Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #361  
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Weekly check-in . Down another 3.2 this week, nice to see a 3 again. Helping my sister throw a baby shower tomorrow for her sister-in-law and my friend. Made 2 dozen sugar cookies shaped like ducks and iced them last night to wrap as party favors. The best part was I didn't even want one! I plan to just have my lunch before going and enjoying the shower without eating junk . I know my sister is doing a large veggie platter so if I want to snack I know there will be cucumbers, celery, tomatos that I can eat. Have a great day and weekend!!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #362  

Height: 5'0"

Wuv - you and your dad must of had a beautiful relationship. You're as much of an angel to him as he is to you.

Porthardygirl - congrats on the A+!!!! I went back to school as a waaayyy older student. It was a lot of hard work. They say it's more difficult for older students, I say BS, everyone works hard young or old for a good grade, and you have a family to care for too. Kudos.

I love the jewelry as a reward system. I was just thinking that I would buy a new pair of earrings for each 10 pounds lost. That way they will always fit. lol. Hmmm - I don't this will will work for Wayward. Don't picture him much as the pretty earring type. He could buy his wife a pair of earrings though - she would love that!!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone. Off to work now.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #363  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Checking in before I leave to go to New Orleans to meet my mom and brother. I have an aunt that is dying with brain cancer and they don't think she will make the day. Its a 2 hr drive for my mom and brother and an hour drive for me So I have a little time before I leave. Shelly, I was a daddy's girl, I was the oldest and the only girl with 3 younger brothers and I was the only one with grandkids at the time. I hope everyone has a great day I'll check in later tonight
Old 11-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #364  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Have a safe trip Lisa, no I don't think the earrings would work for me.
I got my new coat ordered this week though so that is my reward for now.
I still plan on ordering my new motorcycle suit, but I won't do that until I am done.
Grats Sara, good for you.

Finally got back on the bike last night, it seemed like it had been so long, did 6.5 miles on it plus got some walking in yesterday.
Starting to get back on track, this will just be a slow month is all.
I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive, I am so glad it's Friday!!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #365  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Oh and I did just order the wife $70 worth of Estee Lauder, so she did get a reward of sorts
Old 11-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 203.2/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Way-12 sizes smaller! Man that is soooo.....awesome!!!!!
Wuv-Sorry about your aunt I love your bracelet...it's beautiful. I love that you have a charm reminding you of your dad.
Port-A+ awesome!! I hope I am successful when I start online classes next week!!! Good luck finding a program that works for you!!!!!!!
I'm sorry to those I have left out. I know there was some good losses in there! Way to go everybody!!! I have been off program since Monday. I tried to get back on today but didn't I will end the night with a RTD chocolate and be good to start tomorrow. Oh, a friend and I are going to start walking next week! I am excited!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #367  
Restart March 2013

S/C/G: 209.7/205.4/150

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if we can have water chestnuts and bamboo shoots...really craving Chinese food...
Old 11-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #368  
Started IP Aug 9/2011

S/C/G: 266/195

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsmartin View Post
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if we can have water chestnuts and bamboo shoots...really craving Chinese food...
I'm pretty sure both are ok, they are both non-starchy foods.

Problem with some Chinese food is the sauce. I hit the Mongolian grills since I can control my veggies/meat/sauce.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #369  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Wuv, such a sad trip for you and for the other members of your family. I hope that you all make it in good time without incidents.

pat
Old 11-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #370  

Well I made it back, she is still hanging in there. So time will tell, thanks everyone.

Pssssttttt.......Wayward, check the new avatar...I'm smiling!!!!....haha

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 11-04-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:03 AM   #371  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Hey Wuv! Awesome pretty picture of you up their! Love the shirt! totally dig the color! makes you look super young!

To everyone else: Hello! hope your all hanging in their!

Chellee: online schooling isnt as bad as people make it out to be..just takes a little discipline..

Wayward: hey buddy! sorry to hear its slow going..dont worry..you will make your goal! i still believe in you even though i suck at this weight loss journey thing still..

As for me: just finished my 2000 word literary essay and now i only have one final essay to go and then my first year english course is complete!! boo ya!! then its psyc 130...fun times! i love pyscology!

As for the diet: still thinking..losing time and thinking..it kills me every time i see my cupboard full of diet food i tell ya..i feel like it screams at me "cmon and just eat me! do it! im gonna haunt you till you do!!!!" MAYBE i just need to suck it up and embrace the suckyness of how sweet tasting it is and down it anyway..but not now..we are going away for a week, where a diet isnt even feisable. it will have to wait a week..
Old 11-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #372  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Default Good morning

Deer hunting opener here this morning. I live out in the country and get to wake up to gun shots. Poor deer

Had a hard night last night. Stomach was upset, not sure what the problem was. Thought maybe it was the big C so I downed a few teaspoons of EVOO and tried to sleep. Seems to have worked.

Good to see that I am not the only college student. Sounds like most of you have trimesters or start your semesters on different dates than I. I am in my senior year. There is 4 weeks left of this semester and I have a lot of big projects to get done. Yikes!

Have a good Sunday
Old 11-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #373  

Congrats to the both of you on college, I graduated this past July. I did both campus and online classes it was great and I kind of miss it sometime.

Port - are you watching what you eat while you decide what you are going to do or just eating whatever you find? maybe you will find one that will work for you soon.

Ryuu - I grew up in the country for us it was when duck season started we would wake up to the gun shots. Not too many deer if any in our neck of the woods.

Hope everyone has a great day, I am just chilling and relaxing at the house
Old 11-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #374  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Wuv, did I miss something? Did you post a picture of your bracelet?
You will likely be having a very unscheduled week with your aunt's condition. So good for your mom that you can be there for her.
I smiled at your comment on smiling in the picture. Getting close to almost 100 pounds off means you can run back to your place before the "click" and smile at the same time.

Port, no plan is going to be doable until you get past the first few days and detox from carbs, fat and sugar. It you get past that and then totally avoid them bad food doesn't keep calling your name.
But that first part is so hard I don't want to be in a position that I have want to do that again.

Last edited by patns; 11-05-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #375  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Wuv, did I miss something? Did you post a picture of your bracelet?
You will likely be having a very unscheduled week with your aunt's condition. So good for your mom that you can be there for her.
I smiled at your comment on smiling in the picture. Getting close to almost 100 pounds off means you can run back to your place before the "click" and smile at the same time.

Port, no plan is going to be doable until you get past the first few days and detox from carbs, fat and sugar. It you get past that and then totally avoid them bad food doesn't keep calling your name.
But that first part is so hard I don't want to be in a position that I have want to do that again.
Yes Pat I did post a pic...here is it again...once I put my 100lb charm on I'll take another pic hopefully by next week I will have it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bracelet.jpg (14.2 KB, 16 views)
Closed Thread