Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #136  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Welcome back and we are all here ready to support you....we are all feeling the pain.

Morning Melissa....I will be going away Saturday-Tuesday....New Hope Pa for wine tour...with chocolates, bread and food pairings....yup sounds like trouble. Then to Atlantic City for three nights...again trouble. But back at it perfect next Wednesday and no cheats until goal after that. I think I will be awesomely skinny by summer!
Darbs7... sounds like a super good time!!! I am going for a conference Thurs-Sunday then back and "hopefully" OP until May 15th (my sister graduates and we are having a huge gathering for her) then OP again until June 13th (Disney)...

We will see how it goes. I hope to be in the 160's by Disney.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #137  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
Darbs7... sounds like a super good time!!! I am going for a conference Thurs-Sunday then back and "hopefully" OP until May 15th (my sister graduates and we are having a huge gathering for her) then OP again until June 13th (Disney)...

We will see how it goes. I hope to be in the 160's by Disney.

You are just like me...victim of too much fun!!!!!

All I know is that by June 28th when I board that plane to Vegas I want to be at my goal 156 (healthy BMI).

what are you at right now? Thought you were in the 160's already....shoot for the 150's. We so have this!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #138  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey.. I'm back... AGAIN!! And this time for good!! I have been struggling and have not been able to stick to protocol. I am SOOOO ready to be back on IP!

Me and a coworker both started back on and are texting daily pics of the scale to each other and our meals. I just need that extra kick to get me back into it. I am going to try and come check in every day because when I was doing IP before that really helped me stay on track!

Hope everyone is doing better than I have been!!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #139  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Default HI all

Back from WI and down 4 lbs and a few inches. I feel like I'm climbing the hill and can see the top! I know I will reach onederland in the next few weeks. Big NSV was buying a Danskin yoga pant in the regular 16/18 today. All the plus size pants I tried on were too loose! WooHoo! Haven't bought "regular" sized clothes for over twenty years.

Love seeing familiar names and all of your successes are so motivational and continues to inspire me.

I'm proud to say I'm still 100% protocol and will not falter. I am just too close to getting to onederland.

Have a great week everyone!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #140  
mepeterson

Quote:
You are just like me...victim of too much fun!!!!!

All I know is that by June 28th when I board that plane to Vegas I want to be at my goal 156 (healthy BMI).

what are you at right now? Thought you were in the 160's already....shoot for the 150's. We so have this!
I am currently at 173. Not quite 160's but getting closer. I would love 150's but I want to be realistic as well. I have found that even without cheats I am not loosing as quickly this go round. O well. I would be happy somewhere in the 160's before Disney!
And YES I do suffer from to much fun!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Hey.. I'm back... AGAIN!! And this time for good!! I have been struggling and have not been able to stick to protocol. I am SOOOO ready to be back on IP!

Me and a coworker both started back on and are texting daily pics of the scale to each other and our meals. I just need that extra kick to get me back into it. I am going to try and come check in every day because when I was doing IP before that really helped me stay on track!

Hope everyone is doing better than I have been!!
Good to see you back...a few of us check in here every day...so join in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawndragon View Post
Back from WI and down 4 lbs and a few inches. I feel like I'm climbing the hill and can see the top! I know I will reach onederland in the next few weeks. Big NSV was buying a Danskin yoga pant in the regular 16/18 today. All the plus size pants I tried on were too loose! WooHoo! Haven't bought "regular" sized clothes for over twenty years.

Love seeing familiar names and all of your successes are so motivational and continues to inspire me.

I'm proud to say I'm still 100% protocol and will not falter. I am just too close to getting to onederland.

Have a great week everyone!
So glad you are doing well. I still feel weird walking into a store and not needing the plus section...not even close as I am between an 8 and 10 (depends on the store)....this is weird as I have spent the last 20 years and 18 or higher. I shopped at Express yesterday (I have never shopped there).

Glad to see you are still holding your head up high

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
I am currently at 173. Not quite 160's but getting closer. I would love 150's but I want to be realistic as well. I have found that even without cheats I am not loosing as quickly this go round. O well. I would be happy somewhere in the 160's before Disney!
And YES I do suffer from to much fun!!!
Well, I am confident that you will be in the 150's and so will I by mid June. Cheers to that!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #142  
mepeterson

Quote:
Good to see you back...a few of us check in here every day...so join in.

So glad you are doing well. I still feel weird walking into a store and not needing the plus section...not even close as I am between an 8 and 10 (depends on the store)....this is weird as I have spent the last 20 years and 18 or higher. I shopped at Express yesterday (I have never shopped there).

Glad to see you are still holding your head up high

Well, I am confident that you will be in the 150's and so will I by mid June. Cheers to that!
I am hoping so! that would be super cool!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #143  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
Wow, I really lost my motivation and willpower for a month. I am still wearing all my same clothes, but don't feel the same and also am a little afraid to step on the scale. I am back at it and ready to go today. I have a plan and my food lined out. Here we go again!

We were both losing at the same time and I totally understand where you are. Over Christmas I gained about 6# and over the next few months I tried to stay on protocol, but I would go up and then down a few lbs. Not enough to get back to my lowest weight.

I just got back from vacation and gained 6# more (in one week). In two days back I had the 6# off and am now seriously tackling the 10# to my lowest weight. It is just like it always was, up a few and down a few. I think that will be life.

I have put my 3 daily packets in a qt size ziplock, one for each day of the week. I just grab my packet for the day and I have my choices made for me. Here I go again just like so many of you. The difference is that this time I do know what to do to get the weight off. I just have to get it done. No whining and excuses. Just do it!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #144  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
We were both losing at the same time and I totally understand where you are. Over Christmas I gained about 6# and over the next few months I tried to stay on protocol, but I would go up and then down a few lbs. Not enough to get back to my lowest weight.

I just got back from vacation and gained 6# more (in one week). In two days back I had the 6# off and am now seriously tackling the 10# to my lowest weight. It is just like it always was, up a few and down a few. I think that will be life.

I have put my 3 daily packets in a qt size ziplock, one for each day of the week. I just grab my packet for the day and I have my choices made for me. Here I go again just like so many of you. The difference is that this time I do know what to do to get the weight off. I just have to get it done. No whining and excuses. Just do it!

hello...I remember seeing your posts when I first joined back in September. I think that is the part about maintenance...you may go up a few pounds but you jump on and get them off. Good job at your maintenance.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #145  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

Wow! Some familiar names are starting to re-surface!! Its good to see people come back, because let face it - we might gain a few pounds back when life just gets in the way of smart choices (lol. for lack of a better description) But its good to see that people do come back and know what to do about it!

I also remember seeing some your names from when I first started!! Nice to meet you guys!
Old 04-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Just got back from WI #13 and I am down 2.5 lbs and 7 inches. Congrats to all the other losers!!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #147  

Good morning everyone....here's is to another perfect day...hoping to drop another 2 pounds by Friday before I begin my 4/5 day cheat...last one until goal!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #148  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

I had my planned cheat this past weekend and only really indulged in beer and more protein than I needed. Monday the scale showed 10lb gain, how can that be? I know fat cannot accumulate that fast, but wow. I am not discouraged about it, just shocked. I jumped right back on protocol Monday and doing fine.

This worries me that I will have an explosive gain when I am done with protocol. I am fairly sure this is mostly due to fluids and glycogen stores.

Anythoughts out there from the experienced IP'ers and having a bad cheat weekend?
Old 04-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #149  
09/15/10

S/C/G: 246.8/161.4/156

Height: 5'4 1/2

After almost 30weeks on the program I decieded to try the choco muffins again htey never turned out for me before, but today is a new day and I think I am going to have something yummy for lunch. :-)
Old 04-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #150  

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
I had my planned cheat this past weekend and only really indulged in beer and more protein than I needed. Monday the scale showed 10lb gain, how can that be? I know fat cannot accumulate that fast, but wow. I am not discouraged about it, just shocked. I jumped right back on protocol Monday and doing fine.

This worries me that I will have an explosive gain when I am done with protocol. I am fairly sure this is mostly due to fluids and glycogen stores.

Anythoughts out there from the experienced IP'ers and having a bad cheat weekend?

Okay....don't panic....again I was absolutely perfect for almost 5 months and lost consistantly without a gain, but I have been "not so perfect" the last two months. I am perfects for 2-3 weeks and then I have a planned cheat. With each planned cheat....I stick to the time frame I set up before hand and then I am perfect when the time is up. The scale will show anywhere from 5-15 pound gain depending on how much you drank or ate. Beer is the worst....will absolutely show a high gain, but there is good news....I have lost that fluid gain within 3-5 days each time and then within another day or two I start losing again. No biggie! But the first time is shocker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginBAM View Post
After almost 30weeks on the program I decieded to try the choco muffins again htey never turned out for me before, but today is a new day and I think I am going to have something yummy for lunch. :-)
Glad to see you are doing great...jealous of your 169.8....I want that so bad. I know I would hit it in the next week if I wasn't about to embark on a planned cheat. But it is my last planned cheat so I hope to hit it by the second week in May. Keep up the good work you will be looking awesome for your trip.
Closed Thread