3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/260733-home-100%25-vol-7-a.html)

Meadow Wheeler 06-14-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4371537)
Well I promised not to be sad; I maintained this week at WI. No loss no gain; but I did lose inches and fat% so I guess it's a plus. Thanks all of you for your kind thoughts and well wishes. It's just not my week but watch out......next week I am going to kick some major butt!! :kickbutt:
Hugs to you all! :hug:

Sweetheart your body just took a deep breath...next week you will drop more. Loss in inches and body fat means you also gained in lean mass...those are all reasons to celebrate! :hug: I say "Yay for you!" :carrot: Can't wait to hear about the magic your body is going to do over the next week.

Meadow Wheeler 06-14-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous (Post 4371607)
A great week. Two pounds lost and a new baby grandson born!! Life is good.

Congrats Grandma! :carrot:

Meadow Wheeler 06-14-2012 09:42 PM

WI today was a 1 lb loss and 1 inch loss. A bit of body fat loss and a bit of lean mass gain. All in all I am happy with that but the darned 30 lbs lost seems to be toying with me. I still have 1 lb to lose to reach that milestone and I was just certain I was going to "officially" be there today! I have also decided to change my goal weight from 140 to 135...so that puts my 1/2 way milestone at 6 more lbs. Can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks bring. ;)

Longhorn Energy 06-14-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler (Post 4371772)
WI today was a 1 lb loss and 1 inch loss. A bit of body fat loss and a bit of lean mass gain. All in all I am happy with that but the darned 30 lbs lost seems to be toying with me. I still have 1 lb to lose to reach that milestone and I was just certain I was going to "officially" be there today! I have also decided to change my goal weight from 140 to 135...so that puts my 1/2 way milestone at 6 more lbs. Can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks bring. ;)

Nothing wrong with that, congrats! The gain in lean mass will affect the scale but that is positive overall.

Youll get that 30 this week!

LSJ100 06-14-2012 10:30 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA fun reading catching up with everyone tonight! Thanks for the smiles and the 100% support! You are all doing great!

KitKat169 06-14-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Well I promised not to be sad; I maintained this week at WI. No loss no gain; but I did lose inches and fat% so I guess it's a plus. Thanks all of you for your kind thoughts and well wishes. It's just not my week but watch out......next week I am going to kick some major butt!! :kickbutt:

You can go right ahead and be a bit sad for today IMO. Even knowing that your body is just catching up with you, it still is not what you want to see. The true test is that you keep smiling about what you've accomplished in the weeks prior and what staying OP will do in the future. Go get'im next week.

Quote:

Changing your goal weight and being almost 1/2 way, that's crazy great! Have an OP week!

Something hit me at the end of the day and things fell apart for a couple hours. I'd like to think that is estrogren release from my fat cells. I was having back pain all day and by the time I got home after work, I couldn't do anything but sit and sob for a good 10 minutes. Then I decided I really wanted a drink (tequila is my typical choice, but not the shooter style). I managed to hold that thought off while I made and ate dinner. But then I decided I was still hungry and it was all I could do it make myself stay out of the kitchen for the next hour. I kept telling myself "how would I tell my IPeeps that I cheated for the first time in months"!

Now I'm over all the emotions and can't figure out what the fuss was about. Got to be crazy hormones. Or the other option is that my headache from yesterday is back, my throat is sore and I'm getting the wicked cold going around my office. Time for a nice herbal tea then bed. Jelly, I'm thinking of you and hope you are feeling better because being sick is not fun.

Wuv, another inspiring video. Love to hear your voice.
Busymom, thanks for the surgery info. I had surgery for a breast reduction a year ago so I can't understand all your considering but good luck with the insurance. I think Canada may be easier because I had no problem getting the surgeon to submit it to our healthcare. However I did have to pay a portion to get extra liposuction done on areas that don't lose well.

Goodnight everyone!

Ishbel 06-15-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy (Post 4371466)
:corn:

HAHAHA! That got a snort...I'm very much a flower like that sometimes.

VIP would have made a comment about pillow fights as well.....

Longhorn Energy 06-15-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4371919)
HAHAHA! That got a snort...I'm very much a flower like that sometimes.

VIP would have made a comment about pillow fights as well.....

Oh dont worry, in my head there was more than pillow fighting lol

Wanted to say so much more but thought i better just sit back and keep my posts PG haha

You guys gave me some good laughs today, thanks!

Crustybuns 06-15-2012 01:37 AM

Ppsssst... hey... can I come in? It's been over 2 weeks since I've visted. I have been away and haven't had a WI for over 2 weeks... I hope to be home for my Tues WI. If it's true that stress and no sleep will hold you up on loosing, I could be in big trouble. I have missed 2 weeks of school, they have been fantastic accomodating me, otherwise I would be out the door. Had a death in the family, two other family members have had to have surgery and another one is waiting for surgery. I flew out so fast that my bag with all of my packs was left at the door. I have no IP, am stuck with no vehicle and most of the time aside from hospital time is spent in the country. My family are 'meat and potato' people. I'm doing me best with what I have.... which I have to say isn't much. After my 3rd day of trying my best I was basically starving... I had bread. Anyway... I will be back to my regular routine on Sunday.. well I guess Monday, and I will sheepishly go WI Tues. I won't be 100% till Monday are ya gonna let me hang with y'all? :?:

Cadu 06-15-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Congrats on both of these. :carrot:

Quote:

You will hit that 30 next week, no doubt. I cant wait to celebrate it with ya.

Meadow Wheeler 06-15-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crustybuns (Post 4371947)
I won't be 100% till Monday are ya gonna let me hang with y'all? :?:

Oh Crustybuns, it sounds like your life turned upside down! I am so sorry for the loss of your family member and wish all the others speedy recoveries. I admire you for trying to stay OP with everything that was going on. I am proud of you for jumping right back in to the swing of things and especially proud of you for putting yourself during some tough times. Don't hang your head when you go in for weigh-in. Smile and then fight forward. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadu (Post 4372025)
You will hit that 30 next week, no doubt. I cant wait to celebrate it with ya.

Thank you very much Cadu!

So this morning I am trying a chocolate IP with spinach smoothy. I don't remember who said I would feel like superwoman but I have this feeling you are right. I agree with you...YUMMM.

shathom 06-15-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

My friend, you will kill it next week :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy (Post 4371466)
:corn:

I have not laughed like this in a long time, thanks!:lol:

Quote:

Congrats granny on both counts!

Quote:

That is one less from your countdown! Doing great!:bravo:

Tripmama 06-15-2012 08:35 AM

Congrats

Quote:

:congrat::congrat::congrat:

salmongirl 06-15-2012 09:01 AM

GonnaB50 - Congrats on all accounts!
MeadowWheeler-The scale fairies love to play with you! You will get there for sure next week!
TripMama-I miss you!

Just saying good morning! Off to the orthodontist today, sounds easy but it is a 3 hour drive each way. Ahhh, the joys of small town life!

Have a great day!

Ravenswood2012 06-15-2012 09:18 AM

Weigh in #4 yesterday was awesome.... Another 4.4lbs & 2.75 inches GONE!!! :carrot:

So happy to have found the IP Program :D