3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/260733-home-100%25-vol-7-a.html)

salmongirl 06-14-2012 11:27 AM

Good morning IPeeps - It sounds like everyone is having a good day and there have been some really good weigh-ins!

The weather here is absolutely perfect today! I love summer!

Now off to get the gardening done! Have a great day.

Busymomx4 06-14-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4371060)
That is crazy, if it is medically needed which mine would be because of my hip, the insurance would have covered it.

I have private insurance through work but its mostly just for meds and dentist. In Canada (well québec anyways), no private insurance ever cover for cosmetic surgeries, regardless how badly its needed :(

Busymomx4 06-14-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizRR (Post 4371072)
Busymom, thanks for that update - I do see a 'mommy makeover' in my future someday so the information is always so much appreciated - and no TMI at all! I went back to your goal thread to and was just staring at your pictures - you are so beautiful! You were before IP as well, but your after picture really had a sparkle in your eyes that the before didn't. Such an inspiration, or thinspiration if you will. Hope you get the insurance approval!

OMG Liz, thank you soooo much, wow..you're so sweet :)

Ishbel 06-14-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizRR (Post 4371072)
I went back to your goal thread to and was just staring at your pictures - you are so beautiful! You were before IP as well, but your after picture really had a sparkle in your eyes that the before didn't. Such an inspiration, or thinspiration if you will. Hope you get the insurance approval!

I keep telling her that! She doesn't believe me...I'd totally hit on her if I was a guy! :D

ptod YAY for Kale Chips - more then 5 lbs is FABULOUS! Well done! I find it funny that someone said your face is slimmer after 114 lbs...I had someone ask me if I got new glasses at 128 lbs...I think he just didn't know what to say though. But it did make me laugh.

I'm pretty private about it too, I generally don't tell people the total amount that I've lost (ie I just say "more then a 100") and I'm not one to put it on facebook. The day I ran was the day I put on my facebook "I CAN RUN" but I haven't said anything else. I think there are three new pictures of me on there. It was really REALLY hard for me to put up a goal album and only did it through encouragement of my buddy. :)

I don't know why, it is what it is.

Busymomx4 06-14-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4371139)
I keep telling her that! She doesn't believe me...I'd totally hit on her if I was a guy! :D

I'm pretty private about it too, I generally don't tell people the total amount that I've lost (ie I just say "more then a 100") and I'm not one to put it on facebook. The day I ran was the day I put on my facebook "I CAN RUN" but I haven't said anything else. I think there are three new pictures of me on there. It was really REALLY hard for me to put up a goal album and only did it through encouragement of my buddy. :)

I don't know why, it is what it is.

ROFL right back at ya girlfriend ;)

I'm private too, never posted on facebook about my diet. I don't talk about it at work and people don't ask me too much but if they do ask i answer them cause i'm still proud of myself :)

LizRR 06-14-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4371139)

Not looking too bad yourself there Ishbel...

LosingLawyer 06-14-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370799)
Behold the power of kale chips!!!!!!

Had my WI yesterday and am down 5.4 pounds from last week. Shazam!

No, I know it wasn't the kale chips - more likely related to riding my recumbent bike nearly every day - but I am pretty stoked about it.

Later in the day I got another awesome surprise. I told my mom that I wanted to buy some smaller size shorts for later in the summer. We got to the store and I just figured 2 sizes smaller would be good for the future. Mom didn't understand that I was just going to buy the clothes - she told me to go try them on. Yes, Mom. Well they fit! I fit into size 20 bottoms! I went back to look for 18s, but I think Wuv bought them all. :D

Congrats - awesome weigh in! :carrot: Your stats are incredible - how long have you been on IP?

LosingLawyer 06-14-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shathom (Post 4370966)
Good morning all, just got back from WI #9, down another 3# for a total of 40 pounds gone IP rocks! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today and the rest of the week:carrot:

Smooches

Wow! :carrot: 40 pounds in 9 weeks - you're killing it!

LosingLawyer 06-14-2012 03:54 PM

Busymomx4: thanks for all the info and I'm crossing my fingers that you get the insurance approval.

Busymomx4 06-14-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LosingLawyer (Post 4371394)
Busymomx4: thanks for all the info and I'm crossing my fingers that you get the insurance approval.

Thanks, oh yeah, one thing i forgot that i was really happy with. She said i had really good strong stomach muscle and that they were not split (i heard that they could when being heavy and/or having children). So that's a big plus when it comes to recovery as they don't have to put them back together.

Ishbel 06-14-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizRR (Post 4371273)

I'd hit on you too Liz! :D

Longhorn Energy 06-14-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizRR (Post 4371273)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4371462)
I'd hit on you too Liz! :D

:corn:

rainbowsmiles 06-14-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4370833)
Good Monrning All you Beautiful People
Hope you all have a wonderful OP day and that staying that way comes easy for you today! I am sending blessings of love and well being to all of you also!
I have a WI today and I am not anticipating good news; my scales have not moved this week....BLECH! I am sure there will be no magic at the clinic especially after breakfast and lunch..Oh well one needs to take the good with the same. Good Lord let's hope I haven't gained.. I will let you all know and I won't be sad whatever the scale says!.
Love you all!:hug::hug:

:hug::hug: thinking of you and wanted to send you some hugs!!! hope your WI went fantastic!!....lose, gain or maintain...NOTHING can take that gorgeous smile away so just keep the faith...and keep on doing what you know to do!! :)

Darralyn 06-14-2012 05:22 PM

Well I promised not to be sad; I maintained this week at WI. No loss no gain; but I did lose inches and fat% so I guess it's a plus. Thanks all of you for your kind thoughts and well wishes. It's just not my week but watch out......next week I am going to kick some major butt!! :kickbutt:
Hugs to you all! :hug:

Darralyn 06-14-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4371469)
:hug::hug: thinking of you and wanted to send you some hugs!!! hope your WI went fantastic!!....lose, gain or maintain...NOTHING can take that gorgeous smile away so just keep the faith...and keep on doing what you know to do!! :)

You are so kind, thank you! :hug: