3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/260733-home-100%25-vol-7-a.html)

shathom 06-13-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana B (Post 4369337)
Hope everyone had a great OP day, I had WI today, 3.4 lbs! I just calculated total since I started on Feb 22, 2012, 57.2 lbs. and 52.25 inches, I LOVE IP!!

woo hoo great WI and fantastic stats, you are doing fantistic :carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler (Post 4369582)
Have a great 100% OP day everyone.

Yesterday I took a tumble (graceful me went *** over tea kettle not so gracefully) when out walking during my lunch break. I tripped on a piece of side walk. My thumbs hurt...the right one is very swollen and my right hip is going to have a heck of a bruise. I think am more irritated at myself than actually hurt.

Today my DH and I go to our clinic to talk at the open house. To give our IP perspective and tips. One of my tips is definitely for people to join this forum for support and recipe ideas. You all rock!

By the way...I think you can call me a kale junkie now too. Thank you for all the tips on how best to make kale chips. That is hitting my "crunchy" craving.

Have a wonderful day! To everyone with WIs...best wishes!

Glad you are ok, you rock too :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4369628)
Good Morning Friends,
Good to see your faces today!! It seems overcast and rainy here in Spokane today; this is typical June weather, we don't get summer until July lately! Oh well I will quit bellyaching! I want to wish you all a 100% OP day today!
I was super hungry at about 4:30 yesterday so I rushed home from work and ate an early dinner and had my snack early; but I did well for the rest of the weekend!
I stayed the same at my work WI yesterday; I was dissapointed; but at least I didn't gain. I have cut out all restricteds and am measuring more careufully; I was eyeballing most things and think maybe I was getting sloppy. So my plan this week is to clean things up!!
Love you all and wish you all the very best!:grouphug:

You are doing fantastic, keep up the good work :flow2:

Cadu 06-13-2012 01:15 PM

Back on the downward trend.. lost 2 pounds this week.

Darralyn 06-13-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadu (Post 4369992)
Back on the downward trend.. lost 2 pounds this week.

That is freaking Fantastic!!! Way to go!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Cadu 06-13-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana B (Post 4369337)
Hope everyone had a great OP day, I had WI today, 3.4 lbs! I just calculated total since I started on Feb 22, 2012, 57.2 lbs. and 52.25 inches, I LOVE IP!!

Great job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler (Post 4369582)
Have a great 100% OP day everyone.

Yesterday I took a tumble (graceful me went *** over tea kettle not so gracefully) when out walking during my lunch break. I tripped on a piece of side walk. My thumbs hurt...the right one is very swollen and my right hip is going to have a heck of a bruise. I think am more irritated at myself than actually hurt.

Today my DH and I go to our clinic to talk at the open house. To give our IP perspective and tips. One of my tips is definitely for people to join this forum for support and recipe ideas. You all rock!

By the way...I think you can call me a kale junkie now too. Thank you for all the tips on how best to make kale chips. That is hitting my "crunchy" craving.

Have a wonderful day! To everyone with WIs...best wishes!

Ouch! I hope you re feeling better. As for the kale chips. I tried them a couple time cause everyone seems to love them, but I dont know, I just didnt like the taste.. kinda bitter. I want to like them, maybe I will try them again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4369628)
I have cut out all restricteds and am measuring more careufully; I was eyeballing most things and think maybe I was getting sloppy. So my plan this week is to clean things up!!
Love you all and wish you all the very best!:grouphug:

Me to Darralyn, I have to tighten things up. I have been getting a little sloppy with measuring and water intake. I will not however, give up my restricteds. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by salmongirl (Post 4369754)
I lost 2# at WI yesterday! I love this diet. Working my way down the 190's! I really need to get into the groove of summertime & rework my eating schedule.

I hope everyone has a great day! Keep it up loosers!

Whoo hooooo on your loss Salmon

LizRR 06-13-2012 02:11 PM

Hey WUV - Thought of you when I read this on the Daily Chat:

I just wanted to say that I just saw that the Today Show is looking for people who have "reinvented themselves". I know there are more than a few of you here, so I thought I'd share.

The link for the applicaiton form is here http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47797197/ns/today/

wuv2bloved 06-13-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizRR (Post 4370047)
Hey WUV - Thought of you when I read this on the Daily Chat:

I just wanted to say that I just saw that the Today Show is looking for people who have "reinvented themselves". I know there are more than a few of you here, so I thought I'd share.

The link for the applicaiton form is here http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47797197/ns/today/

Thanks, I will go and check it out right now!....Happy to report I am down another 2 lbs this week AND I am in a size...drumroll please..........18!!!...YES...that is right I said a size 18!....wanna talk one super excited girl....YUP...that is ME!!!

