3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 7 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/260733-home-100%25-vol-7-a.html)

ptod 06-13-2012 10:18 PM

DH just saved me from myself. We just had some friends leave the house and I realized that I didn't make my evening pudding shake ahead of time. So I was just going to have another restricted :o and adjust what I ate tomorrow. He saw me at the pantry and said "pancake making time?" At first I said it was too late, but then I changed my mind.

I think he just loves to say I am a cereal killer when I bang the heck out of the cereal. Thanks DH - you reminded me do the right thing! :hug:

btw - as we were playing cards, a girlfriend stopped suddenly and said to me "are you losing weight?" At the same time, all the others at the table said "she has been losing weight for a while." She responded that my face was getting skinny. Funny thing is the girls at the clinic this morning were saying the same thing.

ptod 06-13-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4370365)
Thanks!!......LOL....everyone needs to be there with me, we would have a packed house!!.....lets just hope someone reads it!

I will jump on the train and meet you there! :callme:

DanafromAustin 06-13-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4370425)
Wow look who has almost lost 100 pounds...I think she is from Texas:carrot::carrot:

Well it looks like the goal of 100 lbs is going to have to wait a little longer while I phase off for a month, as I hear you are too. Good luck with the phase off and enjoy the extra food.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370476)
btw - as we were playing cards, a girlfriend stopped suddenly and said to me "are you losing weight?" At the same time, all the others at the table said "she has been losing weight for a while." She responded that my face was getting skinny. Funny thing is the girls at the clinic this morning were saying the same thing.

Sounds like things are moving again... always a good thing!

mompattie 06-13-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370476)
DH just saved me from myself. We just had some friends leave the house and I realized that I didn't make my evening pudding shake ahead of time. So I was just going to have another restricted :o and adjust what I ate tomorrow. He saw me at the pantry and said "pancake making time?" At first I said it was too late, but then I changed my mind.

I think he just loves to say I am a cereal killer when I bang the heck out of the cereal. Thanks DH - you reminded me do the right thing! :hug:

Have you lost over 100 lbs???? That's freaking awesome!!!!! And people only notice it in your face? I'm sure you look quite bit different!!!!! That's awesome, inspiring, amazing!! Congratulations!!

KitKat169 06-13-2012 11:20 PM

I just caught up on posts for today and would love to comment on a few but I'm worn out today. Congrats on the successful WIs, on being 100% OP, for great pictures and for generally being an uplifting and supportive group.

I've had a bad headache all day (salt and powerade zero couldn't cure it) and ran around much of the day only to hurry up and wait for appointments and then finally on to WI. I was feeling that it would be a big loss today after last week 0.5 and I felt thinner. Alas, it was 1.5, better but it was a bit of a let down. I'm thrilled to be down even this much but i had myself set up for more. My coach was wonderful though, she has no concerns that I'm not OP but wants to see my get back to a higher average. My new exercise program is the main area we are watching and if this trend continues I'll need to add something more. For now I feel like it is very low intensity but my body may say otherwise.

patns 06-14-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370484)

Holy mac!!! You lost over a hundred pounds!! And then she notices your face is slimmer????

I am in awe of the people on here who can hang on for the long run and have such impressive results. The hundred club continues to grow.

wuv2bloved 06-14-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patns (Post 4370404)
That would be great if they did pick you and lots of people could go to the show. You did send pictures too I'm sure??? That is what really brings home all that you accomplished.

Pat

No, didn't send pics it wouldn't allow me, which was upsetting for me. What I figure is if they contact me I will be able to send then before and now pics so we will see

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler (Post 4370429)

Wuv, I just love your spirit. You have pulled me through a few weeks with your positive outlook. You had inspired me to look at this journey as not just a life style change but also an attitude change. Your positive outlook is not only impacting me but each person I come into contact with on my IP journey. (I have to say that there are a number of people in this forum the that have that impact. I am so grateful to have met you all and gotten the chance to travel this road with you.)

Yes, attitude has a lot to do with it. Positive attitude goes a long ways.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370484)

LOL.......ok...see you there

JellyMae87 06-14-2012 12:41 AM

Good evening all... Still fighting this stupid cold... first time I've had one on a long while... Glad to see all the losers! You ladies and gents are awesome!!!

wuv2bloved 06-14-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4370605)
Good evening all... Still fighting this stupid cold... first time I've had one on a long while... Glad to see all the losers! You ladies and gents are awesome!!!

LOVE the new pic!

Beck81 06-14-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4370196)
Hi Everyone,

I posted my fat picture and lost all the others....I don't do the picture thing well. Anyway that was me 50 lbs ago. What do you think?

Big difference, Darralyn! You're looking great!

Beck81 06-14-2012 01:25 AM

Wuv, your story made me want to cry. Hope you make the show!

Cadu 06-14-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4370090)

Ok this is what I wrote to the Today show......

Wuv, great story and you write so well. I cant wait to see you on tv.. heck I cant wait to be there watching you. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4370143)
Hope everyone is having a good afternoon. Crazy day here today, but hanging in. I went for weigh in today and had a zero loss. I had a long talk with my coach today and we both decided that it's time to go to phase 3 for three weeks and then I was phasing off anyway for the following week's vacation. We both agreed that it was time to give my body a rest. I told her as soon as my plane lands back in Austin on July 22nd, I am back on phase one till I'm at goal.

We also talked about my goal number a bit, and she wants me to not focus so much on a scale number, but rather on a body fat percentage. She said I have a lot of muscle for a woman and I need to maintain that rather than care what the number on the scale is. .

Dana you have the right attitude, you are in this for the long haul and I have no doubt that you will get to goal no matter what stumbling blocks come your way.. enjoy your phase out but most of all enjoy your vacation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darralyn (Post 4370196)
Hi Everyone,

I posted my fat picture and lost all the others....I don't do the picture thing well. Anyway that was me 50 lbs ago. What do you think?

What an amazing transformation. You are as beautiful as you are sweet. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana B (Post 4370203)
A big shout out to Wuv for getting my progress pics together :hug: ! I'm hoping I have gotten it on here, I know I've lost weight but actually seeing the pictures together really shows it! I love IP! :carrot:

Look at you!!! I LOVE your pics, great job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370264)
I likely eat enough kale chips to keep the east coast from being overrun by kale. I will fall on the sword for you. :D

Thanks ever so much ptod. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by auroragrl (Post 4370324)
WI #5 - lost 3.60 lbs, and 12.5 inches

whoo hoooo auroragrl

Quote:

Originally Posted by KitKat169 (Post 4370548)
I just caught up on posts for today and would love to comment on a few but I'm worn out today. Congrats on the successful WIs, on being 100% OP, for great pictures and for generally being an uplifting and supportive group.

I've had a bad headache all day (salt and powerade zero couldn't cure it) and ran around much of the day only to hurry up and wait for appointments and then finally on to WI. I was feeling that it would be a big loss today after last week 0.5 and I felt thinner. Alas, it was 1.5, better but it was a bit of a let down. I'm thrilled to be down even this much but i had myself set up for more. My coach was wonderful though, she has no concerns that I'm not OP but wants to see my get back to a higher average. My new exercise program is the main area we are watching and if this trend continues I'll need to add something more. For now I feel like it is very low intensity but my body may say otherwise.

keep your chin up Kitkat, you know it all adds up in the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4370605)

Love the new pic. you have the most gorgeous eyes.

ptod 06-14-2012 08:50 AM

Behold the power of kale chips!!!!!!

Had my WI yesterday and am down 5.4 pounds from last week. Shazam!

No, I know it wasn't the kale chips - more likely related to riding my recumbent bike nearly every day - but I am pretty stoked about it.

Later in the day I got another awesome surprise. I told my mom that I wanted to buy some smaller size shorts for later in the summer. We got to the store and I just figured 2 sizes smaller would be good for the future. Mom didn't understand that I was just going to buy the clothes - she told me to go try them on. Yes, Mom. Well they fit! I fit into size 20 bottoms! I went back to look for 18s, but I think Wuv bought them all. :D

rainbowsmiles 06-14-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4370799)

Later in the day I got another awesome surprise. I told my mom that I wanted to buy some smaller size shorts for later in the summer. We got to the store and I just figured 2 sizes smaller would be good for the future. Mom didn't understand that I was just going to buy the clothes - she told me to go try them on. Yes, Mom. Well they fit! I fit into size 20 bottoms! I went back to look for 18s, but I think Wuv bought them all. :D

i can't even imagine how wonderful you must have felt!! WAY TO GO!! so inspiring!! :hug:

mompattie 06-14-2012 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone!!!

I rolled out of bed with a wicked headache, it's gloomy and rainy here yet another day. I just wanted to crawl right back into bed!! I made myself a homemade IP iced capp for breaky and sat down for a few mi uses of quiet before my boys get up. I love checking in here!!

I am now feeling awesome, reading all your posts, I have a renewed sense of energy for the day!!! Good luck on those WIs today!!! Thanks for being here and making this thread what it is!!! Thanks for cheering me up!!! Let's do this and GET ER DONE!