Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Great job...and so quick...it does feel good.

Have fun in Canada and worry about getting back on track when you come home.

The advice from the experienced is priceless for sure...I used so much last September and October...it really helped with my success.

Thanks Darbs....I'm back from the weekend and back on 100%.....
Old 04-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #77  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
Hello all, here is to another great week. So tomorrow will be my official week two weigh in (AGAIN). I am a constant weigher and I have only lost about a pound. The second week is always hard for me and I do not loose much. I am just gonna do my best and keep going. I am nervous as I have to go out of town on April 16-17th, I plan to stay on plan so we shall see how it goes. I have a cheat planned for May 14th so I want to stay op until then.

I was happy to have made it through another weekend with no cheats. it was hard for some reason, I wanted all sorts of stuff not on plan. I was pretty proud of myself that I did not give in

Thanks for all the support!!!

I am so excited for you....I know how good I feel when I am focused and on plan and losing. I wish I could follow your lead. I am just trying to stay on track until my trip to New HOpe and Atlantic City and then I am dedicating 5 weeks with no cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Bad me - it was my turn to cheat on saturday! Ate cashews, jellybeans, almonds, rice and tasted 2 special cakes I baked last week... with 1 1/2 glass of white wine also! Felt bad, tasted good but now back on track as phasing off progresses. Ate phase 2 yesterday and so far so good for today also. With phase 3 just around the corner (as of friday) will be a good OP girl all week!

Have a wonderful IP week everyone!
Sylvie
How exciting that you are phasing off (again, but still). You have done very well. 2 special cakes...what kind...desserts are the one thing I really haven't indulged in...even on my cruise.

Not that I wouldn't want one, but I just get full before they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
Thanks Darbs....I'm back from the weekend and back on 100%.....
Good job. did you have fun?
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #78  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
How exciting that you are phasing off (again, but still). You have done very well. 2 special cakes...what kind...desserts are the one thing I really haven't indulged in...even on my cruise.
Not that I wouldn't want one, but I just get full before they come.
Black Forest cake and a Charlotte (cake, fresh fruits, custard, whipped cream)... Made them in a baking class on tuesday - did not cheat then!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Black Forest cake and a Charlotte (cake, fresh fruits, custard, whipped cream)... Made them in a baking class on tuesday - did not cheat then!
Black forest is my favorite.

My daughter just enrolled in Le Cordon Bleu in Austin. She starts May 16th. She loves to bake. I am worried because she was 150 pounds overweight, but has lost 55 so far on IP. What do you think?
Old 04-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #80  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Default Hi!

Gosh, here you all are. I've been only posting once a week and haven't "lurked" in a while but I am so glad to have found some familiar names again and see the results.

Way to go DARBS on the 70 pound mark!!

WI#17 for me today and I hit 50!! Yipee!! 22 pounds to go to ONEDERLAND!!
I am so happy and motivated.

Got to say I am so proud of myself for sticking with it because of recent challenges. My hubby of 30 years left me on January 15th. It's been tough emotionally, but I stuck 100% to protocol and it is showing. Please pray for me. It still hurts a lot. Thank you.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawndragon View Post
Gosh, here you all are. I've been only posting once a week and haven't "lurked" in a while but I am so glad to have found some familiar names again and see the results.

Got to say I am so proud of myself for sticking with it because of recent challenges. My hubby of 30 years left me on January 15th. It's been tough emotionally, but I stuck 100% to protocol and it is showing. Please pray for me. It still hurts a lot. Thank you.
Congrats on the weight loss. And many hugs for your pain. That is a shocker...30 years...I am very sorry for you. But your attitude is commendable.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #82  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on your journey, we are here to support you!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #83  

S/C/G: Restart: 233/ 214/ 170

Height: 5'1

I find im running out of patience now that the weight loss is around 1lb a week no matter how perfectly i execute the plan. I have 26 more lbs to lose to my goal but I may phase off for the summer to get a break and go back on phase 1 in September. I've been at this for 8 months now! Its a lot of sacrifice and i need some motivation. The scale sure isn't giving it to me!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #84  

S/C/G: Restart: 233/ 214/ 170

Height: 5'1

Quote:

You keep goin girl! You need to do this for you! I'm so sorry for your trial you're going through. It sounds very painful. good for you for not giving in to the stress and going off protocol!
Old 04-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #85  

Quote:

First of all congratulations on your 50 lbs that is fantastic. I to am proud of you for sticking with it....always remember this is for you and if you can get thru this without chating or quiting...HOLLY SMOKES you can do ANYTHING!!!How empowering this will be for you.

I only live about half an hour from Port Orchard, If you need an IP buddy I would be happy to be that person. We could even get together for IP lunch and 2nd hand shopping for new smaller clothes
Old 04-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #86  

DARBS.....OH YA...would be the answer to your question We actually went there for a conference but had lots of down time. Had tons of fun checking out the different pubs etc.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgypudding View Post
I find im running out of patience now that the weight loss is around 1lb a week no matter how perfectly i execute the plan. I have 26 more lbs to lose to my goal but I may phase off for the summer to get a break and go back on phase 1 in September. I've been at this for 8 months now! Its a lot of sacrifice and i need some motivation. The scale sure isn't giving it to me!
I totally understand. I too have been at this a long time (September 13th) and it gets harder and harder. If I am perfect for 10 days in a row....the weight does start to fall off again, but I have only gotten to the 10th day twice in the last few months. I am phasing off Memorial Day weekend no matter what. Then I will tackle whatever I have to in the fall. I am right here with ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
DARBS.....OH YA...would be the answer to your question We actually went there for a conference but had lots of down time. Had tons of fun checking out the different pubs etc.
Love it....pubs...microbrews...wineries...tapas...apps. .so much fun
Old 04-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #88  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Just concluded week # 2!!! Only a 1lb loss but I guess better than a gain. OP all week. Hopeing for a good week this week as next week I leave for a training and I want to continue my motiviation.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #89  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Black forest is my favorite.

My daughter just enrolled in Le Cordon Bleu in Austin. She starts May 16th. She loves to bake. I am worried because she was 150 pounds overweight, but has lost 55 so far on IP. What do you think?
It will be all about choices for her... An advice I saw somewhere was to write down in a precise manner all the ingredients that are added to a recipe so she doesn't have to taste it again when she bakes it a second, third... time! It is a constant challenge because of the habits we created but still possible to do with enough willpower!
Old 04-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

I was wondering where everyone went...I haven't been reading this thread because I wasn't on IP for 3 months, but as of today I've been on it officially for 3 months. It's nice to see some familiar names, I can't believe how many new people have started IP recently. Still on protocol 100%, I am loving this diet, but I have to say I am getting bored with what I've been eating. I need to spice things up a little. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it!!
Closed Thread