Ok this is what I wrote to the Today show......
In March of 2011 I found out I had no more cartlidge in my right hip and if I didn't lose weight I would be in a wheelchair. I was too young and still very active so I didn't want to be in a wheelchair within 6 months. My mom worked with a lady whom had loss a large amount of weight fairly quickly so my mom found out about the program. It's called Ideal Protein, I found the website online, called the 800 number to find a clinic near me on April 26, 2011. I set up an appointment for the next day, April 27, 2011 I found out that I weight 388lbs. This is when my journey began. I knew I had to do something about my weight so my mind was made up, there was NO way I would let myself get to 400lbs or in a wheelchair. I thought to myself, you have got to get your act together before something major happens then what are you going to do. So with my head in the right place along with determination I started Ideal Protein. My first week wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and my first weeks results showed a loss of 9.8lbs and 14 inches (a total between my breast, thorax, waist, hips, thigh and arm). I was super excited and said I can definitely do this. Second week 8 more lbs gone and another 13 inches. I was on a roll and each week I began shrinking. I researched everything I could about Ideal Protein then came across a Forum called 3 fatchicks. Its a support forum for people on all kinds of diets, I sat and read for hours and hours soaking in all of this information. About a week after finding the site I joined and have shared my journey along the way. Because I want everyone to know that this is a REAL program and anyone can do it. I am not paid for sharing my journey, I want to help change people's lives for the better. I have helped many people there and also go to different clinics to share my story to let them know that if you put your mind to it anything is possible. One of the girls on the forum watched your show today and emailed me to write to you. As of today June 13, 2012 I have loss a total of 164lbs and over 100 inches. 14 months ago I weighed 388lbs today I weighed in at 220lbs. I was in a tight sized 36pants and a 5x Man's shirt, today I am in a size 18pants and a 1x (xl) shirt. June 1, 2012 I was laid off from my job, I was scheduled to go see a plastic surgeon to find out how much extra skin I have and how much it would cost me to get it removed, so needless to say, I didn't keep that appointment because now not only do I not have a job I no longer have health insurance. Life always throws you all kinds of curves, it is up to you to keep going. Since June 1st, I have loss 7lbs, I am not letting having nothing come in the way of me getting to my goal. I have 20lbs left to go, I know I have a least 30lbs of extra skin, when that scale hits 200lbs, my journey will end but my life will continue into maintenance for a new healthy lifestyle. Thank you for reading my story..Lisa Corner

DanafromAustin 06-13-2012 04:11 PM

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon. Crazy day here today, but hanging in. I went for weigh in today and had a zero loss, no surprise there as my home scale said the same thing. I did gain some muscle and lost some body fat, so at least something good did happen this week. I had a long talk with my coach today and we both decided that it's time to go to phase 3 for three weeks and then I was phasing off anyway for the following week's vacation. We both agreed that it was time to give my body a rest. I told her as soon as my plane lands back in Austin on July 22nd, I am back on phase one till I'm at goal.

We also talked about my goal number a bit, and she wants me to not focus so much on a scale number, but rather on a body fat percentage. She said I have a lot of muscle for a woman and I need to maintain that rather than care what the number on the scale is. She also said to really concentrate on the protein while on phase 3 as it seems when I eat more than what's allowed I tend to gain more muscle and loose more body fat. She also said it's easier to maintain your weight on phase 3 when adding more protein. I guess this is why when I tell people I want to loose another 40 pounds they all look at me like I'm crazy. Everyone says another 20 pounds and I should be cooked and ready to go. Well, either way I just hope the scale moves down again when I'm ready for phase 1 again come mid July.

Diana B 06-13-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4369565)
Getting ready for D2 of P2. A little unprepared yesterday, but made it through.

You will do great, remember when first starting Phase 1, just takes getting used to is all :dizzy: Have a great P2 day! :carrot:

Susan1956 06-13-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4365546)
Yes Pat, its the truck driver.....Here is my week 57 update :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYZMPKQXho&feature=plcp

How cool is that youtube blog?? Sorry about the job/apartment but you've got the right attitude, keep up 100%.:carrot:

wuv2bloved 06-13-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan1956 (Post 4370176)
How cool is that youtube blog?? Sorry about the job/apartment but you've got the right attitude, keep up 100%.:carrot:

Thank you!

Darralyn 06-13-2012 05:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

I posted my fat picture and lost all the others....I don't do the picture thing well. Anyway that was me 50 lbs ago. What do you think?

wuv2bloved 06-13-2012 05:05 PM

BIG difference..>GREAT job!

Diana B 06-13-2012 05:06 PM

Progress Pics

A big shout out to Wuv for getting my progress pics together :hug: ! I'm hoping I have gotten it on here, I know I've lost weight but actually seeing the pictures together really shows it! I love IP! :carrot:

Tigerlvr52 06-13-2012 05:09 PM

The biggest thing I noticed about IP is not just the weight loss but the inches as well. A lot of diets can get your weight down but not the inches it's amazing. I put on a pair of pants today that even at my current wight 2 years ago were tight. Today they are not and quite comfy. I am so grateful for IP

Darralyn 06-13-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana B (Post 4370203)
A big shout out to Wuv for getting my progress pics together :hug: ! I'm hoping I have gotten it on here, I know I've lost weight but actually seeing the pictures together really shows it! I love IP! :carrot:

She's an amazing person!! She helped me out too then I just messed them up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4370179)
Thank you!

Love your story; I hope you get some recognition!