Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #421  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Make him eat it all before he leaves!!...Good luck...YOU CAN DO THIS!!....NOOOOOOO BITES....NOT worth it....when you think about it, just think about us screaming at you NOOOOOOO not worth it....hahaha
That's the plan, making it tonight and inviting neighbors over tomorrow night to help eat it, and the rest is his. That cheesecake better leave my house before the weekend otherwise the garbage disposal will have a healthy dose Saturday night.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #422  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
That's the plan, making it tonight and inviting neighbors over tomorrow night to help eat it, and the rest is his. That cheesecake better leave my house before the weekend otherwise the garbage disposal will have a healthy dose Saturday night.
SEEE.....you got this!!!...you gotta plan
Old 11-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #423  

Plans are great its the follow through that only matters....that is where I lack sometimes....I will be strong.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #424  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
Plans are great its the follow through that only matters....that is where I lack sometimes....I will be strong.
You will follow through with it this time....believe in yourself. This is ONE time to prove you can do it to yourself.....I think you will do just fine
Old 11-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #425  

That is the attitude I need and will work towards It's interesting how some foods are easy to give up and others just strike a cord.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #426  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

O.k. back from my WI, I am going to stop focusing so much on lean body mass, I am starting to be too obsessive about it.
I am still at 21% but it went up and they gave me a hard time about it again, I am still down 21% body fat since I started cut me some slack.

Oh well, down another 4 this week, just would have been nice to see the fat % drop down to in the 20%, maybe next week.
Busy as heck today, my jacket still hasn't been delivered which means I am in fact going to have to run home, grab the stupid slip that says go to the post office and then run down there real quick and grab it.
I HATE going to the post office....

20 pounds to go and then I am fricken done!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #427  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
O.k. back from my WI, I am going to stop focusing so much on lean body mass, I am starting to be too obsessive about it.
I am still at 21% but it went up and they gave me a hard time about it again, I am still down 21% body fat since I started cut me some slack.

Oh well, down another 4 this week, just would have been nice to see the fat % drop down to in the 20%, maybe next week.
Busy as heck today, my jacket still hasn't been delivered which means I am in fact going to have to run home, grab the stupid slip that says go to the post office and then run down there real quick and grab it.

You have definitely kept your average the whole time that is awesome...20 more lbs to go. You will there quick!....stinks you have to go to the post office though. Busy days make the days go quicker though right?
Old 11-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #428  

congrats on the loss this week wayward - the post office is evil especially around this time of the year. Hopefully you'll be able to get your coat.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #429  
Started IP July 8th

YAY!!!

Your Item's Status Your item was delivered at 11:17 am on November 08, 2011
So now I don't have to go to the post office lol.
And I am working remotely on my neighbors machine right now, I forgot I had set her up for it.
So I may not have a bad night after all lol.
Crap almost forgot, new SoA tonight too, ok the night is really looking up lol.

Last edited by Wayward; 11-08-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #430  

Height: 5'0"

Thought I would take a break from reading about sick people (I do medical coding). It definitely makes you want to lose the weight and get healthy when you read all the multitude of complications of obesity. On a brighter note, was just talking to a friend about the bad breath. Have decided to wear (breathe) it proudly because it means we're losing weight.

Wayward - glad you didn't have to go to the Post Office. Well done you on your 4 lbs.

bludophin - you're braver than I would be when it comes to making a cheesecake. You'll be fine with it.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #431  

shelly ann - thanks, I have said cheese cake in the oven cooking and haven't been tempted I think I will be good.

Wayward - congrats on the delivery
Old 11-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #432  
Started IP July 8th

Good morning everyone.. well got my jacket last night, it's actually a lot lighter than I expected since it's a parka but it's not all poofy and it's really light.
But the inside is lined with fleece as well so while remaining light it's pretty warm.
It's almost too small in the shoulders I would say, but it's been so long since I didn't have a good fitting jacket that was just huge that I could be wrong. It might actually fit like a jacket should lol.
But when I lose another 20 pounds I think it will be very comfortable, it's still pretty amazing for me that I am wearing a size large jacket, it's been a long time since I could wear something that small.

Congrats to Lisa who broke her century mark today, yay!
SoA was awesome last night!!!!
Got a bunch of stuff moved in the house last night, including our main big coffee table out of the living room and out of the way of the little guy smashing into it so now he has a lot more room to crawl in the living room.

Now I just have a bunch of stuff to move out to the storage shed this weekend, including an older wall AC unit and 3 window fans I will never need again since I now have AC in my house lol.

Everyone have a great day.. I will probably start the new thread either later this afternoon or early tomorrow since we are getting close to 500 posts again and I don't want them to close it over the long weekend.

Everyone stay positive, stay focused and keep your goals in sight!!
And of course, stay OP!!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #433  

I DID IT....I LOSS 4LBS!!!.....I HAVE LOSS A TOTAL OF 101.1LBS IN 29 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #434  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I DID IT....I LOSS 4LBS!!!.....I HAVE LOSS A TOTAL OF 101.1LBS IN 29 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My eyes are watering up! I'm so happy for you You must be on cloud 9 right now!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #435  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post

You are amazing Wayward! Another 4lbs. You are truly inspirational and are so motivating. Your jacket wil feel great in another couple of weeks. Size large!!! YAY! someday I will make it to the large size, it's coming soon
Closed Thread