3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/260733-home-100%25-vol-7-a.html)

hyrysk 06-15-2012 09:31 AM

You guy's and gals are too funny. Thanks I needed that:D:D

Darralyn 06-15-2012 09:44 AM

Happy Friday I Peeps!
I kind of overslept and have not had a chance to read everyone's posts; I will check in again at work. Just wanted to say Hi and wish you all the best day ever! Hope you stay OP and that this comes easy for you!
I babysat all three of the grandkids last night (6, 4 and 1 years old) and I have to say they did Grandma in. It was past 10:30 that Mom and Dad got home but I had a wonderful NSV with my baby grand-daughter (the one who only likes her mom and dad). She cuddled with me and when M & D got home she wouldn't go to them, she wanted to stay with me! I finally got in to her inner circle! Yipee! All the time and tears (hers) we've been together have finally paid off. She loves her Grandma! I know it's probably hard to understand my excitement but it is so nice when your grandkids finally know you and love you back! They are a huge part of my life and happiness!
Love you all! Have a Super Fantastic Friday!

DanafromAustin 06-15-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crustybuns (Post 4371947)
Ppsssst... hey... can I come in? It's been over 2 weeks since I've visted. I have been away and haven't had a WI for over 2 weeks... I hope to be home for my Tues WI. If it's true that stress and no sleep will hold you up on loosing, I could be in big trouble. I have missed 2 weeks of school, they have been fantastic accomodating me, otherwise I would be out the door. Had a death in the family, two other family members have had to have surgery and another one is waiting for surgery. I flew out so fast that my bag with all of my packs was left at the door. I have no IP, am stuck with no vehicle and most of the time aside from hospital time is spent in the country. My family are 'meat and potato' people. I'm doing me best with what I have.... which I have to say isn't much. After my 3rd day of trying my best I was basically starving... I had bread. Anyway... I will be back to my regular routine on Sunday.. well I guess Monday, and I will sheepishly go WI Tues. I won't be 100% till Monday are ya gonna let me hang with y'all? :?:

Life happens and you are dealing with a lot right now. Welcome back!:hug:

LizRR 06-15-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4371919)
HAHAHA! That got a snort...I'm very much a flower like that sometimes.

VIP would have made a comment about pillow fights as well.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy (Post 4371921)
Oh dont worry, in my head there was more than pillow fighting lol

Wanted to say so much more but thought i better just sit back and keep my posts PG haha

You guys gave me some good laughs today, thanks!

Glad to know our little love triangle yesterday brought a few snorts and LOLs!

Meadow Wheeler - that sounds like a VERY successful WI! I've been thinking about moving my goal weight down myself pretty soon.

KitKat169 - I've had those moments where I just felt crappy sick and nearly went off the deep end. Except once in my case I went ahead and had 2 restricteds back to back (my one cheat I've had...d*mn chocolate soy puffs!) - good for you on holding off! It can be so hard to stay calm in the emotional storm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crustybuns (Post 4371947)
Ppsssst... hey... can I come in? It's been over 2 weeks since I've visted. I have been away and haven't had a WI for over 2 weeks... I hope to be home for my Tues WI. If it's true that stress and no sleep will hold you up on loosing, I could be in big trouble. I have missed 2 weeks of school, they have been fantastic accomodating me, otherwise I would be out the door. Had a death in the family, two other family members have had to have surgery and another one is waiting for surgery. I flew out so fast that my bag with all of my packs was left at the door. I have no IP, am stuck with no vehicle and most of the time aside from hospital time is spent in the country. My family are 'meat and potato' people. I'm doing me best with what I have.... which I have to say isn't much. After my 3rd day of trying my best I was basically starving... I had bread. Anyway... I will be back to my regular routine on Sunday.. well I guess Monday, and I will sheepishly go WI Tues. I won't be 100% till Monday are ya gonna let me hang with y'all? :?:

I'm so sorry for all you've gone through, but kudos for trying to stay OP through it all. We are always here for you!

wuv2bloved 06-15-2012 10:53 AM

Crustybuns, you can hang in here anytime you like. Sounds like you did the best you could with what was dealt with. You are back in the saddle so you are in good shape again so welcome back.

As for me its another day of spring cleaning to pack some more boxes AND my guy comes home today so I am super excited about that! My room is at least done, my living room looks like an automotive shop right now with car pieces all over that the boys are trying to sell to get us some money. We have a wrecked Subaru in a storage unit that they use for their cars but are now parting it out as much as they can. They are like kids in a candy store and driving me crazy in the mean time.....lol. Well have a great day off to packing!

Tripmama 06-15-2012 01:12 PM

Happy friday indeed...down 5lbs at WI this morning and an inch off these hips. Excited for the volleyball fundraiser this weekend...hope to win it.

So glad I found IP! It rocks. Now I must join WUV and start packing and moving.ave a great day.

H

shathom 06-15-2012 01:33 PM

woo hoo Tripmama, you go girl :woohoo:

shathom 06-15-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4372206)
Happy Friday I Peeps!
I kind of overslept and have not had a chance to read everyone's posts; I will check in again at work. Just wanted to say Hi and wish you all the best day ever! Hope you stay OP and that this comes easy for you!
I babysat all three of the grandkids last night (6, 4 and 1 years old) and I have to say they did Grandma in. It was past 10:30 that Mom and Dad got home but I had a wonderful NSV with my baby grand-daughter (the one who only likes her mom and dad). She cuddled with me and when M & D got home she wouldn't go to them, she wanted to stay with me! I finally got in to her inner circle! Yipee! All the time and tears (hers) we've been together have finally paid off. She loves her Grandma! I know it's probably hard to understand my excitement but it is so nice when your grandkids finally know you and love you back! They are a huge part of my life and happiness!
Love you all! Have a Super Fantastic Friday!

I know what you mean about the love of the grandbabies, I have 2 granddaughters ages 4 and 19, the 19 year old wants to hang with granny all the time, the little one does not know how to take me LOL :s:

DanafromAustin 06-15-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4372448)
Happy friday indeed...down 5lbs at WI this morning and an inch off these hips. Excited for the volleyball fundraiser this weekend...hope to win it.

So glad I found IP! It rocks. Now I must join WUV and start packing and moving.ave a great day.

H

Holy Moly you are doing great!

wuv2bloved 06-15-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4372448)

H

We are just having so much fun.....lol....I just got an email from my coach, she wants me to call her Monday, she wants to start using me at the clinic and to help build up the clinic, this is pretty exciting for me.

Tmg1989 06-15-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4372524)
We are just having so much fun.....lol....I just got an email from my coach, she wants me to call her Monday, she wants to start using me at the clinic and to help build up the clinic, this is pretty exciting for me.

Excellent! That is what you should be doing! Work out a STRONG commission...

LizRR 06-15-2012 03:08 PM

Oh Tripmama - you are seriously a big loser - I'm so jealous!

Back from WI#15 - down -0.4lb and 0.09% body fat .... I'LL TAKE IT! That is WAY more than I was expecting!!!! Back to the grind IPeeps - enjoy your weekend!

LizRR 06-15-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!! You just made my weekend!

shathom 06-15-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

woohoo girl, that is awesome news! Seems like it is getting better and better, new home, new man, possibly a new job at the clinic... just saying:D

wuv2bloved 06-15-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shathom (Post 4372576)
woohoo girl, that is awesome news! Seems like it is getting better and better, new home, new man, possibly a new job at the clinic... just saying:D

I know right? guess its been a pretty good week so far....lol....hopefully an even better weekend :D