this thread are a HUGE inspiration!! I hadn't really thought about the things said on the Daily thread until I read what Wuv and some others have said, and wow, ya'll are right. I've always "justified" cheating and going off plan(s) to myself FAR too well and too often. I definitely don't need anyone to encourage or enable me to do the same thing again. I think I'll steer clear of it for awhile too.

Thanks again for all the inspiration!!!

Angie
Old 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #129  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
AND a fantastic job you have done! Don't think I ever congratulated you on making GOAL...YOU ROCK!

Way to go 100% is the only way to go!

You've got this!
Thanks. I'm not quite there yet. I have .8 of a pound to go. The ticker doesn't do well with tenths of pounds .
Old 08-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #130  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
NSV- Just called a hot chick!
You are a hot chick! Way to go!
Old 08-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #131  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]

ITA with everyone about the Daily. I love this thread!! It's hard to hear about cheaters and whiners. Grow up and get your head in the game. I find talk like that detrimental and negative to everyone. Having a bad day and venting is different but I can't handle cheating talk. I love it here!!

Have a great day!!
hey momhottie....where is your August photo oh gorgeous one!!!!!!!!! time for an update!!!

hope you're having a beautiful day!!! another rainy one here....again...3 days in a row...dawg days of summer i suppose!!!

hugs
Old 08-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #132  

Does anyone bruise easier while on IP? I don't usually bruise so easily but the last 2 weeks I have noticed many on my legs. I have been doing a lot of work (ladders, moving stuff, etc) so I may just be bumping myself more but thought I would check. I do take my supplements along with fish oil, carotin, and biotin. Thoughts? Thanks.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:59 PM   #133  

Ah rainbow my sweet girl. I've had norovirus, alas no recent pic! I shall post one soon, once I get some hair and make up done! LOL! A rainy day here as well, just rented movies for the kids, got some Greek chicken marinating for kebabs for supper....and having my first coffee in 3 days!! Ah!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
I know right? in less than a month already a new Vol....its incredible!
I haven't been on 3FC for awhile, Wuv you look awesome! Still 100% for me, losses are small right now but I'm ok with it, as long as it's moving downward I'm happy!
Old 08-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #135  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Ah rainbow my sweet girl. I've had norovirus, alas no recent pic! I shall post one soon, once I get some hair and make up done! LOL! A rainy day here as well, just rented movies for the kids, got some Greek chicken marinating for kebabs for supper....and having my first coffee in 3 days!! Ah!!!
so happy you are feeling better!!! yummmm greek chicken sounds delish!!! i'm munching on those cracked pepper zucchini chips i made yesterday...yum....

and my pork tenderloin is in the crock pot sending heavenly smells up the staircase...ahhh pork carnitas meat better than chipotles!!! ummmm that cumin smells so good!!

life is good!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread