3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/260733-home-100%25-vol-7-a.html)

wuv2bloved 06-09-2012 06:36 PM

Home of the 100% Vol. 7

It is with GREAT pleasure that I bring to y'all VOL. 7 of the 100% thread. I started the LAST one on 5/29!!!!!.....We have some POSITIVENESS going on this thread for sure!

salmongirl 06-09-2012 06:42 PM

Wow, I guess I will get this party started!
I love Ideal Protein and that is really all I have to say. It has changed my life.
Stay 100% and positive!

wuv2bloved 06-09-2012 06:43 PM

Hey y'all, Had an early start this morning, up at 6am and out of the door at 7am. Went to a HUGE flea market in Winnie Tx. We got there at 9am and walked til 1pm!.....I had a cup of coffee when we left then had my chocolate soy puffs about 10am. We stopped and ate at a Golden Corral, I had lettuce, spinach, cherry tomato, green pepper, purple onion with oil and vinegar with a pork chop, steamed broccoli/cauliflower. I ate my food then got up from the table when the others were still eating. Watching them "stuff" themselves was making me gag so I went outside and got on the phone with my BOYFRIEND!!!....YES.....YOU READ THAT RIGHT I NOW HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!.....and I got approved for my foodstamps and unemployment, so things and looking good for me right now.....I am ONE happy chick a dee right now that is for sure. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

Longhorn Energy 06-09-2012 06:56 PM

A boyfriend??? Wow congrats, that is great news along with all your other great news.

As long as he doesnt take you away from here LOL

Mmmmm Golden Corral may be one of the reasons I needed this diet haha, we dont have them in Canada but we travel the US lots and they are a favorite for sure...

wuv2bloved 06-09-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy (Post 4365370)
A boyfriend??? Wow congrats, that is great news along with all your other great news.

As long as he doesnt take you away from here LOL

Mmmmm Golden Corral may be one of the reasons I needed this diet haha, we dont have them in Canada but we travel the US lots and they are a favorite for sure...

HAHA....He won't take me away from here, he actually wants to start the program! You can eat anywhere, just have to make wise choices when choosing your food. Stick to what you know and it should be all good :)

patns 06-09-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4365374)
HAHA....He won't take me away from here, he actually wants to start the program! You can eat anywhere, just have to make wise choices when choosing your food. Stick to what you know and it should be all good :)

Is it the long distance truck driver?? Nosey minds want to know!!!
I love how you post what you have when you eat out. So many people say they won't eat out because they don't trust the restaurants of themselves.
For me the best part of the program is how well it accomodates eating out.

Pat

shathom 06-09-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4365360)
Hey y'all, Had an early start this morning, up at 6am and out of the door at 7am. Went to a HUGE flea market in Winnie Tx. We got there at 9am and walked til 1pm!.....I had a cup of coffee when we left then had my chocolate soy puffs about 10am. We stopped and ate at a Golden Corral, I had lettuce, spinach, cherry tomato, green pepper, purple onion with oil and vinegar with a pork chop, steamed broccoli/cauliflower. I ate my food then got up from the table when the others were still eating. Watching them "stuff" themselves was making me gag so I went outside and got on the phone with my BOYFRIEND!!!....YES.....YOU READ THAT RIGHT I NOW HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!.....and I got approved for my foodstamps and unemployment, so things and looking good for me right now.....I am ONE happy chick a dee right now that is for sure. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

Well now, look at you missy, a boyfriend eh?? That is fab, see I told you that things were about to turn the corner, the power of prayer is awesome!

Hello chickadees and chickadudes, I'm hoping you all are having a good weekend. We are getting all kinds of rain here in FL, :rain: cannot complain though cause we need it. It is supposed to rain for the next week on and off.

Smooches

wuv2bloved 06-09-2012 10:48 PM

Yes Pat, its the truck driver.....Here is my week 57 update :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYZMPKQXho&feature=plcp

Tripmama 06-09-2012 11:33 PM

Great day today....felt super skinny today...love that! I love watching my DS play ball and he was on fire today, so glad I came to watch. I am finding it really easy to stay OP these days hope it is a lasting trend...I like it wHen things are easy. Love seeing all the great NSV.

Keep it real...keep it OP!

mompattie 06-10-2012 12:20 AM

Hey everyone!! Another 100% OP day!! Enjoyed hanging out with the kids, did an awesome 16 k bike ride, went to the city to watch Madagascar 3 with the kids and I did awesome!! Had a stash of sliced cucs in my purse and a Pure Evil bar for movie noshing! Very good and I wasn't tempted in the least by all the theatre crap food!

We enjoyed a nice family meal at Boston Pizza after. I had a Greek salad tossed in EVOO, topped with a grilled chicken breast. YUM! I love IP! We just came inside after having a campfire on the deck, and the kids each made a s'more. Did I say I loved IP?? Not even tempted, not even close. I want thin and healthy soooo bad!! I want looking great soooo bad!! I want feeling awesome soooo bad!! I want a hot looking bod soooo bad!!! I want to sit in chairs and fit with room to spare soooo bad!! I want I want to shop in normal clothing stores sooo bad!! I want to love what I see in the mirror sooo bad!! Those s'mores didn't even come close! Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Meadow Wheeler 06-10-2012 12:20 AM

Wuv, I am so happy to see that things are looking up for you! Congrats on the boyfriend. You looked fabulous in your latest video. It is only going to get better from here! :)

mompattie 06-10-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler (Post 4365602)
Wuv, I am so happy to see that things are looking up for you! Congrats on the boyfriend. You looked fabulous in your latest video. It is only going to get better from here! :)

Hey Meadow. I wanted to tell you I rode 16 k today and my hands didn't get numb hardly at all!! I engaged my core and really focused on that, and kept my grip loosey goosey It worked!!! And tonight I can really feel it in my abs!

JellyMae87 06-10-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

I guess this explains why you never text me anymore :(

Longhorn Energy 06-10-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4365601)
Hey everyone!! Another 100% OP day!! Enjoyed hanging out with the kids, did an awesome 16 k bike ride, went to the city to watch Madagascar 3 with the kids and I did awesome!! Had a stash of sliced cucs in my purse and a Pure Evil bar for movie noshing! Very good and I wasn't tempted in the least by all the theatre crap food!

We enjoyed a nice family meal at Boston Pizza after. I had a Greek salad tossed in EVOO, topped with a grilled chicken breast. YUM! I love IP! We just came inside after having a campfire on the deck, and the kids each made a s'more. Did I say I loved IP?? Not even tempted, not even close. I want thin and healthy soooo bad!! I want looking great soooo bad!! I want feeling awesome soooo bad!! I want a hot looking bod soooo bad!!! I want to sit in chairs and fit with room to spare soooo bad!! I want I want to shop in normal clothing stores sooo bad!! I want to love what I see in the mirror sooo bad!! Those s'mores didn't even come close! Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Love your attitude...my wife asked me the other night why i never did, or ever tried some sort of diet plan before...i told her i didnt ever want to before, in my head for some reason i didnt want to try...now i want all the same above things.

Keep it up mom...:carrot:

Cadu 06-10-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Yay Lisa.. They say when one door closes another opens.. So glad you are happy. :hug: